Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (539878 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Today's episode of UTSS was soooo touching. I was even crying. The Carlos' family scene.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
What happened yesterday though?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by PrincessVariety(f): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
I cried too, UTSS is so passionate, esp in the Carlos family
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onyicindy: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
I was just wondering which of the soaps will be replaced in May, I saw a new advert today..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mskwin(f): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
"if only I were you" new soapie coming in May to replace face of destiny. grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mskwin(f): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
onyicindy:
I was just wondering which of the soaps will be replaced in May, I saw a new advert today..

It's face of destiny.. It'll end on may 20th
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mskwin(f): 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
onyicindy:

It's face of destiny. It'll be ending on 20th of may
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
APR- In as much as I knw dat Andre is rude n stubborn but I prefer her 4 samuel over dat patricia..I hated her cos she's so insencitive, jst look @ hw she reacted when samuel was worried abt his brothers disappearance n nw I wonder why she's acting all jealous abt her bosses engangement
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Hehehe,spoilers association Yaff vex o.as far as I'm concerned I'm indifferent about spoilers.if a storyline or a character fascinates me I like to know the ending right from the start .For example the only character that fascinates me right now is rodrigo in all the series.so I decided to read just the final episode of bajo to know what became of him.this however doesn't work for everyone,some people love the suspense and wont enjoy the series anymore immediately they read spoilers.these people should be put into consideration,we can always give anyone that need spoilers links to get the info they need so that we don't spoil the suspense for those that appreciate it.

Pls, furnish me the Info's of what went down or ur provide me da link.
Thanks.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chizzyozi(f): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
who noticed that Veronica is grachi in that nickelodeon movie and irina is her rival Matilda
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2016
FOD- sometimes this telemundo dey behave like nollywood. See as Tomas dey drive fast and furious for empty road. mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
UTSS
Can Adela be grateful to Rodrigo for once? If I siiiiiiiiiiilaaaaaaaaaap her ehn? angry

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Forwetinnah:
UTSS
Can Adela be grateful to Rodrigo for once? If I siiiiiiiiiiilaaaaaaaaaap her ehn? angry
Thank you,I'm officially angry with the ungrateful Adela. She is now my least favourite character in UTSS. Too sanctimonious and ungrateful
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please any site where i can download free telemundo series in English HD quality.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
UTSS - I loved what happened to Sharon, Willy's sister. she deserved what she got.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wow...tonight's episode of UTSS was really interesting. Just couldn't miss a moment. Maria/Isabella gang up on Rudolfo was something to watch cheesy...maria, strong woman.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
APFR-Beatrice is abt dying nd am so sure she wil leave everytin dat belongs to her to samuel n his brothers, and before then patricia wil Bleep up
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Did that ungrateful adela just slap faier?Mr/Miss writer,how dare you stupefy faier like this?I am tired of this mumu faier,bring back the faier that mesmerized me ,the charismatic faier with compelling charm.yes I want the bad faier #bringbackmyfaier.UTSS pissing me off right now

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Did that ungrateful adela just slap faier?Mr/Miss writer,how dare you stupefy faier like this?I am tired of this mumu faier,bring back the faier that mesmerized me ,the charismatic faier with compelling charm.yes I want the bad faier #bringbackmyfaier.UTSS pissing me off right now

I really don't know what Adela is trying to feel like. Someone who's been given the order to kill her turns around to help and keep her safe and all she can do is rant and shout, knowing that the colony won't rest till her corpse has been delivered. How else would Rodrigo have ended the hunt for her? If she was so noble, why hasn't she submitted herself to the colony? It's not too late for her to be an angel..Instead of looking for ways to remove their mark on her body, i dare her to prove herself noble. Shioor

Meanwhile another air punching moment for me on APFR grin. Aturo Why?!! Why didn't you beat Leonardo into a comma, why?!!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I really don't know what Adela is trying to feel like. Someone who's been given the order to kill her turns around to help and keep her safe and all she can do is rant and shout, knowing that the colony won't rest till her corpse has been delivered. How else would Rodrigo have ended the hunt for her? If she was so noble, why hasn't she submitted herself to the colony? It's not too late for her to be an angel..Instead of looking for ways to remove their mark on her body, i dare her to prove herself noble. Shioor

Meanwhile another air punching moment for me on APFR grin. Aturo Why?!! Why didn't you beat Leonardo into a comma, why?!!
on different occasions,both Luis and Carlos told faier to protect adela from the colony.i wonder how they expect him to do that without risking his life or committing murder,they must think colmillo is stup*d.as for that adela, she owes her life to faier but she keeps acting as if she is God and Rodrigo is the devil.as if she isn't an ex gang member.i can't forgive the writer for allowing faier to fall in love with adela,they look good together but not a good story line.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
tomisinbaby:

on different occasions,both Luis and Carlos told faier to protect adela from the colony.i wonder how they expect him to do that without risking his life or committing murder,they must think colmillo is stup*d.as for that adela, she owes her life to faier but she keeps acting as if she is God and Rodrigo is the devil.as if she isn't an ex gang member.i can't forgive the writer for allowing faier to fall in love with adela,they look good together but not a good story line.

Let's just pretend it's not about script, how could anyone be so ungrateful? She's supposed be hugging Laura and Matti in the after life by now if not for Rodrigo. Very annoying!!

Rodrigo didn't even commit nada...the Junkie actually obliged with a little manipulation from him though cheesy . Make Adela swerve joor...i hope Comillio finds out she's still alive let's see how she wriggles her way out, all by herself.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
I agree. Adela sounded very holier than thou irritating

Mscheww

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 6:12pm On May 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
How else would Rodrigo have ended the hunt for her? If she was so noble, why hasn't she submitted herself to the colony? It's not too late for her to be an angel..Instead of looking for ways to remove their mark on her body, i dare her to prove herself noble.
Exactly, I was asking that same question when I watched that episode. If she didn't really want Rodrigo to kill for her then she should do the needful, she should just come out of hiding and face Comillio ...yeye geh

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 03, 2016
I think mvp has moved to Felicia
The chic knows how to play the hand she's dealt with.

A random comment
What's with the slaps in telenovelas and Korean series?
Women just slapping males n females like its a culture angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nita2013: 6:15pm On May 03, 2016
Pls someone should help with a link where i can watch (if there is any). As i m not around now. Plsssssssss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 04, 2016
Nita2013:
Pls someone should help with a link where i can watch (if there is any). As i m not around now. Plsssssssss

Try Telemundo site the official one since you're not in the country you should be able to view .
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by teechudleyy(f): 1:11pm On May 04, 2016
salsera:
I think mvp has moved to Felicia
The chic knows how to play the hand she's dealt with.

A random comment
What's with the slaps in telenovelas and Korean series?
Women just slapping males n females like its a culture angry
i hv always loved felicia. Shes a strong woman. She rises above her situations, and shes d poster kid for 'thank God we dont look like what we have been thru' she knows what she wants out of life despite it all. The only problem is her means are just all shades of wrong. Tht slaapping issue... I tire

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:47pm On May 04, 2016
teechudleyy:
i hv always loved felicia. Shes a strong woman. She rises above her situations, and shes d poster kid for 'thank God we dont look like what we have been thru' she knows what she wants out of life despite it all. The only problem is her means are just all shades of wrong. Tht slaapping issue... I tire

Hmm... Someone that murdered her husband... What happened to just divorcing and walking away?

She also pressured willy to murder (not scare o! ) actually murder mati and motivated him with sex

She says she loves Carlos but won't hesitate to take him down if she is going down

She is manipulative, a murderer, cold blooded, and uses people

The only ray of sunshine I see in her life is when she talks about her daughter

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nita2013: 8:05pm On May 04, 2016
Thanks dear i tried it but its not in English. Watched only one episode of utss but didnt understand anything they were saying.

quote author=salsera post=45303960]

Try Telemundo site the official one since you're not in the country you should be able to view .[/quote]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cece20: 9:12pm On May 04, 2016
favoredgal:

Hmm... Someone that murdered her husband... What happened to just divorcing and walking away?

She also pressured willy to murder (not scare o! ) actually murder mati and motivated him with sex

She says she loves Carlos but won't hesitate to take him down if she is going down

She is manipulative, a murderer, cold blooded, and uses people

The only ray of sunshine I see in her life is when she talks about her daughter

Thank you for this, as though you know what I was thinking. She is NO GOOD, RUTHLESS AND SELFISH.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 11:28am On May 05, 2016
Please can someone help me with the link for APFR?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tbliss22(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2016
FOD

Alicia is just too clever see how she's playing everyone. The day martin will discover alicia, he's going to break her skull.

UDSS

Adela made a mistake by falling for d gibberish from rodrigo giving alicia d room to humiliate her. Rodrigo's brother bleeped up taking a "butter girl" for a run-off. I doubt if he will get her back again. Comilio is a sharp guy, he needs to come in to win that devil's heart.

PFR

Like seriously!! These mexican's way of expressing love is really crazy. Irina needs dirty slap to bring back her brain to factory settings, thank God she got it.

That crazy sophia's ex is really a MAD man I just wish he gets another beating of his life. And as for the "rey" brothers they better spew out the truth before gaitana discover the TRUTH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.