Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104109 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Thanks glamsquard for the pic
Mmmm...
Nice hair, nice makeup
At 2nd glance, it looks like a top tucked in a skirt. Nice dress, it's a see through dress. I remember seeing this outfit on selena gomez of recent on E! It was white in colur and she looked really terrible. I like the down part of the dress, the top just looks odd. Maybe if the underwear part was black and she wore something else inside, maybe it would have been nice. But anyways it works for them, so undecided That second pic didn't hide the baby bump oh. It's was so clear esp with the kind of posture she took. She tried though. smiley

More comments please smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mimicue(f): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
I Like. D dress..d details. Especially. D down side of the dress, and also d fact that she still looks good and she's pregnant..but. The underwear. Is a no for me, a black bra would have been fine

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
@onegig n joywendy, AMIN ooooooo, thanks and yeah, I did have a fab celebration. The cake? Erm, erm, u both know na grin grin kiss kiss

@mitchyy, I do get u babes, infact we both saying same thing sef, regardless of the size of ur wardrobe and even if u wanna colour block, picking out the right outfit or pairing them right is what fashion is abot, infact, I think ppl with larger wardrobes pair wrongly cuz of confusion of what to wear grin

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
What's that white stripe on the dress? Is that supposed to be a belt? Hmmm, and if she was trying to hide her bump with that white stripe, she failed woefully cuz her second pic gave her away, so congratz zoe grin

Well, I love her shoes *drooling* cheesy her legs, smile, make up, simple accesories and hairdo but the dress, just there, maybe it would have been better on som1 more shapely but on her, can't feel it, guess she wore it to hide her bumb instead, lol.

And the white underwear meant to complement the white stripelike belt undecided she needs to be seriously fined on that angry

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Get your wrinkle remover and face slimming massaging tool at no cost and take 15years off your face! It worked wonders on my face cool

BBM -7E1D3BFC

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
The gown is gorgeous except for that t-square on the bottom half,seriously wahis that And d white bra Not cool at all but those shoes are super nice we can almost forgive her for the rest,,but we won't angrygringrin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is it a gown or a two-piece outfit? I beg to differ but i'm not a fan of her shoes. Assuming its a two-piece clothing, the sheer top is lovely and would have been lovelier with a black underwear instead. The skirt is also beautiful but i don't get why it had to come with that ninja belt. I'm sure an asian guy designed this.

Hair - Lovely(I want)
Makeup - Perfect

The second pose like mine is not flattering. Where's the style sledge hammer? cheesy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks yall for the comments smiley
truly sorry with the late response. Happy new month to everyone here. smiley
i guess it's time for the verdict. Mitchyy would you do the honours of giving the verdict smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 2:38am On Aug 04, 2014
Sorry I'm late again. Let me go through every comment so I don't give a biased verdict smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 2:51am On Aug 04, 2014
VERDICT

Hair - Beautifully styled
Makeup - Perfect
Shoes & Accessories - Lovely

But Zoe gets fined twice. One, for wearing a white underwear in a black sheer top. Its a no-no! Two, for the dress. It doesn't suit her present shape. The white stripe on the bottom-half, come on, what is that?

She's a very stylish lady so we are sure she has learnt her lesson already and won't earn a fine when next she hits this thread.
Next Pic pls!

Where are our male celebrities by the way?

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks mitchyy. smiley no problem

Lol true. You know guys don't really have problems when it comes to fashion like we ladies.

People! Let's keep the pics coming. smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
hello people sorry for the delay

this is going to be different from the normal who wore it better, today we are going to compare outfits.

here we have a picture of Ini Edo, Genevieve and Rita.

which causal outfit are you feeling the most? smiley

and which of them do you feel needs to get a new wardrobe grin

Let's the comments begin....

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:59am On Aug 10, 2014
first of i would start with the worst dressed, i will go with ini edo,

the colors of those pants lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

then the sunglasses chai! gosh....

she just looks odd from head to toe.

hey guys look at rita shoes, its seems like she's in love in with that snickers grin

would be coming back for more

come on people let's keep this thread moving smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Haba no comments?

Where is everyone?

Mitchyy, luxanne, thatgurlvixen

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Abeg Wetin dem wear? Are these home wears or what?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
joywendy: Haba no comments?

Where is everyone?

Mitchyy, luxanne, thatgurlvixen
hiya ma'am,,skul's been keeping this girl busy,my apologies tho.. To our ladies,I'm gonna go with genevieve,,she looks so simple n chic and partly because black's my favourite colour embarassed.. I'm not even going to say anything about Ini edo#waka pass,, rita on the other hand could do without the sneakers,flats or black loafers would have been better.. Anyhoo,my vote goes to genny this timecheesy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
onegig: Abeg Wetin dem wear? Are these home wears or what?

it is clothes nah. lol! home wears? chai

thatgurlvixen: hiya ma'am,,skul's been keeping this girl busy,my apologies tho.. To our ladies,I'm gonna go with genevieve,,she looks so simple n chic and partly because black's my favourite colour embarassed.. I'm not even going to say anything about Ini edo#waka pass,, rita on the other hand could do without the sneakers,flats or black loafers would have been better.. Anyhoo,my vote goes to genny this timecheesy

ah, eyha no problem. how is skul?
lol this one na small partial oh grin grin
lolz ini edo she didnt try at all! from the hair down!
yeah like i said she is in love with that sneakers.

common people lets kept it moving smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pretty Ini has a serious dressing problem. What on earth are those on her feet? Riri just narrowly missed the iconic casual look by adding those kicks. Genny too, her shoes... Overall, Genny for maintaining matching colours.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
^^^^^ lol, seriously she isn't that bad but this one she wore ehn, lipsrsealed

imagine and she put this up on her instagram page with pride to show to the world. grin na she sabi sha.

what exactly is wrong with genny's shoes?

thanks for your comments @onegig and thatgurlvixen you too zoelife smiley

okay lets keep the comments going.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 13, 2014
@jowendy: Genny's shoes are hard to please, ie not ur regular knockabout flats. They wld luk better if she used dem with shorts, and without d jacket and bag. Our regular flats wld have fit no matter how she decides to mix. See my p with d shoes? grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Actually i do like Genev's relaxed comfy look, as a celebrity your stilletoes need a break sometimes hence the flat shoes she has on. I have no clue what Ini Edo was trying to pull off here , Its about time someone schooled her on styling already,. the other lady on the right , not that bad but not great either . ,so i'll give it to Genny as the best dressed because i'm loving her voluminous hair with the high lights and the white tank top . She can always take off the cardigan to give her more younger chic look.

By the way , ladies ( Joywendy , Luxanne , thatgurlvixen , mitchy , and everyone else ) its me , (You know who).

http://glamsquadmagazine.com/?p=4218#comments

I tried to deactivate my old account here because of some problems i had to take care of. But i'm back now so i hope to catch up here because i've missed this thread.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2014
Sorry guys, I'm on mobile so can't view the pictures well. But I remember this picture of Ini Edo. I posted it on gistville some months back and I'm sure Fashion wept the day she posted this picture.

Genevieve looks great. Love her hair but can't see the rest of her outfit properly.

Rita also looks good but not that great. Genny definitely wins this one smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
zoelife: @jowendy: Genny's shoes are hard to please, ie not ur regular knockabout flats. They wld luk better if she used dem with shorts, and without d jacket and bag. Our regular flats wld have fit no matter how she decides to mix. See my p with d shoes? grin
lol i see it now grin

GLAMSQUAD: Actually i do like Genev's relaxed comfy look, as a celebrity your stilletoes need a break sometimes hence the flat shoes she has on. I have no clue what Ini Edo was trying to pull off here , Its about time someone schooled her on styling already,. the other lady on the right , not that bad but not great either . ,so i'll give it to Genny as the best dressed because i'm loving her voluminous hair with the high lights and the white tank top . She can always take off the cardigan to give her more younger chic look.
By the way , ladies ( Joywendy , Luxanne , thatgurlvixen , mitchy , and everyone else ) its me , (You know who).
http://glamsquadmagazine.com/?p=4218#comments
I tried to deactivate my old account here because of some problems i had to take care of. But i'm back now so i hope to catch up here because i've missed this thread.
cheesy cheesy welcome back!

we have missed you here also. smiley

hey people lets welcome back one of our oldest members here, hehe

true about ini maybe she was just looking for extra attention

love genny's her hair too cheesy

mitchyy: Sorry guys, I'm on mobile so can't view the pictures well. But I remember this picture of Ini Edo. I posted it on gistville some months back and I'm sure Fashion wept the day she posted this picture.
Genevieve looks great. Love her hair but can't see the rest of her outfit properly.
Rita also looks good but not that great. Genny definitely wins this one smiley

oh no problem, lol wept is even better fainted is more prefarable hehe grin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
VERDICT

So we know who the best dressed is here

Genevieve! Congrats nice combo

And our worst dressed?

Do we need to think twice? grin

Ini Edo

Sorry girl,you need to get a new wardrobe and get a stylist.

Thanks y'all for your contribution

Next pic pleasesmiley

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
smiley HI EVERY ONE , HERE'SA NEW PICTURE , DJ CUPPY AT THE LAUNCH OF ''HOUSE OF CUPPY' IN LAGOS. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
thanks @glamsquard
wow!
me likey smiley
Especially The dress, LOVELY! cheesy cheesy
Nothing bad,
shoes are okay
accessories: fab!
but the hair though undecided
i don't like the hair angry

more comments please smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kai! Smh @ ini edo. No comment abeg.
@Genny and Rita, they both looked good but would go for rita's casual. Dunno y, I just got drawn by her outfit from hair to toe.

@GLAMSQUAD: Good to have you back smiley and you seemed to have created another blog right or is it same blog you had? Cuz this blog looked different kinda. Anyhoo, more grease.

And @ pic, Can't seem to fault this chic. She looked gorgeous all way round and her hairdo? Funny but still cool.

@joywendy, thanks dear for checking me up. Been hell busy out here but will sure drop by from time to time. Aha! I also saw you finally played the music shuffle game, nice one wink

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Luxanne you are welcome! I understand The lord's your strength smiley yes oh I did,thanks.

Come where is everyone always disappearing to?

Come on people let's keep the comments going smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yay! Thank God Genny wontonguegrin. @glamsquad,,welcome back,feels great to have u back.. Luxxy,joy,mitchyy, how y'all been?? Missed everybody.. Now to the picture,she looks good, d gown is cute,her hair is nice too,tho I'm not a fan, overall she looks elegant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2014
thatgurlvixen lol welcome back!

thanks for your comment. smiley

two more comments and the verdict would be given
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Ariyke: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
She looks good, Cuppy. Just flip dat mane to ur back, girl. Don't need it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.