Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539867 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Really, I have not watched behind closed doors.

Like I said, I recently started watching telemundo.

So I have to watch behind closed doors when next they air it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
UTSS I like greicy but she is overly dumb and gullible.The only thing she is smart about is suspecting faier is in love with adela but her jealous fits are not the solution ,they just push faier further away from her.felicia has realized greicy's gullibility and she's using that to her advantage....... It was easy to be faier when he had no conscience but now he keeps feeling guilty and bad ................ faier hallucinating, seeing greicy as adela omo ale
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2016
tomisinbaby:
UTSS I like greicy but she is overly dumb and gullible.The only thing she is smart about is suspecting faier is in love with adela but her jealous fits are not the solution ,they just push faier further away from her.felicia has realized greicy's gullibility and she's using that to her advantage....... It was easy to be faier when he had no conscience but now he keeps feeling guilty and bad ................ faier hallucinating, seeing greicy as adela omo ale
U couldn't hv said it better,dat grecy is always very gullible in all her soaps especially in "Part of Me", even her younger sis ws far smarter than her..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
chickygirl:

U couldn't hv said it better,dat grecy is always very gullible in all her soaps especially in "Part of Me", even her younger sis ws far smarter than her..

Her gullibility is legendary....Same thing in LOL.

I just love that Adela girl in UTSS and also love her in POM.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
...some very good actors in UTSS, Luis is one of them. Can't help but feel his pain. .Dude makes me cry.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Forwetinnah:
...some very good actors in UTSS, Luis is one of them. Can't help but feel his pain. .Dude makes me cry.
The casting of UTSS was great.great novela but if you are crying because of that,you have many more tears to shed in this novela. For me it's the most realistic telemundo telenovela

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
tomisinbaby:

The casting of UTSS was great. great novela but if you are crying because of that, you have many more tears to shed in this novela. For me it's the most realistic telemundo telenovela

They did a great job
You don't say? I better start drinking enough water so I don't get dehydrated while crying. Hmmnn..almost tempted to read spoilers.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Forwetinnah:

They did a great job
You don't say? I better start drinking enough water so I don't get dehydrated while crying. Hmmnn..almost tempted to read spoilers.

Read it biko, I want to know what went down.

I didn't get it online but I know what happened in PFR concluding parts.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2016
tomisinbaby:

The casting of UTSS was great.great novela but if you are crying because of that,you have many more tears to shed in this novela. For me it's the most realistic telemundo telenovela

Please where can i read utss online? Any link?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
orirebaby:

Please where can i read utss online? Any link?
Try caray caray ,title bajo el mismo cielo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Try caray caray ,title bajo el mismo cielo

Please i dont know how the caray caray works. Have searched couldnt find the story. Pls can yu give me d direct link. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
UTSS
Maria is a very sensible woman, some wives would have taken it out on the Mistress knowing that the main culprit is the "man". Rudolfo is playing them both. Awwww...i bet Rodrigo feels like shiiit for letting Laura die. I kinda like he and Adela together(make Carlos no hear me o), 2 hot heads

APFR
Dario is such a Sissy...just imagine the way he passed out flat on the floor after Flavio hit him cheesy , Congratulobia to 'Aurora' and Sophia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Forwetinnah:
UTSS
Maria is a very sensible woman, some wives would have taken it out on the Mistress knowing that the main culprit is the "man". Rudolfo is playing them both. Awwww...i bet Rodrigo feels like shiiit for letting Laura die. I kinda like he and Adela together(make Carlos no hear me o), 2 hot heads

APFR
Dario is such a Sissy...just imagine the way he passed out flat on the floor after Flavio hit him cheesy , Congratulobia to 'Aurora' and Sophia
Same here,even when they fight, there is chemistry.Rodrigo's love for adela is like copied assignment,he can't explain.the way my guy was digging grave just to put adela at peace.i pitied his forbidden love.if only he could love greicy like that,but that greicy sef. .....

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Same here,even when they fight, there is chemistry.Rodrigo's love for adela is like copied assignment,he can't explain. the way my guy was digging grave just to put adela at peace.i pitied his forbidden love .if only he could love greicy like that,but that greicy sef. .....

cheesy

Greicy is just a means to an end.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Forwetinnah:

cheesy

Greicy is just a means to an end.
chai grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Same here,even when they fight, there is chemistry.Rodrigo's love for adela is like copied assignment,he can't explain.the way my guy was digging grave just to put adela at peace.i pitied his forbidden love.if only he could love greicy like that,but that greicy sef. .....
I don't understand 'forbidden love' o are u telling me rodrigo loves adela Guess it's the episode I missed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Forwetinnah:
UTSS

APFR
honestly @he and adela together na Carlos n Gracey spoil the tory jare grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
topeal:
honestly @he and adela together na Carlos n Gracey spoil the tory jare grin
Hahaha guess I'm the only one that don't want them together under any circumstance

I love love love Rodrigo

But they are too similar... Hardly works out in love

Also the way Carlos moves Adela...now that's how every woman deserves to be loved

Also don't need to read any spoilers to know it won't end up well for Rodrigo... This series is as realistic as they come, therefore I will be shocked if there is any redemption for him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Willy in UTSS is really making me laff. His looks & character is so funny. Rodrigo, dat my main man. But come 2 think of it, dat man dat spies on juana is very handsome, even as an old man. D man is cute.
One thing I'm learning 4rm it is Family is Everything.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
juliebest:
UTSS is great.

Gabriel Porras is a great actor. I recently started telemundo and I first saw as el diablo in for love and justice.

I like him there even though he was playing a villain role.

Now I see him as Miguel in fearless heart, though I don't really like watching endless soaps like FL, so I don't watch
it often.

Now in UTSS he is killing it.

The guy is good.
He is an awesome actor.
Only thing I don't like is constantly pairing him with younger actresses. Not age appropriate at all. Especially that fearless heart own. At least Adela still match him small.
Other great actors are Rafael Amaya ( someone's watching) and Fabian Rios ( FH) . Even as villains, they are terrific. As heroes even much better. They become their characters, and you almost hate them even when you loved them in another telemundo.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
salsera:
Mr Arturo seems to only look non plastic when he's kissing anyone. Honestly I think that's the only reason he's chosen as lead.
Even his cowboy hat is plastic abi which kain hat prop dem give him.

He wasn't bad in Broken angel.
And in FLAJ, he played the role of suave congress man to perfection.
I think some roles bring out the better side of an actor than others.

See Ximena Duque ( Samantha FH) can be bland at times, chai, her face when Jes matomora or whatever disclosed his identity to her in towards the end of FH no try at all,she couldn't even fake any reaction, just dey look, also her face when that her boss told her that the boy was her son (FH) but when you watch her in Someone's watching, even Broken Angel, she was able to play the part of scheming sister and annoying daughter to perfection. I wanted to slap her in that Broken Angel, so annoying.

Look at that that Imposter woman, the main female character, can't remember her name, she wasn't as bland in Aurora, but in the Imposter, her acting was worse, If you read caray caray, you will laugh so much at the jabs they threw at her. Oyibo sef can be mean oh.

Even if an actor isn't great, some roles and the script also matters.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cece20: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2016
dahmie2013:
Willy in UTSS is really making me laff. His looks & character is so funny. Rodrigo, dat my main man. But come 2 think of it, dat man dat spies on juana is very handsome, even as an old man. D man is cute.
One thing I'm learning 4rm it is Family is Everything.

Talking about older handsome men, Ezekiel in FOD is one handsome dude, also Carlos boss in UTSS is very handsome too.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
UTSS, wow! Dat soap makes my Sunday! My Sundays are always great cos of dis soap. I just hope it ends well. Since d end of Forbidden Passions, I haven't watched sumthing so entertaining & realistic. I love dat soap, it's brilliant!
Fearless heart has began with dis Fabiola nonsense, dose episodes were really boring.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kahels24: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
hello guys,am new to this thread am so happy to met al of u wit time i wil get to knw al of u better.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
kahels24:
hello guys,am new to this thread am so happy to met al of u wit time i wil get to knw al of u better.
smiles ur welcome kiss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ahnie: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pls my gotv remote kontro is flashin red n green icons and i cant view any program,pls wia do i press to correct it.its really annoying.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by kahels24: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2016
smiles back thank u.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
dahmie2013:
UTSS, wow! Dat soap makes my Sunday! My Sundays are always great cos of dis soap. I just hope it ends well. Since d end of Forbidden Passions, I haven't watched sumthing so entertaining & realistic. I love dat soap, it's brilliant!
Fearless heart has began with dis Fabiola nonsense, dose episodes were really boring.

As in! what a soap. love love love it

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Cece20:

Talking about older handsome men, Ezekiel in FOD is one handsome dude, also Carlos boss in UTSS is very handsome too.

really? i think he is more cute than handsome

he is in Jane the virgin, you can catch him there
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
ahnie:
Pls my gotv remote kontro is flashin red n green icons and i cant view any program,pls wia do i press to correct it.its really annoying.

you can buy a new one. it costs 2k

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bisolar:

See Ximena Duque ( Samantha FH) can be bland at times, chai, her face when Jes matomora or whatever disclosed his identity to her in towards the end of FH no try at all,she couldn't even fake any reaction, just dey look, also her face when that her boss told her that the boy was her son (FH) but when you watch her in Someone's watching, even Broken Angel, she was able to play the part of scheming sister and annoying daughter to perfection. I wanted to slap her in that Broken Angel, so annoying.

Look at that that Imposter woman, the main female character, can't remember her name, she wasn't as bland in Aurora, but in the Imposter, her acting was worse, If you read caray caray, you will laugh so much at the jabs they threw at her. Oyibo sef can be mean oh.

he was bad in broken angel o! the way he would stare like someone about to poop. that is his signature stare. In my opinion the only outstanding actor in broken angel was Carlos Ponce. I dint watch FLAJ
Gaby Espino was TERRIBLE

Re Imposter her name is Lisette morelo. She was terrible in Aurora too, but worse in Imposter. terrible actress in my opinion sha

Ximena Duque, i loved her in FH. Her and willy's love was beautiful and believable. yes she does that blank stare but it doesn't take away from her acting capabilities, in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bisolar:

Aaron diaz?Not again,the guy is bad in every novela,you know why?He isn't a skilled actor,use of facial expression is one of the basic and elementary things any skilled actor should know but he is obviously clueless about it 'cause he's only got a permanent smirk on his face in all novelas,the guy needs to take some acting courses ASAP..good thing Joshua mintz did by taking him to azteca and away from telemundo. Good Riddance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.