Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (44378 Views)

Oau Cut- Off Mark For Law 2012/2013 / 78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Law Mass Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
eghuan1:

got ur message, check ut mail.

got it thanks.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by eghuan1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
for Philosophy students keep it up. u will know the value and respect ur course has when u get to nysc camp. but pls don't forget

"an unexamined life is not worth living"

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
damosky12:
bro, what do u think are the requirements for crossing? Apart 4rm CPGA, are SSCE grades a factor?
not at all. SSCE is nat a factor for anything in OAU not even jamb admission as long as you have the minimum(5 credit in related fields in either 1 or 2 sitting)
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
damosky12:
bro, what do u think are the requirements for crossing? Apart 4rm CPGA, are SSCE grades a factor?
not at all. SSCE is not a factor for anything in OAU not even jamb admission as long as you have the minimum(5 credit in related fields in either 1 or 2 sitting)
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by TariEnoch(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Been a student of philosophy has been the best thing that has happened to me since I was born..after I complete it,I will be going to law for my masters.I love wisdom that's why I choose philosophy.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fynestboi: only this? No cash attached to it?

hi fynestboi,do you plan to cross over during registration or when?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Great Thinkers
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tari Enoch: Been a student of philosophy has been the best thing that has happened to me since I was born..after I complete it,I will be going to law for my masters.I love wisdom that's why I choose philosophy.
nice one bro more of this
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Gee001: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Name: "Gee"
Sch: RSUST
Level: 500

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
koonbey: hi fynestboi,do you plan to cross over during registration or when?
is it possible to cross during registration?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gee001: Name: "Gee"
Sch: RSUST
Level: 500
course?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by AmiableJay(m): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fynestboi: is it possible to cross during registration?
NO.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
AmiableJay:
NO.
thought as much
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
name:sen oj mills
Inst:unical
level:llb4
i love dis thread
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Great Thinkers.
Name: leke tobi
School: unilag
Course: philosophy 400 level
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Honeyhill: name:sen oj mills
Inst:unical
level:llb4
i love dis thread
welcome sire
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fynestboi: is it possible to cross during registration?
okay,I see it isn't...so when is it possible to?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
koonbey: okay,I see it isn't...so when is it possible to?
200l
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fynestboi: welcome sire
fanks boss
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
As the Introduction rolls on, I implore all our Undergraduates and Post graduates to start tutoring we intending freshmen...

Once again, You're all welcome.

Knowledge Is Power!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by TariEnoch(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
To my freshers in philosophy..in ur year one..you will do..
phil 101,introduction to philosophy..

phil 111.ancient greek philosophy1...

phil 103..introduction to ethics..

then 3 general studies..
Gs 111 ...history and philosophy of science...

Gs 101 ..english studies..and finally gs 100 ..

computer science...pls this is for my school o!......

AVOID POLITICS AND PUBLIC OFFICES,BECAUSE THEY DISTURBS THE PEACE OF MIND AND THEREBY RENDERS HAPPINESS IMPOSSIBLE-EPICURUS.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fynestboi: 200l
issokay.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Honeyhill: fanks boss
na u be boss ooo not me
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fynestboi: na u be boss ooo not me
for u to be HOD for dis thread shows ur d big man here.......... smiley
Fynestboi: na u be boss ooo not me
for u to be HOD for dis thread shows ur d big man here..........
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Honeyhill: for u to be HOD for dis thread shows ur d big man here.......... smileyfor u to be HOD for dis thread shows ur d big man here..........
HOD KEH DATS cool cool cool cool
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Name: Bolushalom
Institution: University of Ibadan
Course: Law
Level: 300
Hi everyone
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Onyemaobi. Collins
kogi state uni
law undergraduate
200l second semester
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bolushalom: Name: Bolushalom
Hi everyone
hi and welcome ma.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bolushalom: Name: Bolushalom
Hi everyone
Welcome ma.

Looking forward to learn from you.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by phtemie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hope I'm not late.

FB,well done!

Name-Paul S.O
Course-Law
Uni-OAU
Level-A fresher..Just admitted.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by phtemie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
I'm feeling you guys..Loving this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.