Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

She Refused To Be A Housewife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Be A Housewife (2822 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Be A Housewife by uspry1(f): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2008
Like Nergo_Ntns has said it all about home business. Still Negro_Ntns does not like INDEPENDENT WOMEN refer to previous thread he posted on romance section.

Not necessary to be housewife, but she can open her own accounting service business right at home while taking care of children unless if she have stable reliable clients who depend on her all the time.

In the US, the household expenses are QUITE EXPENSIVE for one family under the current economic situation right now!!!
Re: She Refused To Be A Housewife by Gabry(f): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2008
The guy is being selfish. . . . . Not every wife would like to be a housewife and to depend on their husband's salary. For us malaysians, husband or no husband, trust or no trust, we have to work our Butts off afraid of what the coming future would hold for us. Imagine if we suddenly out of nowhere our husband died or dump us, where would we go and what would we do if we dont have our own savings? We must always be prepared no matter what
Re: She Refused To Be A Housewife by NegroNtns(m): 6:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
Uspry, I love women with INDEPENDENT minds. I dont like women with INDEPENDENT atittude.

I went home shopping years ago and went into this nice, quiet area to look at a home owned by a white lady. It was a mixed community. She had 5 bedrooms and 3 baths, which to me wasnt bad for that home model but I would have preferred 4 baths. I looked around and concluded that it had too many rooms than I needed. She asked where my parents were. I answered that my father was dead but my mother was back home. She told me to bring my mother to live with me and when she arrives she can get a job and pay me rent which would help me with the mortgage also. angry undecided

You see that's their culture they see nothing wrong with it. Our culture is not like that. Unfortunately, some of our women, in spite of their upbringing otherwise, are beginning to adopt the kind of viewpoint that this white woman portrayed here. Liberated women. I never put any chains on any woman, so I don't know why she would see me as her prisoner and be antagonistic against my ideas. I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T grin

To be me with me a woman has gotta have her own independent thoughts. I'm mentally challenging and when it comes to intellect she better have her ducks in a row or I'll run over her any kind of way. cool

You are with me now?
Re: She Refused To Be A Housewife by TOH(f): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2008
No African woman would say such bullshit like that white woman did so hush up
Re: She Refused To Be A Housewife by NegroNtns(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2008
Oh TOH, stop standing up for your sisters. You know very well how conceited some of them are. , oooops, did i say that? lipsrsealed

Babe, it takes a passionate sweet mmmmmmuuah from you to hush me up cool Where were you last night we had fun in Yorubaland and my God, can you please teach your sister Toyin how to speak Yoruba,, grin grin Ko gb' ede, sugbon o m' ekebu se.
Re: She Refused To Be A Housewife by TOH(f): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2008
Lol why cant you be her teacher
Re: She Refused To Be A Housewife by NegroNtns(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2008
She is doggone stubborn and won't listen but cuss me out. Im still waiting on your email TOH, you piss me off. Whats taking you so long?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revenge Is So Sweet / Guys Can U Survive This Trick Before Ur Wedding? / Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.