Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (44384 Views)

Oau Cut- Off Mark For Law 2012/2013 / 78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Law Mass Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Mesopotamia(f): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Cases where "plea bargain" were implemented......
*Yusuf John{former assistant director of police pension board}.He was accused of embezzling N32.8 billion.The court ruling was overseed by Justice Mohammed Talba.
*Dipreye Alamieyeseha{former gov,bayelsa}
*Lucky Igbinedion{former gov,Edo state}
*Gloria Ibru{former C.E.O Oceanic bank}
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2013
Please pardon my simplicity for the sake of others....
Until I finished secondary school, I never thought I was ever going to study Law, though I was critically minded and despite my petite but bold physical nature, I always loved and still love to fight for justice, both for my siblings and friends... (I could even fight on their behalf if thats what it takes..lols..) Even my mom acknowledged that, cause back as a teenager I always took it upon myself to defend my parents against even the so-called up and mighty. But 'Law' was never on my mind, I wanted Economics/Bus admin, but since I wasn't good in Mathematics, I opted for Mass. Comm. When preparing for my post-UME, and other stuffss, I had the opportunity to attend some Law lectures(my cousin who I stayed with during my P-UME was a Law student and sometimes do allow me go classes with her). That was how I fell in love with the Faculty of Law, knowing that this is where I rightly belong, this is a course I would do with so much passion... Although I had my doubts until a Law student(who noticed my intellectual prowess) in the school asked me if I thought most of the Law students in the school were better than I... I took it upon my self to study Law at all cost. I'm glad I made that decision and I don't regret studying Law. Can't wait to have the license to fight for justice on behalf of others....

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Mesopotamia: PLEA BARGAIN:a mockery of Nigeria's legal process!
The term "plea bargain" has become one of the most popular in the Nigeria legal circles in recent times,thanks to the increased rate of corruption based offences.It entails the reaching of a mutually agreed disposition between the criminal defendant and the prosecutor.In it,the accused is enabled to plead guilty to some lesses offences than those originally leveled against him which results in the offender getting milder punishment than what should have been obtained..........I come to seek the opinion of the wigs and goons on this honourable platform to give their take on this fraudulent escape rout purposefully designed by retardeens we call our leaders to smuggle theiselves from the long and detterent hands of the law......I stand to be corrected,but i strongly feel that "plea bargain" should be scrapped completely from our constitution.
seconded! It's just a pity that the justice system in Nigeria has failed her people, and just like Karl Marx states that both the Law and the state are instruments of compulsion and are used by the wealthy minority(especially the corrupt politicains in Nigeria), to oppress and exploit the working class majority, making the Law an embodiment of class interest, mostly protecting the vested interest that are desireable to the ruling class. No one is above the Law, you must be punished for all your crimes, especially the grievous ones.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Mesopotamia(f): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2013
It is widely believed that when a crime is committed against the society,there should be a dettering punishment and not a slap on the wrist.I'm not trying to advocate "the law of moses" but punishments being melted on law offender should be far from mild.Having it in mind that the punishment for committing a crime {if ever get caught} will be severe,people will tend to think twice before embarking on such crimes.
Plea bargain as it sound,is just like bargaining the level of mildness/severity of your punishment."Big thieves" usually have it in mind to fall back on this much earlier before embezzling by stealing more than enough in office so that by the time they are being tried in court ,they plead guilty of lesser charges,refund some of the money,forfeit few properties and money stolen and ggbbaaaam!-they're free......
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Raymondif: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2013
Usefulness of Philosophy in our daily life: for the sake of those who think that philosophy is a useless course and therefore anybody who studies it has wasted his or her time,it is pertinent to state that philosophy rather opens a wide range of avenues for wisdom,objective judgement and perception,healthy personal relationships,international relations and broad mindedness which enhances job opportunities. So in everyday life philosophy is useful in many ways some of which are listed below: 1.philosophy enhances public relations,enables us to foster our business,take quick decisions for the growth of business.we should not forget that thales used his knowledge of philosophy to become a multi millionaire. Ironically,while philosophy can make one rich,one cannot buy philosophy with money. 2. A lawyer cannot perform effectively without philosophy for he needs to search critically to analyze and synthesize the case or claims of both the plaintiff and the defendant. Without philosophy how can he even cross examine and how will he know when fallacies are committed?(philosophy of law and logic). 3.philosophy helps to train the mind, broading the horizon of our perception and knowledge. It helps us to become more reflective,critical and objective so as to present our work in a systematic,consistent,constructive and logical form. 4. A philosopher can be a legal researcher, paralegal assistant. Lawyer often introduce their cases before philosophers to sharpen their argument. 5. Philosophy enables us to understand the essence of life and the meaning of the cosmic order,inluding the celestial bodies. 6. It enables man to know the meaning of right, duty,freedom and equality and encourages harmony and co existence and stresses the need for a properly organized society(political philosophy). It is surprising therefore that plato warned that unless philosophers become kings(leaders) or kings become philosophers there will be no end to societal ills and man's inhumanity to man. It is only philosophy that helps us to understand the meaning of life and the world we live in. Ifeanyi raymond george. A graduate of philosophy 2008. Imo state university, owerri.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Mesopotamia(f): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Phiozy:
seconded! It's just a pity that the justice system in Nigeria has failed her people, and just like Karl Marx states that both the Law and the state are instruments of compulsion and are used by the wealthy minority(especially the corrupt politicains in Nigeria), to oppress and exploit the working class majority, making the Law an embodiment of class interest, mostly protecting the vested interest that are desireable to the ruling class. No one is above the Law, you must be punished for all your crimes, especially the grievous ones.
Based on happenings evolving around Nigeria judicial processes,i can boldly say that "justice has become a scarce commodity and only the high and mighty has the privilege to it"........Big thieves are pardoned while small thieves are made to face the wrath of the law.....You steal billions and you're sentenced to 5 years imprisonment with option of fine whereas,you steal a goat and you're sentenced to 5years without option of fine.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2013
Raymondif: Usefulness of Philosophy in our daily life: for the sake of those who think that philosophy is a useless course and therefore anybody who studies it has wasted his or her time,it is pertinent to state that philosophy rather opens a wide range of avenues for wisdom,objective judgement and perception,healthy personal relationships,international relations and broad mindedness which enhances job opportunities. So in everyday life philosophy is useful in many ways some of which are listed below: 1.philosophy enhances public relations,enables us to foster our business,take quick decisions for the growth of business.we should not forget that thales used his knowledge of philosophy to become a multi millionaire. Ironically,while philosophy can make one rich,one cannot buy philosophy with money. 2. A lawyer cannot perform effectively without philosophy for he needs to search critically to analyze and synthesize the case or claims of both the plaintiff and the defendant. Without philosophy how can he even cross examine and how will he know when fallacies are committed?(philosophy of law and logic). 3.philosophy helps to train the mind, broading the horizon of our perception and knowledge. It helps us to become more reflective,critical and objective so as to present our work in a systematic,consistent,constructive and logical form. 4. A philosopher can be a legal researcher, paralegal assistant. Lawyer often introduce their cases before philosophers to sharpen their argument. 5. Philosophy enables us to understand the essence of life and the meaning of the cosmic order,inluding the celestial bodies. 6. It enables man to know the meaning of right, duty,freedom and equality and encourages harmony and co existence and stresses the need for a properly organized society(political philosophy). It is surprising therefore that plato warned that unless philosophers become kings(leaders) or kings become philosophers there will be no end to societal ills and man's inhumanity to man. It is only philosophy that helps us to understand the meaning of life and the world we live in. Ifeanyi raymond george. A graduate of philosophy 2008. Imo state university, owerri.

Whoever said Philosophy had no use... Nice one!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by damosky12(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2013
Phiozy: Please pardon my simplicity for the sake of others....
Until I finished secondary school, I never thought I was ever going to study Law, though I was critically minded and despite my petite but bold physical nature, I always loved and still love to fight for justice, both for my siblings and friends... (I could even fight on their behalf if thats what it takes..lols..) Even my mom acknowledged that, cause back as a teenager I always took it upon myself to defend my parents against even the so-called up and mighty. But 'Law' was never on my mind, I wanted Economics/Bus admin, but since I wasn't good in Mathematics, I opted for Mass. Comm. When preparing for my post-UME, and other stuffss, I had the opportunity to attend some Law lectures(my cousin who I stayed with during my P-UME was a Law student and sometimes do allow me go classes with her). That was how I fell in love with the Faculty of Law, knowing that this is where I rightly belong, this is a course I would do with so much passion... Although I had my doubts until a Law student(who noticed my intellectual prowess) in the school asked me if I thought most of the Law students in the school were better than I... I took it upon my self to study Law at all cost. I'm glad I made that decision and I don't regret studying Law. Can't wait to have the license to fight for justice on behalf of others....
Now, are you a student of law?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2013
damosky12:
Now, are you a student of law?
yes. I wrote JAMB again, applying for Law. I was admitted and I'm now an LL.B graduate.... Story continues in NLS
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2013
Phiozy: Please pardon my simplicity for the sake of others....
. You are going to the NLS this year too? Whao! Hope to meet you there. On my way too. Our academic calender is out and we are the golden Jubilee set.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2013
@ikenga..I think I share in your observation. Sometimes I think in our society, the study of law have become a hoax and a sham. The real essence is defeated. It makes things boring for serious minded fellows in the temple of justice.

They now focus on maxims and theories, which in the real sense are of no value, hence practical interpretation of legal principles are not really visible.

I took Constitutional Law last year, legal system and some courses that ought to spur a student to critical legal thoughts. I sometimes think a reappraisal and sound re orientation is needed to re communicate the value of our core legal existence.

I personally love constitutional law, because I can relate with it.

Also criminal law is amazing, but what will you say of the non application of what we read and what is visible in our day to day lives.

A typical example is the theory in criminal law that "the sins of the mother cannot be transferred on the son" I mean the principle of criminal liability. When police arrest, detain and torture parents of an alleged criminal, the principle in the locus classicus case of African Continental Bank v Okonkwo and others is defeated and appears as a total hullabaloo.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by cimetidine: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Lizylaw: Ma name is Liz, Part 2 law, Oau. Its a great thread. Goodjob at fynestboi. I jxt tink d legal profession is ovverated/overhyped. M a proud lawya in d making though.
hehehe
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by emmille(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2013
Fynestboi: [b]The Philosopher Ruler

Definition of the Philosopher – His natural qualities

· The philosopher is in love with truth, not with the changing world of sensation, which is the object of opinion. He is interested in the unchanging reality which is the object of knowledge.

· Those who are only interested in the changing world of the senses are called ‘sightlovers’ and Plato likens them to blind men who have no true knowledge of reality, and no clear standard of perfection in their mind to which they can turn to and study before laying down rules of ‘right’ and ‘wrong’. These sightlovers are not fit to be guardians nor rulers of Plato’s ideal society

· The philosopher will never willingly tolerate an ‘untruth’. He will hate falsehood. Philosophy is larger than Plato and larger than life bro.

· His pleasures will be in things purely of the mind, and physical pleasures will pass him by.

· He will be self controlled, and not grasping about money.

· He will not be petty, as this trait is incompatible with the constant attempt to grasp things, divine or human, in their entirety.

· He won’t think death anything to be afraid of.

· A well-balanced man, who is neither mean nor ungenerous, nor beastly nor cowardly.

· He must have a good memory and be very willing and capable of learning.

How should Philosophers be educated?

· As children they are only to be taught the amount of philosophic training their age can stand.

· As they grow, they should devote a great deal of time and attentions to their body

· As their minds mature, they’re mental training is to be intensified

· Once they’re strength fails, they will devote their main energies to philosophy.[/b]
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by emmille(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=emmille][/quote]Philosophy is larger than Plato and larger than life bro.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by emmille(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2013
Sweetlipkiss: NAME~ADOGHE E.
Course~philosophy
institution~Eksu(though not yet fully admitted cos their admission list is not out yet on d skull website.saw my name on jamb website.......
Level~Still a learner.
please i want to know more abt d course cos i just choose it just cos ive stay for so long at home trying to pursue law so i just took a decision dis year to pick any less competative course at least for me to be in skull.
someone told me dat philosophers dont believe dat God exist(how true is dis please)i still have many questions to ask but let me stop for now.thanks
Trust me, philosophy will be the best decision you ever took in your life aside your salvation if you are born again. It will transform you inside out if you set your mind to love it.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Lizylaw(f): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2013
Donpuzo: @ikenga..I think I share in your observation. Sometimes I think in our society, the study of law have become a hoax and a sham. The real essence is defeated. It makes things boring for serious minded fellows in the temple of justice.

They now focus on maxims and theories, which in the real sense are of no value, hence practical interpretation of legal principles are not really visible.

I took Constitutional Law last year, legal system and some courses that ought to spur a student to critical legal thoughts. I sometimes think a reappraisal and sound re orientation is needed to re communicate the value of our core legal existence.

Also criminal law is amazing, but what will you say of the non application of what we read and what is visible in our day to day lives.

A typical example is the theory in criminal law that "the sins of the mother cannot be transferred on the son" I mean the principle of criminal liability. When police arrest, detain and torture parents of an alleged criminal, the principle in the locus classicus case of African Continental Bank v Okonkwo and others is defeated and appears as a total hullabaloo.
ofcus it will b almost impossible for such a principle to work in Nigeria. Nigerians are legally placid, majority of d members of d police force dnt evn knw d law nd wat is applicable in criminal situations, dey dnt evn knw whr dia powers begin or end. Nigerians dnt knw dia rights, so wat do u xpect. Criminal liability as a legal principle in Nigeria will for a long time be only in theory.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
We all lament concerning how hypocritical and downtrodden Justice has become in Nigeria.

Now, apart from Satirical attack(which has little or no effect), is there any other Practical Panacea?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Tunbolity(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Name: Quadri Tunbosun
Institution:OAU
Course:Law
Level:Awaiting Law School
...I rep IfeLaw2013
I never thought of studying Law, then, it was either History or English Language but as fate would have it, error on either JAMB or OAU landed me in Faculty of Law, OAU. Undoubtedly, all of us that chose Law as second choice in that year found that Law had become first choice on our post JAMB slip that year. Today, i'm Law school-bound and i would say the experience has been a chequered one.... I hope to get to the peak of the profession...
Also, I love Nairaland and i came in contact with it during the 2009 ASUU strike and I was catching fun the booing and jeering of one another here then. Nairaland is a nice forum to catch fun though.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by gentlefada(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tunbolity: Name: Quadri Tunbosun
...I rep IfeLaw2013
welcome my learned senior coleague
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by damosky12(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tunbolity: Name: Quadri Tunbosun
...I rep IfeLaw2013
I never thought of studying Law, then, it was either History or English Language but as fate would have it, error on either JAMB or OAU landed me in Faculty of Law, OAU. Undoubtedly, all of us that chose Law as second choice in that year found that Law had become first choice on our post JAMB slip that year. Today, i'm Law school-bound and i would say the experience has been a chequered one.... I hope to get to the peak of the profession...
Also, I love Nairaland and i came in contact with it during the 2009 ASUU strike and I was catching fun the booing and jeering of one another here then. Nairaland is a nice forum to catch fun though.
Such a competitive course as Law ur second choice. Shuo! I think its a new era now. You cant find yourself in Law by mistake. People like myself aspire studying law even though am a philosophy undergraduate. Phil is no doubt a great course as it helps finetune your thinking but Law is a more realistic choice as the society can relate with it more, thus; the respect lawyers and law students get. Law is just my choice.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Falling in love with dis course already(philosophy)
@fynestboi ure so mauthed......love dis thread.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by zezeny: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Well, I so much commend the effort of @fynestboi for making dis wonderful thread a reality. I must also apologize for contributing dis late. I was not available on this thread for sometimes now. I hope my apology is accepted.
However, I tink I shud officially introduce myself b4 moving any further. I am popularly known as ZEZENY on nairaland. I'm a 100level student of the prestigious faculty of law, University of Ibadan. My flair to study law I must say came at a much later time in my educational career. I'd always wanted to be an accountant which informed my decision to go to the commercial class in my secondary school. However, I discovered I'm very poor in mathematics which affected my grade in the subject in my o'levels. Without maths, no accounting as we all know. That was how my dream of becoming an accountant became battered.
I however opted for Arts in d university. Cos I was in d commercials in my secondary school, I did nor offer literature, so I cud not do english. I however went for anoda course in Arts in OAU.
Meanwhile, I knew in me dat I wanted to be a professional. I wud not allow dis dream to go unachieved. Dat made me sit 4 gce where I passed literature nd oda arts subjects. I den opted 4 law in UI, where I'm currently studying.
Now, It turns out to be a blessing for me because I av a first degree to back my law degree. This will forever continue to be an advantage for me even after joining d bar because it is believed dat "law does not operate in a vacuum". An added degree gives u an edge.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Claroo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Name: Salami Ibrahim
Institution:UNILORIN
Level:Graduate
Nigeria Law School Applicant
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
zezeny: Well, I so much commend the effort of @fynestboi for making dis wonderful thread a reality. I must also apologize for contributing dis late. I was not available on this thread for sometimes now. I hope my apology is accepted.
However, I tink I shud officially introduce myself b4 moving any further. I am popularly known as ZEZENY on nairaland. I'm a 100level student of the prestigious faculty of law, University of Ibadan. My flair to study law I must say came at a much later time in my educational career. I'd always wanted to be an accountant which informed my decision to go to the commercial class in my secondary school. However, I discovered I'm very poor in mathematics which affected my grade in the subject in my o'levels. Without maths, no accounting as we all know. That was how my dream of becoming an accountant became battered.
I however opted for Arts in d university. Cos I was in d commercials in my secondary school, I did nor offer literature, so I cud not do english. I however went for anoda course in Arts in OAU.
Meanwhile, I knew in me dat I wanted to be a professional. I wud not allow dis dream to go unachieved. Dat made me sit 4 gce where I passed literature nd oda arts subjects. I den opted 4 law in UI, where I'm currently studying.
Now, It turns out to be a blessing for me because I av a first degree to back my law degree. This will forever continue to be an advantage for me even after joining d bar because it is believed dat "law does not operate in a vacuum". An added degree gives u an edge.
Good to have u here bro... Wlcm
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by ikenga67: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lizylaw: ofcus it will b almost impossible for such a principle to work in Nigeria. Nigerians are legally placid, majority of d members of d police force dnt evn knw d law nd wat is applicable in criminal situations, dey dnt evn knw whr dia powers begin or end. Nigerians dnt knw dia rights, so wat do u xpect. Criminal liability as a legal principle in Nigeria will for a long time be only in theory.

I am amazed at you sister. What makes it impossible for us to apply the law in Nigeria? When doctors study medicine, do they come out believing that surgery they learnt is of no purpose just because the most modern equipment are not readily available? Does the civil engineer believe that the calculations he learnt regarding how to construct a bridge only ends in the classroom? Why is the law different? Are we as lawyers failing the society in the very critical roles we have been assigned? What kind of mindset comes out of 6 or so years of legal training believing all that he/she learnt is just classroom stuff?
When you take criminal law class and others do you challenge your lecturer that much of what they are teaching have no practical effect? Do we need to change the way we learn and teach the law in Nigeria?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by ikenga67: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Creative mind: Respectfully friends, Creative mind is here to announce his appearance before this honourable house. Good morning! There was this argument about LAW and JUSTICE in my Jurisprudence class. The topic for debate was Is LAW the basis of JUSTICE or JUSTICE is the basis of LAW? Learning and Learned minds, what do you think? Philosophers, what is your take?

Are they still teaching Jurisprudence in final year? Even in those days, I could not understand why we had to take such a foundational course (more philosophy and sociology than law) in Final year.
In answer to your question I think a lawyer should instinctively know the law is the basis of justice. Matter of fact it is the basis of society itself, what separates organized society from a hobbesian state of nature. There cannot, from a legal perspective, be any notion of justice outside the law. And by the law I mean the entire gamut including (infact especially!!) procedural law,and the legislative and administrative process. The most important manifestation of justice to the lawyer ought to be due process and equality before the law. Not some esoteric philosophical notion
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by ikenga67: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Donpuzo: @ikenga..I think I share in your observation. Sometimes I think in our society, the study of law have become a hoax and a sham. The real essence is defeated. It makes things boring for serious minded fellows in the temple of justice.

I wish I could get ahold of your cons law notes. Having just taken it, do you feel like you have gotten your mind around the constitutional issues of our time? Did you grasp the most important concept that modern constitutional democracy is first and foremost a scheme for limited government, that all the confusing words in the Nigerian constitution are nothing more than attempts to codify entrenched principles of governemnt which seek to strike a balance between individual and group liberties and the need for a functional governemnt?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by AmiableJay(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
zezeny: Well, I so much commend the effort of @fynestboi for making dis wonderful thread a reality. I must also apologize for contributing dis late. I was not available on this thread for sometimes now. I hope my apology is accepted.
Zezeny of life! Na you oh!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
AmiableJay:
boss of life! Hope u no 4get our agreement course outline philosophy. ¤winks¤
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by zezeny: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
AmiableJay:
Barryjay, longest time. How are u enjoying dis compulsory strike? How many of dose dem literature books u don read ?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by zezeny: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fynestboi: Good to have u here bro... Wlcm
Thankz bro.... weldone and keep up d good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.