Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo (17831 Views)

Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv / Herdsmen Killed & Raze Houses In Nasarawa / 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by just2endowed: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Best and simple way to resolve the issue or problems is for government to ban cattle movement from entering the town and enact a law that state that cattle should be rare in a farmland. It's not good for farmers to go to there land and see some cattle eaten all there produce. Let be fair, but I will always blame the government for all this

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Jakumo(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2013
tawa89: you stay in Peckingham while you keep fuelling ethnic cleansing in Nigeria... When the Hausa-Fulani retaliates you wont come down to Nigeria to help fight them. You have never been to Nigeria yet all you do all day is to preach hate and pitch brothers against each other, if you are so thirsty for war, why don't you get into the British Army and get posted to Afghan? You are just a Lily livered coward that stays on the internet 24/7 urging Nigerians to kill themselves while you stay put in UK.
I think Nigerians in Diaspora are becoming cancerous. They stay in their Air-conditioned apartments in US and UK with their super fast internet and preach tribal hating and ethnic cleansing and none of them is planning to come back and fight the war!

Kai ! See Vex ! No near this man today at all o, if you like yasef.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by MayorofLagos(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2013
N_girl: Most of the people on this thread are not being reasonable. When did murder become bravery
Some people on this thread are mentioning how they're "proving" that they're not cowards.. SMH!
Everyone knows that the Fulani people are becoming unbearable but for me murder = cowardice.
Their farmlands were being destroyed and the only way they thought to retaliate was by taking human lives? undecided and people on Nairaland are celebrating.
If you guys were living where this thing happened you won't be talking like this.
The massacre of Yoruba people could start at anytime. Those people will have to sleep with one eye open from now on.
They can live in peace anymore. There's nothing about this thread to be happy about..

The state and federal governments need to do something about the situation so that people will not have to live in fear of being massacred and there wouldn't be any more retaliations.

The amount of responses here where each had expressed or cautioned about fear is indicative of why fulani has successfully terrorized people this long. As i said earlier many are afraid of fulani.

What is it in fulani that put this much fear into people?

There are vigilantes in most of these communities now and they are also arming the farmers and teaching them how to defend their farmlands - hoe in hand, ak47 across chest!. They have been taught how to surveil and how to track. Theyve also learnt how to erect tactical advance warning systems using their own ecologocal resource. Theyve been instructed to shift away from defending and to become the predator. Fulani will be loosing sleep, not farmers.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by HopeAtHand: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2013
If by this killings, Mohammed refuses to sell me suya or it does in any way affect negatively the price of suya,shaki, kpomo,cowleg or cowtail in Port harcourt, then im going to hav sumtin to say to the Yorubas.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black:

So ur ibo brothers in the North have a peace of mind there, right?

Babe, pls talk somethin' audible, not those Mumbo-Jumbo above!!!
Why did you bring Igbo into this? Stop your Igbo obsession. What exactly makes you think I'm Igbo. You can disagree without bringing your silly tribalism into this. You couldn't even make a point not to talk of a reasonable one.
Whether you accept it or not murder is not something to be proud of.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by alexchiny: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2013
Kudos to my Yoruba brothers!!! In as much as i don't condone violence, i must say "enough is enough" of these terrorism from Fulani Herdsmen!

6 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ImHotepX: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2013
tawa89: you stay in Peckingham while you keep fuelling ethnic cleansing in Nigeria... When the Hausa-Fulani retaliates you wont come down to Nigeria to help fight them. You have never been to Nigeria yet all you do all day is to preach hate and pitch brothers against each other, if you are so thirsty for war, why don't you get into the British Army and get posted to Afghan? You are just a Lily livered coward that stays on the internet 24/7 urging Nigerians to kill themselves while you stay put in UK.
I think Nigerians in Diaspora are becoming cancerous. They stay in their Air-conditioned apartments in US and UK with their super fast internet and preach tribal hating and ethnic cleansing and none of them is planning to come back and fight the war!

I've never quoted your post, however, you stay jocking me everywhere like a horse/camel jockey. Cry me a river!! I don't know why you lot are addicted to crying and whining, it must be a generational and genetic thing. When your people were spamming every with the mindless "Yoruba's are cowards" nonsense and running their mouths about "standing their ground" to fight for OPP (other people's property), where were you? You lot throw stones and hide your hands afterwards - inbred cowards!

I reiterate: the most anticipated is the Lagos showdown! Now what?

Go suck on a donkey's pi.mp juice nuts and get dumber than you're, you homoerotic bantuoid gypsy with the primitive a brain of homo habilis.

10 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Samunique(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2013
lawanson44: Let the show-down begin! I forsee fulani herdsmen bringing in mercenaries from various parts of the north for reprisal attacks. It is then we will know if this act from the yorubas is nothing but "initial gara-gara" which i think it is! grin
Dude! Mumu with unfortunate brainless large skull!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by funnyx(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2013
petrov 10: They usually come at night , with thier ak47 rifles....They shoot at sight.They burn houses, and they leave....I expect the named communities to rally round, look for vigilantee groups.,to keep watch..These fulani people are blood thirsty o......All these media warriors i see here ,may not be thier when the come.............At 9ite

Na true you talk

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by samuel900(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2013
holyvirgin: Farmlands are now valued more than peoples's lives? Hmmmm oyo people should be careful cos a fulani man attaches no value to human lives....
A clear evidence that yoruba's are not accomodating, its either they are deporting or killing innocent citizens. Which way nigeria?
Shut up! Are your brothers not killed in their own land. Eranko gbogbo

2 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by todayguest(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2013
The fulanis must definitely come back. No matter how long it takes. They do not forgive neither do they forget. Those living in the affected area must begin now to sleep with one eye closed.

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2013
Pipsland78: Why is no one sympathizing with the Fulanis? Why so much bigotry amongst the Yorubas? Is a farmland of thesame value as human life?
Learn to show more love pls.
: my dear the fulani herdsmen here in Nigeria are a big menace, they go about wreacking havoc nationwide, almost all the geopolitical zones they are a problem, destroying ppls farmland, and trying to subject us to hunger and famine! Is that what you want? Worst of all if you try to call them to order they turn violent, look @ they number innocent lives the ve wasted across this country, starting «4»rm the north, to the south to the east and west, everyday the same story fulani herdsmen!! Yes human lives is worth more than hectars of farmland,but show no love to people that don't value human lives at all!! And that is exactly what they Fulani herdsmen are!! They don't value human lives @all!! Excpt that of their cattles!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ImHotepX: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2013
N_girl: Most of the people on this thread are not being reasonable. When did murder become bravery
Some people on this thread are mentioning how they're "proving" that they're not cowards.. SMH!
Everyone knows that the Fulani people are becoming unbearable but for me murder = cowardice.
Their farmlands were being destroyed and the only way they thought to retaliate was by taking human lives? undecided and people on Nairaland are celebrating.
If you guys were living where this thing happened you won't be talking like this.
The massacre of Yoruba people could start at anytime. Those people will have to sleep with one eye open from now on.
They can live in peace anymore. There's nothing about this thread to be happy about..

The state and federal governments need to do something about the situation so that people will not have to live in fear of being massacred and there wouldn't be any more retaliations.

When they act "they are cowards" and when they don't act "they are cowards," yeah?

Shut ya mouth!! Fulani marauder's are a toast - if they retaliate, every Fulani in the SW should be game.

It's a world of kill or be killed especially when it comes to territorial integrity.

Muthaphuck non-achieving and cow-jocking fulani's! undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Zelex9(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2013
Yet the majority of people here will be claiming they are devout followers of Christianity, however are justifing such actions regardless.

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2013
ImHotep-X:

When they act "they are cowards" and when they don't act "they are cowards," yeah?

Shut ya mouth!! Fulani marauder's are a toast - if they retaliate, every Fulani in the SW should be game.

It's a world of kill or be killed especially when it comes to territorial integrity.

Muthaphuck non-achieving and cow-jocking fulani's! undecided undecided

Obviously you're too dull to make a reasonable point. Stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ImHotepX: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2013
N_girl:

Got more brain in my football boot than you will ever have, you gormless git!

How about shut ya face and focus on whichever group your ancestry is in that country?

3 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2013
N_girl:

Your stupiduty quadruples his.

...if by now, u cant discern why such act of reprisal is warranted

2 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Burger01(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2013
Virgin Finder: Stop destroying our farmlands!

We are no cowards!!

....and neither are we cows motherfvckers. Get back to your hell holes herdsmen..

sad

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ImHotepX: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2013
N_girl:
I have never said Yorubas are cowards and I'll never.
You're just being Stupid!

I don't care if you've ever said it or not, however, since you're just like every other half-witted Nigerian, y'all are the same to me. You're fond of calling Yoruba's coward, despite Yoruba's fighting more wars than all the tribes in Nigeria combined.

If you're not dumber than a rock, and oblivious to the antecedents of the average fulani and how violent they're, you won't be posting junk on here. The only language violent people understand is violence. Eye for an eye! undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by oduaboy1: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2013
N_girl:

I think you are the dull one here.
Fulani attacks yorubas,yorubas keep quiet=cowardice
Fulani attack yorubas,yorubas retaliate=yorubas have crosssed their boundary.
Are u okay at all,or are u ibos just programmed to criticize anything yoruba.

9 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2013
I neither argue online nor in real life and I'm not going to start now. It's clear that you guys(St_Black, ImHotep-X and odua boy) lack a lot of intelligence in your day to day life. Anyway, tribalists are never smart people.
Obviously my comment hurt you guys badly and if there's anything that can hurt someone so much, it's the TRUTH.
I've given my opinion. Take it or leave it.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ImHotepX: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2013
N_girl: I neither argue online nor in real life and I'm not going to start now. It's clear that you two(St_Black and ImHotep-X) lack a lot of intelligence in your day to day life.
Obviously my comment hurt you guys badly and if there's anything that can hurt someone so much, it's the TRUTH.

Go tell your autobiography to the birds - not interested in the story of your life, mate! undecided

If inane drivel is intelligence in your world, I'd rather be dumb.

Most of you just post for the sake of it through your nostrils.

What happened to the matter in the big skull that you've got? - use the darn thing next time! undecided

3 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2013
odua boy: I think you are the dull one here.
Fulani attacks yorubas,yorubas keep quiet=cowardice
Fulani attack yorubas,yorubas retaliate=yorubas have crosssed their boundary.
Are u okay at all,or are u ibos just programmed to criticize anything yoruba.
THE DOUBLE STANDARD IS ANNOYING. If we keep quiet we will be called cowards, if we retaliate we will be told we are not accommodating as we claim or they will tell us we've crossed the boundary. WTF!!!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by oduaboy1: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2013
N_girl: I neither argue online nor in real life and I'm not going to start now. It's clear that you guys(St_Black, ImHotep-X and odua boy) lack a lot of intelligence in your day to day life. Anyway, tribalists are never smart people.
Get the phuck out of the thread,u wont be missed,i dont trade banters with humans whose iQ is directly proportional to that of a toad8-)8-)8-)

2 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by omonla555: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Caleboha: And we call this yoruba guys cowards I'm impressed! They should however brace themselves for the forthcoming ceaseless bloody fulani reprisals. Your gallantry will thus be duly assessed over a long time! wink

If them kill one person for our domot, we go kill them ten, that is what our Koran says.

Adie dami logun nu, ma fo leyin. Emi o ki somo ale.............
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by oduaboy1: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2013
babe_online:
THE DOUBLE STANDARD IS ANNOYING. If we keep quiet we will be called cowards, if we retaliate we will be told we are not accommodating as we claim or they will tell us we've crossed the boundary. WTF!!!
Baby mi,the thing tire me ooooo

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2013
N_girl: I neither argue online nor in real life and I'm not going to start now. It's clear that you guys(St_Black, ImHotep-X and odua boy) lack a lot of intelligence in your day to day life. Anyway, tribalists are never smart people.

its SO obvious u were never bright right from the inception of time!!!

if at this ur point in life you would ignorantly tag as "tribalists", souls defending the survival of their livelihood in the hands of enemies, i wonder what u ll actually make of an exhibit in the real life away from here!!

9 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ImHotepX: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2013
St_Black:
its SO obvious u were never bright right from the inception of time!!!

if at this ur point in life you would ignorantly tag as tribalist souls defending the survival of livelihood in the hands of enemies, i wonder what u ll actually make of an exhibit in the real life away from here.

Church!

To duffers, it's tribalism. To higher minds, it's nationalism and new consciousness to fight for the revival and survival of the Yoruba race. We've been stepped on and abused for too long, by these people who aren't even in the history books. We're taking a stand now - and Oduduwa has endorsed it! tongue

3 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2013

N_girl, I've totally fallen for you due to your comments. I'm for real dear.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by eagleeye2: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
hot93.7:

See Coward; Gambari comes to the East kills your ppl, destroy your farms, molest your women but you don't do anything because YOU NO WAN PRICE MARKET!!!! Ibos are the greatest cowards in Nigeria.

They can't fight with their hands only with their mouth.Every tribe has militant organizations that shed blood, OPC, MEND,BH brave self deterministic groups fighting for their own ppl. But d Ibos MASSOB chief activity is collecting tax on traders - to fight and protect their people is not their own work na to obtain Ibo traders dem sabi plus waving Biafra flags around.

Ojukwu ran away leaving his ppl to die enmasse they still welcomed him back with d most beautiful girl around. Useless cowardly people.
E- warrior! I hail ohh.. I dobale for you. Infact you too much.
Ojukwu ran away, ehh.... What else is new?
If Ibos are cowards, point to any other tribe that have waged a war with the whole Nigerian military and even alied forces for three years?
Point to any other tribe (or even nation in Africa) that have witnessed the kind of genocide the igbos experienced and were still able to shake it off and forge ahead, even rising to an enviable position in commerce within the spate of 30years.
Let me tell you....
A coward is that man who can no longer face his troubles and took otapiapia (rat poison) as an easy way out.

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by SharafG: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
MY PEOPLE! Please and please, if you kill fulanis in your teritory, remember your sons, daughters & relatives in their teritories. Nigeria is wide and we're all mixed. While I dont justify their encroachment & grazing of farmlands, I would not support killing them either. TWO WRONGS CAN NEVER MAKE A RIGHT. To me Yoruba is PEACEFUL not COWARD (Yiyo ekun tojo ko). We all depend on each other for survival.
Abeg, if you drive Fulanis away, it will surely affect your economy & social functions. How many of us rear cattles? And how much cattle we consume daily in markets, marriages, naming, funerals, commemorations etc per week? And of course, how many of our kindreds depend on cattle trades for survival?
Yoruba should not be draged into war with any tribe. Jaw jaw is better than war war. 'Ogun kii bimo toro'. 'Moja Mosa lasi fi n mo Akinkanju'. This is how it started in Jos, reprisal attacks never end & communities cannot sleep with their eyes closed. I believe there are thousands of ways to solve Fulanis problems without killings. Only if our governments are serious.
My good people of Okeogun,A O NI SISE OOOO (Amin).

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by killuminati(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Yanga dey sleep, trouble come wake am! Yoruba people una don shyte for church o, na odudua or sango go fit packangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria To Set Up “Council To Regulate The Use Of Social Media” In The Country / Works Ministry Executed No Capital Project In 2017, Says Fashola / Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.