Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540988 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 12:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Cece20:
I don't know why u guys like that Rodrigo. He pisses me off big time with the way he gives order to kill this person, kill that person, kill all his family members so they respect the colony. very annoying to me.

Yeah..its annoying but that's what his character is all about. That's what Gang leaders do...order hits, command respect by force and eliminate enemies/opposition. I think we just get hyped because the whole thing flows naturally with him, he has this laid back approach committing atrocities. Very effortless and believable, i can almost swear he's a gang member in real life

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Katier00(f): 4:57am On Mar 20, 2016
chickygirl:

Hw come she's claimin d professor is her father
that is a path that is still sketchy but I think she just said that not to raise suspicions
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cece20: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Katier00:
yes Alicia Ferrer is Eva samaniego and the monster child.

Where are the "no spoilers" association? When I 1st made this comment, I was strictly warned and my post removed. Now I can't hear anyone ranting o.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbliss22(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cece20:

Where are the "no spoilers" association? When I 1st made this comment, I was strictly warned and my post removed. Now I can't hear anyone ranting o.

Lolz no one saw it coming naaa, even deep inside me I still don't believe alicia could be the monster child
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cece20:

Is it a crime to allow people watch the telenovela with the suspense. The suspense is part of the thrill

If they want spoilers they know where to get it from

But no!!! People must want to show off their research skills

oversabi people everywhere they would soon come and spoil under the same sky for us

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Katier00(f): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Cece20:

am just guessing just like any other person. I have not watched it but am sure
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rodrigo & Luciano are d ones I'm really enjoying @ d moment. Luciano is so swagalicious coupled with his handsome looks & Rodrigo is a good actor. Under the same sky is d best 4 now.
Dis passion 4 revenge is getting boring I don't like dis Sonya's role, she looks 2 cold & also d whole revenge thing is just sumhow. D Emilio guy is a wrong actor, dey shud have used sumone better, he is trying but after seeing so many telenovela's I believe dey cud have picked sumone else.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cece20: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
favoredgal:

Is it a crime to allow people watch the telenovela with the suspense. The suspense is part of the thrill

If they want spoilers they know where to get it from

But no!!! People must want to show off their research skills

oversabi people everywhere they would soon come and spoil under the same sky for us

And here they come. Not everyone love suspense like you. It's a free world (and internet), pple are free to guess, predict or whatever without you making them feel like they did something wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Cece20:

And here they come. Not everyone love suspense like you. It's a free world (and internet), pple are free to guess, predict or whatever without you making them feel like they did something wrong.
Tell them oooo, if you want to watch d. Telenovelas in suspense then unfollow this thread! Believe me it the discussions /predictions that makes the page fun. Me I've gone to TVSA to read the Teasers till April ending but that doesn't still stop me from rushing home in anticipation each weekday so make una chill abeg. #teamspoilersrock tongue

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Discussion and prediction is not the same as stating categorically what has happened

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nita2013: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2016
It's not been long I started following this telenovela forum though I am a huge telenovela fan.

I believe this is a public forum and different pple can do things and get away with it. Like d 2nd to last poster stated, I av also read it till april and read d whole of broken angel since its a repeat but it doesn't kill d suspense for me.

As long as d MOD has not made or stated any rule of not telling what eventually happened b4 a particular episode, then I doubt if anyone can stop that from happening (except d MOD stated that previously that I skipped mistakenly so pls correct me if I m wrong)because it's a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hehehe,spoilers association Yaff vex o.as far as I'm concerned I'm indifferent about spoilers.if a storyline or a character fascinates me I like to know the ending right from the start .For example the only character that fascinates me right now is rodrigo in all the series.so I decided to read just the final episode of bajo to know what became of him.this however doesn't work for everyone,some people love the suspense and wont enjoy the series anymore immediately they read spoilers.these people should be put into consideration,we can always give anyone that need spoilers links to get the info they need so that we don't spoil the suspense for those that appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
The MVP of UTSS did it again.how I enjoyed those endless slaps he gave willy and the beating he gave Luis to reset his brain . today's episode made me pity faier,his fate is sealed,leaving the colony means his destruction and that of his family members .that's why he wants to stop Luis from going down the wrong part.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Those who want to watch ahead can do so lets leave this place for others.

Besides I already guessed they would put Eva as Ezekiel's daughter and that she would be alive.
I doubt she's Alicia though.
And about Alicia being the monster child, no spoiler there the show has already spun the episodes to that direction. Either way face of destiny is a confused plot.
UTSS
My Rodrigo no dey waste time. MVP chop knuckle.

But Suzy's mama get skoi skoi, using an iron?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 12:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Katier00:
am just guessing just like any other person. I have not watched it but am sure

...i mean it very obvious, Eva's body isnt in her grave and Alicia's the only young woman within the age group of Diego/Classmates that Laura Samenyego is STILL close to
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Please can someone summarize yesterday's utss and passion for revenge for me pls? I missed it and am still at work. Then what is. Mvp ooooo?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...i mean it very obvious, Eva's body isnt in her grave and Alicia's the only young woman within the age group of Diego/Classmates that Laura Samenyego is STILL close to
Whatt of dar barrister dat helped martin out, she's realy acting strange
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
APFR
Wow!! Samuel the stud, all 3 women by his bedside
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:
APFR
As in eh. A real stud. They were even four plus Iriana

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:
APFR
I guess the guy is APFR's MVP

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
topeal:
Please can someone summarize yesterday's utss and passion for revenge for me pls? I missed it and am still at work. Then what is. Mvp ooooo?
Most valuable player
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Most valuable player
thanks dear
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:47am On Mar 24, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Abi o
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
tomisinbaby:

And no one is even liking d second brother
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by skellynb: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
chickygirl:

haa...Flavio is my favourite, he's naughty and i always look forward to seeing him and Irina on screen
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
chickygirl:

I prefer flavio to Samuel for now,this may change but what will never change is that arturo will always be my least favourite
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
tomisinbaby:

I prefer flavio to Samuel for now,this may change but what will never change is that arturo will always be my least favourite

Me too..but I think the ladies are attracted to Samuel more because he's such a gentleman, Flavio and Aurora no send, they want it sharp sharp cheesy . Hmmnnn, want to see Flavio fall for Irina...2 naughty people
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'm really feeling Rodrigo. That guy na bad guy. this week episodes were loaded. from where he dealt with Willy, to where they initiated Willy, that part got me laughing. He told Willy that it will only take 13s to initiate him and when he started counting in fact I rolled on the floor. Not to talk of when he threatened Luis. OMG, that guy is my favorite for now.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
benedictac:
I'm really feeling Rodrigo. That guy na bad guy. this week episodes were loaded. from where he dealt with Willy, to where they initiated Willy, that part got me laughing. He told Willy that it will only take 13s to initiate him and when he started counting in fact I rolled on the floor. Not to talk of when he threatened Luis. OMG, that guy is my favorite for now.
UTSS is the bomb and that's all because of Rodrigo. The gangster thing is in his DNA ,did you notice the change in his walking steps after the confrontation he had with his dad,he now walks like a Don. I am enjoying the way he is torturing felicia,well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by PrincessVariety(f): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2016
UTSS I hope this rodrigo will not scatter Gracie head, cos I have a feeling that he will hurt her and break her heart someday. Rodrigo love Gracie so much but can't do without the Colony
APFR this madam beatrice I tired for her own humanitarian service oooooo, he should free Samuel na.... I pity Patricia and this stubborn Andrea, pride want to finish her..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2016
FOD
Catherina finally got pregos but can't have Martin cheesy .

UTSS
Felicia is in for it...Is Rodrigo inlove with Adela already?

APFR
About time Patricia sings something else, thank goodness she's been fired. Hmmmnn Flavio and Irina, hmmnn
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2016
Nxt week wil be so hot for all d soaps..FOD, UDSS n PFR

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.