Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540937 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hello, please which is the most interesting and hottest series on Telemundo at the moment wanna start watching Telemundo and television now, tired of Zeeworld joor. I personally have a problem starting to watch any series or movie I didn't join from the beginning, so if someone won't mind updating me on the most interesting one, I will really appreciate it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onyicindy: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Am suspecting Alicia had a hand in Marcos's death. I don't trust her anymore, she is sending a wrong vibe.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
onyicindy:
Am suspecting Alicia had a hand in Marcos's death. I don't trust her anymore, she is sending a wrong vibe.
I think so too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
APFR Hmnnn....Soledad's Veronica looks exactly like Alma Gallardo, does it mean she had twin girls? I remember Gaitana saw the same picture and thought it was Alma. From this week's Preview I now see why Gaitana wants her Dad out the house..so she and her brute of a son inlaw Leonardo can get it on( the maids can be sent on errands, daughters can go out but Grandpa Phillipe is a constant figure in the house) Silly Filly! The Witch Andrea(in Samuel's voice) did something sensible for a change

UTSS Can Adela's mum just drop dead already? Causing her daughter so much grief, all for what? Alcohol?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2016
That Andrea likes Samuel so much that she is always lying to herself all the time
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adazlolly:
Hello, please which is the most interesting and hottest series on Telemundo at the moment wanna start watching Telemundo and television now, tired of Zeeworld joor. I personally have a problem starting to watch any series or movie I didn't join from the beginning, so if someone won't mind updating me on the most interesting one, I will really appreciate it.

Under the same sky.

To catch up try YouTube
For summaries google under the same sky and identify any blog that gives summaries.

I think telemundo is on somewhere around episode 20-30 thereabouts.

Unfortunately no summaries on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
salsera:

Under the same sky.

To catch up try YouTube
For summaries google under the same sky and identify any blog that gives summaries.

I think telemundo is on somewhere around episode 20-30 thereabouts.

Unfortunately no summaries on this thread.
Thanks dear, I will search buh if you can just bring me upto date, anyhow anyhow till today's episode. Thank you again.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbliss22(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
UTSS

The part adela's mum inserted the bottle into those comio's boiz got me cracking.

I see alicia being a fucking slut, she's just always being Hot each time carlos comes closer to her. I doubt if that guy can get adela!!

Luis is becoming my man gallantly opening his heart for true love.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onyicindy: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
FOD
My theory is that Alicia is the monster child psycho and might even be Eva salmaniego. With her innocent face, no one suspects her. She seems to know a lot.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
favoredgal:

You don't like the theme...? Very salsa - ish song

I love it
i also love it especially that beginning part where the lady and guitar guy sways to the rhythm though it took me. Like the 10th episode b4 getting a hang of the song ;Di always look forward to telemundo theme songs this particular one sounded so funny the 1st time.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
UTSS- Felicia don dey kolo oh. She is just a stuupid woman
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbliss22(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
benedictac:
UTSS- Felicia don dey kolo oh. She is just a stuupid woman

Lolz... She really needs her brain to be checked, like seriously what she feels for callous isn't love but a crazy obsession and taste for sex that's all.

I'm sure all hell will let loose immediately redrigo discovers adela is the person he's looking for.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
At last!!! Sam and Andrea got tired of secretly nursing their feelings for each other. They just couldn't hold it any longer.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
FOD- is obvious Natalia is d one killing her ex classmates, its becoming very clear nw
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
chickygirl:
FOD- is obvious Natalia is d one killing her ex classmates, its becoming very clear nw
I'm suspecting Alicia especially with that conversation she had with valeria
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
tomisinbaby:

I'm suspecting Alicia especially with that conversation she had with valeria
In today's episode, remember dat d classmate dat was there when Martin was hit on d head nd set up 4 Marina's death was tremblin when she saw Natalia jst when she wanted to expose d muderer..And she wasn't @ home when Marcos was mudered too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
chickygirl:

In today's episode, remember dat d classmate dat was there when Martin was hit on d head nd set up 4 Marina's death was tremblin when she saw Natalia jst when she wanted to expose d muderer..And she wasn't @ home when Marcos was mudered too
Remember valeria told Alicia that she suspected she was around immediately strange things started happening.the the night Patricia was killed Natalia and Carolina were at home with the police officer which rules out natalia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Remember valeria told Alicia that she suspected she was around immediately strange things started happening.the the night Patricia was killed Natalia and Carolina were at home with the police officer which rules out natalia
Ur right there..I think Alicia might be Eva, Valeria's daughter, cos she must be one of there classmates as predicted by dat guy to Martin in Prison
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
UTSS
Rodrigo: Did you notice that Dad didn't come home last night, that means I'm not the only one who misbehaves in this house
Gracie: Is that a joke? grin *couldn't stop myself from laughing*
Whoop, Whoop!! Loved how Adela got Rodrigo worked up, you go girl!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:
UTSS
Rodrigo: Did you notice that Dad didn't come home last night, that means I'm not the only one who misbehaves in this house
Gracie: Is that a joke? grin *couldn't stop myself from laughing*
Whoop, Whoop!! Loved how Adela got Rodrigo worked up, you go girl!!
I laughed ehn when rodrigo made that statement.that guy has been cracking me up since he got back from Mexico. Also when he asked Luis if he was replaced with a dog . I'm really enjoying the novela

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 12:10am On Mar 17, 2016
tomisinbaby:

I laughed ehn when rodrigo made that statement. that guy has been cracking me up since he got back from Mexico. Also when he asked Luis if he was replaced with a dog . I'm really enjoying the novela

...i tell ya! grin His sense of humour is wicked no be lie. I pity Gracie. ..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
UTSS
Haahaaa grin!! Rodrigo Rodrigo!! You go boi, show those suckers how it's done in the Colony. Felicia's plans backfired tongue, Suzie's mum though? Very materialistic and irresponsible. Next week's gonna be balm, Rodrigo has Felicia in the palm of his hand

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbliss22(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
UTSS

I love where suzy and luis loved up in that party where his ex willy's sis was cracking up big time.

Rodrigo was indeed the man of that sop, he's indeed a gangster. adela just bump into their base, hopefully she can get her mum out but its not going to be easy thou.

Willy got his nose broken by taking a job for alicia which wasn't good this time, next time he won't cross adela's way again.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
tbliss22:
UTSS

I love where suzy and luis loved up in that party where his ex willy's sis was cracking up big time.

Rodrigo was indeed the man of that sop, he's indeed a gangster.
adela just bump into their base, hopefully she can get her mum out but its not going to be easy thou.

Willy got his nose broken by taking a job for alicia which wasn't good this time, next time he won't cross adela's way again.
The gangster thing comes naturally with him.Great casting.wish to see him in another novela soon which may be impossible 'cause I read that Joshua mintz took him to azteca for a remake

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cece20: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
I don't know why u guys like that Rodrigo. He pisses me off big time with the way he gives order to kill this person, kill that person, kill all his family members so they respect the colony. very annoying to me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
Cece20:
I don't know why u guys like that Rodrigo. He pisses me off big time with the way he gives order to kill this person, kill that person, kill all his family members so they respect the colony. very annoying to me.

We like him because he is mysterious

The writers have not given insight into his thoughts etc
Plus the guy is fine with plenty of swag kiss

Meanwhile Felicia is about to become Rodrigo's biatch
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2016
favoredgal:

We like him because he is mysterious

The writers have not given insight into his thoughts etc
Plus the guy is fine with plenty of swag kiss

Meanwhile Felicia is about to become Rodrigo's biatch
I don't even care about his look which is good by the way but the guy has got endless swag and his acting is dope.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Anytime I stumble on a passion for revenge

It seems like I'm reading a mills and boons novel

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
favoredgal:
Anytime I stumble on a passion for revenge

It seems like I'm reading a mills and boons novel
Exactly! smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Katier00(f): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
chickygirl:

Ur right there..I think Alicia might be Eva, Valeria's daughter, cos she must be one of there classmates as predicted by dat guy to Martin in Prison
yes Alicia Ferrer is Eva samaniego and the monster child.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Katier00:
yes Alicia Ferrer is Eva samaniego and the monster child.
Hw come she's claimin d professor is her father

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.