Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? (36332 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2013
osymary:

i no blame u, from ur dirty n smelling ampit,plus ur tear tear leg, we already know ur tribe, dats y laod is suffering. tribalists! wat hsa igbos got to do with dis topic? AM PROUDLY IGBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
our land is bad yet the place is like london to u Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Gbawe: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2013
@miguel:

you were making sense until this point. You should have said idiotic igbos instead of polishing it. Don't be scared spit it out bro, you are a man

Shut up you fool. I am afraid of no one and the whole forum knows that. I am simply not one who will condemn all for the sins of some. Here we have Igbo posters who are nothing but the model of class, finesse and erudition. When I said "co-travellers" I am specifically speaking of the ethnic jingoist who are damaged tools to the extent lies and fraudulent character assassination are 'tool' of war and enmity in their needless obsession to fight and alienate others instead of just trying to get along with them. It is like a disease and I do not need to remind you that a disease will always consume only those who suffer from it.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by MathsDon(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2013
We really need to get our acts together and develop this country. The shame and humiliation Nigerians go through outside the shores of this country daily is so unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by hardbody: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2013
Ikengawo: The ignorance on this thread is record breaking

Botswana has the highest standard of living in Africa and is rated as the most stable government.
This is a result of neglected education for the generation of nigerians that are now old enough to travel. Nigerians have an extremely dim understanding of the rest of the world and themselves and will find themselves crawling the globe to humiliate their own lives. I don't believe it's primarily igbos by far that are leading this global foolishness, but before we start saying it's and igbo problem we have to realize it's really a national one.

Igbos are ambitious, nobody will take that from them but it's almost impossible to convince them what they own is better than what they can possiby own or have and that's what leads to their desperate nature.

Yorubas are fearful, nobody will take that from them either. A yoruba person is not going to risk what he has, even if it's very little, no matter the reward and don't typically think outside of what's theres. Many yorubas don't know there was a civil war in Nigeria.

The reason I point this difference out is because the igbo ignorance is manifesting in travelling the world blindly and becoming a nuisance and the yoruba ignorance is manifesting in not being able to think or look outside of the very narrow box they already have, hence poverty and a total ignorance of anything outside of their family and region. They typically don't want more because they don't know there's is more out there and would rather brag about whats been done that complain about the need to do more. the root of the problem is ignorance. While igbos are developing and even destroying other places, their homeland is neglected, and while yorubas are boxed in by fear their homeland remains stagnant. This is why the two regions of africa that should be the most developed, aren't.

ignorance mixed with our respective cultural nature isn't doing anything for us.

Only the best sees and recognizes the best. I doff my cap for you. Could not have been better said.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2013
Joysmart: That's because they see success/breakthrough where you and your likes see failure/dead end.
lol u mean destroying nigeria's image worldwide is success to the ibos!!damn it what a tribe,i would rather remain unsuccesful

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2013
Joysmart: That's because they see success/breakthrough where you and your likes see failure/dead end.

Not entirely correct.

I will not come here and be philosophizing about the differences between Yorubas and Ibos but from my observations, Ibos mistake taking the easy route to making money as being brave and industrious. Give an average Ibo man a US Visa or an Indonesia or Brazilian Visa, it is obvious he will choose the latter for "economic" reasons.

He knows he probably has to go to school in the US, start from the scratch, patiently integrate and gradually build his way up- that is not a good option for him; Rather he will go Brazil or Indonesia where if he plays his card right and the luck of his ancestors are with him, he could become a millionaire in a few months despite the fact that he is well aware of the grave consequences .

Now the average Yoruba will definitely choose a US Visa because he sees an opportunity to get a good education and gradually work his way up. Ibos will term this as fearful and lack of courage. On the contrary, I think the reverse is the case, just because you are patient does not imply fear or lack of courage.

8 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by 247tops(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Even small Botswana

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2013
it is not botswana fault, its the fault of our leaders here in nigeria, they are very stupid set of bad people, why must a nigerian leave his home land for another mans land for greener pasture, why cant our leaders help the youth by creating jobs why must we go to other countries to live good

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by samanthamigel: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2013
Nigerians we are the one that is killing our selfs, our land is better dan botswana infact better than every other land in africa we are the giant of africa

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by OsunOriginal: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2013
DeLaRue: “The Acting High Commissioner wrote
the immigration requesting to meet
with him on the issue Monday but all
to no avail, we haven’t got from them
officially. We learnt, though
unofficially, that the authorities made
a similar arrest of China citizens last
week but we don’t have details. We
won’t relent in defending the interest
our people here. We have to continue
with the struggle”.
“We counted 27 Nigerians in detention
that Saturday and most of them are
from Imo and Edo, Delta and Rivers
States, nobody from South West and
Northern states”
, he added.

ASSUMING THIS REPORT IS CREDIBLE, then ...not much surprise there.

Why is it whenever the locals are fed up with Nigerians and ask them to leave, they always go on about being disturbed from running their 'business.'

Everything boils down to 'business' 'business' 'business.' Claiming a right to being left alone to do business in another man's land without reciprocating by abiding by their laws, and most importantly hating on your hosts is never going to get you anywhere.

First China;
Then South Africa;
And Kenya;
Then Lagos;
Now, Botswana.

Seriously, you guys have to check yourself, and see what you are doing wrong. You will find Japanese doing business in most countries, but you never hear them making trouble or claiming a God-given right to 'do business' on their own terms.

Ibos again? They should deal with them decisively and deport them if necessary but ensure you dump them in their states.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by henryvirus(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2013
Lol....na which tym Bostwana cum turn 2 USA,Russia..etc Dey want d world 2 knw dey r still in existence...bin quite a while since dey made headlines. Btw some of their reasons r silly.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by OsunOriginal: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2013
Italiano1:

Not entirely correct.

I will not come here and be philosophizing about the differences between Yorubas and Ibos but from my observations, Ibos mistake taking the easy route to making money as being brave and industrious. Give an average Ibo man a US Visa or an Indonesia or Brazilian Visa, it is obvious he will choose the latter for "economic" reasons.

He knows he probably has to go to school in the US, start from the scratch, patiently integrate and gradually build his way up- that is not a good option for him; Rather he will go Brazil or Indonesia where if he plays his card right and the luck of his ancestors are with him, he could become a millionaire in a few months despite the fact that he is well aware of the grave consequences .

Now the average Yoruba will definitely choose a US Visa because he sees an opportunity to get a good education and gradually work his way up. Ibos will term this as fearful and lack of courage. On the contrary, I think the reverse is the case, just because you are patient does not imply fear or lack of courage.

Only animals think like ibos. Normal human beings should think constructively and do things that can be passed on to coming generations.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by MitchDLeo(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2013
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT NIGERIA IS MADE OF THREE BASIC TRIBES, YORUBA, HAUSA AND IGBO. YOU FOOLS CAN CONTINUE TO BE TRIBALISTIC ABOUT THIS ISSUE BUT IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING. THE WORLD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT WHICH TRIBE YOU COME FROM ALL THAT MATTERS TO THEM IS THAT WE ARE NIGERIANS THATS ALL. SO STOP FOOLING YOURSELVES

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by thelonestranger: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2013

Botswana has the highest standard of living in Africa and is rated as the most stable government.
This is a result of neglected education for the generation of nigerians that are now old enough to travel. Nigerians have an extremely dim understanding of the rest of the world and themselves and will find themselves crawling the globe to humiliate their own lives. I don't believe it's primarily igbos by far that are leading this global foolishness, but before we start saying it's and igbo problem we have to realize it's really a national one.

Igbos are ambitious, nobody will take that from them but it's almost impossible to convince them what they own is better than what they can possiby own or have and that's what leads to their desperate nature.

Yorubas are fearful, nobody will take that from them either. A yoruba person is not going to risk what he has, even if it's very little, no matter the reward and don't typically think outside of what's theres. Many yorubas don't know there was a civil war in Nigeria.

The reason I point this difference out is because the igbo ignorance is manifesting in travelling the world blindly and becoming a nuisance and the yoruba ignorance is manifesting in not being able to think or look outside of the very narrow box they already have, hence poverty and a total ignorance of anything outside of their family and region. They typically don't want more because they don't know there's is more out there and would rather brag about whats been done that complain about the need to do more. the root of the problem is ignorance. While igbos are developing and even destroying other places, their homeland is neglected, and while yorubas are boxed in by fear their homeland remains stagnant. This is why the two regions of africa that should be the most developed, aren't.

ignorance mixed with our respective cultural nature isn't doing anything for us.

I thought your post was about IGNORANCE. You have displayed a huge amount of it here. Yoruba stagnant ? fearful? Either you are blind or completely in-sane. Yoruba are the most widely traveling people in Nigeria ; their merit is that they will never see any other place as "home". Unlike Igbos Yorubas believe in "North , East, South or West;home is the best". You will find a Yoruba person living abroad for decades still maintain everyday that "I will not die in somebody else's land". That is how much we cherish our homelands as our heritage and will fight tooth and nail to protect it from being taken away from us.
As for Yoruba lands being stagnant. No we don't sell motor spare parts and nick-knacks.Our "laziness" is that we are rarely interested in work that are not mentally challenging. That is the mark of sophistication.Indeed whatever stagnancy that may have happened to Yoruba territories have ever been the machination of illiterate military rulers who threw the entire country into disarray and gave people like Igbos the courage that it is possible and indeed desirable to become "great" through sheer dishonesty and little or no education. Our problem is with people like you sir, who do authoritative write-ups about matters and people you obviously know othing about. Have a great weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by xtremely9ja: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2013

High GDP is never a true reflection of the state of economic power of any nation citizen using Bostwana itself as a case study. I will like you to check out these links and please pay special attention to the economic sections then draw your own conclusion. As for the ethnic issue sorry i don't discussed that because its useless.
[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bc.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13040376

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by xtremely9ja: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2013

High GDP is never a true reflection of the state of economic power of any nation citizen using Bostwana itself as a case study. I will like you to check out these links and please pay special attention to the economic sections then draw your own conclusion. As for the ethnic issue sorry i don't discussed that because its useless.
[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bc.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13040376
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by MitchDLeo(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Chubhie: maybe the time is right for a Nigerian Hitler to awaken the sleeping giant of Africa by drawing our attention to how other nations have disrespected Us and then making Jews outta them? Nigeria have the manpower, resources to be among worlds best but we must first learn to love and respect eachother. My wish is to see in this my lifetime a Nigeria we all can be proud of and watch her take her rightful role as a true big brother. Love and not hate is what we need to make this magic happen.

I UNDERSTAND YUR FEELING BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WHY ?, ITS NOT BECUASE OF OUR GOVERNMENT ITS BECAUSE MAJORITY OF OUR PEOPLE ARE NOT READY TO HELP MAKE NIGERIA BETTER. AM AFRAID WE WILL REMAIN THIS WAY FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME. ONE MAN CANT STAND ON HIS OWN TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY, HE NEEDS HELP FROM HIS PEOPLE. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by hardniola(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2013
it is time we divide this nigeria she is not work......................divide naija now.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2013
247tops: Even small Botswana

Please give it a few years, Afghanistan will start deporting Nigerians, it is no coincidence that there has been a significant Ibo migration to that country in the last few years. The initial reaction will be why on earth will any person want to go and live in Afghanistan but like Joysmart said above- Ibos see opportunities where we all cannot. There is a very vibrant poppy "heroine" industry in Afghanistan and I just dont think they could resist it and like the bravehearts they are, they are taking advantage of the opportunity there.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ddeola: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2013
God bless Naija, despite the hatred from all sides we are still making it.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by FILEBE(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2013
victorv12: Nigeria is cursed! To our brothers living abroad, don't go around and be claiming you're from Nigeria...You better watch your neck!
Bro. Take time there o. Don't you ever say a country is cursed not to talk of my Country. Who cursed it? You abi? Just shut up when you got nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by peedeeasobie(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2013
I weep for the pple of ds nation especially youths. We have been wrongly educated. We have gone to the "wrong" schools.

A situation that shld warrant us to rise up as one and fight this obvious injustice, we are here fighting and insulting ourselves.

When we ought to be taught tolerance, patriotism, unity, intergrity and loyalty, we were busy learning abt kanuri empire, jaja of opobo, igbo-ukwu, etc and these things just administered hate and tribalism in us.

If this same situation occurred with americans, u won't hear foolish words like "the texans have problem" or "new yorkers are temperamental". Rather they will rise up as one.

We need to go back to school again both to unlearn and to learn.

Some need a 10 year course on manners and use of refined words.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Gbawe: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2013
babe_online:
Gbawe I am really glad you wrote what you wrote. You expressed all I have been trying to say since I am became a Nlander. And last that article is EPIC!!!

My dear lady, I am not interested in all the Yoruba and Igbo d1ck-comparison many are obsessed with here. Those who engage in such are pathetic losers who, if you get to know them, have nothing going for them personally.

Yet, I will not, as a Yoruba man proud of his ethnic group, stand by as delusional and pathological liars, totally indoctrinated to hate and belittle others while claiming to have ability it is glaring they do not possess, spam the net with their fraud and false character assassination which will become accepted as truth if we Yorubas do not counter such.

If a lunatic runs around saying the world is flat then he may not get much attention. When thousands and millions join him to be saying the same thing then it will not be long before some will indeed deem the world to be flat if scientists do not proactively debunk lies emanating from deluded minds.

Soon, and unless intelligent Yorubas are proactive, a hateful subset of the Igbo ethnic group, as they try to do here day in day out, will convince the ignorant world Yorubas are "lazy", "fearful", "not good at business", "Unambitious" plus all manners of negative stereotypes when such garbage is simply not and has never been factually borne out by the reality on the ground in any nation on earth where Yorubas are domiciled in.

In fact, the truth is that we Yorubas do very well at distinguishing ourselves as managers of men and materials at the highest level. It is just that we have no innate insecurity that drives us towards an attempt to validate ourselves through braggadocio and a need to put others down or belittle them. This is why you will not find many Yorubas beating their chest needlessly even when we have so much to be proud of.

How many Yorubas would know what is going on in Ghana if I did not provide that article? I am active in Ghana and can confirm to the forum that the Yorubas have made fantastic strides in virtually every facet of business life. Yet some malevolent Igbos who hate Yorubas will have you believe they "own and run" Ghana due to their market/petty/sole trader presence, just as they claim same about virtually everywhere else, because Yorubas are secure in themselves enough not to want to engage braggarts. Personally commendable attitude perhaps but it is one, against those committed to maligning us hatefully, that will result in some individuals getting away with stereotyping Yorubas to the extent absolute lies, debunked in second, are accepted as truth by a world full of ignorant people who are not inquisitive or able to inspect what they are told for factual/logical relevance.

Before you know it, even google is their tool of propaganda for spreading lies that cannot be proven in any nation of the world hosting a significant number of Yoruba people.

The Yorubas are a wonderful, tolerant, inclusive, industrious and talented people. Our real and exemplary endeavours worldwide should be revealed to counter lies from individuals obsessed with maligning us like the tribalistic, malevolently indoctrinated and hateful loser Ikengawo. This is why I showed the reality of Ghana, validating the silently efficient and gracious ambition and fearlessness of Yorubas, before idiots like Ikengawo start bragging tomorrow that they "own" Ghana and will "crash" the country tomorrow if they "pull out their investments" based on dominance of market/petty/sole trading sector that not a single Ghanaian will tell you they value ahead of the Nigerian big businesses that provides income, employment and the most tangible socio-economic growth for Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by emmanuel4758(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: Ibos should take a good look at themselves in the mirror,and ask themselves why everybody is against them.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by MitchDLeo(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2013
Youngzedd:

We Nigerians are their big bro. You got it
IRONIC. YET SMALL BRO IS PROGRESSING FURTHER THAN BIG BRO.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by OrigamiIII: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2013
FILEBE:

Bro. I tire o. I swear to God if dem gimme cyber cane i go flog some people for Nairaland like pickin! Han Han. Yoruba this...Igbo that....hausa that...! Wetin? Can't we just for once make a constructive criticism? I'm a Yoruba, i stay in Lagos, i'v got tons of igbo frnds. I dnt care what they are...i relate to them as humans should. Wait sef..! When u guys make tribalistic comments ,what do u fight for? Superiority? Una be big FOOL,OFEKES! HomoSapiens Oshi. Always thinking of how to dominate. If u no dominate ur tribe...u go wan dominate other people's tribe.
let us pls address ourselves as Nigerians and not as tribes. We should all stand together to make this country great. Trust me, It is not a mistake that u're a Nigerian o. If God had wanted he could have made u a citizen of another Country. Jst stop all this tribalistic comments. Biko... Plssss.

Honestly am fed up with the intensity of the tribal division and rivalry between yorubas and igbos.These two tribes used to be the closest.What really went wrong.Reading all these hate comments has gradually dimmed my hope in the viability of our nation.These two tribes represent the most intelligent of the lots that makes the major tripod of our country.The smaller and minority attach themselves to these majors in order to find relevance.As an itsekiri man,these comments have made me become disillusioned in the Nigerian prospects.Pls stop and disregard all hate tribal comments.As for botswana,its a shame and 9ija must proudly act to make them regret such unbrotherly treatment.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2013
Goodysydney: Why you Yorubas are filthy two face animal. The two Yorubas terrorist that beheaded a young Britian soldier in UK, are they not Yoruba's again? Honestly, you ugly dirty hypocrites Yorubas are Nigeria problems.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by devour129: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2013
LETS KEEP FIGHTING WITHIN AND EXPECT OTHERS TO TREAT US BETTER.THEY READ OUR NEWS AND BLOGS SO THEY NO THERE'S NO UNITY AND COS OF THAT THERE WILL BE RETALIATION .KEEP FIGHTING O NDI YORUBA NA NDI IGBO.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2013
BluIvy:

shocked shocked shocked

Actually they are British of Yoruba extraction. They were born in the UK and unfortunately became radicalised, nothing to do with Yoruba Culture.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by devour129: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2013
Origami III:

Honestly am fed up with the intensity of the tribal division and rivalry between yorubas and igbos.These two tribes used to be the closest.What really went wrong.Reading all these hate comments has gradually dimmed my hope in the viability of our nation.These two tribes represent the most intelligent of the lots that makes the major tripod of our country.The smaller and minority attach themselves to these majors in order to find relevance.As an itsekiri man,these comments have made me become disillusioned in the Nigerian prospects.Pls stop and disregard all hate tribal comments.As for botswana,its a shame and 9ija must proudly act to make them regret such unbrotherly treatment.
really its so sad.igbo and yoruba has been the closest tribe,who started this division ? i fear this will escalate to something terrible maybe we will all learn after it
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by lawkenoz(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Gbawe:

My dear lady, I am not interested in all the Yoruba and Igbo d1ck-comparison many are obsessed with here. Those who engage in such are pathetic losers who, if you get to know them, have nothing going for them personally.

Yet, I will not, as a Yoruba man proud of his ethnic group, stand by as delusional and pathological liars, totally indoctrinated to hate and belittle others while claiming to have ability it is glaring they do not possess, spam the net with their fraud and false character assassination which will become accepted as truth if we Yorubas do not counter such.

If a lunatic runs around saying the world is flat then he may not get much attention. When thousands and millions join him to be saying the same thing then it will not be long before some will indeed deem the world to be flat if scientists do not proactively debunk lies emanating from deluded minds.

Soon, and unless intelligent Yorubas are proactive, a hateful subset of the Igbo ethnic group, as they try to do here day in day out, will convince the ignorant world Yorubas are "lazy", "fearful", "not good at business", "Unambitious" plus all manners of negative stereotypes when such garbage is simply not and has never been factually borne out by the reality on the ground in any nation on earth where Yorubas are domiciled in.

In fact, the truth is that we Yorubas do very well at distinguishing ourselves as managers of men and materials at the highest level. It is just that we have no innate insecurity that drives us towards an attempt to validate ourselves through braggadocio and a need to put others down or belittle them. This is why you will not find many Yorubas beating their chest needlessly even when we have so much to be proud of.

How many Yorubas would know what is going on in Ghana if I did not provide that article? I am active in Ghana and can confirm to the forum that the Yorubas have made fantastic strides in virtually every facet of business life. Yet some malevolent Igbos who hate Yorubas will have you believe they "own and run" Ghana due to their market/petty/sole trader presence, just as they claim same about virtually everywhere else, because Yorubas are secure in themselves enough not to want to engage braggarts. Personally commendable attitude perhaps but it is one, against those committed to maligning us, that will result in some individuals getting away with stereotyping Yorubas to the extent absolute lies, debunked in second, are accepted as truth by a world full of ignorant people who are not inquisitive or able to inspect what they are told for factual/logical relevance.

Before you know it, even google is their tool of propaganda for spreading lies that cannot be proven in any nation of the world hosting a significant number of Yoruba people.

The Yorubas are a wonderful, tolerant, inclusive, industrious and talented people. Our real and exemplary endeavours worldwide should be revealed to counter lies from individuals obsessed with maligning us like the tribalistic, malevolently indoctrinated and hateful loser Ikengawo. This is why I showed the reality of Ghana, validating the silently efficient and gracious ambition and fearlessness of Yorubas, before idiots like Ikengawo start bragging tomorrow that they "own" Ghana and will "crash" the country tomorrow if they "pull out their investments" based on dominance of market/petty/sole trading sector that not a single Ghanaian will tell you they value ahead of the Nigerian big businesses that provides income, employment and the most tangible socio-economic growth for Ghana.
as much as I would had loved to applaud ur sensibility I will refrian from doing so! U tried not to sound tribalistic but u did a poor job in covering ur hate for d igbos, so igbos don't go to school or get educated? Or they don't engage in mentally challenging activities? Well taken u got angry by the bigots who engage in tribal bashing. Both the igbos and yorubas on this forun are guilty in matter! They choose to sit at home nd bash themselves carrying such hate in their hearts (I wonder why such poison doesn't kill them). My advice is don't let it infect u, ur post just sounded like u praising ur tribe above all else, u mentioned not even one thing good about the igbos but u pitched ur tribe at d pinnacle of all others! Mind u all tribes have there strenghts nd flaws, both the igbo nd even ur tribe. Even if they keep ranting that the yorubas are fearful u knw its not true why degrade ur self nd stoop so low to almost their level! There's a saying that goes "beleiving in a lie doesn't make the truth any less valid". Pls leave tribalism nd all these etnic hatred for kidz, from ur post ur bigger than such!

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2013
Igbos like to cover up their brother's wicked acts. People still protest and demand for the releases of REV. KING.
Igbos r not ready to change. They should ask themselves why always we? why people talk bad about us? why we dont behave godly? why r we noise makers?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo / Tinubu Bishop, Ugokwe Prince, Makes List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.