Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540777 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
chickygirl:
Nxt week wil be so hot for all d soaps..FOD, UDSS n PFR
. Can't wait
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:
FOD
Catherina finally got pregos but can't have Martin cheesy .

UTSS
Felicia is in for it...Is Rodrigo inlove with Adela already?

APFR
About time Patricia sings something else, thank goodness she's been fired. Hmmmnn Flavio and Irina, hmmnn
@forwetinnah do you think Gaby Espino is a good actress,will like to know your view
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2016
tomisinbaby:

@forwetinnah do you think Gaby Espino is a good actress,will like to know your view

NAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! She's NOT!! Na small (just small o) she take bera pass Aurora. I think she falls into the Impostor's Lead actress' group ( can't remember her name)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
LOL!
Samuel though. ...Reverend "Sister Andrea" cheesy
Dude spotting his Johnny Bravo hair style even on his sick bed. Heck!! He had it intact while unconscious with all the beating he got..novela-land, hmmmn

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Forwetinnah:

NAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! She's NOT!! Na small (just small o) she take bera pass Aurora. I think she falls into the Impostor's Lead actress' group ( can't remember her name)
Her popularity is more about her being a beautiful actress than a great actress . Her acting is too subpar for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Her popularity is more about her being a beautiful actress than a great actress . Her acting is too subpar for my liking.

Exactly. ..she's bland to me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
chickygirl:

Whatt of dar barrister dat helped martin out, she's realy acting strange
I said it dat, dat Rhaphel (Barrister) could be Eva, and not Alicia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
chickygirl:
I said it dat, dat Rhaphel (Barrister) could be Eva, and not Alicia
Alicia is Eva if you check from the cast.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
benedictac:

So dat Innocently looking Alicia could be a cold blooded Murderer
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
benedictac:

So dat Innocently looking Alicia could be cold blooded Muderer, do u knw when FOD wil finish
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
chickygirl:

So dat Innocently looking Alicia could be cold blooded Muderer, do u knw when FOD wil finish

it's 173 episodes and hell no! Alicia doesn't look innocent even Laura doesn't trust her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
benedictac:

it's 173 episodes and hell no! Alicia doesn't look innocent even Laura doesn't trust her.
And its jst episode 77 nw..wow, wht are they stil going 2 act

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
chickygirl:

And its jst episode 77 nw..wow, wht are they stil going 2 act

Hahaha

I wonder oh.

Abeg FOD don die jor

173 episodes for what
Monster child don kill everybody by then

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
salsera:

Hahaha

I wonder oh.

Abeg FOD don die jor

173 episodes for what
Monster child don kill everybody by then
Exactly, I even asked d question cos I was thinking its goin 2 end by next month..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
UTSS
I hated Debra last night!! Eish!! Such an uptight beeeeeesh!! angry . Same character in FP
Cried with Luis cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
I think UTSS is running too fast

Between 2episodes too many things happened.

Warden , prison break, marriage proposal, immigration, laser surgery, roldolpho and mistress the Adela reveal...haba!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by SweetJustice: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
so our naija babes no dey watch africa magic again? Its indeed the endtime
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
UDSS, I pitied Rodrigo afta today's episode, his far gone with d colony 2 turn bk..I don't like dat rodrigo girlfriend,she is always so clueless and so easy to manipulate in all her soaps
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Faier killed those prison break scenes,what an amazing actor.But he is such a bastard,he was busy helping colmillo escape while his father was reprimanded in custody and all his family members panicking.i don't know if I saw wrong,what was faier doing in church?maybe he lost his way

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
Did anyone notice the Sparks between mr Jacobs and Maria.... Hmm...interesting

Fantastic acting all round in today's episode. Gabriel porras was so great and believable with the arrest and hopelessness portrayal

Luis was reall good... Was he really going to rush his elder brother? shocked

Rodrigo was fantastic. Btw his IQ is on point he was the only one that figured out that if immigration wanted him that was the wrong place to find him

Rudolfo is a pig Mehn... He would rather sacrifice Carlos just to protect his secret

His girlfriend tho... Iv loved her since her cecelia days in fearless heart

Comillo is too old t be a gangster.

But overall best telemundo series Iv watched
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
salsera:
I think UTSS is running too fast

Between 2episodes too many things happened.

Warden , prison break, marriage proposal, immigration, laser surgery, roldolpho and mistress the Adela reveal...haba!!

One of the many reasons I love it

I hate when soaps drag and drag and stupid plot lines are over dragged just to increase episode count

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
tomisinbaby:

She is a terrible terrible actress

Very terrible

Aaron Diaz too is terrible. Carlos ponce single handedly carried broken angel on his shoulder

I also agree that aurora and that her daughter that was the lead in impostor are also terrible actors

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
favoredgal:

She is a terrible terrible actress

Very terrible

Aaron Diaz too is terrible. Carlos ponce single handedly carried broken angel on his shoulder

I also agree that aurora and that her daughter that was the lead in impostor are also terrible actors

Thank you!! Gaby is more concerned about the angle of the cameras, position of her face, posture..than real acting itself.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Faier killed those prison break scenes,what an amazing actor.But he is such a bastard,he was busy helping colmillo escape while his father was reprimanded in custody and all his family members panicking.i don't know if I saw wrong,what was faier doing in church?maybe he lost his way

Chai...my guy kiss kiss!! See where him pack him gun wink Warrishis name . Dude is beginning to have a heart, good for him. Ama stay up late to watch today's episode. Came in really late
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
favoredgal:
Did anyone notice the Sparks between mr Jacobs and Maria.... Hmm...interesting

Those sparks better keep sparking...don't know how a man as wonderful as Jacobs ended up with a terrible wife like Debra? That beeeeeesh should be shown the way outta that marriage ASAP angry angry

Meanwhile
APFR
See Veronica , see disrespect...the brat practically threw herself at Pablo even when he was trying to tell her the truth, now she feels disrespected? She better not crawl back to him asking for forgiveness And Gaitana the airhead gave in to her demands to demote him. Tsk
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2016
I agree colmillo is too old to be a street gang head. More like a mafia boss.

Or serial killer sef....the pleasure he derives in killing is unnerving

Our MVP ... Well done

Luis finally acting his age in the scene where they took his daf because according to the script if Carlos has been in the US for 15 years then he shouldn't be more than 14-15 years max since he's a citizen. Cos he's been acting more like a 17/18year old. Well I suspect its one of those errors that cone with novelas.

On the other hand the way that the US prison system is depicted in this soap....wahala wa oh!!!

I've given up on APR ..too much Mills n Boon Harlequin romance. Too typical.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Am realy scare dat eva will kill his father in dat meeting they had
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
salsera:
I agree colmillo is too old to be a street gang head. More like a mafia boss.

Or serial killer sef....the pleasure he derives in killing is unnerving

Our MVP ... Well done

Luis finally acting his age in the scene where they took his daf because according to the script if Carlos has been in the US for 15 years then he shouldn't be more than 14-15 years max since he's a citizen. Cos he's been acting more like a 17/18year old. Well I suspect its one of those errors that cone with novelas.

On the other hand the way that the US prison system is depicted in this soap....wahala wa
oh!!!

I've given up on APR ..too much Mills n Boon Harlequin romance. Too typical.
U couldn't hv said it better, APR is looking childish n so predictble..too much bills and booms

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
favoredgal:

One of the many reasons I love it

I hate when soaps drag and drag and stupid plot lines are over dragged just to increase episode count

Gbam!! Dragging one saga for months shows lazy script writing and inability to use other materials available. The writers are good
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
UTSS is great.

Gabriel Porras is a great actor. I recently started telemundo and I first saw as el diablo in for love and justice.

I like him there even though he was playing a villain role.

Now I see him as Miguel in fearless heart, though I don't really like watching endless soaps like FL, so I don't watch
it often.

Now in UTSS he is killing it.

The guy is good.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
juliebest:
UTSS is great.

Gabriel Porras is a great actor. I recently started telemundo and I first saw as el diablo in for love and justice.

Now I see him as Miguel in fearless heart, though I don't really like watching endless soaps like FL, so I don't watch
it often.

The guy is good.
One of my best telemundo actors. He's got nothing else to prove
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
juliebest:
UTSS is great.

it often.

The guy is good.

He was great also In behind closed doors and

Where is Elisa

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.