Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540816 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
#IOIWU: Mr pepe is such a perv. Feeling her in her sleep!
Let's see how he reacts to his son and assumed lover.

Oops missed today's episode. What happened?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oh caytena:, how will u explain to Irina?
Loving samdrea esp their word games. Caytena get ready for ur worst blow. Don't u just like her description of Sam's action to Andrea?
SGR and her instant radiance.
Loving #Apfr.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onauchi: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Zheemub:
Oh caytena:, how will u explain to Irina?
Loving samdrea esp their word games. Caytena get ready for ur worst blow. Don't u just like her description of Sam's action to Andrea?
SGR and her instant radiance.
Loving #Apfr.
guys pls do u know where i can watch passion for revenge like missed episodes. really need to watch it
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
PFR- for those that missed yesterday's episode.
We start off where we left off. Leo bringing his stupid self to the fence to reproach Sofia for meeting up with Arturo(FyI Leo she is not your wife!!) “Arturito Galardo!!” I have no clue whether he was referring to the big one or the little one.He reminds Arturo that Cayetana had prohibited him from setting foot on the ranch. Arturo hands over Arturito to Sofia as he gets ready to settle things man to man with Leo. Leo punches him first. Sofia complains, Arturo retaliates and punches him back with so much power that Leo falls on the floor with a thud. Arturo wants to continue punching him and grabs him by the collar to give him another when Sofia signals to him to stop. Punch the coward Arturo!! He let’s Leo go ( Shit!! I thought he would hit him more!!!) Leo leaves and Sofia and Arturo move closer to the Fence. Arturo tells her that he is tired of being away from her and their son. He thinks the three of them should be together. Sofia tells him all in good time, her mother had a scare when she heard about the marriage between their siblings and this news would hurt her even more. Arturo is convinced and let’s her ho but not without a great kiss!!! Mwaaaaaaa!!! Sweet. kiss kiss Cayetana is talking to Andrea about the mystery man who sent her the dress. She wants to know who he is but Andrea is not letting out any information. She then tells Andrea that the man who sent her that dress must be very interested in her. Andrea is shocked and asks her mother “You think that that man is interested in me?” “Yes my love” “You are exergerating” “Wait my love, when a man sends a woman a dress it’s because he has her body engraved in his mind”(hehehehehe good advice he he he if you only knew Cayetana!!) Andrea evades telling her mother the name of the man and she tells her she has something really important to do. On her way out she bumps into Leo who looks beaten up. Leo tells them that Sofia was with Arturo on the DJ side of the ranch.Cayetana is not happy at all with this and says all the Gallardos are Bastards and down goes all hopes of her ever accepting this beamimg attraction between Samuel and Andrea!!! Meanwhile Arturo tells Soledad about his encounter with Leo and how he provoked him into fighting. Sole dad thinks that he should back acting like a dad. He then breaks the news about his reconciliation with Sofia and Sole dad is so happy that she even prays( From her mouth to Mundo God’s ears!! Sofi and Arturo can’t break up again!!) Back at the DJ ranch, Cayetana is talking to Leo and telling him that she hopes Sofia is not back with Arturo but Leo tells her that he is almost sure that Sofia got back together with Arturo. Cayetana swears that Sofi will hear from her and Sofia enters just then and asks her to tell her everything she wants to say. Cayetana asks her why she let Arturo set foot on their ranch and Sofi turns to Leo calling him a coward and asking him if it was necessary for him to go with the info to her mother. She then calls him a coward but Leo tells her that she and Irina are going to kill Cayetana one day. Cayetana tells her that Leo is the one who cares more the the ranch that her and she doesn’t want Arturo setting foot on it. Sofia reminds her that Arturo is the father of her baby and she is also part owner of the ranch. Cayetana tellls her that she doesn’t want any Gallardo setting foot on her land and Sofia tells her that in that case she will take her son to live with his father. Sofi goes upstairs and Leo tells Cayetana that he is sure that Sofia is back with Arturo. Flavio is talking to Dario about the whole Irina and the commercial thing and he doesn’t want her to be naked with any other man. Dario doesn’t think its an issue since at the end of the day Irina is his wife and a lot of people would appreciate her beauty but he is the only one who will have her. Flavio well do whatever it takes to get Irina yo stop the commercial. He is willing to spend all his money. Meanwhile Bianchini is telling Irina about the commercial. He tells her that she will have to be naked but Irina doesn’t want to do it naked. Bianchini thinks that since she is a proffesional, it shouldn’t be a problem for her but when Irina hesitates, he thinks its because of Flavio. Irina lies and tells him that her family is old fashioned, Oooh her grandpa, they might not understand. Bianchini agrees to change the settings but tells her that she would have to kiss the male model at the end… Rocio and Nieves are gossiping about the secret marriages between Flavio and Irina. Nieves then asks her what she is planning to do about her issue with Pablo and she tells her that she wants to marry him and then get pregnant so that he doesn’t find out about the miscarriage. Soledad has gone to visit Alma and Jose Antonio’s grave when Juan finds her. Juan is shocked to learn that Sole was Jose Antonio’s mistress and Veronica’s mother. Linda talks to Emilio and tells him that Isadora is not well. She might have a mental illness. Ververde thinks that Isa’s issue is Arturo but Linda thinks it’s much worse. She warns him to take care otherwise Isa might end up doing something crazy. meanwhile Sammy receives a gift from Andrea. It’s a vest identical to the one Andrea had been keeping very early in the show and had made Sammy wash her car with. The gift is accompanied with a card. He reads it and is left saying “Andrea, Andrea…” Ooh Iike it!!!… Brujita is destroying Sammy!! The captain receives a witness, thebguu gives the a clue on where the arms trafficking happens. They leave for Palenque and meet Emilio. Fernandez asks him whether he knew anything about the arms trafficking that happens in the Palenque… Andrea is back from shopping and has bought herself new clothes including some sexy lingerie in preparation for her thing with Sammy. Irina comes over to her room and starts pouncing on the clothes Andrea bought grabbing them and telling her she is going to keep them. Andrea and Irina struggle for the clothes while laughing and making a lot of noise when Sofia enters and seals their lips with hare hands. Irina then tells her about Andrea’s new wardrobe and they grab the clothes while playing catch with each other trying to pressure Andrea into telling them who the mystery man is. Andrea runs from them and they are left there wondering who the man is that has made Andrea so happy!! Back at the Alcazar ranch Sammy is wearing the vest that Andrea sent him hehehehe Arturo comes over and the three brothers talk for a while.Flavio is wondering why Sammy decided to wear that outdated vest again. Cayetana and Leo call a family meeting to discuss among other things how they want to withdraw all their cash from FBH. everyone including Andrea thinks its a bad idea. Cayetana makes it clear that she wants nothing to do with the Gallardos and Sofia tells her that she has forced her to move the baptism of Arturito to the Alcazar mansion!! Flavio is determined to remove Irina from the commercial and he is willing to do anything. He goes to Bianchini and has a proposal he can’t refuse. A partnership with FBH that will benefit all parties. Meanwhile, Arturo is sitting on his own in the livingroom thinking about Sofia when she arrives all fired up. He gets up from his seat and gives her a well deserved deep kiss… He the asks her about Arturito and she tells him that she left him with Nieves to come and see his father… Kisses…sweet lord!! He he then tells her as he grabs her by the waist, “I always need you this close to me, so that I can make love to you over again” “I am yours Arturo, make me yours tonight and every other night after!!” Wohoo kisses… More kisses… Clothes off, more kisses… A lot of censored scenes that obviously will be cutt off by Telemundo… I can attest to feeling the uncensored passion hehehehehe… They end up making love kiss kiss kiss Hot!! after the hot scene they are in each others arms in bed when Sofia inquires about Sammy and Andrea, Arturo doesn’t think it’s possible!!! Back to the DJ ranch, Andrea receives a Skype call and when she finds out that its Samuel Rey Gallardo calling she gets all craxu trying to fix herself up but look more natural but her idea is to shake her head up and down and mess her hair up. She finally receives it and Samuel looks up “Andrea hi” “Hi”… When you receive a pleasant surprise!! The episode just has to end with a distasteful episode of Cayetana and Leo getting fresh with each other and someone knocks at the door… Hope they get busted for pits sake!!! All soughts of forbidden!!

6 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks for the recap.

benedictac:
PFR- for those that missed yesterday's episode.

We start off where we left off. Leo bringing his stupid
self to the fence to reproach Sofia for meeting up with
Arturo(FyI Leo she is not your wife!!) “Arturito Galardo!!”
I have no clue whether he was referring to the big one
or the little one.He reminds Arturo that Cayetana had
prohibited him from setting foot on the ranch. Arturo
hands over Arturito to Sofia as he gets ready to settle
things man to man with Leo. Leo punches him first.
Sofia complains, Arturo retaliates and punches him back
with so much power that Leo falls on the floor with a
thud. Arturo wants to continue punching him and grabs
him by the collar to give him another when Sofia signals
to him to stop.
Punch the coward Arturo!!
He let’s Leo go ( Shit!! I thought he would hit him
more!!!) Leo leaves and Sofia and Arturo move closer to
the Fence. Arturo tells her that he is tired of being away
from her and their son. He thinks the three of them
should be together. Sofia tells him all in good time, her
mother had a scare when she heard about the marriage
between their siblings and this news would hurt her
even more. Arturo is convinced and let’s her ho but not
without a great kiss!!! Mwaaaaaaa!!! Sweet. kiss kiss
Cayetana is talking to Andrea about the mystery man
who sent her the dress. She wants to know who he is
but Andrea is not letting out any information. She then
tells Andrea that the man who sent her that dress must
be very interested in her. Andrea is shocked and asks
her mother “You think that that man is interested in
me?”
“Yes my love”
“You are exergerating”
“Wait my love, when a man sends a woman a dress it’s
because he has her body engraved in his
mind”(hehehehehe good advice he he he if you only knew
Cayetana!!) Andrea evades telling her mother the name
of the man and she tells her she has something really
important to do. On her way out she bumps into Leo who
looks beaten up. Leo tells them that Sofia was with
Arturo on the DJ side of the ranch.Cayetana is not happy
at all with this and says all the Gallardos are Bastards
and down goes all hopes of her ever accepting this
beamimg attraction between Samuel and Andrea!!!
Meanwhile Arturo tells Soledad about his encounter with
Leo and how he provoked him into fighting. Sole dad
thinks that he should back acting like a dad. He then
breaks the news about his reconciliation with Sofia and
Sole dad is so happy that she even prays( From her
mouth to Mundo God’s ears!! Sofi and Arturo can’t break
up again!!)
Back at the DJ ranch, Cayetana is talking to Leo and
telling him that she hopes Sofia is not back with Arturo
but Leo tells her that he is almost sure that Sofia got
back together with Arturo. Cayetana swears that Sofi
will hear from her and Sofia enters just then and asks
her to tell her everything she wants to say. Cayetana
asks her why she let Arturo set foot on their ranch and
Sofi turns to Leo calling him a coward and asking him if
it was necessary for him to go with the info to her
mother. She then calls him a coward but Leo tells her
that she and Irina are going to kill Cayetana one day.
Cayetana tells her that Leo is the one who cares more
the the ranch that her and she doesn’t want Arturo
setting foot on it. Sofia reminds her that Arturo is the
father of her baby and she is also part owner of the
ranch. Cayetana tellls her that she doesn’t want any
Gallardo setting foot on her land and Sofia tells her that
in that case she will take her son to live with his father.
Sofi goes upstairs and Leo tells Cayetana that he is sure
that Sofia is back with Arturo.
Flavio is talking to Dario about the whole Irina and the
commercial thing and he doesn’t want her to be naked
with any other man. Dario doesn’t think its an issue
since at the end of the day Irina is his wife and a lot of
people would appreciate her beauty but he is the only
one who will have her. Flavio well do whatever it takes
to get Irina yo stop the commercial. He is willing to
spend all his money. Meanwhile Bianchini is telling Irina
about the commercial. He tells her that she will have to
be naked but Irina doesn’t want to do it naked. Bianchini
thinks that since she is a proffesional, it shouldn’t be a
problem for her but when Irina hesitates, he thinks its
because of Flavio. Irina lies and tells him that her family
is old fashioned, Oooh her grandpa, they might not
understand. Bianchini agrees to change the settings but
tells her that she would have to kiss the male model at
the end…
Rocio and Nieves are gossiping about the secret
marriages between Flavio and Irina. Nieves then asks
her what she is planning to do about her issue with
Pablo and she tells her that she wants to marry him and
then get pregnant so that he doesn’t find out about the
miscarriage.
Soledad has gone to visit Alma and Jose Antonio’s grave
when Juan finds her. Juan is shocked to learn that Sole
was Jose Antonio’s mistress and Veronica’s mother.
Linda talks to Emilio and tells him that Isadora is not
well. She might have a mental illness. Ververde thinks
that Isa’s issue is Arturo but Linda thinks it’s much
worse. She warns him to take care otherwise Isa might
end up doing something crazy. meanwhile Sammy
receives a gift from Andrea. It’s a vest identical to the
one Andrea had been keeping very early in the show and
had made Sammy wash her car with. The gift is
accompanied with a card. He reads it and is left saying
“Andrea, Andrea…” Ooh Iike it!!!…
Brujita is destroying Sammy!!
The captain receives a witness, thebguu gives the a clue
on where the arms trafficking happens. They leave for
Palenque and meet Emilio. Fernandez asks him whether
he knew anything about the arms trafficking that
happens in the Palenque…
Andrea is back from shopping and has bought herself
new clothes including some sexy lingerie in preparation
for her thing with Sammy. Irina comes over to her room
and starts pouncing on the clothes Andrea bought
grabbing them and telling her she is going to keep them.
Andrea and Irina struggle for the clothes while laughing
and making a lot of noise when Sofia enters and seals
their lips with hare hands. Irina then tells her about
Andrea’s new wardrobe and they grab the clothes while
playing catch with each other trying to pressure Andrea
into telling them who the mystery man is. Andrea runs
from them and they are left there wondering who the
man is that has made Andrea so happy!!
Back at the Alcazar ranch Sammy is wearing the vest
that Andrea sent him hehehehe Arturo comes over and
the three brothers talk for a while.Flavio is wondering
why Sammy decided to wear that outdated vest again.
Cayetana and Leo call a family meeting to discuss
among other things how they want to withdraw all their
cash from FBH. everyone including Andrea thinks its a
bad idea. Cayetana makes it clear that she wants
nothing to do with the Gallardos and Sofia tells her that
she has forced her to move the baptism of Arturito to
the Alcazar mansion!!
Flavio is determined to remove Irina from the
commercial and he is willing to do anything. He goes to
Bianchini and has a proposal he can’t refuse. A
partnership with FBH that will benefit all parties.
Meanwhile, Arturo is sitting on his own in the livingroom
thinking about Sofia when she arrives all fired up. He
gets up from his seat and gives her a well deserved
deep kiss… He the asks her about Arturito and she tells
him that she left him with Nieves to come and see his
father… Kisses…sweet lord!! He he then tells her as he
grabs her by the waist, “I always need you this close to
me, so that I can make love to you over again”
“I am yours Arturo, make me yours tonight and every
other night after!!” Wohoo kisses… More kisses…
Clothes off, more kisses… A lot of censored scenes that
obviously will be cutt off by Telemundo… I can attest to
feeling the uncensored passion hehehehehe… They end
up making love kiss kiss kiss
Hot!!
after the hot scene they are in each others arms in bed
when Sofia inquires about Sammy and Andrea, Arturo
doesn’t think it’s possible!!!
Back to the DJ ranch, Andrea receives a Skype call and
when she finds out that its Samuel Rey Gallardo calling
she gets all craxu trying to fix herself up but look more
natural but her idea is to shake her head up and down
and mess her hair up. She finally receives it and Samuel
looks up “Andrea hi”
“Hi”…
When you receive a pleasant surprise!!
The episode just has to end with a distasteful episode of
Cayetana and Leo getting fresh with each other and
someone knocks at the door… Hope they get busted for
pits sake!!!
All soughts of forbidden!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
#samDrea for life. This couple is making my day anytime I watch #apfr

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Fabmummy: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
This last episodes of under the same sky is getting me emotional cry cry

This got to be my best telenovela so far! Feels real to me cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
APFR - episode 109 - Today's (Team Samadrea)

We start off with Cayetana and Leo and thier brief irky love sene being interupted by an Unsuspecting Irina. Cayetana tells Leo that he needs to hide in the back. Irina enters and starts telling her mother how she understands her decision to not accept Flavio for her. She just wants her mother to reconsider accepting Arturo for the sake of her Sobrino but Cayetana sticks to her motto. No Gallardo is allowed in the house or around the lands. She tells Irina that she is tired and wants to rest and is literally kicking her out of the room when the eavesdropping Leonardo suddenly drops something that catches Irina’s attention. Irina asks Cayetana if she heard that and Cayetana discards it. Irina leaves as Cayetana and Leo get into a second round of smoooging that is even more disturbing than the first. Cayetana stops it. She cannot loose her head and sleep with him with her daughters lurking around. Leo tells her that he wants to spend the night, oooh he loves her and they can do it just like before. She tells him that it’s impossible. Leo gives up and tells her that soon her girls will leave and they will remain just as they were before, alone… “Mi senora bonita” hehehe He leaves… Phew!! Back to Andreita and Sammy boy. They are still skyping. Andrea asks him why he called her and he tella her he just wantse to say thank you for his returning his favorite shirt. Apparantly it was his favorite. He then asks her about the note, What exactly did she mean by it?? It had sounded to him like he still owed her. Andrea wants to rweply when Irina burges into the room and throws herself on Andrea’s bed. Andrea hurriendly shuts down the laptop to prevent Irina from seeing who she was talking to. Irina wants to spend the night there and talk to her about alot of issues. Andrea is wondering why it all has to be that particular night hehehhe (She was living her own love story whyyyyyyyyy??) Irina is telling her about so many issues and all Andrea can do is to look longfully at the laptop. Samuel on the other side of the line is shocked at himself and his weird feelings for Andrea and wonders “Samuel…What happened to you with Brujita?” Irina finally falls asleep and Andrea wakes up. Sammy left her a message… “Good night Andrea, You still have to explain to me what you meant” Andrea is there feeling all high in love!!! oooh Sammmy… ooh Sammy high in love!! At the Palenque, Fernandez and Cabruera are there looking for La Dona. They think it might be Patricia since her anme was mentioned by the witness in relation to some crimes. Patricia is singing one of her songs and men have I missed Palenque queen!! Later Fernandez and Cabruera interogate her on where she was during a certain night and if she knows a certain La dona. Patricia tells him that the only issues they have is with the drunkards who like to disrespect them all the time but they have never heard about this La dona person. Her statement is echoed by Candela and Rodger. Later Patricia and Candela inform Emilio that Fernandez is looking for La Dona and Emilio who looks Fidgety and worried leaves in a hurry!! The next Morning Sofia wakes up and finds herself with Arturo. She gets up in a hurry and jumps out of bed. Arturo gets up after her. He is wondering why she is in such a hurry. Sofia tells him that she doesn’t want problems with her mother. Arturo gets up without the hat looking as hot as a freaking furnace and asks her if she isn’t even going to greet him… She smiles and kisses him “Good morning my king!” (aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww….) They almost fall on the bed but Sofia who is buttoning up tells Arturo that she has to go. She is running towards the livingroom. He is coming after her. He grabs her and tells her he wants her to stay with him. Kisses, she has to leave, he is holding on to her, more sweet kisses, Flavio and Samuel who are coming from their rooms realize that Sofia and Arturo are in their elements and they decide to go back and give them some room. Artuto grabs her and wants to go back to the room but Sofia has to go. More sweet kisses!!! She tells him that he is Crazy and “Enough!” She laughs as she leaves. Sammy and Flavio tease Arturo about the hot reconciliation he must have had with Sofia and Sofia. They start tickling him hehehe so funny!!! Sofia sneaks back into the house and if caught by Felipe. She tries to beat around the bush about the issue with her spending the night out but Felipe is not stupid. He knows she spent the night with Arturo. She tells Felipe how she is super happy that she is back together with him. He is her life. Cayetana comes over and asks them what they are up to. Felipe covers up for Sofia making up an excuse for Sofi. Later that morning, the whole DJ family is having breakfast and Sofia tells them that the next day will be the Baptism of Arturito in the Alcazar ranch and the entire family is invited “Except Leonardo of course” Leo is not surprised at the news in the least. Cayetana tells her that she cannot attend the party at the house of those men. Sofia is dissapointed but the show must go on. She tells Andrea that she will be the godmother of the baby. Everyone including Cayetana is happy well until Sofia mentions that the Padrino(God father) will be one of the Gallardo brothers hehehe… Pablo comes over to take instrutions from Sofia. Nieves then brings and envelope for Andrea and she almost runs out of the living room. Andrea is in her room when she reads the contents of the letter. It’s the president of FBH writting to inform her that he has increased the amounto for the charity… “Yours truly Samuel Gallardo Leon” Andrea who is overjoyed Summersaults in her bed and starts rolling around excited saying that he likes her when Irina and Sofia enter. She uses her acrobatics to hide the letter. They ask her why she got so excited and ran off. She tells them that it’s because of her foundation. Andrea then asks which of the Brothers will be the Padrino and Sofia tells her Samuel. Irina thinks that Andrea always had a problem with Samuel but Andrea surprisingly is okay with it hehehehe Love changes people! Back at the Alcazar Ranch, Arturo tells Samuel about him being the Padrino. He is super excited and Arturo expects him to be angry when he tells her that Andrea is actually the Madrino but he takes it very well hehehe Cayetana meets up with Leo and apologizs for not giving into him the previous night. Leo tells her that he is already used to being humiliated and insulted by her family. Cayetana assures him that she respects him. Arturo has gone to try and Urge Emilio to sell him that Gallrdo ranch because it has a lot of sentimental value to him and he can buy whatever ranch he wants. Emilio though very hesitant, tells him that he will have to consult with Crazy Isadora because the ranch is her property. Arturo doesn’t look pleased with that! Patricia asks Candela to help her escape to see Samuel and Candela tells her that she doesn’t want trouble with Ulyses. Patricia tells her that she is just being a big Coward and Candela tells her that she prefers being a alive and owardly than dead and brave hehe… We are back with Cayetana and Leo. Leo asks her is she would rather sacrifice her own happiness to please her daughters. Leo asks her if she has changed her mind and doesn’t want to marry him anymore, she tells him that it’s impossible. Irina finds them holding hands and shouts “Mama!… I hope am not interrupting anything important” Leo with his big mouth “Whether or not you are interrupting depends on what you saw” Cayetana changes the subject when Leo leaves. Irina begs her to attend the baby’s baptism. Emilio speaks to Marcovich and his baldness (I have no idea what the name of this other baldy is hehehe) The guys are telling him about Isadora being the Dona. He is not happy about that and thinks Isadora will destroy all their plans It’s the day of the baptism and everyone is looking spectacular but no one beats Sofia, She is looking incredible in those shorts that I just got to have!!! Sofia asks if Cayetana is coming and Irina tells her not to hold her breath. Felipe is adding his input in the matter when Cayetana who is also looking spectacular comes over and says she is not going to miss the baptism for nothing. She then tells Leo that she would die first before allowing the Gallardos to baptise her Nieto without her consent. Isadora and Ulyses are talking in an old shack. Isadora decides to shoot open a lock probably put up by her father and they bump into a man who looks abandoned like he has been held hostage for a while… Could it be Jose Antonio?? Who is this? The Boys are all dressed up in suits waiting for the Del Juncos. The DJ’s are running late and Arturo is worried about what could be happening. Cayetana makes her triumphant Entry into the chapel holding the baby in her arms and tells Arturo that she only came for the baby!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Fabmummy:
This last episodes of under the same sky is getting me emotional cry cry

This got to be my best telenovela so far! Feels real to me cry cry

Yea! you can say that again

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 12:14am On Jul 22, 2016
We have to give it telemundo make over artist imagine my shock at finding out Emilio Valverde is the same as estaban in part of me and Jose in where is Elisa
He looks really old in a passion for revenge
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2016
benedictac:
APFR - episode 109 - Today's (Team Samadrea)

We start off with Cayetana and Leo and thier brief irky love
sene being interupted by an Unsuspecting Irina. Cayetana tells
Leo that he needs to hide in the back. Irina enters and starts
telling her mother how she understands her decision to not
accept Flavio for her. She just wants her mother to reconsider
accepting Arturo for the sake of her Sobrino but Cayetana
sticks to her motto. No Gallardo is allowed in the house or
around the lands.
She tells Irina that she is tired and wants to rest and is
literally kicking her out of the room when the eavesdropping
Leonardo suddenly drops something that catches Irina’s
attention. Irina asks Cayetana if she heard that and Cayetana
discards it. Irina leaves as Cayetana and Leo get into a second
round of smoooging that is even more disturbing than the first.
Cayetana stops it. She cannot loose her head and sleep with
him with her daughters lurking around. Leo tells her that he
wants to spend the night, oooh he loves her and they can do it
just like before. She tells him that it’s impossible. Leo gives up
and tells her that soon her girls will leave and they will
remain just as they were before, alone… “Mi senora bonita”
hehehe He leaves… Phew!!
Back to Andreita and Sammy boy. They are still skyping.
Andrea asks him why he called her and he tella her he just
wantse to say thank you for his returning his favorite shirt.
Apparantly it was his favorite. He then asks her about the
note, What exactly did she mean by it?? It had sounded to him
like he still owed her. Andrea wants to rweply when Irina
burges into the room and throws herself on Andrea’s bed.
Andrea hurriendly shuts down the laptop to prevent Irina from
seeing who she was talking to. Irina wants to spend the night
there and talk to her about alot of issues. Andrea is wondering
why it all has to be that particular night hehehhe (She was
living her own love story whyyyyyyyyy??) Irina is telling her
about so many issues and all Andrea can do is to look longfully
at the laptop. Samuel on the other side of the line is shocked
at himself and his weird feelings for Andrea and wonders
“Samuel…What happened to you with Brujita?” Irina finally falls
asleep and Andrea wakes up. Sammy left her a message…
“Good night Andrea, You still have to explain to me what you
meant” Andrea is there feeling all high in love!!! oooh
Sammmy…
ooh Sammy high in love!!
At the Palenque, Fernandez and Cabruera are there looking
for La Dona. They think it might be Patricia since her anme
was mentioned by the witness in relation to some crimes.
Patricia is singing one of her songs and men have I missed
Palenque queen!! Later Fernandez and Cabruera interogate
her on where she was during a certain night and if she knows
a certain La dona. Patricia tells him that the only issues they
have is with the drunkards who like to disrespect them all the
time but they have never heard about this La dona person. Her
statement is echoed by Candela and Rodger. Later Patricia and
Candela inform Emilio that Fernandez is looking for La Dona
and Emilio who looks Fidgety and worried leaves in a hurry!!
The next Morning Sofia wakes up and finds herself with Arturo.
She gets up in a hurry and jumps out of bed. Arturo gets up
after her. He is wondering why she is in such a hurry. Sofia
tells him that she doesn’t want problems with her mother.
Arturo gets up without the hat looking as hot as a freaking
furnace and asks her if she isn’t even going to greet him… She
smiles and kisses him “Good morning my
king!” (aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww….) They almost
fall on the bed but Sofia who is buttoning up tells Arturo that
she has to go. She is running towards the livingroom. He is
coming after her. He grabs her and tells her he wants her to
stay with him. Kisses, she has to leave, he is holding on to her,
more sweet kisses, Flavio and Samuel who are coming from
their rooms realize that Sofia and Arturo are in their elements
and they decide to go back and give them some room. Artuto
grabs her and wants to go back to the room but Sofia has to
go. More sweet kisses!!! She tells him that he is Crazy and
“Enough!” She laughs as she leaves.
Sammy and Flavio tease Arturo about the hot reconciliation he
must have had with Sofia and Sofia. They start tickling him
hehehe so funny!!!
Sofia sneaks back into the house and if caught by Felipe. She
tries to beat around the bush about the issue with her
spending the night out but Felipe is not stupid. He knows she
spent the night with Arturo. She tells Felipe how she is super
happy that she is back together with him. He is her life.
Cayetana comes over and asks them what they are up to.
Felipe covers up for Sofia making up an excuse for Sofi.
Later that morning, the whole DJ family is having breakfast
and Sofia tells them that the next day will be the Baptism of
Arturito in the Alcazar ranch and the entire family is invited
“Except Leonardo of course” Leo is not surprised at the news
in the least. Cayetana tells her that she cannot attend the
party at the house of those men. Sofia is dissapointed but the
show must go on. She tells Andrea that she will be the
godmother of the baby. Everyone including Cayetana is happy
well until Sofia mentions that the Padrino(God father) will be
one of the Gallardo brothers hehehe… Pablo comes over to
take instrutions from Sofia. Nieves then brings and envelope
for Andrea and she almost runs out of the living room.
Andrea is in her room when she reads the contents of the
letter. It’s the president of FBH writting to inform her that he
has increased the amounto for the charity… “Yours truly
Samuel Gallardo Leon” Andrea who is overjoyed
Summersaults in her bed and starts rolling around excited
saying that he likes her when Irina and Sofia enter. She uses
her acrobatics to hide the letter. They ask her why she got so
excited and ran off. She tells them that it’s because of her
foundation. Andrea then asks which of the Brothers will be the
Padrino and Sofia tells her Samuel. Irina thinks that Andrea
always had a problem with Samuel but Andrea surprisingly is
okay with it hehehehe Love changes people!
Back at the Alcazar Ranch, Arturo tells Samuel about him
being the Padrino. He is super excited and Arturo expects him
to be angry when he tells her that Andrea is actually the
Madrino but he takes it very well hehehe
Cayetana meets up with Leo and apologizs for not giving into
him the previous night. Leo tells her that he is already used to
being humiliated and insulted by her family. Cayetana assures
him that she respects him.
Arturo has gone to try and Urge Emilio to sell him that Gallrdo
ranch because it has a lot of sentimental value to him and he
can buy whatever ranch he wants. Emilio though very hesitant,
tells him that he will have to consult with Crazy Isadora
because the ranch is her property. Arturo doesn’t look pleased
with that!
Patricia asks Candela to help her escape to see Samuel and
Candela tells her that she doesn’t want trouble with Ulyses.
Patricia tells her that she is just being a big Coward and
Candela tells her that she prefers being a alive and owardly
than dead and brave hehe…
We are back with Cayetana and Leo. Leo asks her is she would
rather sacrifice her own happiness to please her daughters.
Leo asks her if she has changed her mind and doesn’t want to
marry him anymore, she tells him that it’s impossible. Irina
finds them holding hands and shouts “Mama!… I hope am not
interrupting anything important”
Leo with his big mouth “Whether or not you are interrupting
depends on what you saw”
Cayetana changes the subject when Leo leaves. Irina begs her
to attend the baby’s baptism.
Emilio speaks to Marcovich and his baldness (I have no idea
what the name of this other baldy is hehehe) The guys are
telling him about Isadora being the Dona. He is not happy
about that and thinks Isadora will destroy all their plans
It’s the day of the baptism and everyone is looking spectacular
but no one beats Sofia, She is looking incredible in those
shorts that I just got to have!!! Sofia asks if Cayetana is coming
and Irina tells her not to hold her breath. Felipe is adding his
input in the matter when Cayetana who is also looking
spectacular comes over and says she is not going to miss the
baptism for nothing. She then tells Leo that she would die first
before allowing the Gallardos to baptise her Nieto without her
consent.
Isadora and Ulyses are talking in an old shack. Isadora
decides to shoot open a lock probably put up by her father and
they bump into a man who looks abandoned like he has been
held hostage for a while… Could it be Jose Antonio??
Who is this?
The Boys are all dressed up in suits waiting for the Del Juncos.
The DJ’s are running late and Arturo is worried about what
could be happening. Cayetana makes her triumphant Entry into
the chapel holding the baby in her arms and tells Arturo that
she only came for the baby!!!
thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2016
favoredgal:
We have to give it telemundo make over artist imagine my shock at finding out Emilio Valverde is the same as estaban in part of me and Jose in where is Elisa
He looks really old in a passion for revenge

OMG! I never saw it ooooooh. Anyway I love everything about Under the same sky. from episode 1 to the last. never a dull moment
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Legendary faier heroic faier

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
APFR - Episode 110 (Friday's)
Like SWEET EPISODE ALERT!!! Let’s start off with Cayetana making her grande entrance into the chucrh and making herself very clear that she is only there for a nieto and nada mas!!! She tells Arturo that she will not allow anyone to separate her from her grandson and Arturo tells her that no one intends to do that. She then tells Sofia that she should make use of her time there because it’s the only time she will ever been seen close to Arturo. Cayetana goes over to sit near her daughters and the brothers are sitting on seats opposite the girls. The arrangement is… On one side Cayetana carrying baby, Andrea then Irina The djs and on the other Flavio, Samuel then Captain Fernandez… woohhooo it’s meant to be. The boys are admiring the baby. Cayetana is telling Irina “Stop exchanging looks with that man (Flavio)… And you too Andrea, stop looking at them, it’s either you are with me or with my enemies” “But ofcourse I am with you mama” Felipe who is wheeling beside them tells Cayetana to stop talking about Enemies in the church. Cayetana continues to comment about the boys and even tells the girls, “Look who is with them?… That damned captain, their accomplice” Samuel is telling Flavio to stop looking at Irina or her mummy dearest will show her claws. The boys have a good laugh at Cayetana’s expense but Samuel notices that Andrea is looking at Samuel an awful lot!!! Patricia is sneaking out of Palenque to go looking for Samuel. Candela thinks it’s a stupid idea and she will get into major trouble but Patricia thinks that it’s the only way she can get out of Palenque. Candela tells her that if anything happens to her she should know that she is her bff and Patty tells her that she is not going to die, she is only going to escape… She is going to get her man heheheheh!!! Meanwhile Emilio goes to the mental institution to pay Julia a visit. Julia asks him what he did to her husband and her daughter. She asks him where her daughter is and Emilio tells her that her husband died in an accident. Julia doesn’t seem to think that he is telling her the truth but Emilio tells her that she is being indenial. Her husband died. She asks him about her daughter and he tells her that she died. Julia gets hysterical telling Emilio that what he is saying is not true. So it turns out that Julia had left Emilio for an imbisel who I happen to think is Jose Antonio Gallardo. Isadora is actually the product of an affair between Julia and the imbisel according to Emlio, he couldn’t accept being left for Jose and decided to capture both of them and adapt Isadora as his own daughter!!!Isadora might actually be a Gallardo!! hehehe… No one ever dumps Emilo Ververde!! The Baptism goes on so well… Sammy and Andrea are over there looking adobs holding the baby together. you are as beautiful as your aunt! The baby is baptised and everyone is happy… After the Baptism Cayetana is holding on to the baby. mummy daddy and baby!!! She doesn’t want him going anywhere with Arturo and is causing a scene telling them how much she wants to get Flavio and Irina divorced, and how much the baby is at ease with her and wants to stay with her. Sofia begs her mother to let Arturo go to his party but Cayetana objects. Arturo grabs Arturito genty from Cayetana’s arms after she realizes that she cannot win that war. Everyone leaves… Fernendez tells her that she missed an opportunity to be closer to her daughters because of her insistance on being hateful. I am leaving with my nieto!! Meanwhile, Samuel is leaving the church and meets Sammy outside. She pounces on him trying to kiss him by force. Samuel tells her that he already said no and he doesn’t want to be with her but Patricia is convinced that he wants her just as much as she does. She is trying to take Sammy’s clothes off and Rodger happens to see her. Sammy tells her that he wants nothing to do with her!!! is it by force?? Isadora and Ulyses find the hostage and wonders why he has been kept there. Some guys tells her that it’s better if she didn’t know anything about that. She asks who the guy is but the guys refuse to tell her. Back to the Alcazar ranch where the party is going down. Everyone is playing with little Arturito. Sofia is a bit down that her mother and the rest of her family did not attend the baptism andJuana tells her that it doesn’t matter what her mother thinks about Arturo as long as she knows that he is a man who can lay down his life for her. Arturo who is on the othere side looks at her and comes over to where she is at. He asks her how the party is going and Sofia tells her that she likes it but would have loved if her family attended. She leaves and goes inside the room and Juana tells Arturo to follow her… Back at the DJ ranch, Cayetana makes a toast to her grandson “Ignacio Del Junco” Felipe tells her that the boy’s name is Arturo Ignacio Gallardo DelJunco(What a name…hehehe sounds like a bacteria…too many characters) Cayetana tells Felipe to stop contradicting her all the tme and Felipe tells her to stop all her hatred. He thinks it’s impossibel to eat with Leo the leach always sucking their blood around there. He leaves the table and Andrea and Irina chase after him. Miranda, Cayetana and Leo are left seated there. They speak about Dario’s partnership with Flavio and how it worsens things. Cayetana is sure that both Vero and Dario are in the next ranch. Meanwhile Felipe thinks that it’s impossible to celebrate in that house. Cayetana comes over to tell them that she will be storming the Alcazar ranch to give Sofia a piece of her mind.Felipe then tells her that he will not allow her to cause trouble during his great grandson’s party. He will be the one to go. Andrea quickly offers to take him and Irina wants to go too but Cayetana tells Irina that she is going nowhere!!! hehehe You kick a problem out the door, another is quickly entring using the window hehehe Cayetana will die when she finds out about SamAndrea!!! Arturo follows Sofia inside. She tells him that she wishes her mother had accepted him and Arturo tells her that if she wants her mother so badly he would go to the DJ ranch and get her even if it meant he would be shot at by her men and Sofia tells him he doesn’t have to. All she needs right now is a kiss “Can you kiss me?” But ofcourse he can and he does… smoooooooooooochhhhhh!!! Samuel and Flavio are talking. He tells Flavio about having an incident with a woman earlier. Flavio is curious to know who the woman is and Samuel tells him… “There is only one woman who is driving me crazy at the moment and it’s because I understand her less each day” (oooh Sammy!!! sammy sammy!!!) Andrea arrives with Felipe and Flavio welcomes them at the party. “ General, I give you my respects, welcome.” “ If you really respected me, my rebel soldier, you wouldn’t have secretly married my granddaughter.” “The only choice in the face of injustice is rebellion. “ There’s no justification for traitors.” ” Except reason, truth and love.” Sofia and Arturo who were smooching inside the house are found by Flavio who informs them that the general has arrived and Sofia runs to welcome them. Meanwhile Sammy is trying to convince Andrea to stay in the party… I am telling you he so obvious… She is not sure about staying but Veronica and dario convince her to stay just a little bit longer. Sofia comes over when Andrea recieves a call from Cayetana. She wants her home immediately and Andrea who has gone inside to pick up the call tells her that they will be coming back. Samuel shows up behind her and almost startles her to death… “ Hey. I think we have an unfinished conversation.” “Really? About what?” “Yeah, we were talking and got interrupted, remember?” ” Hm, no, I don’t. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” “ Are you sure? Well, I’ll remind you. So you can see I have a good memory. You were implying that the dress I bought you to replace the one I ruined isn’t the only debt I have with you, and that I have many others. So, what are they?” “ Well, there were all the bad times you put me through.” “ Ok, and what else?” “ Well…all the times your cabaret singer came to my house to accuse me of being with you, when she was the one publicly throwing herself at you.” “ Oh, does it bother you she did that? Are you…jealous?” “ Samuel, please , don’t make me laugh. I would never fight over a man with a woman like her, especially if it’s you.” “ Miss…the more you tell me that, the less I believe you.” (sweeeeeeeeeee the more you say it, the less i believe it!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!) Pablo and Rocio are talking about their baby when Pablo asks if he can kiss him not knowing he is kissing an empty tummy heheheh Leo shows up and wants to force Pablo to go to the Alcazar ranch and take Sofia and the baby. Pablo tells him that he will not do anything against Sofia and Leo tells him to leave his ranch(The nerve!!!!!!!) Flavio calls Irina and asks her why she did not show up for her nephew’s babptism. She ends up annoyed and cuts him off. Cayetana thinks that Isadora is the only one who can help her separate Sofia and Arturo!! Welcome to the darkside Cayetana!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2016
onauchi:

guys pls do u know where i can watch passion for revenge like missed episodes. really need to watch it
No idea please.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2016
benedictac:

OMG! I never saw it ooooooh. Anyway I love everything about Under the same sky. from episode 1 to the last. never a dull moment
no friday recap miss.thanks grin
benedictac:

no friday recap miss.thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by therealrajgupta: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wow!!! Friday's episode looking like something from an action movie. ...man faier!! I'm so not looking forward to the end of UTSS cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
APFR - Episode 110 Friday's
Let’s start off with Cayetana making her grande entrance into the chucrh and making herself very clear that she is only there for a nieto and nada mas!!! She tells Arturo that she will not allow anyone to separate her from her grandson and Arturo tells her that no one intends to do that. She then tells Sofia that she should make use of her time there because it’s the only time she will ever been seen close to Arturo. Cayetana goes over to sit near her daughters and the brothers are sitting on seats opposite the girls. The arrangement is… On one side Cayetana carrying baby, Andrea then Irina The djs and on the other Flavio, Samuel then Captain Fernandez… woohhooo it’s meant to be. The boys are admiring the baby. Cayetana is telling Irina “Stop exchanging looks with that man (Flavio)… And you too Andrea, stop looking at them, it’s either you are with me or with my enemies” “But ofcourse I am with you mama” Felipe who is wheeling beside them tells Cayetana to stop talking about Enemies in the church. Cayetana continues to comment about the boys and even tells the girls, “Look who is with them?… That damned captain, their accomplice” Samuel is telling Flavio to stop looking at Irina or her mummy dearest will show her claws. The boys have a good laugh at Cayetana’s expense but Samuel notices that Andrea is looking at Samuel an awful lot!!! Patricia is sneaking out of Palenque to go looking for Samuel. Candela thinks it’s a stupid idea and she will get into major trouble but Patricia thinks that it’s the only way she can get out of Palenque. Candela tells her that if anything happens to her she should know that she is her bff and Patty tells her that she is not going to die, she is only going to escape… She is going to get her man heheheheh!!! Meanwhile Emilio goes to the mental institution to pay Julia a visit. Julia asks him what he did to her husband and her daughter. She asks him where her daughter is and Emilio tells her that her husband died in an accident. Julia doesn’t seem to think that he is telling her the truth but Emilio tells her that she is being indenial. Her husband died. She asks him about her daughter and he tells her that she died. Julia gets hysterical telling Emilio that what he is saying is not true. So it turns out that Julia had left Emilio for an imbisel who I happen to think is Jose Antonio Gallardo. Isadora is actually the product of an affair between Julia and the imbisel according to Emlio, he couldn’t accept being left for Jose and decided to capture both of them and adapt Isadora as his own daughter!!!Isadora might actually be a Gallardo!! hehehe… No one ever dumps Emilo Ververde!! The Baptism goes on so well… Sammy and Andrea are over there looking adobs holding the baby together. you are as beautiful as your aunt! The baby is baptised and everyone is happy… After the Baptism Cayetana is holding on to the baby. mummy daddy and baby!!! She doesn’t want him going anywhere with Arturo and is causing a scene telling them how much she wants to get Flavio and Irina divorced, and how much the baby is at ease with her and wants to stay with her. Sofia begs her mother to let Arturo go to his party but Cayetana objects. Arturo grabs Arturito genty from Cayetana’s arms after she realizes that she cannot win that war. Everyone leaves… Fernendez tells her that she missed an opportunity to be closer to her daughters because of her insistance on being hateful. I am leaving with my nieto!! Meanwhile, Samuel is leaving the church and meets Sammy outside. She pounces on him trying to kiss him by force. Samuel tells her that he already said no and he doesn’t want to be with her but Patricia is convinced that he wants her just as much as she does. She is trying to take Sammy’s clothes off and Rodger happens to see her. Sammy tells her that he wants nothing to do with her!!! is it by force?? Isadora and Ulyses find the hostage and wonders why he has been kept there. Some guys tells her that it’s better if she didn’t know anything about that. She asks who the guy is but the guys refuse to tell her. Back to the Alcazar ranch where the party is going down. Everyone is playing with little Arturito. Sofia is a bit down that her mother and the rest of her family did not attend the baptism andJuana tells her that it doesn’t matter what her mother thinks about Arturo as long as she knows that he is a man who can lay down his life for her. Arturo who is on the othere side looks at her and comes over to where she is at. He asks her how the party is going and Sofia tells her that she likes it but would have loved if her family attended. She leaves and goes inside the room and Juana tells Arturo to follow her…
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
APFR - Episode 110 cont.
Back at the DJ ranch, Cayetana makes a toast to her grandson “Ignacio Del Junco” Felipe tells her that the boy’s name is Arturo Ignacio Gallardo DelJunco(What a name…hehehe sounds like a bacteria…too many characters) Cayetana tells Felipe to stop contradicting her all the tme and Felipe tells her to stop all her hatred. He thinks it’s impossibel to eat with Leo the leach always sucking their blood around there. He leaves the table and Andrea and Irina chase after him. Miranda, Cayetana and Leo are left seated there. They speak about Dario’s partnership with Flavio and how it worsens things. Cayetana is sure that both Vero and Dario are in the next ranch. Meanwhile Felipe thinks that it’s impossible to celebrate in that house. Cayetana comes over to tell them that she will be storming the Alcazar ranch to give Sofia a piece of her mind.Felipe then tells her that he will not allow her to cause trouble during his great grandson’s party. He will be the one to go. Andrea quickly offers to take him and Irina wants to go too but Cayetana tells Irina that she is going nowhere!!! hehehe You kick a problem out the door, another is quickly entring using the window hehehe Cayetana will die when she finds out about SamAndrea!!! Arturo follows Sofia inside. She tells him that she wishes her mother had accepted him and Arturo tells her that if she wants her mother so badly he would go to the DJ ranch and get her even if it meant he would be shot at by her men and Sofia tells him he doesn’t have to. All she needs right now is a kiss “Can you kiss me?” But ofcourse he can and he does… smoooooooooooochhhhhh!!! Samuel and Flavio are talking. He tells Flavio about having an incident with a woman earlier. Flavio is curious to know who the woman is and Samuel tells him… “There is only one woman who is driving me crazy at the moment and it’s because I understand her less each day” (oooh Sammy!!! sammy sammy!!!) Andrea arrives with Felipe and Flavio welcomes them at the party. “ General, I give you my respects, welcome.” “ If you really respected me, my rebel soldier, you wouldn’t have secretly married my granddaughter.” “The only choice in the face of injustice is rebellion. “ There’s no justification for traitors.” ” Except reason, truth and love.” Sofia and Arturo who were smooching inside the house are found by Flavio who informs them that the general has arrived and Sofia runs to welcome them. Meanwhile Sammy is trying to convince Andrea to stay in the party… I am telling you he so obvious… She is not sure about staying but Veronica and dario convince her to stay just a little bit longer. Sofia comes over when Andrea recieves a call from Cayetana. She wants her home immediately and Andrea who has gone inside to pick up the call tells her that they will be coming back. Samuel shows up behind her and almost startles her to death… “ Hey. I think we have an unfinished conversation.” “Really? About what?” “Yeah, we were talking and got interrupted, remember?” ” Hm, no, I don’t. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” “ Are you sure? Well, I’ll remind you. So you can see I have a good memory. You were implying that the dress I bought you to replace the one I ruined isn’t the only debt I have with you, and that I have many others. So, what are they?” “ Well, there were all the bad times you put me through.” “ Ok, and what else?” “ Well…all the times your cabaret singer came to my house to accuse me of being with you, when she was the one publicly throwing herself at you.” “ Oh, does it bother you she did that? Are you…jealous?” “ Samuel, please , don’t make me laugh. I would never fight over a man with a woman like her, especially if it’s you.” “ Miss…the more you tell me that, the less I believe you.” (sweeeeeeeeeee the more you say it, the less i believe it!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!) Pablo and Rocio are talking about their baby when Pablo asks if he can kiss him not knowing he is kissing an empty tummy heheheh Leo shows up and wants to force Pablo to go to the Alcazar ranch and take Sofia and the baby. Pablo tells him that he will not do anything against Sofia and Leo tells him to leave his ranch(The nerve!!!!!!!) Flavio calls Irina and asks her why she did not show up for her nephew’s babptism. She ends up annoyed and cuts him off. Cayetana thinks that Isadora is the only one who can help her separate Sofia and Arturo!! Welcome to the darkside Cayetana!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
benedictac:
APFR - Episode 110 cont.
Back at the DJ ranch, Cayetana makes a toast to her grandson “Ignacio Del Junco” Felipe tells her that the boy’s name is Arturo Ignacio Gallardo DelJunco(What a name…hehehe sounds like a bacteria…too many characters) Cayetana tells Felipe to stop contradicting her all the tme and Felipe tells her to stop all her hatred. He thinks it’s impossibel to eat with Leo the leach always sucking their blood around there. He leaves the table and Andrea and Irina chase after him. Miranda, Cayetana and Leo are left seated there. They speak about Dario’s partnership with Flavio and how it worsens things. Cayetana is sure that both Vero and Dario are in the next ranch. Meanwhile Felipe thinks that it’s impossible to celebrate in that house. Cayetana comes over to tell them that she will be storming the Alcazar ranch to give Sofia a piece of her mind.Felipe then tells her that he will not allow her to cause trouble during his great grandson’s party. He will be the one to go. Andrea quickly offers to take him and Irina wants to go too but Cayetana tells Irina that she is going nowhere!!! hehehe You kick a problem out the door, another is quickly entring using the window hehehe Cayetana will die when she finds out about SamAndrea!!! Arturo follows Sofia inside. She tells him that she wishes her mother had accepted him and Arturo tells her that if she wants her mother so badly he would go to the DJ ranch and get her even if it meant he would be shot at by her men and Sofia tells him he doesn’t have to. All she needs right now is a kiss “Can you kiss me?” But ofcourse he can and he does… smoooooooooooochhhhhh!!! Samuel and Flavio are talking. He tells Flavio about having an incident with a woman earlier. Flavio is curious to know who the woman is and Samuel tells him… “There is only one woman who is driving me crazy at the moment and it’s because I understand her less each day” (oooh Sammy!!! sammy sammy!!!) Andrea arrives with Felipe and Flavio welcomes them at the party. “ General, I give you my respects, welcome.” “ If you really respected me, my rebel soldier, you wouldn’t have secretly married my granddaughter.” “The only choice in the face of injustice is rebellion. “ There’s no justification for traitors.” ” Except reason, truth and love.” Sofia and Arturo who were smooching inside the house are found by Flavio who informs them that the general has arrived and Sofia runs to welcome them. Meanwhile Sammy is trying to convince Andrea to stay in the party… I am telling you he so obvious… She is not sure about staying but Veronica and dario convince her to stay just a little bit longer. Sofia comes over when Andrea recieves a call from Cayetana. She wants her home immediately and Andrea who has gone inside to pick up the call tells her that they will be coming back. Samuel shows up behind her and almost startles her to death… “ Hey. I think we have an unfinished conversation.” “Really? About what?” “Yeah, we were talking and got interrupted, remember?” ” Hm, no, I don’t. I don’t know what you’re talking about.” “ Are you sure? Well, I’ll remind you. So you can see I have a good memory. You were implying that the dress I bought you to replace the one I ruined isn’t the only debt I have with you, and that I have many others. So, what are they?” “ Well, there were all the bad times you put me through.” “ Ok, and what else?” “ Well…all the times your cabaret singer came to my house to accuse me of being with you, when she was the one publicly throwing herself at you.” “ Oh, does it bother you she did that? Are you…jealous?” “ Samuel, please , don’t make me laugh. I would never fight over a man with a woman like her, especially if it’s you.” “ Miss…the more you tell me that, the less I believe you.” (sweeeeeeeeeee the more you say it, the less i believe it!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!) Pablo and Rocio are talking about their baby when Pablo asks if he can kiss him not knowing he is kissing an empty tummy heheheh Leo shows up and wants to force Pablo to go to the Alcazar ranch and take Sofia and the baby. Pablo tells him that he will not do anything against Sofia and Leo tells him to leave his ranch(The nerve!!!!!!!) Flavio calls Irina and asks her why she did not show up for her nephew’s babptism. She ends up annoyed and cuts him off. Cayetana thinks that Isadora is the only one who can help her separate Sofia and Arturo!! Welcome to the darkside Cayetana!!!
thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
benedictac:
APFR - Episode 110 cont.
thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
playboy99:
thanks
UWC, till Monday bro
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by playboy99(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
*@beneditac thanks alot thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Luis Ernesto Franco and Gabriel porras brought their A game

I cried all thru today's episode

What a fantastic novela, the best Iv seen on telemundo

I'm going miss it so so much

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oh my goodness!! RODRIGO GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!! CHAI!!! The court sessions were too painful to watch. Nooooo!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
The only uplifting thing about today's episode is Eric's unborn son....

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2016
UTSS was so emotional.
I guess the jury needed to blame someone since comio has been killed by Rodrigo.
As we all know he is also most wanted. Hence the strict judgment.
What a lovely telenovela and most thrilling ended.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onauchi: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
benedictac:
APFR - Episode 110 cont.

Back at the DJ ranch, Cayetana makes a toast to her
grandson “Ignacio Del Junco”
Felipe tells her that the boy’s name is Arturo Ignacio
Gallardo DelJunco(What a name…hehehe sounds like a
bacteria…too many characters) Cayetana tells Felipe to
stop contradicting her all the tme and Felipe tells her to
stop all her hatred. He thinks it’s impossibel to eat with
Leo the leach always sucking their blood around there.
He leaves the table and Andrea and Irina chase after
him. Miranda, Cayetana and Leo are left seated there.
They speak about Dario’s partnership with Flavio and
how it worsens things. Cayetana is sure that both Vero
and Dario are in the next ranch.
Meanwhile Felipe thinks that it’s impossible to celebrate
in that house. Cayetana comes over to tell them that she
will be storming the Alcazar ranch to give Sofia a piece
of her mind.Felipe then tells her that he will not allow
her to cause trouble during his great grandson’s party.
He will be the one to go. Andrea quickly offers to take
him and Irina wants to go too but Cayetana tells Irina
that she is going nowhere!!! hehehe You kick a problem
out the door, another is quickly entring using the
window hehehe Cayetana will die when she finds out
about SamAndrea!!!
Arturo follows Sofia inside. She tells him that she
wishes her mother had accepted him and Arturo tells
her that if she wants her mother so badly he would go
to the DJ ranch and get her even if it meant he would be
shot at by her men and Sofia tells him he doesn’t have
to. All she needs right now is a kiss “Can you kiss me?”
But ofcourse he can and he does…
smoooooooooooochhhhhh!!!
Samuel and Flavio are talking. He tells Flavio about
having an incident with a woman earlier. Flavio is
curious to know who the woman is and Samuel tells
him…
“There is only one woman who is driving me crazy at the
moment and it’s because I understand her less each
day” (oooh Sammy!!! sammy sammy!!!)
Andrea arrives with Felipe and Flavio welcomes them at
the party.
“ General, I give you my respects,
welcome.”
“ If you really respected me, my rebel
soldier, you wouldn’t have secretly
married my granddaughter.”
“The only choice in the face of injustice
is rebellion.
“ There’s no justification for traitors.”
” Except reason, truth and love.”
Sofia and Arturo who were smooching inside the house
are found by Flavio who informs them that the general
has arrived and Sofia runs to welcome them. Meanwhile
Sammy is trying to convince Andrea to stay in the
party… I am telling you he so obvious… She is not sure
about staying but Veronica and dario convince her to
stay just a little bit longer. Sofia comes over when
Andrea recieves a call from Cayetana. She wants her
home immediately and Andrea who has gone inside to
pick up the call tells her that they will be coming back.
Samuel shows up behind her and almost startles her to
death…
“ Hey. I think we have an unfinished
conversation.”
“Really? About what?”
“Yeah, we were talking and got
interrupted, remember?”
” Hm, no, I don’t. I don’t know what
you’re talking about.”
“ Are you sure? Well, I’ll remind you. So
you can see I have a good memory. You
were implying that the dress I bought
you to replace the one I ruined isn’t the
only debt I have with you, and that I
have many others. So, what are they?”
“ Well, there were all the bad times you
put me through.”
“ Ok, and what else?”
“ Well…all the times your cabaret singer
came to my house to accuse me of
being with you, when she was the
one publicly throwing herself at you.”
“ Oh, does it bother you she did that?
Are you…jealous?”
“ Samuel, please , don’t make me laugh. I
would never fight over a man with a
woman like her, especially if it’s you.”
“ Miss…the more you tell me that, the
less I believe you.”
(sweeeeeeeeeee
the more you say it, the less i believe it!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!)
Pablo and Rocio are talking about their baby when Pablo
asks if he can kiss him not knowing he is kissing an
empty tummy heheheh Leo shows up and wants to force
Pablo to go to the Alcazar ranch and take Sofia and the
baby. Pablo tells him that he will not do anything against
Sofia and Leo tells him to leave his ranch(The
nerve!!!!!!!)
Flavio calls Irina and asks her why she did not show up
for her nephew’s babptism. She ends up annoyed and
cuts him off.
Cayetana thinks that Isadora is the only one who can
help her separate Sofia and Arturo!! Welcome to the
darkside Cayetana!!!
Hi dear u really doing a nice job. but pls can u post yesterday' episode? plssss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
favoredgal:
Luis Ernesto Franco and Gabriel porras brought their A game

I cried all thru today's episode

What a fantastic novela, the best Iv seen on telemundo

I'm going miss it so so much

OMG! just can't stop crying. what a nice movie and very realistic

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.