Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540989 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chukwuemeka007(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
who would have thought/guessed from the beginning that Adolfo, Leonardo, and Gonzalo are brothers? in BCD
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
C'est moi:
Don't I just love how today's episode of MHBFL ended?

Lmaooo! Same here! Atleast we ended today's episode with big smiles on our faces!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Delzeey pls could u recap today's episode for me..............tnks.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
OMG. Lolaaaa na baaaaad girl. D reaction on diana's face is jst priceless.
grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LASUITES(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
OLUWA OOOOOOH
LOLA DON KILL DIANA "THE MAN THAT SWEPT U OFF YOUR FEET"
see as she com hold andre lyk her property
diana too is interested in the national cake
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by yinxfun(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
It seems dat devilish angel has Sumfin to do wt dt Diana's sudden bust into Andre&Lola's. life
may b dats d oda plan angel was talking abt
Devilish Angel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
kai,after all d andre-lola,rodrigro-sophia,angel-debra tension;heeeeeee i still had a good laugh..OMG,lola jus added up d piece of d puzzle...as for vicky ehn,i nearly laugh tire,chei see as she resembu all dz boardin hauz matron!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
i-phy1:
Delzeey pls could u recap today's episode for me..............tnks.

Debora told Lola if she goes ahead with the wedding then Soledad will die. She ended the call. Lola started crying. Angel asked her what was wrong and started acting so concerned. Lola told him to please call Adela in and he can leave because she needs to get herself together. He hurriedly went to Adela and called her. After Adela left, he smiled and said to himself, 'checkmate'.
Debora got so happy and told Soledad she's won yet again. She said it calls for celebration and told Felix to get a bottle of champagne. Felix told her he doesn't take orders from her. Soledad told Debora that she do whatever she wants but Andres will never stop loving Lola. Debora got mad and threatened to kill Soledad but Vicky calmed her down and Felix told her she wouldn't dare because the boss wants her alive.
Sophia and Rodrigo were shown kissing (smh, good thing you didnt watch it!). Rodrigo paused but Sophia begged that she wants him so bad. Later they were shown on the bed... Then Rodrigo's phone rang. It was Lola telling him she needed to see both Andres and him at his house ASAP! Sophia didn't like the interruption and was saying she hopes it's the begining of something big in their relationship. Rodrigo got up saying he's sorry but nothing's going to change because he just got caught up in the heat of the moment.
Andres introduced Diana to Camello, Daniel and Leon as the same lady he got trapped in the elevator with. Diana was happy her superman same person as her boss. Camello and the rest warned her not to get super excited because everything with Andres will be on a professional level because he's madly inlove and engaged. Andres got a call from Rodrigo saying Lola wants to see them both. He called his secretary, Helena and introduced her to Diana. He then told Helena to take Diana to her office and take care of whatever she needs. Andres left.
While Diana was in her office, she asked Helena about Andres' life, likes and moods. Helena told her he's in a good mood lately because he finally got his wife whom they call the terrible one out and will soon be getting married to his love. Helena also told her Andres is a noble man. When Diana tried asking more, Helena told her she doesn't interfere in her boss's life. Diana then offered a handshake proposing to a great friendship. Helena accepted her hand.
Andres got to Rodrigo's asking what was wrong especially since he hasn't been able to get through to Lola. Rodrigo said he doesn't have a clue. Lola then rushed in and told them of the call and Debora's threat and how she spoke with Soledad. She told Andres the wedding won't happen. Andres got angry at first asking why they have to keep sacrificing their love blah blah but Lola calmed him down saying they'll just postpone the wedding. She warned them about not telling the cops. Rodrigo calmed them both and told them Debora will soon be caught and that the police are monitoring Romoan. Rodrigo then suggested they consult a psychologist to guide them on how to be a step ahead of Debora, given her mental state. Andres suggested Sophia, Rodrigo objected at first but Lola insisted. They agreed.
Rodrigo and Andres went to Sophia to inform them. She asked Rodrigo if that's what he wants and agreed to help.
The cops are still monitoring Romoan's movement. Angel asked Vicky to do him a favour. Next scene, Vicky was shown dressed as a room service attendant knocking on Romoan's Motel room. When she got in, stupid Romoan was all over her saying he knew she'd come from him but Vicky pushed him away saying how could he be so foolish and thinking of sex. Vicky then gave him the money Angel sent. She told him she doesn't trust Angel and that they need to run away with or without Debora because her daughter is truly insane (so she just noticed!). Romoan agreed but suggested they need more money. Vicky said she'll get it however she can. She left. The cops around saw her and followed her. They also followed Romoan and saw the idiot going into a gambling club!
Adela and Lopez were talking about the wedding (in the sitting room in Lola's house) when Rodrigo came in with the police's technician. Lopez was surprised to see him and asked what they were doing but Rodrigo told him Lola needed some help with the computers. Lola got out and said she's glad Rodrigo got someone to come check on the phones. Rodrigo followed her and left the sitting room. Lopez sensed something was being hidden from him.
Later, Lopez went to confront Rodrigo at his house as to why something was being hidden from him. He asked if he was not trusted.
Angel and Lola were shown in the office checking some posters for the gym. Angel asked how she's feeling and she told him better. He asked her to tell him what's happening but she told him it's personal business. He then asked when the wedding is coming up but Lola told him it's been postponed for personal reasons.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2013
Angel then told her he'll be waiting for the invitation because he can't wait to see her in the beautiful dress even though she chose Andres over him. (Like seriously dude, who the hell do you think you are? You popped up in her life 2mins ago!). He smiled and left. On his way out, he saw Adela with Diana, explaining to her how nice the gym was blah blah so she could enroll. Angel went to Adela and told her goodbye then he gave Diana a strange look and smile, Diana was backing the camera so we didn't see the expression on her face. He left. Adela was still chanting about the quality of gym when Lola joined them too. She greeted Diana and Adela told her the lady is thinking of enrolling. Lola introduced herself as Delores Volcan, Lola. Diana introduced herself too. Diana told both ladies she's new in LA and was checking the gym because she needs to look good. Lola agreed with her saying she came to the right place and she's glad she wants to look fit. But Diana contradicted saying she's doing it because she just got accepted into a big exporting company and is surrounded by handsome men and especially the boss who swept her off her feet and she'll willing to do anything to get him. Lola and Adela laughed. Lola then asked her if the boss is married, she replied telling Lola that he keeps talking about a daughter and that he's inlove with his girlfriend whom he's engaged to blah blah but that it only makes it more interesting because she's sure she'll get him. Lola asked her why she's so sure she'll get the boss and Diana replied saying because she is Diana Mirvadal (i've forgotten her surname lol). Lola said oh yes, she knows people like her, relationship breakers and home wreckers! Lola then smiled and told Adela to keep touring Diana around, and then left. Diana was embarrassed. Lmaoo!
Later, Adela went to see Lola in the office and asked for her permission to go for lunch break. Lola told her she can quickly go and be back because she'll need to be back in time to check the gym while she'll be going to lunch with Andres. They both smiled. Lola then asked about Diana, Adela told her she left her in a spinning class. Adela laughed and told Lola how hard she was on Diana. Lola laughed. Adela left. Some minutes later, Andres walked in. Before he could close the door, Lola went to meet him. They hugged and kissed. They were kissing and talking and Andres told Lola they should just run away and go spend time in a beach house and be happy blah blah. Lola kissed him again and laughed saying she wished they could. They continued kissing. Andres told her he loves her so much blah blah. Their kiss was interrupted when Diana suddenly barged in. She was shocked to see him. She was like what a small world, do you both know each other? Lola held on tight to Andres and said yes, he is as a matter of fact the father of my child. Andres smiled. Diana was still saying he's my boss when Lola interrupted and answered with this 'he's MY man attitude and was like, yes i know, the boss who swept you off your feet! Andres rubbed his forehead and smiled, feeling shy. Smh!! Diana was just looking, Ah!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
@Delzeey:
Angel then told her he'll be waiting for the invitation because he can't wait to see her in the beautiful dress even though she chose Andres over him. (Like seriously dude, who the hell do you think you are? You popped up in her life 2mins ago!). He smiled and left. On his way out, he saw Adela with Diana, explaining to her how nice the gym was blah blah so she could enroll. Angel went to Adela and told her goodbye then he gave Diana a strange look and smile, Diana was backing the camera so we didn't see the expression on her face. He left. Adela was still chanting about the quality of gym when Lola joined them too. She greeted Diana and Adela told her the lady is thinking of enrolling. Lola introduced herself as Delores Volcan, Lola. Diana introduced herself too. Diana told both ladies she's new in LA and was checking the gym because she needs to look good. Lola agreed with her saying she came to the right place and she's glad she wants to look fit. But Diana contradicted saying she's doing it because she just got accepted into a big exporting company and is surrounded by handsome men and especially the boss who swept her off her feet and she'll willing to do anything to get him. Lola and Adela laughed. Lola then asked her if the boss is married, she replied telling Lola that he keeps talking about a daughter and that he's inlove with his girlfriend whom he's engaged to blah blah but that it only makes it more interesting because she's sure she'll get him. Lola asked her why she's so sure she'll get the boss and Diana replied saying because she is Diana Mirvadal (i've forgotten her surname lol). Lola said oh yes, she knows people like her, relationship breakers and home wreckers! Lola then smiled and told Adela to keep touring Diana around, and then left. Diana was embarrassed. Lmaoo!
Later, Adela went to see Lola in the office and asked for her permission to go for lunch break. Lola told her she can quickly go and be back because she'll need to be back in time to check the gym while she'll be going to lunch with Andres. They both smiled. Lola then asked about Diana, Adela told her she left her in a spinning class. Adela laughed and told Lola how hard she was on Diana. Lola laughed. Adela left. Some minutes later, Andres walked in. Before he could close the door, Lola went to meet him. They hugged and kissed. They were kissing and talking and Andres told Lola they should just run away and go spend time in a beach house and be happy blah blah. Lola kissed him again and laughed saying she wished they could. They continued kissing. Andres told her he loves her so much blah blah. Their kiss was interrupted when Diana suddenly barged in. She was shocked to see him. She was like what a small world, do you both know each other? Lola held on tight to Andres and said yes, he is as a matter of fact the father of my child. Andres smiled. Diana was still saying he's my boss when Lola interrupted and answered with this 'he's MY man attitude and was like, yes i know, the boss who swept you off your feet! Andres rubbed his forehead and smiled, feeling shy. Smh!! Diana was just looking, Ah!

Diana Mirabel....yhu really gud in riting recaps..d last tym i tried it,i gat tired of typing&worst of all;netwrk cracked up...kai,in d end,diana alwys did get wat she wants!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
@Nene_blazing95 , Lol, thanks... Most times, it's hard to re-call what happened but once i start typing, i start remembering!! And yeah, sadly, Diana did take control for a while!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
@deleezy...u wlc..yah for a while..wat an irony!!! andre does't trust angel...lola does't trust diana!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2013
nene_blazing95: @deleezy...u wlc..yah for a while..wat an irony!!! andre does't trust angel...lola does't trust diana!!!
when u hear i dont trust that angel and i dont trusst that diana, all na jealousy....lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2013
@deezey.... U dey try o...good job Well done bro.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2013
@Delzeey:

Tnk u dear, its as if am seeing d movie. Tnks, u r great.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 1:57am On Dec 18, 2013
Julieni: @deezey.... U dey try o...good job Well done bro.

Lol, thank you. I'm female though smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Tnks a million times delzeey.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2013
Chukwuemeka007: who would have thought/guessed from the beginning that Adolfo, Leonardo, and Gonzalo are brothers? in BCD

Assume they haven't make the information online no one would have thought that.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2013
yinxfun: It seems dat devilish angel has Sumfin to do wt dt Diana's sudden bust into Andre&Lola's. life
may b dats d oda plan angel was talking abt
Devilish Angel

I feel same way too. I hope Andre will not fall victim else i trust Girl,Lola don liv hm.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2013
@Delzeey:
@Nene_blazing95 , Lol, thanks... Most times, it's hard to re-call what happened but once i start typing, i start remembering!! And yeah, sadly, Diana did take control for a while!

Dats y ure delzeey. Most tyms i try to gv update,buh naah,ain me. Rmembr i tld u to b a writer ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Its kool on u dear. Weldone

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2013
trux:

Assume they haven't make the information online no one would have thought that.

I hpe Gonzalo wunt kill Rebecca. She's finding out to mch. Am scared for ha.

I beg wich one gotv want us to watch?? Telemundo Televista Very soon,it wil be Telemunsta. *winks *
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2013
@Delzeey:

Lol, thank you. I'm female though smiley
wow! Am sorry sis, you doing great really. i dont miss any soap or episode, but to recap... i tried once on PR and not ssure i can continue... i appreciate ur update a lot. Welldone.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2013
t4dec:

I hpe Gonzalo wunt kill Rebecca. She's finding out to mch. Am scared for ha.

I beg wich one gotv want us to watch?? Telemundo Televista Very soon,it wil be Telemunsta. *winks *
he actually tried to kill her by hitting her with a car and she was paralysed and couldn't move or talk.

Well for me, i still prefer telemundo, its more current than televista.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2013
i like the character or adolfo as christain in aurora than in bcd...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2013
Julieni: i like the character or adolfo as christain in aurora than in bcd...
Same here
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Julieni: i like the character or adolfo as christain in aurora than in bcd...

Me too..and he's so cute in aurora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
I still wish Lola will focus more on 'anybody else' that her mum told her.
And who else likes the women to keep packing their hair in a ponytail? It brings out their facial beauty.I was just admiring Rebecca's beauty (BCD) the day she packed her hair #nohomo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Thiannah(f): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
C'est moi:
I still wish Lola will focus more on 'anybody else' that her mum told
And who else likes the women to keep packing their hair in a ponytail? It brings out their facial beauty.I was just admiring Rebecca's beauty (BCD) the day she packed her hair #nohomo.
and it brings out the ugliness in some of them, like the first time i saw debra in it urgh she looked like an agama lizard lol.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thiannah: and it brings out the ugliness in some of them, like the first time i saw debra in it urgh she looked like an agama lizard lol.

Lool with or without Deborah is ugly....it brings of Corolla's beauty too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Thiannah(f): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
I so much hate it when andreas looks at diana like shes more beautiful than lola.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sophia is such a bitch ....Rodrigo will take advantage of her while his soledad isn't around
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
I so love Camillo ryt now.
And how d hell did Diana enter andres house?did she ff him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.