Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. (44387 Views)

Oau Cut- Off Mark For Law 2012/2013 / 78 Year Old Awujale Of Ijebuland Enrols For Law At National Open University / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Law Mass Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Thanks for the enlightenment bro.

The person that told me this is a 200L Law student of OAU.

Do you think the Syllabus might differ school to school? Considering the fact that OAU's Law is 5 years as to 4 years in UNILORIN.
. It isn't four years learning junior, it is 5. Don't be misguided. Though ignorance of the fact is an excuse anyway. Thank God for the guy that it isn't ignorance of the law because Ignorantia facit excusa, ignorantia juris non excusa.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Creative mind: . It isn't four years learning junior, it is 5. Don't be misguided. Though ignorance of the fact is an excuse anyway. Thank God for the guy that it isn't ignorance of the law because Ignorantia facit excusa, ignorantia juris non excusa.

@bolded. English version sire...
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS:

@bolded. English version sire...
. Ignorance of the fact is an excuse but Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Thanks brother.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Creative mind: . Ignorance of the fact is an excuse but Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Thanks brother.
oh thanks sire...

Guess am learning already... grin
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
damosky12:
u on 2go bro?
yeah!
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: oh thanks sire...

Guess am learning already... grin
. Welcome dear.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by graychuks(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
"Man know yourself says Socrates.....right now I doubt if Am experiencing this
in the physical or the ideal worldwide anyway..as a transendent being*drinking tea in the world of forms I communicate....my materialistic name as.

.Chukwuka Gray
philsophy
University of Lagos..200Lv
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by graychuks(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
"Man know yourself says Socrates.....right now I doubt if Am experiencing this
in the physical or the ideal world
.. anyway..as a transendent being*drinking tea in the world of forms I communicate....my materialistic name as.

.Chukwuka Gray
philsophy
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by tosingcfr(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
All students of philosophy from EKSU(former UNAD) should please signify
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Lizylaw(f): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ma name is Liz, Part 2 law, Oau. Its a great thread. Goodjob at fynestboi. I jxt tink d legal profession is ovverated/overhyped. M a proud lawya in d making though.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by tosingcfr(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
graychuks: "Man know yourself says Socrates.....right now I doubt if Am experiencing this
in the physical or the ideal worldwide anyway..as a transendent being*drinking tea in the world of forms I communicate....my materialistic name as.

.Chukwuka Gray
philsophy
hehehehe take it softly bro. U go like philosophy o but if one prof take u up now,fear fit catch u o#grin#
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Lizylaw(f): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
gentlefada: thats a bit difficult but possible. you have to be on a first class to make it more likely but if you are not you have to be connected(if you know what i mean). But really not too many people are successful. For instance we only have five studend that crossed in my current class and i think most of them crossed from English language
@Seun, d pple who r new in our class are direct entry students. I dnt tink any one crossd frm English to llb2. Changing to law is extremely difficult bt wt most pple do is while in 100lvl, dey take jamb agn.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Excelboi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
evening my learned colleagues, This thread is still trending. As for Unilorin law, its five yrs and nt four. I Hav frndz there.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Wisepac: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nice thread. Gud work @ op
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Miracy(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
@fynest thumbs up***weldone for d gr8 job....

wow...really love this forum...
i salute all the barristers n philosophers in d house...love to learn from u all*takes a bow*

name-oluwatosinbello
institution-oau
course-law
level-fresher
cool
cool
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by spenca: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Caliph

Oau

Religious.s/philosophy

400L

I dont know therefore i think and everything is in pencil
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Excelboi: evening my learned colleagues, This thread is still trending. As for Unilorin law, its five yrs and nt four. I Hav frndz there.
@Excel, i told them already. I graduated from the school this year from the faculty of law.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Idongesit619(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Name:Idongesit Mark
Level:100
Dep:Philosophy
Skul:Uniuyo

The only true wisdom,is knowing u know nothing.All I knw is that I know nothing.
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Idongesit619(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
eghuan1: for Philosophy students keep it up. u will know the value and respect ur course has when u get to nysc camp. but pls don't forget

"an unexamined life is not worth
living"

How?Please share us ur experienced?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Lizylaw(f): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Idongesit619: Name:Idongesit Mark
Level:100
Dep:Philosophy
Skul:Uniuyo

The only true wisdom,is knowing u know nothing.All I knw is that I know nothing.
I know I know something o! Atleast, I know I like food! Lol

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Fynestboi: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lizylaw: I know I know something o! Atleast, I know I like food! Lol
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lizylaw: I know I know something o! Atleast, I know I like food! Lol
Momma! Momma! undecided
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by enomasly: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Full Name: Sylver U.
Institution: DELSU
Course:LLB
Level:100 lvl
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
olumidaie: UI Are u in 200 level? Do you know Iyanu Alarape
No, I don't..I'm in 300l
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Excelboi: evening my learned colleagues, This thread is still trending. As for Unilorin law, its five yrs and nt four. I Hav frndz there.
I tot so too...
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Creative mind: Lord Alfred Thompson Denning in one of his celebrated dictum said "Be you so high, the law is above you". I, Oluwasegun David Ogundipe having passed through the fountain of law for judicial baptism seeks to be remembered for judicial activism. I hereby conclude the dictum by saying "Be you so low, the law will protect you". Having being satisfied of this judicial inspiration, I proceed to concede without assuming that "Justice should be expensive... It should be a commodity too expensive to be bought even with the purest of diamonds but it should also be cheap... So cheap that the most impoverished man can get one with no dime." These are my words and also my handwriting. Learned friends and philosophers, any take?

Words on marble.......

How I wish these words were taking there real form in the real World.....

How I wish Justice can't be bought.

Sheer hypocrisy reeks the modern day jurispendence.... sad
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
My Learned colleague and Superiors...

What's your stake of JUDICIAL IMMUNITY?
Re: A Thread For Law And Philosophy Undergraduates, Graduate and Aspirant. by Gbamar(f): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
NAME GBAMAR

COURSE LAW

LEVEL (SEMI)300L

UNIVERSITY UNILORIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.