Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert (39663 Views)

8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by ganase2: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2013
In this age and time, being an introvert does not seem to be what anyone easily admits to....readily, everyone is trying to prove they have the requisite social skills of an extrovert.

Between, here are funny but real reasons why you just might be an introvert...do read on!

1. You think before you talk and check before you chat
Sort of the right thing to do huh?...You have a consistently running internal monologue that screens every word before it drops from your mouth. Not a fast speaker there...You screen your chats too severally, before you send them...lol.

2. You go to parties -– but not to meet people.
Nooo...you may not necessarily be hanging out alone...but meeting new people is rarely the goal of attending a party. You simply get in your safe harbour- looking out for your friends and hanging out with them.

3. Great speaker, fearful mingler
You may not be shy...infact, you can give a great speech in front of 500 people but mingling with them one-on-one afterwards is a huge problem.

4. You hate idle chatter
You can be in a room with room mates with them discussing on a topic without necessarily making a contribution...you hate small talk not because you hate people but because they seem meaningless to you.

5. You are self conscious
Since you are not doing most of the talking, you are doing most of the observing and hence, assume that everyone is observing you in the same way...judging the way you speak, your accent etc....whereas, they might not necessarily be doing so,

6. You like extreme sitting positions
When you have to sit at a bench, you don't sit in the middle because you don't like being surrounded by people on all sides. In church, you prefer the extreme rows of seats to the middle ones.

7. You dread audience participation
You prefer a talk or a lecture to a discussion or interaction. If you must be involved in the latter, you must have been informed earlier so that you can "compose yourself".

8. You've been accused severally of not keeping in touch
The funny part is that you cannot fathom why someone who called you three days back would call you and say something like; "You have forgotten me abi..."and you're like, "Are we supposed to be talking everyday"?....you also do not like midnight, except its utterly the last resort. For you, it's too much time to waste on "nonsense talk".
You screen all your calls and you may not pick up your phone even from people you like only to call them back as soon as you’re mentally prepared and have gathered the energy for the conversation.

9. You're a Writer
...a good one at that. Or sometimes, a poet. You prefer to put your ideas in writing than to speak them because the former gives you the opportunity to perfectly choose your words and structure your thoughts.

10. Friends made you and not the other way round
Check out the list of your closest and distant friends and you'd realize that they made more efforts at being your friend than you did at the initial stage before you settled into the friendship.

If you can boast of some of these qualities, then check again...against your initial judgement, you just might be an introvert!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/funny-introvert-signs.html

twitter @tutubranch

94 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by weazley(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2013
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Lordmiracle(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2013
Sorry am not am me, am who Gods says i am bought with a price, Gods own purchase person, born again filled with the holy spirit! Wow!

11 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2013
Is †ђξ
Lady ¶n †ђξ
Pic an introvert?

15 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2013
***noted***
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Henrypraise: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2013
Is being an introvert a sin? Must introverts strife to be extroverts

12 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Lordmiracle(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Henry praise: Is being an introvert a sin? Must introverts strife to be extroverts
wat a dumb qst, ask google!

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by magkhan(f): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2013
I exhibit all that...
IV always known am an introvert...
I just don't see it as bad.INTROVERT is just another name for ME

7 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by tomzman: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2013
Hmmn! Nice one OP.I quite agree with you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by madone: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2013
I ll ask my mum

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2013
yes i'm nd it is one of the best thing you can ever be

4 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2013
Op you are soooooo right especially number 4,8 and 10
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Ichliebedich(f): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2013
Soo correct. I love me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by nenergy(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2013
My case is different. I'm an introverted-extrovert cool

10 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by chronique(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2013
Well,in my case,I was more of an extrovert when I was much younger but as I grew older,I became an introvert and I like it that way. Nobody comes to my house to visit anyhow and if you must see me,you must call to say you're coming. You can be at my gate and knock all day and I won't answer you if I'm not expecting you. When you're tired,you'd go to your house. I hardly visit people and I love having my space. Moreover,I love being indoors and it hardly bores me. So long as I have internet access 24/7,I'm ok. I'd just spend my time reading stuffs online.

150 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2013
I'm guilty of all

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2013
nenergy: My case is different. I'm an introverted-extrovert cool

Lol.. I can add the extrovert online. I'm an internet noise maker but in person,lailai

4 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by israel007: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2013
That's me. But I make friends Easily but I get accused. Of not keeping in touch

3 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by iamdsam: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2013
I'm me
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by woodboi(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2013
what can i say...
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by iamdsam: 10:57am On Aug 28, 2013
chronique: Well,in my case,I was more of an extrovert when I was much younger but as I grew older,I became an introvert and I like it that way. Nobody comes to my house to visit anyhow and if you must see me,you must call to say you're coming. You can be at my gate and knock all day and I won't answer you if I'm not expecting you. When you're tired,you'd go to your house. I hardly visit people and I love having my space. Moreover,I love being indoors and it hardly bores me. So long as I have internet access 24/7,I'm ok. I'd just spend my time reading stuffs online.
Same with me

7 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by NoQualms1(f): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2013
Some of the points are not true, majority are sha.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by tonnieblaise(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2013
typical example..
Abt sittin in d middle of a bench,in church dey knw me 4 dat i hate sittin in d middle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Blakjewelry(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2013
Some of ur writeups are not true cos it differs with individual, bt its not a bad thing to be an introvert. Atleast it better than extrovert which can be extremely annoying they talk and brag too much.
Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2013
OMG....am a fuckin introvert....about calls i avoid freinds who call me everyday like crezly,,....dont chat wif me pls if u dont want ur reply after a month.... grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by tyosho: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
very true especially no 8.that i relate to very well.the only two that dont apply to me are 9 and 10.My next door neighbour whos a good friend got married this past saturday and i didnt go.I dont feel bad about not going either

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Soloblincus(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
i am proud to be an introvert

4 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lordmiracle: wat a dumb qst, ask google!

And this is coming from a born again filled with the evil whatever spirit? #smh

12 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by robonski16: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lordmiracle: Sorry am not am me, am who Gods says i am bought with a price, Gods own purchase person, born again filled with the holy spirit! Wow!

Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world, as he is so am a I.. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Les: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
No Qualms: Some of the points are not true, majority are sha.
all of them are true about me and even more..... Op, you didn't say anything about deleting your phone contacts to shed some people?? While traveling, I like staying on the door side... embarassed embarassed gosh, I'm so fuuuuckin introverted cry cry

5 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by Atk01(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
This is really true. As an introvert, I've been accused of being arrogant a lot embarassed , and anytime i hear that, i just smile to myself.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) / How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / Am I Not Making A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.