Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? (48898 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President:

I am proud to be your student, Honoured Sire.

Anywhere you go I go...Flesh of my flesh and blood of my blood cry cry
oh no Sire you are the teacher now. i want to learn. like those old kung fu movies when the student becomes the teacher. yeah. a changing of guard lol grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President:

Uncle MostHigh,

Shebi I told you that when I grow up I want to be like you wink cheesy

You mean you aspire for pot belly, bald head and dry sense of humour?

grin grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: oh no Sire you are the teacher now. i want to learn. like those old kung fu movies when the student becomes the teacher. yeah. a changing of guard lol grin grin

Nooooooooooooooooooo...Na U be our confirmed Oga at the top Sire wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: he is currently been flogged by bloomberg. he shall come here for more flogging. double ration of flogging for Goshen. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ayobase(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Obadiah, through who were sin and punishment unleashed unto mankind? Adam the singular, or Adam the Nation?

I am really learning from u guys....literal(allegory) Vs Spiritual understandings!

4 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MrPresident1: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

You mean you aspire for pot belly, bald head and dry sense of humour?

grin grin grin

I want to be like you when I grow up Uncle MostHigh wink cheesy
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
ayobase: Obadiah, through who were sin and punishment unleashed unto mankind? Adam the singular, or Adam the Nation?

I am really learning from u guys....literal(allegory) Vs Spiritual understandings!
sup chief ayobase. well one thing to remember is that the bible is a history of Gods representatives ( israel ) on earth. so before israel ( adam ) there was already sin on earth. sin was not unleashed unto mankind through Adam. sin was already pervading every corner of the earth. thats why Adam was made to clean the sin up. so thats the answer to your question. adam the nation was made to clean sin up. sin was already on earth before adam was made. adam was not the first creation.

2 peter 3 vs 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers ( israel ) fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President: Genesis1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Jeremiah 4:23
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

Isaiah 9:2
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Mathew 4:16
The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

Oya...who were the people living in darkness that have seen great light?

Dayyuuuuuummmm

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

My people perish for lack of knowledge,

Mr show me show me. smiley

Whatever happened to inspiration?

What is your interpretation of the 2 verses below?

Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

And

Gen 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

From your own interpretation after the events of jer 4:23 the whole earth will be empty of human life.smiley

Do you have an expalnation for jer 4:23?

Without form when the earth FIRST came into existence means it hasn't taken structure, the primeval water it was first at creation. And VOID is what says nothing was made to inhabit the earth yet at the initial FIRST creation. The earth first created was created in initial darkness. This darkness is not spiritual but literal and the light sourced in\from God himself was the light that dispelled the initial darkness before the sun, moon and star was created.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: now i dont know what type of bible you guys are using but in the REAL bible, the KJV that is, there is no such thing as one man in ACTS 17 VS 26

ACTS 17 VS 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; <<< THIS WHAT THE REAL BIBLE SAYS grin

The KJV even expose you the more but you think it's to your advantage. Now, is Adam ONE BLOOD from which all nations of men was MADE of or from or NATION OF BLOOD?
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: see debosky and Goshen, yall need to step your bible game up. you cant be reading that fake bible and be expecting to be enlightened. yall need to step up to the real bible, the KJV that is grin grin

KJV is my best but it has its own flaws too. I can start to point out the KJV flaws to you, you will be shocked! So, I study with KJV and amplify with other translations.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
obadiah777: 2 peter 3 vs 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. <<< israel was created in righteousness so when israel was created their was righteousness, however from the beginning of creation before israel, the heathens were created in wickedness. so since israel was kicked out of rulership all things continue as they were in wickedness from the beginning of creation. THIS RIGHT HERE IS EMPHATIC PROOF THAT THERE WERE OTHERS CREATED BEFORE 'ADAM'

You're making a rubbish of the Holy scriptures! What in that verse says people were created before Adam? Scriptures are explicitly clear and not what you 'adding' into it.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mr President: Genesis1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Jeremiah 4:23
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

Isaiah 9:2
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Mathew 4:16
The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

Oya...who were the people living in darkness that have seen great light?

Darkness means different things in scriptures depending on the context. The people referred to in that context of Isaiah is a prophesy towards the light of Christ and those in the time of Christ and because Christ is the light of the world, light had come to them. Even today, we can still say some people are living in darkness. Those that mean NEPA no give them light? Get a concordance and look it !!!

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by MostHigh: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Without form when the earth FIRST came into existence means it hasn't taken structure, the primeval water it was first at creation. And VOID is what says nothing was made to inhabit the earth yet at the initial FIRST creation'. The earth first created was created in initial darkness. This darkness is not spiritual but literal and the light sourced in\from God himself was the light that dispelled the initial darkness before the sun, moon and star was created.

Mr Goshen na wa for the bolded in you reply, in case you didn't notice the verse of Jer 4:23 points to a future cataclysmic judgement not yet fulfilled.

So are you saying nothing will inhabit the earth at that time?

Are you saying the most high God will un-create the world he created to create it all over again or what?. smiley

Also please note that in both verses the words and context used are exactly the same (check your concordance) only difference is one is in the distant past while the other is in the very near future. smiley

The earth will be turned over on her side. Literally.

The beginning and the end are one and the same thing, all is judgement.

Now is judgement time.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Mr Goshen na wa for the bolded in you reply, in case you didn't notice the verse of Jer 4:23 points to a future cataclysmic judgement not yet fulfilled.

Are you saying the most high God will un-create the world he created to create it all over again or what?. smiley

Also please note that in both verses the words and context used are exactly the same (check your concordance) only difference is one is in the distant past while the other is in the very near future. smiley

Now is judgement time.

LMAO!
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Goshen360(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Now is judgement time.

Look, discussing with on this forum is never any educative. If you not mocking, you going off topic or you insulting and such bore my discussion with you.

When you quoted Jeremiah, you quoted to support pre Adamic creation and now you saying something different.

Are you for creation or RE- creation?

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by ayobase(m): 6:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Hmmm, this getting more interesting.

Obadiah, I gez Goshen's explanations stand more chance to winning souls, nevertheless, still trying to relate with the two scopes!

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by haibe(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2013
MostHigh:

At that time? I thought you are talking about pre-creation or is it the new earth you are talking about?

Gosh your explanation scares me, be clear please.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: the one man is an 'encompassing quantity'. its a nation not a single man. its a familiar pattern of quantitative qualification used all over scriptures

Why was this same pattern of 'quantitative qualification' used a mere 5 words afterwards - why was nation used in that case? There is no basis for this claim of yours if you are unable to explain why, in the same sentence ONE MAN and NATIONS are used.

If both are nations, then both would use the same term - the only reason for using different terms is because two different things are being spoken about - one is an individual: i.e. one man, while the latter is speaking of nations.

obadiah777: see debosky and Goshen, yall need to step your bible game up. you cant be reading that fake bible and be expecting to be enlightened. yall need to step up to the real bible, the KJV that is grin grin

Even if we go to your 'real bible' this is what it says:

And He hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation,

Again, if you are asserting that 'one blood' means the same as a nation, why wasn't the SAME TERM used in both cases? You have no basis whatsoever for your claim.

If one nation is to be compared to many nations, then the same term would be used - as someone who likes to claim precept upon precept, you are making things up as you go along.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

one man to all men - the SAME TERM used

Romans 5:17-19

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Again here - the usage is comparison of one man to many men, using the SAME TERM.

Therefore, it is abundantly clear that as far as Acts 17:26 is concerned, ONE MAN or ONE BLOOD CANNOT have the same meaning as NATIONS - if it was meant to be so, the SAME TERM would have been used. That is the plain and simple truth.

5 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Goshen360:

The KJV even expose you the more but you think it's to your advantage. Now, is Adam ONE BLOOD from which all nations of men was MADE of or from or NATION OF BLOOD?

The nation of Blood - the first nation God created. cheesy cheesy
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Even with all the absurdity of the claim that 'one blood' means one nation - if one nation sinned, how come other nations are now suffering for one nation's sin?

The Amalekites were not punished for the Jebusites' sin, neither were the Assyrians punished for the sins of the Egyptians. So where is the basis for this claim? None whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Goshen360:

there is no mention of adam in that verse. how did you manage to squeeze adam into it ? the verse says all humans are made of one blood meaning we are all kind of connected. you cant transfuse dog blood into human but you can transfuse humans of all nations into each other because we are all the same specie. thats what that is talking about
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Goshen360:

You're making a rubbish of the Holy scriptures! What in that verse says people were created before Adam? Scriptures are explicitly clear and not what you 'adding' into it.

2 peter 3 vs 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. <<<< esoteric scriptures my nubian brother Goshen. the key phrase that answers your question is 'since israel fell asleep all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation' wink
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2013
ayobase: Hmmm, this getting more interesting.

Obadiah, I gez Goshen's explanations stand more chance to winning souls, nevertheless, still trying to relate with the two scopes!
matthew 7 vs 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. <<< the scriptures is not a popularity contest sire grin

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Why was this same pattern of 'quantitative qualification' used a mere 5 words afterwards - why was nation used in that case? There is no basis for this claim of yours if you are unable to explain why, in the same sentence ONE MAN and NATIONS are used.

If both are nations, then both would use the same term - the only reason for using different terms is because two different things are being spoken about - one is an individual: i.e. one man, while the latter is speaking of nations.

Even if we go to your 'real bible' this is what it says:

And He hath made of one blood all nations of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation,

Again, if you are asserting that 'one blood' means the same as a nation, why wasn't the SAME TERM used in both cases? You have no basis whatsoever for your claim.

If one nation is to be compared to many nations, then the same term would be used - as someone who likes to claim precept upon precept, you are making things up as you go along.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

one man to all men - the SAME TERM used

Romans 5:17-19

17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Again here - the usage is comparison of one man to many men, using the SAME TERM.

Therefore, it is abundantly clear that as far as Acts 17:26 is concerned, ONE MAN or ONE BLOOD CANNOT have the same meaning as NATIONS - if it was meant to be so, the SAME TERM would have been used. That is the plain and simple truth.
see, Sire, the premise of this post is null and void from the start because the verse you got 'one man' from is actually from a corrupted bible. the real bible makes no mention of 'one man' for acts 17 vs 26 . cheesy

now in romans 5 vs 12, one man means the nation of adam. now keep in mind sin existed before adam but it only started getting recognized as sin after adam was created because adam had the laws >>>>

romans 4 vs 15 for where no law is, there is no transgression.

romans 5 vs 17 is using a play of words as is common if you are familiar with the scriptures it gives a dichotomy of what 'one man' is by ascribing it to a nation of people (adam ) and at the same time to one actual man ( christ ).
obadiah777: there is no mention of adam in that verse. how did you manage to squeeze adam into it ? the verse says all humans are made of one blood meaning we are all kind of connected. you cant transfuse dog blood into human but you can transfuse humans of all nations into each other because we are all the same specie. thats what that is talking about
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: see, Sire, the premise of this post is null and void from the start because the verse you got 'one man' from is actually from a corrupted bible. the real bible makes no mention of 'one man'. cheesy

I have addressed that - if one blood meant ONE NATION, then ONE NATION would have been used - your claim is baseless.

now in romans 5 vs 12, one man means the nation of adam. now keep in mind sin existed before adam but it only started getting recognized as sin after adam was created because adam had the laws >>>>

romans 4 vs 15 for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Another baseless claim - Sin entered through Adam - regardless of whether Adam is a man or a nation, so it is IMPOSSIBLE for sin to have existed before Adam!

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

romans 5 vs 17 is using a play of words as is common if you are familiar with the scriptures it gives a dichotomy of what 'one man' is by ascribing it to a nation of people (adam ) and at the same time to one actual man ( christ ).

Rubbish - absolute rubbish. Romans 5:17 is a DIRECT comparison between two actual men and nothing more. There is absolutely NO BASIS for this 'play of words'. I have shown you 4 instances in Romans 5 alone where a DIRECT COMPARISON is made between one man and one man.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky: Even with all the absurdity of the claim that 'one blood' means one nation - if one nation sinned, how come other nations are now suffering for one nation's sin?

The Amalekites were not punished for the Jebusites' sin, neither were the Assyrians punished for the sins of the Egyptians. So where is the basis for this claim? None whatsoever.
nobody said one blood means one nation.
obadiah777: there is no mention of adam in that verse. how did you manage to squeeze adam into it ? the verse says all humans are made of one blood meaning we are all kind of connected. you cant transfuse dog blood into human but you can transfuse humans of all nations into each other because we are all the same specie. thats what that is talking about

acts 17 vs 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, <<< all nations not one.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2013
there is no mention of adam in that verse. how did you manage to squeeze adam into it ? the verse says all humans are made of one blood meaning we are all kind of connected. you cant transfuse dog blood into human but you can transfuse humans of all nations into each other because we are all the same specie. thats what that is talking about

Absolute rubbish - you cannot transfuse nations to each other if they don't all have the SAME ORIGIN - ONE INDIVIDUAL MAN!

How can we be connected, if according to you, ADAM the nation was created AFTER the heathen? cheesy

Can a goat created before a fish be related and interconnected? cheesy

Earlier you claimed it was because we were all created from the ground eh? Now it's because we are the same species. Make up your mind and stop talking bollocks.

Sire you do err.

5 Likes

Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Absolute rubbish - you cannot transfuse nations to each other if they don't all have the SAME ORIGIN - ONE INDIVIDUAL MAN!

How can we be connected, if according to you, ADAM the nation was created AFTER the heathen? cheesy

we are still all humans physically. what is different is the spirit types put in adam and then the spirit type put in the other nations. hence the phrase 'made in the image of God'. the difference is in the spirit not the physical. God is a spirit. on the physical level we, all nations of humans, are one blood wink
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2013
debosky:

Earlier you claimed it was because we were all created from the ground eh? Now it's because we are the same species. Make up your mind and stop talking bollocks.

Sire you do err.
same specie different spirit types. one made in the image of God, the other made like beasts wink wink
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: nobody said one blood means one nation.

acts 17 vs 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, <<< all nations not one.

So what is this ONE BLOOD? Did God keep a sachet of blood by his throne that he used as spice with the earth to create all humans? cheesy

If you are ONE BLOOD what does it mean? You have a common ANCESTOR - that is what it means.

obadiah777: we are still all humans physically. what is different is the spirit types put in adam and then the spirit type put in the other nations. hence the phrase 'made in the image of God'. the difference is in the spirit not the physical. God is a spirit. on the physical level we, all nations of humans, are one blood wink

Heresy upon Heresy - there is nowhere in the scripture where this idea of different spirits being given to different nations at the point they are created - heck there is no evidence that numerous nations were created! All that was created was ONE MAN - ADAM and nothing else. If you can provide where other nations were created then do so.
Re: Did God Create People Before Adam And Eve? by debosky(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: same specie different spirit types. one made in the image of God, the other made like beasts wink wink

Rubbish! I know you will now state your previous heresy that birds stated in Genesis are other human beings eh? So God was confused - he called human beings (species) birds, goats and cattle. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination Attempt By Hired Armed Men Along Auchi Rd / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / China Will Rewrite The Bible And The Quran To 'reflect Socialist Values'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.