Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540972 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2013
nene_blazing95:

yhu welcome...sure yhu can..buh incase,yhu dont,just bear it in mynd tat antonio&rosaura are rosa's biological parent...lucia's father(forgotten hs name) suffered cardiac arrest,so he is paralysed,also he was found guilty of horacio's murder so he is confined tu house arrest due tu hs condition....lucia&valeria had a fight over martin;valeria tod ha that she slept wt martin&that dey had a romantic affair bla bla bla..lucia den confronted martin&tod him he does't wanna see him ever again..kai,adolfo is under tension&distress(as per all hs atrocites he committed)-he hs been blackmailed..margaret is turning rosaura tu a complete insane persn through d help of gabriella(a nurse whu was hired by dr antonio buh shes been used by margaret(&of course,margaret is paying her)...oh,&mst importantly,romoan is working wt rosa tu gt revenge on margaret..he helped rosaura escape frm d dreaded hands of margaret...and now rousaura stays wt rosa(for d mean tym though)..
cheers!!! now yhu hav understood d story better.. &less i forgt jorge kidnapped andrea,junior rescued her..andrea tod gabriel tat jorge is stil lookin for him&wants him dead..she also tod him that,all hs extortion,exploitation&threat could no longer work again since jorge hs alive& she tod him firmly that;She WANTS her APARTMENT bck....by d way,junior&andrea are dating alredi..

This was mighty helpful. Thanks girl I appreciate. cheesy

Omg, Barbie's pregnant for Roconcio shockedshocked. Has she slept with Jose Ignacio recently?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Delzeey abeg nah...........................have been waiting for d recap, tnks.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2013
i-phy1:
Delzeey abeg nah...........................have been waiting for d recap, tnks.

After Lola told Diana she knows Andres was the boss that swept her off her feet, Diana was slightly embarrassed. She told them it was nice to meet them and left. Lola gave Andres that 'hatred caused by intense jealousy' look. He asked her what was wrong but she said nothing. He was about to kiss her but Lola moved her head away and went to sit in her chair. They both looked at each other and were quiet.
Adela was shown at the restaurant eating her burger when Daniel came to her. He sat down and told her she can't marry Lopez because she doesn't love him. She accepted that yes, she might not love Lopez as much as she loves him but he is the perfect one for her. She angrily left.
Lola and Andres were shown coming out of her office with Lola screaming jealously at Andres that Diana isn't even hiding the fact that she's all over him. She asked if Andres likes her and if that could be the reason he employed her, Andres denied and said it was because she had a great resume. Adela joined them and laughed. Lola told her they're off for lunch. Andres tried holding Lola but she pushed him away and told him she's watching him. Andres shook his head.
They were shown having long. Lola with a straight face. Andres tried touching her but she pulled her hands away and told him not to. Andres laughed and told her he's never seen her this jealous, not even of Debora. Then he told her he's glad she's getting a taste of her medicine because that was how he felt when she was marrying all those men calling her their woman. Lola told him not to dare say that because she never slept with any of the men but had to endure him sleeping with Debora. Andres smiled and told her but he hasn't slept with Diana and he's not even thinking of because he has the best lover already. She moved closer to him and kissed him.
Rodrigo explained to Lopez about the call and how Debora warned Lola to keep the cops off.
Romoan called Felix that he wants more money. Felix told Angel that Romoan has been disturbing him and he (Felix) wants to kill him. Angel told him not yet.
Vicky was sent to give Romoan some money again dressed as a room keeper. The cop noticed her. She got in and gave Romoan and told him how Debora called Lola to tell her they have Soledad. Romoan got angry and decided once they have enough money, they leave without Debora. Vicky got out and the cops chased her. She ran and Felix out of nowhere came with a car and drove her away. The cops followed. (but i doubt they found them). Later, Felix was shown calming Vicky down.
Adela went to Lopez in office. She brought him lunch and told him how much she wants to be his woman. She told him tonight they'll be going on a special date because their relationship lacks desire and passion. Lopez was overjoyed.
Later, Lopez got to the house and took Adela out. Adela informed them she wouldn't be back until the next day. They all smiled.
Diana went into Andres office and told him Lola is pretty. Andres agreed. She then dissed Lola saying looking at her destitute background, it's good she'll look polished with Andres as her man. Instead of stupid Andres to shut her up, he only said Lola came from a poor but not destitue background but she's a hardworking lady. Angel came in and Andres introduced him to Diana. He gave her a smile, shook her hands and one strange look. He told her he wants she's so beautiful and he wants them to be close. When she's left, he asked Andres if she was single, Andres told him to ask her himself because he isn't interested, he has his eyes for one woman only.
Angel informed Debora that though Andres and Lola aren't getting married soon, they're still much together. Always kissing and sleeping on same bed. Debora got furious and started crying. She told Angel he must do something. Angel said at his own time, in his own way.
Lola was shown on her bed reading. Andres came in and the were playing lovey dovey when the phone rang. It was Debora telling Lola to throw Andres out or she'll kill her mum. Lola got scared and begged Andres to leave. Andres told her he wouldn't let Debora manipulate his life and angrily packed his bag. Lola then asked him where he will be going and he said his dad's and left.
Sophia came to Rodrigo again and begged him to sleep with her. The did again. While they were on the bed, after doing it. . There was a knock on the door. Camello and Andres came in and explain what happened. Rodrigo told them they can't stay because he isn't feeling too well. Camello moved closer to Rodrigo and told Andres they should leave. Once Andres was out, Camello got back in and told Rodrigo to tell the woman around that her perfume is still exquisite!
They went to Andres' house. Andres told him he's confused as to why Rodrigo wouldn't let them stay but Camello told him he doesn't know why Andres insisted they stay in his house.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2013
He told Andres he doesn't like the house because of all the badluck it holds. Andres told him because he wants to be close to Lola and his baby. Camello suggested they watch a movie but Andres objected. He got frustrated (Sophia and Rodrigo's action inclusive) and left. Andres told him he's crazy. Immediately Camello left, Diana walked in and asked 'may i come in'?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2013
Nomski0:

Omg, Barbie's pregnant for Roconcio shockedshocked. Has she slept with Jose Ignacio recently?

Glad you do...nah..ignacio has't laid a finger on her for d past 6mnths,evn though she tried seducing him..now that rosa is free,he could't stop thinking about her...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2013
@Delzeey tnks a lot dearie.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nomski0:

No,i dnt tink. Dats y she's so sad abt d preg. I hpe ignacio wunt fall n any trap of her to sleep wt ha.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
pls who was that estate agent Gonzalo killed in BCD? what is their relationship? pls can some tell
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
t4dec:

No,i dnt tink. Dats y she's so sad abt d preg. I hpe ignacio wunt fall n any trap of her to sleep wt ha.
na film, e go fall for d trap to make d film long.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thanks for the update....had to watch Channels News with d man holding d remote.. cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wait o.
Bomb dey inside Gabriel car and he's tryna escape with sit belt on?
Even when he removed d seat belt,d mumu couldn't still pass tru the passenger door?
Hian!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Let the battle begin!! Debora Vs Lola Vs Diana = Andres !! I love the new theme video !
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
I feel like slapping andres right now lipsrsealed
Kai! Camillo dey para right now love is something else o and I pray against any Debra in my male family members life.

@ PR I so love rosa's shape
I think am enjoying aurora for now
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
PHCN Aaaaaaarghhh!! 8:20pm repeat it is then sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
After watching the scene where Andres was holding Diane by the waist,I felt like drawing him out of the tv screen and slap some sense into him.I've never caught him look at Lola the way he looks at Diane.Men sha.....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Delzeey:
Let the battle begin!! Debora Vs Lola Vs Diana = Andres !! I love the new theme video !
I culdnt agree beta! let d clash oof the titans begin! I love d new theme song too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Does anybody knows the theme song used when advertising DSTV on telemundo? Pls I need to download that song I don't know why I love it
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Delzeey:
I culdnt agree beta! let d clash of the titans begin! I love d new theme song too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
Whoever came up with that black short wig for debra is wicked ooo. She wuld look beta and finer in a long wig. Well,I guess the wig is to make her look very evil and wicked..lol

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Me,I love the theme song that's always played anytime Adella and Lopez are kissing.Wish I can get the the title or link to download.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
C'est moi:
Me,I love the theme song that's always played anytime Adella and Lopez are kissing.Wish I can get the the title or link to download.

Me tooo!! If only we could like get the title, damn i need to learn Spanish lol...
The new theme shown while the actors' names are being shown, is cooooooool.. The whole Diana/Andres/Lola/Angel Scenes! It's fight time ladies! Lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pilar go just dey solve ppl problem but she can't solve hers.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Delzeey:

Me tooo!! If only we could like get the title, damn i need to learn Spanish lol...
The new theme shown while the actors' names are being shown, is cooooooool.. The whole Diana/Andres/Lola/Angel Scenes! It's fight time ladies! Lol
Will search for it until I get it.Someone just asked for it on Telemundo Africa page on facebook too.Also read that Diana is Angel's ex,she was the one who killed Debra,Angel killed Diana and Andree killed Angel.That was what someone said sha.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
ella.b:
Pilar go just dey solve ppl problem but she can't solve hers.
As if you read my mind.Same thing I told my sis yesterday when she was telling Yolanda the stages on how she'll overcome her depressed state.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by krispee: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Me,I so luvvvvv debra own theme song,d chick don craze finish,buh na she be my best xter sha grin

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
krispee: Me,I so luvvvvv debra own theme song,d chick don craze finish,buh na she be my best xter sha grin

She's my best actress too .although I don't like her role but she can act

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ delzeey chiling for recap after u watch that of 8:20pm. Thanks!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by krispee: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
chyegems: Whoever came up with that black short wig for debra is wicked ooo. She wuld look beta and finer in a long wig. Well,I guess the wig is to make her look very evil and wicked..lol
I dnt undastand y she always wears it even at home,I tot disguises re meant only 4 d outside world na.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Andre ooooo. Dat guy needs some knocks on his head. I'm a guy and I won't even tolerate that kind of behaviour from him. Rubbish guy. He no even fear say na in front of lola house. Bastard.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
C'est moi:

Will search for it until I get it.Someone just asked for it on Telemundo Africa page on facebook too.Also read that Diana is Angel's ex,she was the one who killed Debra,Angel killed Diana and Andree killed Angel.That was what someone said sha.

yup, diana is angel's ex...they have a child together
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
I don't care if andre is wif diana again, stubborn lola, mtcheeeew
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LASUITES(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
crazygod: Andre ooooo. Dat guy needs some knocks on his head. I'm a guy and I won't even tolerate that kind of behaviour from him. Rubbish guy. He no even fear say na in front of lola house. Bastard.
ogah....u don 4get say na film
u cant resist her
i sure say if na u be andrey....u go (fVck) diana dat same nite....abi no be naija guy
LOL grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page