Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540974 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thiannah: I so much hate it when andreas looks at diana like shes more beautiful than lola.

I swear!! I'm getting more and more angry with Andres as each episode gets by... Now i can boldly say he's the one giving Diana a pass! Truth is, if he rejects her straight to her face, she'll try for a while and back down! I liked the fact that Lola made it clear she never slept with all the men she married but has to endure him sleeping with Debora all the time! Mtsssssww.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
ella.b:
I so love Camillo ryt now.
And how d hell did Diana enter andres house?did she ff him?

I'm shocked too o! This is the best moment for Andres to throw her out and threaten to fire her if she doesn't stop. But no, i'm sure the stupid nigga will be forming gentleman!! It's Lola i'm feeling for sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Am so waiting for today's recap......who is God touching his or her heart to help out. wink.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
i-phy1:
Am so waiting for today's recap......who is God touching his or her heart to help out. wink.

You want it now or later? Don't wanna be a spoiler to those who are yet to watch today's episode.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wow! After six months adela n lopez jusst wanna av fun? Just one date and then d baby came...

If andre no trowey that diana outside, i go try stop to dey wwatch mhbfl... Wish i could...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls I need a summary of Del Monte Dynasty since monday. What did Julieta do to Juan that makes him so angry?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
mtchewwwwwwwwwww...one word for debra-"complete maniac"..sophia-"mumulicious..&diana-kai,i no evn sabi describe her sef...andre is really giving her too much leverage..buh all d same she z a "pest"..phewww!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
ella.b:
I so love Camillo ryt now.
And how d hell did Diana enter andres house?did she ff him?

i tire ooo!!! diana don turn tu "stalker" or better still "ghost-walker"
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Omolola1: Pls I need a summary of Del Monte Dynasty since monday. What did Julieta do to Juan that makes him so angry?
my julietta kised pedro and juan forgot abt many sex he had with paula. Nonsense.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Julieni: my julietta kised pedro and juan forgot abt many sex he had with paula. Nonsense.

Lol
Just that? That Juan needs his head examined #hiss
Julieta and Pedro should start dating already jor
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
Camello is d best. He gat brain
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Julieni:
If andre no trowey that diana outside, i go try stop to dey wwatch mhbfl... Wish i could...
i tire for andre o as if she's more pretty than my lola
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ariyke: i tire for andre o as if she's more pretty than my lola

She's not more pretty than Lola..she's just seductive
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by elari(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
mimicue:

. . . like paula ba?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Julieni: my julietta kised pedro and juan forgot abt many sex he had with paula. Nonsense.

Juan needs a slap then. What rubbish?undecided

i've been reading each post since page 40 searching for updates on BCD or PR and Del Monte dynasty........nothing helpful.

MHBFL everywhere. sad

Please somebody should update na. How did Rose get out of prison?.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
elari: . . . like paula ba?

Exactly
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nomski0:

i've been reading each post since page 40 searching for updates on BCD or PR and Del Monte dynasty........nothing helpful.

MHBFL everywhere. sad

Gabriel helped her to file another appeal and they investigated d documents that Barbara gave d judge and found at it was fake...so they reduced her sentence to 6months
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
mimicue:

Gabriel helped her to file another appeal and they investigated d documents that Barbara gave d judge and found at it was fake...so they reduced her sentence to 6months

Thanks. cheesy. This was helpful
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nomski0:

MHBFL everywhere. sad

and after 6mnths,lo&behold she was released..chole,gabriel,junior,andrea,antonio&laticia all waited outside tu receive her..rosa decide tu start her lyf afresh...ignacio is alredi married tu barbie for eduarditto's sake so as tu retain custody of hs son!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
nene_blazing95:
and after 6mnths,lo&behold she was released..chole,gabriel,junior,andrea,antonio&laticia all waited outside tu receive her..rosa decide tu start her lyf afresh...ignacio is alredi married tu barbie for eduarditto's sake so as tu retain custody of hs son!!!

Thanks so much. smiley

I hope I can catch up during the weekends.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
nene_blazing95:
what a shame! barbie doll got married to ignacio only to get preggo by rocancia, yet she blaims rosa for makin her open her legs wide for the alien lke she called her baby daddy(rocancio) ℓ☺ℓ.... i no fit laff, na jail she go go born that her little brat as she dey call eduaditto.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
mimicue:

d producer no try at all o, iif i be lola, i for tell debra to stop threatening me and tell her to also look for diana, as also a rival... Dont know why lola iis ova scared. That zebra girl is gone nuts.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Julieni: what a shame! barbie doll got married to ignacio only to get preggo by rocancia, yet she blaims rosa for makin her open her legs wide for the alien lke she called her baby daddy(rocancio) ℓ☺ℓ.... i no fit laff, na jail she go go born that her little brat as she dey call eduaditto.

Haha and that baby will be ugly too grin grin ...she's just a fool how can she sleep with him..its because she's lazy if she has worked for that 6minths it would have been complete ..to the extent that roncancio was tired of sleeping with her smh..her brain is just like Barbie's empty
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
mimicue:

d producer no try at all, if i be lola, i for tell debra to stop threatening me and tell her to also look for diana, as also a rival... Dont know why lola iis ova scared. That zebra girl is gone nuts.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Julieni: d producer no try at all, if i be lola, i for tell debra to stop threatening me and tell her to also look for diana, as also a rival... Dont know why lola iis ova scared. That zebra girl is gone nuts.

Lol but Deborah will soon be aware that Diana is working for angel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
mimicue:
..her brain is just like Barbie's empty
what do you expect, we all know barbie as a doll, there she is barbie dull.... i was laffin when juniour was telling ignacio, ur wife barbie, barbie, barbie in a funny tone.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Delzeey:

I'm shocked too o! This is the best moment for Andres to throw her out and threaten to fire her if she doesn't stop. But no, i'm sure the stupid nigga will be forming gentleman!! It's Lola i'm feeling for sad

Y sud u feel 4 lola, u sud b apy 4 her, if der s no diana, der wnt b d death of debra. Debra ll evict anyone wu tries 2 get andre nd diana is tryin 2, nd diana wnt be careless. So let's wait 4 d attack
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
lizzyt92:

Y sud u feel 4 lola, u sud b apy 4 her, if der s no diana, der wnt b d death of debra. Debra ll evict anyone wu tries 2 get andre nd diana is tryin 2, nd diana wnt be careless. So let's wait 4 d attack

Hmmmmm, true that!! Atleast, Lola will rest since Debora will shift her attention to Diana!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mee2mee: 5:46am On Dec 19, 2013
@Delzeey, thks for all ur update. Plz kindly recap wednesday's MHBL for us. God bless.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2013
Julieni: what a shame! barbie doll got married to ignacio only to get preggo by rocancia, yet she blaims rosa for makin her open her legs wide for the alien lke she called her baby daddy(rocancio) ℓ☺ℓ.... i no fit laff, na jail she go go born that her little brat as she dey call eduaditto.

na big shame oh,kai i nearly laff tire wen she asked ignacio for $100,000 & ignacio gav ha $100...by now ignacio should neva FALL for barbie doll's prank again(i wonder wat shes gonna tell ignacio bout d little brat tat is developin in ha tummy)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2013
lizzyt92:

ahhhhh,its more than that ooo...after lola had rubbed off diana's face by claiming that andre is ha man&ha future husband,only for diana tu snatch him away(that 1 worse gan ooo)&besyds evn wen andre ws wt debra,she was't jealous...andre has't evn kissed diana yet;shes alredi jealous..its even goin to be a bigger torture since diana is enrolled in ha gym&yhu knw andre can be so annonying@tyms(he can decide tu com ova tu lola's gym wt diana&play d role of loverboy)- mere seeing d 2 of dem tugether(andre&diana) could gve lola an heart attack...tat could be d last straw!!! for me,lola's eye go see "weeehnn"
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2013
Nomski0:

Thanks so much. smiley

I hope I can catch up during the weekends.

yhu welcome...sure yhu can..buh incase,yhu dont,just bear it in mynd tat antonio&rosaura are rosa's biological parent...lucia's father(forgotten hs name) suffered cardiac arrest,so he is paralysed,also he was found guilty of horacio's murder so he is confined tu house arrest due tu hs condition....lucia&valeria had a fight over martin;valeria tod ha that she slept wt martin&that dey had a romantic affair bla bla bla..lucia den confronted martin&tod him he does't wanna see him ever again..kai,adolfo is under tension&distress(as per all hs atrocites he committed)-he hs been blackmailed..margaret is turning rosaura tu a complete insane persn through d help of gabriella(a nurse whu was hired by dr antonio buh shes been used by margaret(&of course,margaret is paying her)...oh,&mst importantly,romoan is working wt rosa tu gt revenge on margaret..he helped rosaura escape frm d dreaded hands of margaret...and now rousaura stays wt rosa(for d mean tym though)..
cheers!!! now yhu hav understood d story better.. &less i forgt jorge kidnapped andrea,junior rescued her..andrea tod gabriel tat jorge is stil lookin for him&wants him dead..she also tod him that,all hs extortion,exploitation&threat could no longer work again since jorge hs alive& she tod him firmly that;She WANTS her APARTMENT bck....by d way,junior&andrea are dating alredi..

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.