Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo (17830 Views)

Herdsmen Killed 18, Poisoned Water Sources, Benue Residents Claim Channels Tv / Herdsmen Killed & Raze Houses In Nasarawa / 13 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Adamawa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by funnyx(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Virgin Finder:

This is pathetic!

The Hausa/Fulani have really enslaved your mind, thoughts and mentality as a result of the civil war. What a terrible loss!

If not, why are you guys crying more than the 'bereaved'?

Y'all are already shitting your pants over what doesn't concen you.

Na wa o.

Calm down bro, no one is shitting for pant here grin grin grin grin at least i live far away from oke ogun cheesy cheesy My take is they should be prepared for reprisal attack, a Yoruba adage says 'pansa o fura pansa ja sina, aja o fura aja jin, onile ti o ba fura ole ni o ko'
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Alajiki(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
holyvirgin: Farmlands are now valued more than peoples's lives? Hmmmm oyo people should be careful cos a fulani man attaches no value to human lives....
A clear evidence that yoruba's are not accomodating, its either they are deporting or killing innocent citizens. Which way nigeria?

Stewpid, eediotic, common-sensically nonsensical comment undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
vatuso: they destroy crops in Imo state, kill and molest Irrete and Umuagwo community people and go free and they think they can do same in Oyo state grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

you're a glorified f00l. See links below of several fulani attackes in yoruba land, even a newly wedded bride was rap.ed. Just shut up that putrid mouth. The fulani prolem is a national one and should be looked at collectively.

https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/23/817.html

http://www..com/talk/topic,32804.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1016001/ekiti-farmers-marauding-herdsmen

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/20713/2012/03/30/farmers_protest_rape_women_fulani_bororo.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
ALTRUTH:

you're a glorified f00l. See links below of several fulani attackes in yoruba land, even a newly wedded bride was rap.ed. Just shut up that putrid mouth. The fulani prolem is a national one and should be looked at collectively.

https://www.nairaland.com/882086/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-oyo-indigenes

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/23/817.html

http://www..com/talk/topic,32804.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1016001/ekiti-farmers-marauding-herdsmen

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/20713/2012/03/30/farmers_protest_rape_women_fulani_bororo.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-rape-newly-wed-in-ogun/
Afam, how could you be showing this bigotry?
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Yes, we're brave. We won't wait for a sit-at-home strike to be declared like MASSOB does.

You attack unsuspecting fulani men and kill them and you are here chest-beating about it as bravery? undecided For your info, when the fulanis attacked farmers in Imo, guys engaged them with their live AK47 riffles firing which resulted in serious injuries for two of the boys later rushed to hospital.

Igbos do not attack innocent or unarmed people; that is not how we define bravery. When the fulanis return for reprisal with live fire from AK47 riffles, pls engage them that time that is how to be brave not to bounce on unsuspecting men and kill them, even a small child can kill an unsuspecting man. embarassed
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ALTRUTH(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Afam, how could you be showing this bigotry?

I AM NOT AFAM!!!

You guys should be reasonable. It is not bravery to attack unsuspecting men, kill them and come out singing praises. Why do you think that Igbos hardly go about killing unarmed northerners in the East when ever there is crises? It is because we do not consider it bravery. Even if that mistakenly happens, we don't come out chest-beating about it.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by omonnakoda: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Afam Ke'ije?

ALTRUTH:

I AM NOT AFAM!!!

You guys should be reasonable. It is not bravery to attack unsuspecting men, kill them and come out singing praises. Why do you think that Igbos hardly go about killing unarmed northerners in the East when ever there is crises? It is because we do not consider it bravery. Even if that mistakenly happens, we dofn't come out chest-beating about it.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by eggheaders(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nice one by my oke ogun peeps. I was at a meeting with the chairman ibarapa east local government when villagers were giving their ugly expirences with the cowboys. And the security operatives do shed them whenever the indigenes report this cases. Big ups to my igboora, eruwa, ago amodu,lanlate and ado awaye peeps.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ALTRUTH(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
hot93.7:

See Coward; Gambari comes to the East kills your ppl, destroy your farms, molest your women but you don't do anything because YOU NO WAN PRICE MARKET!!!! Ibos are the greatest cowards in Nigeria.

They can't fight with their hands only with their mouth.Every tribe has militant organizations that shed blood, OPC, MEND,BH brave self deterministic groups fighting for their own ppl. But d Ibos MASSOB chief activity is collecting tax on traders - to fight and protect their people is not their own work na to obtain Ibo traders dem sabi plus waving Biafra flags around.

Ojukwu ran away leaving his ppl to die enmasse they still welcomed him back with d most beautiful girl around. Useless cowardly people.

No matter how bad you try to paint Ojukwu, he is far better than 'One man' who was too cowardly to stand his own existence up to the point of committing suicide by swallowing ratak.

Evidence: .http://www.republicreport.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-written-by-abdulmunini-adeku/

4 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by omonnakoda: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Afam Na wa O

ALTRUTH:

No matter how bad you try to paint Ojukwu, he is far better than 'One man' who was too cowardly to stand his own existence up to the point of committing suicide by swallowing ratak.

Evidence: .http://www.republicreport.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-written-by-abdulmunini-adeku/
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ALTRUTH(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
ImHotep-X:
It seems the Yoruba's have dropped sophistication for fighting back.

I'm loving this new Yoruba consciousness, let's take it back to the old days.

The Lagos showdown is still the most anticipated to me. I just hope the lousy ones who have promised to stand-their-ground won't go ghost when it's time to fight. undecided

Mumu, which old days? When even women warriors put yoruba soldiers to flight at Oyo? As for the Lagos gbege, I super dare you to bring it on!

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by eggheaders(m): 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
ALTRUTH:

afam the weed smoker. Guess why generals prefer to die when they are losing a war, or why ship captains prefer to die during a ship wreck. An adage in yoruba says iku ya ju eshin lo meaning death is better than shame. Ojuiku is cowardice redefine with that singular act of fleeing to the upper volta and to cap his pettiness he came back and contest an election in the same country you never believe should exist. Big shame mehn.

8 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by ALTRUTH(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
eggheaders:

afam the weed smoker. Guess why generals prefer to die when they are losing a war, or why ship captains prefer to die during a ship wreck. An adage in yoruba says iku ya ju eshin lo meaning death is better than shame. Ojuiku is cowardice redefine with that singular act of fleeing to the upper volta and to cap his pettiness he came back and contest an election in the same country you never believe should exist. Big shame mehn.

An American proverb says 'No soldier wins a war by dieing for his country but by killing the enemy.' Generals that commit suicide are those that see no hope but Ojukwu saw it wise to remain alive and be there again should the Igbos need him. He left because there were no weapons and ammo remaining except cutlasses. Mind you, he stood up for us when it mattered most. Go figure mr airheader the kain kain drinker.

And watz that afam rubbish you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by eggheaders(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
ALTRUTH:

An American proverb says 'No soldier wins a war by dieing for his country but by killing the enemy.' Generals that commit suicide are those that see no hope but Ojukwu saw it wise to remain alive and be there again should the Igbos need him. He left because there were no weapons and ammo remaining except cutlasses. Mid you, he stood up for us when it mattered most. Go figure mr airheader.

what shyte is afam yearning. When you wanna go to war you gat to get ammo, food, allies and strategy. Y'all ninnies went to war with emotions and nothing more. No be our allies chineke is at our back, ammos ko we gat 200 cutlasses. What of food our enemies go feed us. Bunch of nzobu nzobu enyimba enyi yapping goons.

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by VirginFinder: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Obi1kenobi: I hope the brave souls beating their chests here behind their keyboards and phones and ipads would be brave enough to defend those villages when there is a reprisal attack from Fulani savages. And the response of the herdsmen is always disproportionate to their initial grievance. Not even babies are spared in their rampage.

Extra-judicial killings are indefensible, however you look at it. Murdering them is not the answer, but the political will of the government and security for

Ehya. Don't worry we'll be fine.

Yorubas hardly live in villages/communities.

Fulanis don't attack towns.

Mehn, some people don't deserve to wear a dicck.
You are one of them. Damn!

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
ALTRUTH:

An American proverb says 'No soldier wins a war by dieing for his country but by killing the enemy.' Generals that commit suicide are those that see no hope but Ojukwu saw it wise to remain alive and be there again should the Igbos need him. He left because there were no weapons and ammo remaining except cutlasses. Mind you, he stood up for us when it mattered most. Go figure mr airheader the kain kain drinker.

How do you kill the enemy? By running to a foreign country to lounge around and sip cognac all day? What a way to win a war.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by neyobillz: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
ALTRUTH:

You attack unsuspecting fulani men and kill them and you are here chest-beating about it as bravery? undecided For your info, when the fulanis attacked farmers in Imo, guys engaged them with their live AK47 riffles firing which resulted in serious injuries for two of the boys later rushed to hospital.

Igbos do not attack innocent or unarmed people; that is not how we define bravery. When the fulanis return for reprisal with live fire from AK47 riffles, pls engage them that time that is how to be brave not to bounce on unsuspecting men and kill them, even a small child can kill an unsuspecting man. embarassed

I see,so u guys wait until the Fulani men are brandishing their assault rifles right under your noses after they have killed dozens before u react,how thoughtful of you.

And after they did and u guys engaged them 2 of your boys where injured and no casualty on their side,not even injures......

Instead of u guys to be praying for world peace u are here shouting reprisal attack,did they write u they are planning to attack,or u want to be their mercenary.......

Unfortunately Oyo people dont display such legendary cowardice(WHEN ITS ON,ITS ON)

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
ALTRUTH:

I AM NOT AFAM!!!

You guys should be reasonable. It is not bravery to attack unsuspecting men, kill them and come out singing praises. Why do you think that Igbos hardly go about killing unarmed northerners in the East when ever there is crises? It is because we do not consider it bravery. Even if that mistakenly happens, we don't come out chest-beating about it.
You're Afam.
Igbo once killed Hausa in a reprisal in Aba some 16 years ago.

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
eggheaders: Nice one by my oke ogun peeps. I was at a meeting with the chairman ibarapa east local government when villagers were giving their ugly expirences with the cowboys. And the security operatives do shed them whenever the indigenes report this cases. Big ups to my igboora, eruwa, ago amodu,lanlate and ado awaye peeps.
Baba, I welcome you back.

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by eggheaders(m): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Baba, I welcome you back.

my oga thank you, really appreciate the love from you guys since all this time in absentia.

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Ojukwu was a coward. How I wish he was alive. He would have been told he would have stood for Biafra just as the Boko Haram leader fought and died for the group.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
ALTRUTH:

To hell with that hope, Ojukwu was a coward.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by tunwe(m): 4:00am On Aug 28, 2013
The national government need to for once take a brake from their loots sharing preoccupations, alias reocurring expenditures and solve a pending problem. Like some have said here, cattle rearing need to be brought to date. Cattle farmers need stationed bases (ranches) to rare their animals. And they need to buy feeds, grass to raise them. This will create employments opportunities for grass growers (farmers), and the logistic to convey them to the ranchers. Our institutions of higher learnings , like colleges and departments of agrics should be engaged by federal govt to help the fulani cattle normads to modernise their ways. This can be done by giving them land in the north with bole hole for water at a very low interest rate. Lot of people whom are now unemployed can help themselves by sourcing for hayes,and other animal edible grasses for sale to the cattles ranchers. Modernization Is a win, win for all. The federal govt need to weigh in. And propell this need for change and growth.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Katsumoto: 4:32am On Aug 28, 2013
It is disappointing when a serious issue is been discussed, someone or some folks have to drag Ndigbo into it. Yes, it is possible to discuss issues that are of no concern to Ndigbo without mentioning Igbo. A negative comment by someone perceived to be Igbo is not enough to start throwing insults at Ndigbo. This constant warring is tiring.

@ Topic

Most state governors are too busy sleeping or sleeping with teenage girls to pay any attention to what's going on in their states. If there are reprisal attacks from Fulani against any state in the SW, then the governor of that state should be held responsible. Fulani don't have more than one life just like everyone else and they freaking bleed as well.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by lekkie073(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2013
why should u kill just eleben eleven? kill them by the hundreds.....useless foolanees angry

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by wolelove(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2013
Fulanis are very dangerous people and they do lots of terrible things, they rub. destroy farm land, when you destroy peoples means of lively hood, you felt they shouldn't do anything about it?

1 Like

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2013
Alajiki:

Stewpid, eediotic, common-sensically nonsensical comment undecided

but is it the truth?
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by vatuso: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
RIP brothers,you are indeed Herooos and would forever be remebered cry cry cry cry
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by geeez: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
So much for being called cowards

Interesting

These same guys are still molesting people in other regions as I type this but they've been quiet in the SW

Only the brave survive

I salute the courage of the Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by simpleseyi: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Caleboha: And we call this yoruba guys cowards I'm impressed! They should however brace themselves for the forthcoming ceaseless bloody fulani reprisals. Your gallantry will thus be duly assessed over a long time! wink

Thank you my brother. We are ready for these monkeys. We are still rehearsing, when we start with them, they will run back to their fathers' desert. We don't need their meat, we shall manage our fish and smuggled chickens and turkey.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by eaglechild: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Killing in any form of any tribe by any tribe is evil.
And should be condemned.

It is inhuman to go about shouting praises because human blood was shed.
Some of us went to church today, but we come here to praise the barbaric acts of cold blooded murder in retaliation for farm land.

I know I troll sometimes but NOT with human lives.

This act should be condemned.
Re: 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo by Arosa(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Some things never change. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria To Set Up “Council To Regulate The Use Of Social Media” In The Country / Works Ministry Executed No Capital Project In 2017, Says Fashola / Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.