Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541001 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
L ;DASUITES:
ogah....u don 4get say na film
u cant resist her
i sure say if na u be andrey....u go (fVck) diana dat same nite....abi no be naija guy
LOL grin grin

Conji na baaad tin o. See how rodrigez jst yeye himself in front of camello
grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LASUITES(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
crazygod:

Conji na baaad tin o. See how rodrigez jst yeye himself in front of camello
grin
hahahahaha....na true nah...na conji mak rodrigo nack sophia
andre self stil dae try.....stil some peeps are still blaming him......if na daniel get that chance...u self u knw wat danny can do...or evn camillo
those 2 guys can easily be seduced not a man like andre
LOLA SEF TOO DAE VEX
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
i-phy1:
@ delzeey chiling for recap after u watch that of 8:20pm. Thanks!

Diana came in and asked if should come in (Stupid ashawo! Lol). She asked if she was interrupting because Camello looked angry on his way out. She told him she's there to discuss Company issues with him. The most gentleman in the World told her she isn't interfering and offered her a seat. She sat, looked at the pizza on the table and asked if she could have a piece because she hasn't eaten all day.. Andres agreed and she asked him to get her some wine while she pulled off her coat! She talked about how Debora managed the Company only for her personal use and how the Company was in a bad financial state. Andres told her that was one of the reasons she was hired, to sort it out and prevent it from happening again. She then moved closer to him and asked why he was so tensed, he denied being tensed (ofcourse it was so obvious he was!). She then told him it's obvious Lola's got control of him..
Lola got worried and called Rodrigo to ask if Andres was at his place. Rodrigo answered, skipping words but finally telling her Andres came and left because he needed space blah blah. Lola asked if something was wrong and if he was hiding anything from her. He quickly assured her he was ok and told her goodnight. Edelvina moved from the window and told Lola not to worry because Andres car is home. Lola smiled. Then Edelvina told Lola she saw a lady who wasn't Debora getting out of the car parked outside and going into Andres' house. Lola told Edelvina she trusts Andres, Edelvina clarified herself saying she wasn't suggesting anything was happening.
Andres was sitting and Diana was shown moving towards the chair then she not-so-accidentally dropped her shoe and was about to trip while trying to pick it up. Andres quickly got up to help her stand then held on to her. Diana looked into his eyes and they maintained that position.
And then gbam! Lola walked in. She paused and peeped from the corner when she saw them both in that position, then turned back and left. On her way out, she banged on Diana's car and with tears in her eyes.
Debora was shown happily singing 'i sepa-ra-ted them' while driving in the car. She told herself she knows they aren't together but needs to see for herself. Immediately Lola got into her house, (Debora didn't see her), Debora's car appeared in front of Andres house. Her facial expression changed and she asked 'and whose car is that??'.
Andres stopped Diana from trying to kiss him. She then put her arms around him and suggests they just dance but Andres asked they both sit. She told him it was his loss. She asked why he was so scared of his fiance. Andres kept smiling and not completely ignoring all her moves.
Debora was shown by the corner peeping and looking devastated and saying in her thoughts 'he has another woman'.
Later, Diana said she was leaving and thanked Andres for the good time and suggested they keep meeting this way. Andres told her that way, she won't have much work done. They both smiled. Andres offered to walk her to her car but she told him not to trouble himself. She gave him an intense slow peck and left. Andres rubbed his head and sighed (ruBBISH!!).
When Diana got out and was about to get into her car, she made a call and said 'it's going well' (i'm sure it was Angel). She drove off and kaaabish, Debora followed her with her car.
Debora followed her into the hotel. Once Diana was gone inside, Debora went to the receptionist. She gave him $300 and said she wants to know everything about the lady that just walked in.
Lola tried sleeping at night but couldn't then she re-called how she saw Andres and Diana.
Vicky called Romoan and told him she almost got caught and that she hasn't seen Debora. Romoan calmed her down and said he'll soon be done with their plans to leave. She ended the call and Debora walked in crying. She told Vicky that Andres has another woman besides Lola. Vicky told her to stop inventing things but she grabbed her tight and told her she saw the lady herself. Vicky begged her to let go. Vicky started crying and told Debora since she wouldn't stop her obsession over Andres, she is leaving her alone. Debora cried and told her she'll listen to her and try get some sleep then she laid on her laps. She told Vicky to sing to her and Vicky started singing Mocking Bird! Lmaoo Eminen's MB!
Rodrigo cleared Sophia once and for all that he's even though he's trying to hide it, he's using her and that it needs to stop.
Camello went to Sophia's house and waited for her. Some minutes later, Sophia walked in. Camello told her he knows she slept with Rodrigo. He asked her where she threw her dignity. He told her he's always held her in a high position. He told her to open her eyes and see Rodrigo doesn't love her. Sophia shouted at him back saying he has no right to insult her because he knows nothing of the relationship between them.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
hmmmmmm..#MHBFL# dz is interesting...kai,dz lola's gown sef na wa..cant beliv ayam beginning to miss "apollos character"..wonder hw it will luk lyk if appollo is still active...angel vs appollo vs lola; debra vs diana vs andre...50:50!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
chyegems: Whoever came up with that black short wig for debra is wicked ooo. She wuld look beta and finer in a long wig. Well,I guess the wig is to make her look very evil and wicked..lol

lool..seriously!!! eva since she had been putting on that her wig,na d same black black she dey wear,Kai,mak dem alternate am nao,she fiy wear all red..wen e no be lyk say she be "merlin"!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
dis daniella gurl sef na "omo dalèru-dalèru...phewwww...heeeee,1st tym martin prevented vicky frm slapping him...oops,confused christain;dz kathalina wicked gan,chai!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
@delzeey thank u so much for all d wahala I have been putting u thru......even though more r coming,tnks all d same.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
She told him she's a woman with needs and has the right to sleep with any man she wants (smh, no shame sef!). She told him she's never felt what she feels for Rodrigo for him. On that note, Camello said he has nothing to do there then and left.
Angry Camello went to Rodrigo's place and lashed him too. Rodrigo tried defending himself that afterall Sophia isn't Camello's wife but was speechless when Camello questioned him about what he'll tell Soledad if she returns then he angrily left.
Adela and Lopez were shown kissing (and that lovely song of theirs came on!). They told each other how much they love and want each other. Later, they were shown on the bed.
Daniel went to the bar. The bartender was making fun of him since he was taking just water. When the guy offered him drugs, (Daniel changed it for him lol) he punched him in the face and told him he's one of those destroying young lives. The bouncers then threw him out.
Vicky and Soledad were shown talking. Soledad asked Vicky why she and Debora were yelling at each other. Vicky started crying and told Soledad she can't take it anymore that Debora is really sick. Soledad told her the only way Vicky can help Debora is by turning her in to the Police so she can get help (like seriously? Anyways, it might work.. They'll use mental excuse for all her deeds)..
The next morning, Lola was hyped! (You'd think she just finished smoking weed). She stormed downstairs with Adela and co. all seated in the living room. They all looked at her. She stood in front of them and shouted 'NO QUESTIONS' and stormed out. She headed to Andres house. When she got to his door she banged like 3 times and moved away. Andres happily opened the door, and with a tea cup in his hands spread his arms wide for a hug saying 'my love'. (Omo mehn), Lola turned, walked to him, flinged the cup from his hand into the flowers, gave him a strong push and shouted 'go say that to the lady you were with last night' and she left for her house. Andres was shocked mahnn.
Lola got into the house and shouted at the rest who were still looking shocked and scared ' henceforth, i forbid any of you from allowing the guy who lives across the street from entering this house!'. Immediately she finished saying that, Andres' voice was heard shouting from outside that Lola opens the door or he'll break it. Lola stood at akimbo, frowning at everyone in the house. Edelvina begged to go open the door but Lola shut her up. Andres kept banging the door and warned her he'll break it next. Edelvina then at once said she cannot let that happen in her presence and headed for the door. Pepe held Lola and she gave him a straight face. Andres stormed in and then asked why she wouldn't let him in. Then he angrily said he doesn't even know what he's doing in the house since Lola threw him out last night. Lola shut him up saying was that the excuse he had for having Diana in his house last night. Andres asked if she was spying on him. She said well if seeing both of them last night together was spying then, yes she was. Andres said he couldn't believe she doesn't trust him. Lola said she was only there because she went to call him back but angrily left when she saw Diana. The rest of the family excused themselves! They shouted at each other for a while and Lola told him she got so angry because Diana told her she won't rest until her boss undresses her! Andres laughed and Lola hit him on his chest. He looked at her, rubbed his head and said Diana was right. Lola almost freaked out again but Andres said Diana was right that he was under her (Lola's) control. Lola looked at him and smiled and Andres kissed her. They both smiled and she held him saying she got so mad because she doesn't want to lose him again and Diana is specifically after him. Andres assured her of him love for only her (wash!) .. They continued kissing and then the baby started crying from upstairs (i'm sure Edelvina was doing amebo instead of staying with the baby). Andres made a sad face and said her daughter was crying. Lola laughed and said now it's her baby. They both laughed and ran upstairs.
Romoan was shown going out of his lodge. The police followed him. After walking some distance, Felix appeared driving in his car and talking to Romoan while he was walking. He asked him why the hell he's out. Romoan said he wants to speak with Angel. Felix shouted at him and told him he should meet him in an hours time at their location. (the cops were following Romoan all these while).
Daniel walked into Diana's office. She was glad to see him and asked him if he's always this punctual to work. Daniel told him only Andres is usually punctual since he exercises in the morning. Diana asked if he does it at Lola's gym, Daniel said probably. She then told him she heard Andres and Lola are having problem but Daniel told her not right now since evil ex wife Debora is out of the way. She then smiled and asked Daniel to tell her all about the story. Daniel smiled.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Debora was shown with Angel. She told Angel there's another problem with Andres. She told him he has another woman and her name is Diana. She told Angel Diana needs to be destroyed.....! (Ah! Debora is mad i swear. She looks so pale, the make up artist did a good job with her.. And yes, she's my best actress so far!).

You're welcome i-Phy1 smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol at the comments I read on the page.
Ok,peeps were arguing and dissecting Lola and Andree's relationship,that if Soledad and Rodriguez later marry,Lola will be marrying her step brother.....bla bla bla and it's their culture over there and it can never happen in Africa.They have so abused Sophia,only very few people blame Rodriguez for what happened between him and Sophia.Concerning Diana,many said she's ugly and has just the body,which is true.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
nene_blazing95: hmmmmmm..#MHBFL# dz is interesting...kai,dz lola's gown sef na wa..cant beliv ayam beginning to miss "apollos character"..wonder hw it will luk lyk if appollo is still active...angel vs appollo vs lola; debra vs diana vs andre...50:50!!!

Assin that gown hottie
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
nene_blazing95: hmmmmmm..#MHBFL# dz is interesting...kai,dz lola's gown sef na wa..cant beliv ayam beginning to miss "apollos character"..wonder hw it will luk lyk if appollo is still active...angel vs appollo vs lola; debra vs diana vs andre...50:50!!!
Concerning Lola's short dresses,someone said we should blame the person in charge of 'the wardrobe'.She wore what she was given.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
C'est moi:

Concerning Lola's short dresses,someone said we should blame the person in charge of 'the wardrobe'.She wore what she was given.

But her dress sense is bad too much of everything isn't good
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
C'est moi:

either ways,i no kuku fiy blame "d producer nor "d lady in wardrobe" not even d wearer sef...na deir culture,tu dem its no big deal!!..but to us here wey we dey watch am,chai ngwanu,na bad market!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Ariyke: I feel like slapping andres right now lipsrsealed
Kai! Camillo dey para right now love is something else o and I pray against any Debra in my male family members life.

@ PR I so love rosa's shape
I think am enjoying aurora for now

Me too, 4 nw, I jst hope ceasar wnt go in bed wif vannesa. Catalina nd vannesa are both wicked, dey fit each oda as mother nd child.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seems its just MHBFL thats trending here. A little news on BCD but none on Del Monte Dynasty.......

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
awww Vicky is a beautiful bride.
I'm loving aurora now.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abegii....why hasn't anyone SLAPPED shocked shocked shocked Daniella yet Maybe that would help bring her back to reality...

She's becoming really annoying. As for me, Lorenzo is being too gentle with her, dats why she keeps winning.

Am talking abt Aurora by d way wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
nene_blazing95: dis daniella gurl sef na "omo dalèru-dalèru...phewwww...heeeee,1st tym martin prevented vicky frm slapping him...oops,confused christain;dz kathalina wicked gan,chai!!!

Infact ehhn.... Daniella for go try her yeye love with Martin.

grin grin grin I trust VIKKY, she go done finish her with SlapS..... grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jummaima:

grin grin grin I trust VIKKY, she go done finish her with SlapS..... grin grin grin
lol true
me I don tire for aurora sef..her MumuNess is beyond repair.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
debra don mad finish..
Lola's skimpy clothes ehn.hian
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by krispee: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
ella.b:
Wait o.
Bomb dey inside Gabriel car and he's tryna escape with sit belt on?
Even when he removed d seat belt,d mumu couldn't still pass tru the passenger door?
Hian!
.lol,I wonda oh,telenovela!dey can be annoyin smetmes eh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by krispee: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
elari: . . . like paula ba?
I beg to differ buh paula is way sexier dan dis diane,I no blame juan jor buh andre?...mtchewww
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Debra, action mama. Oya Let d war begin.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Debra ooo..grin she has gone gaga.
I pity d phone wey dey her hand.e go soon break.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jummaima:

Haha very true...Lorenzo is too slow with her jare...
Did you guys see Diana omg... One hot thing Lmao..and Sophia is just annoying she's just being a bitch..and Rodrigo is using her cos he keeps saying he doesn't love her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
My dear Rebecca cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hi delzeey! Hope u didn't go for weekend today cos am chilling for today's recap. Thanks!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Julieni: d producer no try at all, if i be lola, i for tell debra to stop threatening me and tell her to also look for diana, as also a rival... Dont know why lola iis ova scared. That zebra girl is gone nuts.

Lol @ Zebra girl. That description fits her.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls someone shud recap today's episode of MHBFL

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Zebra is nuts o. She wants to kill every wwoman with andre... ABeg o, who fine pass, sofia or soledad.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Chai!! I'm beginning to develop a soft spot for debra. She's making this programme more interesting than ever. Team MHBFL. Team Debra. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.