Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert (39684 Views)

8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by nairamaker: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls dont be an introvert, come out and affect lives.
We are d new generation, we will safeguard d cultural values of d Yoruba race, we will prepare d future for d coming generation, We will defend any oppressed Yoruba man and we will fight any Yoruba man oppressing people, we will condemn evil and uphold the 'OMOLUABI' tenet. Pls join us on www.omokaroojire.com to clean up the space a bit.
Its fun socializing in our mother's tongue and rebuilding our society.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Am an introvert-extrovert.i exhibit most of the above written bt am kinda social; i find it difficult to start a conversation wit sumone i dnt knw bt when you start one,we could discuss for hours non-stop.and i like punny a-lot does that make me an extrovert?cheesy
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by samfibby(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
what is an outovert?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by mosalab(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm an introvert nd m proud to be... I'm fearfully nd wonderfully made by d Almighty
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by hernars(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
magkhan: I exhibit all that...
IV always known am an introvert...
I just don't see it as bad.INTROVERT is just another name for ME
u just spoke my mind!
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by pongwa(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
yels ke..... I love my life, kilo fosi
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by adexsimply(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
I don't need to read all these to know I'm an introvert..
I'm used to comments like; "you seriously don't have a life "
"you need to change your arrogant behavior"
"you are a big snub "
"you are seeing me after so many months and this is the best greetings you could offer?"
"why are you this proud?"
"must I always be the first to greet you?"
"why do you look people like they don't mean anything?"
"didn't you see my calls?(reply:"sorry I just decided not to pick any calls today" undecided)"

5 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by romzyxy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
itx tru n I like it bt I prefer extrovert......xo I can feel a lot more free
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Am I right? For every one introvert, there are three extroverts and introverts vary all through the spectrum. That is, some are more or less introverted than others.

Personally, I admire introverts for their unique qualities. They are very good listeners and observers.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm an introvert, I love me! Less drama smiley
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
90% of active nairalanders are introverts. They are usually "mouthed" online (especially on a faceless chat site) but very calm in the real world.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Creamychic(f): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
jude d writer: We introverts r grossly misunderstood.

So true! But how does wanting some 'me time' make me proud or arrogant?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Elxandre(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
I have always known i was. 1-10 is just me.
I never call except i have to. I just dont have the energy for keeping many friends but my few friends love me much.
The total number of talk time minutes on my cellphone is incredibly low.
Its not really good though as one can run into difficult problems with no much people to contact.

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Sirdy48(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
gosh! all of em are my attributes...hate when ppl think im arrogant, not knowing im just being introvert by nature.:-(
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Richy4(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
the more i read this the more i reflect and thank God about the 3 friends that I have.I know I am guilty of 7 out of ten listed here but I really need Jesus based on 8 and 10, my friends understood me perfectly. I never go to them, they come to me.Like today, they called to know if i was going for Nigerian Association meeting.I lied that I donot like driving with GPS in the night to a place I donot know just to be absent.one came to pick me.I do not call them. they call me. I only call when I saw their miss calls. inicially I used to blame it on the fact that i use prepaid plan on my phone. now i have unlimited plan yet...OP thanks for reminding me the value of friendship.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by princesa(f): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
sanniemoe:

Lol.. I can add the extrovert online. I'm an internet noise maker but in person,lailai
i think this qualifies me...

8 and 9 on the list describes me

and yes am dangling in between extrovert and introvert, that's the best place to besmiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Solowande(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
chronique: Well,in my case,I was more of an extrovert when I was much younger but as I grew older,I became an introvert and I like it that way. Nobody comes to my house to visit anyhow and if you must see me,you must call to say you're coming. You can be at my gate and knock all day and I won't answer you if I'm not expecting you. When you're tired,you'd go to your house. I hardly visit people and I love having my space. Moreover,I love being indoors and it hardly bores me. So long as I have internet access 24/7,I'm ok. I'd just spend my time reading stuffs online.
Den u hav a problem, cos when cunning man go die na cunning man go bury am
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by muse4blue(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
its like u just post exactly who
i am
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Pablokay1: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
End time tinz!!!!!!
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
so what is wrong in being an introvert, it is called sell respect YOLO, i dont want nobody in my private business cause thats how jealousy and hatred start.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Chuksemi(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ectomorphs are liable to become introVERTS and Nerds. It helps alot.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Oppypoppy: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
wow! i am guilty of all, so dat makes an introvert?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by TechyGuy: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
You are an introvert when all you do is sit in front of your system and post mostly rubbish angry
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by omiobo: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
I just realised that I'm an introvert. Somebody should answer me,is being an introvert bad? I sit at extreme in church because I hate being surrounded,I screen calls,I write poems,most especially I don't know why I'm always avoid meeting new people. Infact the article paints a picture of me. My question is,is it bad to be an introvert?
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by write2obi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
@op you just described me except the writing part, we are often misjudge for being arrogant.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Wyzdum: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
u r correct. I am guilty of all. So i am ...
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by kheart(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Well seems like evrybody is an introvert 1 way or d oda.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Laitesmart(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Am i suppose to be like... OH GOD! I am an introvert! help!
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by dagr8oy: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
op ur rit. pls datin chubby & older ladies(not 4 benefits) , is it also a sign of an introvert?

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by saemmanuel(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Really on Point! Perfectly correct ... I Love my Life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.