Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,719 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541153 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 4:17pm On May 05, 2016
FOD- Oh Diana why, why did u hv 2 call martin @ d wrong time..so dis Alicia wil go and kill daat hotel receptionist who is d only clue abt d murders
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by teechudleyy(f): 10:14pm On May 05, 2016
favoredgal:

Hmm... Someone that murdered her husband... What happened to just divorcing and walking away?

She also pressured willy to murder (not scare o! ) actually murder mati and motivated him with sex

She says she loves Carlos but won't hesitate to take him down if she is going down

She is manipulative, a murderer, cold blooded, and uses people

The only ray of sunshine I see in her life is when she talks about her daughter

Yeah. Felicia is terrible. All shades of terrible. But in terms of will, shes stronger than Adela. Adela never fights for what she loves. Do u know how many times Adela has hurt carlos in the name of love and protection? Who made her superman kwa? If we could take the devil inspirations from felicia, plus her awesome get up, I will choose her over Adela all the time
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by teechudleyy(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2016
Cece20:

Thank you for this, as though you know what I was thinking. She is NO GOOD, RUTHLESS AND SELFISH.

And shes a perfect fit for cormillo, and I just hope she falls for him and leave the good people alone. But then, you cant help but love her. Life made a devil out of her. Maybe she wasnt strong enough not to become evil as a result, but shes a devil I love to love. I actually feel for her,

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 05, 2016
The lady acting Felicia's character plays it WELL that's why I think as far as acting goes mvp is moving to her. She has stayed true to form.the chic is a survivor and thinks on her feet.
Rodrigo ...i don't like how the storyline don turn to he's in love with her. This mushy Rodrigo no be am. He needs to be sharp

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:31pm On May 06, 2016
teechudleyy:

Yeah. Felicia is terrible. All shades of terrible. But in terms of will, shes stronger than Adela. Adela never fights for what she loves. Do u know how many times Adela has hurt carlos in the name of love and protection? Who made her superman kwa? If we could take the devil inspirations from felicia, plus her awesome get up, I will choose her over Adela all the time

True point
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 9:09pm On May 06, 2016
FOD- Telemundo can be so unrealistic with their soap opera atimes.
1) How did Alicia know that d Receptionist wrote Diana a note or where she kept the note.
2)How can dat Receptionist Alicia kidnapped not shout for help in dat restaurant full of people but was able to shout for help at dat abandoned building Alicia took her to.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 9:58pm On May 06, 2016
Jopac:
1) How did Alicia know that d Receptionist wrote Diana a note or where she kept the note.
2)How can dat Receptionist Alicia kidnapped not shout for help in dat restaurant full of people but was able to shout for help at dat abandoned building Alicia took her to.
And she allowed her inject her in dat open resturant
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 7:25am On May 07, 2016
Nita2013:
Thanks dear i tried it but its not in English. Watched only one episode of utss but didnt understand anything they were saying.

quote author=salsera post=45303960]

Try Telemundo site the official one since you're not in the country you should be able to view .
UTSS has telemundo English on youtube. Just look 4 UTSS in English, u'll see Telemundo English version. Dey don't speak englisgh, but dey translate in English. Dat shud be cool?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 7:29am On May 07, 2016
I must confess FOD is a disappointment. I regret following dat soap. I'm even finding it difficult starting my gen 2 watch it. UTSS rocks my boat.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nita2013: 9:28am On May 07, 2016
Thanks a bunch

Muote author=dahmie2013 post=45387307]
UTSS has telemundo English on youtube. Just look 4 UTSS in English, u'll see Telemundo English version. Dey don't speak englisgh, but dey translate in English. Dat shud be cool?[/quote]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:14pm On May 09, 2016
APFR - I loved what Samuel did to Andrea. See how the babe don fall finish. I love how Samuel left her hanging. yeye fowl wey no get feather.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 4:41pm On May 09, 2016
benedictac:
APFR - I loved what Samuel did to Andrea. See how the babe don fall finish. I love how Samuel left her hanging. yeye fowl wey no get feather.
D best woman 4 samuel is beatrice, its unfortunate she's way older
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chyvy(f): 5:11pm On May 10, 2016
And I'm so loving UTSS! kiss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 9:10pm On May 11, 2016
I like MEC but I don't know why she thinks she has to be shaking and dancing like someone suffering from Sydenham's chorea to portray being an ex gang member in UTSS.Even Sharon who is a current gang member doesn't have to dance like a leaf to give us the gangster swag.l wonder what is wrong with the telemundo directors, maybe they give some stars too much respect and are unable to direct them well and if it's the director's idea for her to be shaking like a jelly fish throughout the novella,the director must be high on kulikuli.To me it is called overacting,MEC,gets a D for this one from my side
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by teechudleyy(f): 8:20am On May 12, 2016
tomisinbaby:
I like MEC but I don't know why she thinks she has to be shaking and dancing like someone suffering from Sydenham's chorea to portray being an ex gang member in UTSS.Even Sharon who is a current gang member doesn't have to dance like a leaf to give us the gangster swag.l wonder what is wrong with the telemundo directors, maybe they give some stars too much respect and are unable to direct them well and if it's the director's idea for her to be shaking like a jelly fish throughout the novella,the director must be high on kulikuli.To me it is called overacting,MEC,gets a D for this one from my side

Maria Elisa naturally shakes like a leaf. It wasn't about the role. I guess she should have suppressed her natural self but it also works.. Sharon is only a few months in MEC on the other hand grew up in the gang. You don't shake that off so easy. You grow up a thug... U can't change in a day. It wasn't overacting. That added to her natural gesture. Take a look at her in Part of Me. She had a little of that were were as my mum would call it.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:32am On May 12, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Haha
I suppose that's supposed to be her tough gang member act. I tire I wasn't particularly feeling her 100% in this role buy she does play the impulsive hard to control character well.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:43am On May 12, 2016
teechudleyy:

Maria Elisa naturally shakes like a leaf. It wasn't about the role. I guess she should have suppressed her natural self but it also works.. Sharon is only a few months in MEC on the other hand grew up in the gang. You don't shake that off so easy. You grow up a thug... U can't change in a day. It wasn't overacting. That added to her natural gesture. Take a look at her in Part of Me. She had a little of that were were as my mum would call it.

When she does that tough girl look on her face I almost laugh. E no easy to be gangster woman. If you see mug shots of Cali female gang members hian you go weak
But just seeing colmillo's face or Rodrigo you go fear. That colmillo is sick got expressions like a serial killer

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 6:01pm On May 12, 2016
I must confess dat d face of destiny is nw veryy annoying, I can't stand it anymore..Why is every one so fucking protecting Alicia( she's d Apple of everyones eye)..D one dat pained me most is when I saw Martin running 4rm d police with her fta she ws unmasked

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lorialuv(f): 2:53pm On May 13, 2016

The thing tire me sef

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Blade21: 4:56pm On May 13, 2016
I love face of destiny
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
Blade21:
I love face of destiny
You are unique,you are one in a million.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Blade21: 3:40pm On May 16, 2016
tomisinbaby:

You are unique,you are one in a million.
hahaha it's fun and I love de twist
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 8:43pm On May 16, 2016
Carlos is the stupidest of them all for that stunt he pulled.going to meet colmillo without informing faier or any backup plan is dumb.that was a suicide mission.if not for Rodrigo he would be dead by now.good or bad rod remains the the real mvp

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Blade21: 9:48pm On May 16, 2016
Oh tomas You are so stupid haaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 10:48pm On May 16, 2016
Blade21:
Oh tomas You are so stupid haaaaaaaaaaa
So silly, Natalia jst wasted her time wit him..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 3:45pm On May 17, 2016
I watched the rerun of yesterday's episode of UTTS this morning but i only started watching from where Rodrigo declared Comillio dead. Pls is he really dead?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nita2013: 5:02pm On May 17, 2016
Hahahahaha. I love d suspense sha.

quote author=bbeckky post=45708667]I watched the rerun of yesterday's episode of UTTS this morning but i only started watching from where Rodrigo declared Comillio dead. Pls is he really dead?[/quote]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 10:05pm On May 17, 2016
FOD- hia, Thomas is d most stupid person on earth, so afta struggling 2 get a signl on dat phone d person he had 2 call was dat mumu martin dat is blinded by love..what was he hoping to achieve by dat

UDsS- Hmmmm, d way Rodrigo is treatin gresy ...so colmillo is still alive, am afraid for rodrigo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 10:49am On May 18, 2016
grin grin I think i have my answer now. Thanks Nita wink
Nita2013:
Hahahahaha. I love d suspense sha.

quote author=bbeckky post=45708667]I watched the rerun of yesterday's episode of UTTS this morning but i only started watching from where Rodrigo declared Comillio dead. Pls is he really dead?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Blade21: 3:47pm On May 18, 2016
chickygirl:
FOD- hia, Thomas is d most stupid person on earth, so afta struggling 2 get a signl on dat phone d person he had 2 call was dat mumu martin dat is blinded by love..what was he hoping to achieve by dat

UDsS- Hmmmm, d way Rodrigo is treatin gresy ...so colmillo is still alive, am afraid for rodrigo
I love the way he's treating her she's too weak always looking for love and she's very insecure I don't like her at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.