Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540583 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
And UTSS is over.....Am I the only one who hates the soft landing Felicia got
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Carlos and Rodrigo pleeeeaaase stop!!
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Tired of crying #hiccups #dehydrated #running nose

So UTSS has ended shocked ? *in Dario's voice* "Not Nice!!"

Still waiting for a sequel though, with Rodrigo not really dead, with a new name, under witness protection trying to get his familiar back with Colmillo's (wish i could wake that eediat up from what ever part of hell hes in and kill him again) long lost bastard trying to avenge his dad..lol
Beautiful end all the same with the theme song

7 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Captivating...Highly Emotional....Splendid...Realistic....!

The attention to detail,the Story-line,The directing...The Characters/Professionals involved...Everything just blended together to achieve a Powerful,emotional and memorable telenovela that will forever keep interacting with our hearts and minds for years to come.......

Under The Same Sky

I must admit that i wasn't really into it at first,maybe because of PART OF ME..... cheesy
But when i did from where i started,to the end....It was breathless..... smiley smiley

Top Top professional performances from some notable and famous Telemundo characters esp Gabriel Porras aka carlos and Luis Ernesto Franco aka El faier...
Their Unforgettable performances sincerely deserves an Academy award or Oscars......esp the last episode aka season finale....!

Whats my final rating for Under the same sky?
Hmmm..... grin grin
Numero uno..... cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
What a telenovela. Epic. Love love love
I hope to see Luis Ernesto Franco in other telenovela. What an actor
I bawled all through their father and son goodbye

The writers dropped the ball with Felicia wish they gave Rodrigo 10yrs and showed him in the final rehabilitated, early parole living happily ever after with Gracie and Anna

But i guess that's life. Not everyone gets happy ever after

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2016
favoredgal:
What a telenovela. Epic. Love love love
I hope to see Luis Ernesto Franco in other telenovela. What an actor
I bawled all through their father and son goodbye

The writers dropped the ball with Felicia wish they gave Rodrigo 10yrs and erase Jonat the final rehabilitated, early parole living happily ever after with Gracie and Anna

But i guess that's life. Not everyone gets happy ever after

Exactly. .Felicia got off too easy but I guess that's one of the perks of having a law enforcement officer as a sibling. She's responsible for a lot of bad things

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2016
bentenny:

The attention to detail,the Story-line,The directing...The Characters/Professionals involved...Everything just blended together to achieve a Powerful,emotional and memorable telenovela that will forever keep interacting with our hearts and minds for years to come.......

Under The Same Sky

I must admit that i wasn't really into it at first,maybe because of PART OF ME..... cheesy
But when i did from where i started,to the end....It was breathless..... smiley smiley

Top Top professional performances from some notable and famous Telemundo characters esp Gabriel Porras aka carlos and Luis Ernesto Franco aka El faier...
Their Unforgettable performances sincerely deserves an Academy award or Oscars......esp the last episode aka season finale....!

Hmmm..... grin grin

I remember when you said you were not feeling it

Mehn this was the very best

Numero uno I concur

Not even the much hyped queen of the south comes close at least to me

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
I still think they rushed the ending.

Between the last 3episodes we literally went through way to many events. From colmillo to trial to death penalty to wedding.

Loved el faier.
Still prefer to hear their original voices over voice overs.

This is the only telenovela apart from Cuando seas Mia that I watched to the very end. Well done.

By the way I'm only watching APFR cos of Samandrea. Not enthralled by the Mills and boon style soap after better ones like Part of Me and UTSS.
I can barely watch the English voiceovers though. You should hear Samuel and Andrea in their own voices on youtube. Kai. Samuel is dreamy chai.

I think they actually dated in real life.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
Samdrea's kiss tho. That was intense. In that Andrea had to become Oliver Twist asking for more.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by onauchi: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
salsera:

Between the last 3episodes we literally went through way to many events. From colmillo to trial to death penalty to wedding.

Loved el faier.

This is the only telenovela apart from Cuando seas Mia that I watched to the very end. Well done.

By the way I'm only watching APFR cos of Samandrea. Not enthralled by the Mills and boon style soap after better ones like Part of Me and UTSS.
I can barely watch the English voiceovers though. You should hear Samuel and Andrea in their own voices on youtube. Kai. Samuel is dreamy chai.

so can i watch full episodes on youtube. cos i search like everyday i still cannot find it i mean passion for revenge
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
salsera:

Loved el faier.

Yeah they did...as for the bolded, my my my!! *shaking it off*
I'll start following APFR...who would have thought
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Theharbinger1: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
pls can some1 help m i subscribe for1800 gotv but d1200 own s still showing so Hw can i upgrade my bouquet to dat f 1800 since i paid 1800
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kai!
Under the same sky do me bad thing oh.
I was determined not to cry. In Fact I googled his real name to remind myself that he was alive and kicking so no need to cry.
E no work mehn.
I prepared by steeling myself not to cry when I watched the ending part (when Eric died, I realized this peeps weren't playing so I went to caray caray and read the ending and I knew that it was going to be emotional)
But my gosh! The prison scene when Gracie came to see him, I didn't know when tears came on.
I felt sad. The ending was rushed sha. But it was good like that sef. If they had prolonged it it would have been harder to watch.
Forwetinnah:
Oh my goodness!! RODRIGO GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!! CHAI!!! The court sessions were too painful to watch. Nooooo!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
The only uplifting thing about today's episode is Eric's unborn son....

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Theharbinger1:
pls can some1 help m i subscribe for1800 gotv but d1200 own s still showing so Hw can i upgrade my bouquet to dat f 1800 since i paid 1800
Call dstv on 08039003788 or go to their office so they can change the bouquet for you.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
onauchi:

so can i watch full episodes on youtube. cos i search like everyday i still cannot find it i mean passion for revenge
Note that dstv sometimes changes the names so the name they call it on dstv might not be the original name.
You may have to search for the original name telemundo produced it with.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
bentenny:

Under The Same Sky

Hmmm..... grin grin

Chai! This is one of the best telenovelas.
I agree with you totally. I didn't watch it from the beginning cos at first I was like ' Wetin be all this' but Rodrigo's acting and that of Carlos was top notch. I didn't understand the crush some people had for Rodrigo too but I totally get it now.
I loooooove the guy. Lol.
He reminds of a big cat. Coiled tight and ready to spring, full of barely controlled energy and passion.

He made you believe in Rodrigo, he made you root for him even though we have watched him do evil in the past. But his acting is so top notch that you invest in the character.
That is an amazing actor. I will be sure to follow his career. In fact I Go add him on Instagram sef make I just dey stalk him.lol.
Unforgettable performances indeed.
Not forgetting the director and all the other cast who made this happen.

Even the "singers" of the song. Funny song and dance steps. But catchy. I dey try sing am but I no gree know the wordings. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ehn ehn did anyone else notice that Rodrigo's brother's ( chai! I don forget the name's ) girlfriend/ wife is also Yesi (Madam wrestler/ twins sister) in "if I were you" , and that Maria's daughter is Angela's daughter in fearless heart. I can't forget that endless mass of curls and her smile.
She sef don become big girl.
From small girl in " who is watching" ( one of those three daughters), to fearless heart, to under the same sky.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bisolar:

Chai! This is one of the best telenovelas.
I agree with you totally. I didn't watch it from the beginning cos at first I was like ' Wetin be all this' but Rodrigo's acting and that of Carlos was top notch. I didn't understand the crush some people had for Rodrigo too but I totally get it now.
I loooooove the guy. Lol.
He reminds of a big cat. Coiled tight and ready to spring, full of barely controlled energy and passion.

He made you believe in Rodrigo, he made you root for him even though we have watched him do evil in the past. But his acting is so top notch that you invest in the character.
That is an amazing actor. I will be sure to follow his career. In fact I Go add him on Instagram sef make I just dey stalk him.lol.
Unforgettable performances indeed.
Not forgetting the director and all the other cast who made this happen.

Even the "singers" of the song. Funny song and dance steps. But catchy. I dey try sing am but I no gree know the wordings. Lol.

Hian!! You need to hear me shouting "Eeeeeeeeehhhhh!! bai lolo bai lolo aaaaahhh, eeeeh!! E Labamba ser co re" when that song comes up. Me lovey no be small..sounds Nigerian. .lol.

Mbok, does anyone know the title of the song they usually play when Carlos and Adela/Matti are TOGETHER? The bluesy one..

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Bisolar: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Hian!! You need to hear me shouting "Eeeeeeeeehhhhh!! bai lolo bai lolo aaaaahhh, eeeeh!! E Labamba ser co re" when that song comes up. Me lovey no be small..sounds Nigerian. .lol.

Mbok, does anyone know the title of the song they usually play when Carlos and Adela/Matti are TOGETHER? The bluesy one..
Looooool. Bai lolo bai lolo ko, bai lolo bai lolo ni.
Your own worse pass my own. You are so funny.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dmariowizzy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bisolar:
Ehn ehn did anyone else notice that Rodrigo's brother's ( chai! I don forget the name's ) girlfriend/ wife is also Yesi (Madam wrestler/ twins sister) in "if I were you" , and that Maria's daughter is Angela's daughter in fearless heart. I can't forget that endless mass of curls and her smile.
She sef don become big girl.
From small girl in " who is watching" ( one of those three daughters), to fearless heart, to under the same sky.

Iv been wondering why the kid looked farmiliar

She has really grown compared to fearless hear (violeta)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
onauchi:

Tierra de Reyes that's the name
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
what's wrong with telemundo sound now
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Samandrea on point kiss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by DzTzl(f): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi benedictac, cn u pls hlp with today's update for APFR. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Lovely couples in APFR. Do you agree?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2016
playboy99:
thanks miss hope u would help with today also *winks*

Yeah! I already have it. *winks* don't ask how I got it oh. Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.