Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? (36330 Views)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Lagos To Deport 100 Chadians, Malians, Others / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Gbawe: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2013
lawkenoz: like I said I don't engage in such, sorry if I got u angry it wasn't intentional, I neva remember mentioning I was igbo to u, so ur assumption on calling a bigot my kinsmen is uncalled for! I simply talked to u because I deemed u sensible enough to understand d road ur about to embark on, don't let wat pple say get u emotional! Singing peace nd kimbaya on nairaland? Wat good has dat done? The moment u realise most folks here just enjoy this ethnicity u would knw its of no use! All of them here have friends form other tribes I imagine u also have a friend from the igbo tribe as well. Imagine u telling him all this face to face just because a lunatic from his tribe got u angry and thus ur extension of all these to him as well; I believe its not worth damaging your frienship! I love all tribes both the yoruba and igbos as well including my own tribe very much! You don't need to use insultive and angry tones at me to paSs ur point across we aren't quarelling!

Why did you say "I hate Igbos" then? People like you don't appreciate how offensive these blanket statements of "they hate Igbos" can be - especially levelled against those who try and commit to being fair to all people at all times. Why on earth will I not assume you are Igbo when from all I wrote, as someone forced to defend his ethnic group against unprovoked slander, you could only surmise that "I hate Igbos" when you do not even appreciate that I and others, however detribalised and liberal, should be rightfully angry at been proclaimed as "lazy", "fearful" and "unambitious" with nothing other than the delusional lies of some Igbos totally debunked by the truth on the ground?

Which dedicated, talented and efficient school teacher will smile with you after you deliberately and falsely accuse him of being a paedophile?

When the reality show Yorubas are industrious travellers and entrepreneurs, why should I stand and accept the liars from an indoctrinated hater that we are "fearful and unambitious"? Should you , if we are to 'heal' as a nation and conquer hate, not condemn someone who is happy to ignore the truth and lie so shamelessly to make Yorubas look bad? Why focus only on trying to fault my attempt to show the truth about my ethnic group by discrediting ridiculous lies with no basis in reality? Why did you join to engage my post and not the offensive and outlandishly false contribution of Ikengawo?

Why no condemnation for the hateful liars who denigrate an industrious ethic group with lies? You already show your bias with your argument and what you choose to focus on and what you wish to ignore. I say it to you again that I am beyond caring whether you or anyone else on this forum conclude I hate Igbos. It is time we all subscribe to reasonable behaviour and apportioning blame appropriately instead of people like you making one-sided interpretation of events while totally and insensitively failing to see why me and other Yorubas have a right to be angry over an unending obsession of some Igbos to lie shamelessly and proclaim us to be what we are factually the opposite of.

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by devour129: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: ibos overestimate their self importance,who are the ibo ladies u are talking about u mean the monkey look a like or the hairy ones
jealousy is a deadly disease ,let go of it now or it drives you to an early grave.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2013
BluIvy:

You know what, I thought you were joking but I can see you are really dumb.

And never call me the B-word. I am actually no going to respond to your foolishness again. Dumboo!
lol the girl is picking race,next time u will no very well not to come to a nigerian site and start running ur botswanitic dirty mouth

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2013
devour129: jealousy is a deadly disease ,let go of it now or it drives you to an early grave.
people envy good things,tell me any thing worth envying from the greedy,empty,and arrogant ibo tribe

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by collynzo2(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2013
babe_online:
She does not know anything yet. After she learns, she will come back to us her family and do what she is supposed to do.
This bi-sexûal girl from Ekiti again? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2013
collynzo2: This bi-sexûal girl from Ekiti again? SMH
this is an average ibo man for u,they lack decorum,did the girl quote u

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by devour129: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: people envy good things,tell me any thing worth envying from the greedy,empty,and arrogant ibo tribe
please darl for the love of God get that help that you need.no man is an island and every smart person gets as much allies as bhe needs.go out n be exposed

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: zetdee u are known pathethic liar is lagos gdp not $33billion true or false,
is it higher than that of botswana true or false

Bostwana's gdp is $17,64billion, population of 2million

www.indexmundi.com/botswana/economy_profile.html

Lagos population is 21million.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by collynzo2(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: this is an average ibo man for u,they lack decorum,did the girl quote u
I know her from somewhere and she knows what I am talking about. She is bi-sexuäl. You haven't exhibited any decorum here either. The only good thing you have done so far is bashing that Batswanan tool called BluIvy.

4 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2013
C Gobe..wetin dem dey go find for there na
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2013
zetdee:

Bostwana's gdp is $17,64billion, population of 2million

www.indexmundi.com/botswana/economy_profile.html

Lagos population is 21million.
why do u love lyinghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=699568[/quote] i told u to tell me lagos state gdp u are beating around the bush
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ettybaba(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2013
bollyrossy: Nigerians and tribalism... Am a yoruba gal buh ma 3bestfriends are one is an igbo gal oda two are deltas n they are da best frnds I can eva ask for, is nat all bout tribes its us da individual.. I made a vow neva to marry a nigerian.. Will prefer to go for a ghanian or indian guy.. Naija sucks bigtime
You will grow out of this. I used to think like you.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Alexmania: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Ikengawo: The ignorance on this thread is record breaking

Botswana has the highest standard of living in Africa and is rated as the most stable government.
This is a result of neglected education for the generation of nigerians that are now old enough to travel. Nigerians have an extremely dim understanding of the rest of the world and themselves and will find themselves crawling the globe to humiliate their own lives. I don't believe it's primarily igbos by far that are leading this global foolishness, but before we start saying it's and igbo problem we have to realize it's really a national one.

Igbos are ambitious, nobody will take that from them but it's almost impossible to convince them what they own is better than what they can possiby own or have and that's what leads to their desperate nature.

Yorubas are fearful, nobody will take that from them either. A yoruba person is not going to risk what he has, even if it's very little, no matter the reward and don't typically think outside of what's theres. Many yorubas don't know there was a civil war in Nigeria.

The reason I point this difference out is because the igbo ignorance is manifesting in travelling the world blindly and becoming a nuisance and the yoruba ignorance is manifesting in not being able to think or look outside of the very narrow box they already have, hence poverty and a total ignorance of anything outside of their family and region. They typically don't want more because they don't know there's is more out there and would rather brag about whats been done that complain about the need to do more. the root of the problem is ignorance. While igbos are developing and even destroying other places, their homeland is neglected, and while yorubas are boxed in by fear their homeland remains stagnant. This is why the two regions of africa that should be the most developed, aren't.

ignorance mixed with our respective cultural nature isn't doing anything for us.
Bro i sincerely agreed wit dat mind tourching fact of urz. But v dis @d back of ur mind dat d yorubas are fearful nt bcuz of their inward blindeless or wateva bt bcuz dey belive in themsevles dey blive in investing evry dint of their hardwork i their immediate everon.... Dey can't afford 2luk 4 potetials dat dey themsevles can afford[color=]

Botswana has the highest standard of living in Africa and is rated as the most stable government.
This is a result of neglected education for the generation of nigerians that are now old enough to travel. Nigerians have an extremely dim understanding of the rest of the world and themselves and will find themselves crawling the globe to humiliate their own lives. I don't believe it's primarily igbos by far that are leading this global foolishness, but before we start saying it's and igbo problem we have to realize it's really a national one.

Igbos are ambitious, nobody will take that from them but it's almost impossible to convince them what they own is better than what they can possiby own or have and that's what leads to their desperate nature.

Yorubas are fearful, nobody will take that from them either. A yoruba person is not going to risk what he has, even if it's very little, no matter the reward and don't typically think outside of what's theres. Many yorubas don't know there was a civil war in Nigeria.

The reason I point this difference out is because the igbo ignorance is manifesting in travelling the world blindly and becoming a nuisance and the yoruba ignorance is manifesting in not being able to think or look outside of the very narrow box they already have, hence poverty and a total ignorance of anything outside of their family and region. They typically don't want more because they don't know there's is more out there and would rather brag about whats been done that complain about the need to do more. the root of the problem is ignorance. While igbos are developing and even destroying other places, their homeland is neglected, and while yorubas are boxed in by fear their homeland remains stagnant. This is why the two regions of africa that should be the most developed, aren't.

ignorance mixed with our respective cultural nature isn't doing anything for us.
Bro i sincerely agreed wit dat mind tourching fact of urz. But v dis @d back of ur mind dat d yorubas are fearful nt bcuz of their inward blindeless or wateva bt bcuz dey belive in themsevles dey blive in investing evry dint of their hardwork i their immediate everon.... Dey can't afford 2luk 4 potetials dat dey themsevles can afford[/color]

Bro i sincerely agreed wit dat mind tourching fact of urz. But v dis @d back of ur mind dat d yorubas are fearful nt bcuz of their inward blindeless or wateva bt bcuz dey belive in themsevles dey blive in investing evry dint of their hardwork i their immediate everon.... Dey can't afford 2luk 4 potetials dat dey themsevles can afford
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2013
devour129: please darl for the love of God get that help that you need.no man is an island and every smart person gets as much allies as bhe needs.go out n be exposed
go and improve on ur english first,i dont understand okoro english,and who told u am not exposed,that am not exposed to bad things like our ibo brothers who have been hammered with the belief of "money above all things" since childhood,doesnt mean am not exposed to good things

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by maxisfield(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2013
Our ppl dey botswana too ..if na lyk ds we fit dey tahiti too, kai! grin

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: why do u love lyinghttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=699568 i told u to tell me lagos state gdp u are beating around the bush

GDP is irrelevant, India has a larger GDP than Ireland but the Irish have a far better quality of life. It is GDP per Capita that matters to citizens. Botswana has a higher GDP per Capita than Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by ukandi1(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2013
Kanwulia: Oh dia!
Not again!!!!
BOTSWANA KE? shocked

hahahahahahahahaha..... my dear... that is eh....!
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2013
A divided house will NEVER stand !

Tribal war even online...EVERYDAY.

IF WE HATE OURSELVES WHO WILL LOVE US ? Soon Jamaica and Congo will deport US (regardless of Tribe).

Blessed are the Peace makers...where ever you may be![i][/i] cry
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2013
collynzo2: I know her from somewhere and she knows what I am talking about. She is bi-sexuäl. You haven't exhibited any decorum here either. The only good thing you have done so far is bashing that Batswanan tool called BluIvy.
Dude, I am not bi, I am not from Ekiti state, and I am NOT Texas.Cowgirl!!!
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by iconaus: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Qc-1:

Google is your friend !!!

Check out USA, take Houston for example, Yoruba outnumbered Igbo 3:1, Check out UK, take London for example, Yoruba outnumbered Igbo 5:1. The same goes for the whole Europe. Yoruba people have been traveling since 1864, three generations before any Igbo and the gap was even widen in the 70's through scholarships...still continue today.

What are you talking about that Yoruba don't want more? Are you serious? Because Yoruba man won't go to another man's land and try to dictate and dominate it doesn't translate that that don't want more.

Please come up with a fact next time.

Let's stop tribalizing everything !

Why can't we get along?

You are at lost . i think you have never travelled out of Nigeria . You re still living in the 18 some thing . When u travel round the world . You will see for yourself . I think in london you may be right but every other place including Nigeria u re wrong . Point of correction - you dont have to equate working hard to be wealthy and expand your business and wealth to domination. I have got that previllge to be moving round the world and i seen the hatred against nigerias( Igbos) especially in African countries a clear jealousy. Most of these guys come to a country with nothing but before you know it , the start liitle business which will eventually grow in a massive money yielding machine and that immediately attract envy and jealousy from the citizens of such countries . I have experienced this with my naked eyes given my residential status in foreign countries .

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: this is an average ibo man for u,they lack decorum,did the girl quote u
grin grin
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by BankuTilapia: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2013
It's their phucking country

3 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2013
ettybaba:
You will grow out of this. I used to think like you.
[size=14pt]Seconded!!![/size]
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Qelvin(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
It's their phucking country
and who asked for your input here? phucking bastardo!

5 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Qelvin(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
collynzo2: This bi-sexûal girl from Ekiti again? SMH
those yoruba sub-humans deserve to be wiped out Nazi stlye,i hate those ugly and filthy tiger-claw faced scoundrels with innate passion!

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: they are not ibos lol seems u people only attach to south south when it suits ur idiotic fancies

So why did you talk about Igbos in your first post here?
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
tpia@:
The nigerian govt is supposed to create return zones or towns to cater to returnees.
And wht about intiating population control. Ask D family planners, NGOs and maternity to talk seriously to women an men about population control. America has predicted us reaching billions in few years.

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
tpia@:
The nigerian govt is supposed to create return zones or towns to cater to returnees.
And wht about intiating population control. Ask D family planners, NGOs and maternity to talk seriously to women and men about population control. America has predicted us reaching billions in few years.
Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by devour129: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
ayswags: go and improve on ur english first,i dont understand okoro english,and who told u am not exposed,that am not exposed to bad things like our ibo brothers who have been hammered with the belief of "money above all things" since childhood,doesnt mean am not exposed to good things
i love you too

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Qelvin:
those yoruba sub-humans deserve to be wiped out Nazi stlye,i hate those ugly and filthy tiger-claw faced scoundrels with innate passion!
and who told u i dont also hate the flat headed,akpu eating monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Italiano1: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
icon aus:

You are at lost . i think you have never travelled out of Nigeria . You re still living in the 18 some thing . When u travel round the world . You will see for yourself . I think in london you may be right but every other place including Nigeria u re wrong . Point of correction - you dont have to equate working hard to be wealthy and expand your business and wealth to domination. I have got that previllge to be moving round the world and i seen the hatred against nigerias( Igbos) especially in African countries a clear jealousy. Most of these guys come to a country with nothing but before you know it , the start liitle business which will eventually grow in a massive money yielding machine and that immediately attract envy and jealousy from the citizens of such countries . I have experienced this with my naked eyes given my residential status in foreign countries .

Please what is he lying about? There are more Yorubas than Ibos in the USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia. There are probably more Ibos in Germany. As for Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg- majority of Nigerians there are Binis.

Talking from first hand experience bruv

The countries where Ibos will form the majority are Indonesia, Malaysia, SA, China, Brazil etc. I am not saying the reasons why they like these countries lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
nnenna.1:

So why did you talk about Igbos in your first post here?
since u people can lump with south south,when it comes to oil,u should also lump with them when the going is bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / Pirates Captured By Navy After They Hijacked Oil Tanker (Photos) / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.