Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (542730 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by emsy: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
I so love Javier, The only reasonable character in the whole series. Corolla dumb, ignasia dumber and d boy dumbest.. how can 3 grown kids not have jobs really, your parent can't be so rich that you don't work (epic fail in the plot), 2 (spoiler) - gonzalez survives and aldofo dies shldnt it be d other way round *smh, pilar runs away with gonzalez after finding out he paralyses her sister (jst wondering wich mumu woman wld do that). Ignasia is not a lady, she got a brain of a 7 yrs old, and this stupid girl that doesn't knw wat she wants *wts that re name, she has to tell everybody she's going away so dey wld beg her to stay.. if u want to go kukuma carry ur bag and lost, she be dia starring at her baby like a mumu.. if not 4 Javier I really would cut off d series... so thumbs up Javier.. tongue
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by emsy: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
preetydiva: To those of you saying DMD isn't interesting,....well too bad coz DMD is very very interesting more interesting than Aurora if u ask me.
Sometimes it's good to experience the feel of the country side of life and not just the cities. I love hacienda stories.
we all enjoyed Diego and paloma, and Laca no podia ama (the one who couldn't love).
stories with wild romance.
Give DMD a chance and you'll thank me later.
meanwhile, the opening theme song is so 'traditionally' romantic . lol

Not more than aurora thoo, like after auror then DMD, awesome plot.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Snoggy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
Gaddemit!! Xavier is a FOOOOOOOOL!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Aww the babies kiss in Aurora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
benedictac: This Telemudo na wa for them oh. So Lopez be police for life and still be police for beyond. Through out his life him nor be wear police uniform but for beyond him come wear. Dem think say we be mumu?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by genxris: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2013
Precious Rose..George has succeeded in killing Gabriel,I hope he can now relax and Rosara has fully recovered from the insanity drugs the wicked nurse gave her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by didiella: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2013
ella.b:

Memoriam by Toya Delazy
theng q xoh much
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by didiella: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Julieni: Wow! Emilio del monte is alive, someone said it earlier on this thread that he played a ronato on his family... i guess he was kidnapped and forced to give that false will video... Uhnmm!
really? Please can yu gimme a summary starting from thursday episode? Am sorry if thats a stress
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by didiella: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2013
benedictac:

I don't know lola's problem she just gave Andrea to Daina on a platter of gold.
please ai missed from thursday episode of everything. It seems yu are on board. Could you please gimme a summary?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
didiella: please ai missed from thursday episode of everything. It seems yu are on board. Could you please gimme a summary?

I am so sorry love. I am ve
very lazy at such things. pls forgive me. I dont know how to summarize or recap
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by didiella: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
benedictac:

I am so sorry love. I am ve
very lazy at such things. pls forgive me. I dont know how to summarize or recap
its ohkay babe, really. Then can someone please help me awt??!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Wow! Diana in aurora (martins gf) was miss universe 2006.In fact, she has won other beauty contests before miss universe. And I didn't even think she is beautiful. All I see is her nice body.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by slino: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year guys. can someone please give me the site to download the sound track that usually plays each time vickky is rehearsing for her dance in lorenzo studio in AURORA. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by slino: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2014
happy new year guys. can someone please give me the title and name of the sound track that usually plays each time vickky is
rehearsing for her dance in lorenzo studio in AURORA. Thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2014
chyegems: Wow! Diana in aurora (martins gf) was miss universe 2006.In fact, she has won other beauty contests before miss universe. And I didn't even think she is beautiful. All I see is her nice body.
Even Jose Del monte in DMD was mr Mexico.He participated in Mr World(2003),he was 3rd runner up.
He also did Big brother mexico.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Finally,aurora died..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Aurora is dead.
And now Diana in MHBFL is also in aurora.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Aurora is dead!
Diana is in 'Aurora'. The lady that received aurora's heart, who is she?! I think Lorenzo might have something with her.

Happy new year my telemundo family!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
chyegems: Wow! Diana in aurora (martins gf) was miss universe 2006.In fact, she has won other beauty contests before miss universe. And I didn't even think she is beautiful. All I see is her nice body.

I don't agree with you. Diana is very pretty, and she has a nice body even vicky calls her cleopatra...lol. She reminds me of the current Miss world(miss phillipines).
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=Queen hadassah]

I don't agree with you. Diana is very pretty, and she has a nice body even vicky calls her cleopatra...lol. She reminds me of the current Miss world(miss phillipines). I am not saying she is not fine but she is not super fine to me. In fact,of all d telemundo actresses,apart frm debra,I don't think she is finer than any of them. Well,didn't they say beauty is in d eye of the beholder..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
Queen hadassah: Aurora is dead!
Diana is in 'Aurora'. The lady that received aurora's heart, who is she?! I think Lorenzo might have something with her.

Happy new year my telemundo family!!

Awww..Aurora is dead.Lorenzo is gonna crash can't wait to watch it
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
M so pissed with MHBL, how dense can Andre, Sophia, and even Rodrigo be Diana shot at Debra twice thats enough to show she wanted to kill Debra to prevent her from telling who the mastermind is. Dull producers
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
my interest in MHBFL seems to be fading off...#poor debra,though a villain,was still one of mai favorite xter,see wetin obsession&revenge don cause...#i so like daniel's new hair-do,maks him look sharp&dapper...#heeeee,LA police station don recruit new seageant...halleluyah!!!...#kai,victoria don turn to petty-thief...dumb passengers,i no knw hw dem no fiy recognise members of d noriega family upon all d advert,press conference&publication...na wa o!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
ella.b:
Na wa o.
Aurora pack actors o.
Rosa de francia(lola's maid)is in aurora and dis time she's not ugly.

i tell you..mst of dz charcters were/are in MHBFL&BCD...now wey aurora don die,d presenc of dz xters will still add flavor to it!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
ella.b:

Even Jose Del monte in DMD was mr Mexico.He participated in Mr World(2003),he was 3rd runner up.
He also did Big brother mexico.

Jose is fineeee! cheesy. Did anyone watch "Storm over Paradise" some years back?
He played David and then he had a beard.....so so fine.cheesy

My interest in MHBFL seems to be dwindling...angry and DMD and BCD is getting more interesting. smiley

R.i.p Auroratongue your wahala too much.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Queen hadassah:

I don't agree with you. Diana is very pretty, and she has a nice body even vicky calls her cleopatra...lol. She reminds me of the current Miss world(miss phillipines).
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ify Angela: M so pissed with MHBL, how dense can Andre, Sophia, and even Rodrigo be Diana shot at Debra twice thats enough to show she wanted to kill Debra to prevent her from telling who the mastermind is. Dull producers

Assin ehn...so obvious shooting SB twice at a go ,wasn't like self defence more like she wanted her dead exactly what angel did with tiberio when he shot him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2014
Andree is truly naive acording to debra abi hes bin blinded by lust,mumu,even my old grandmother that has nt been watchn saw the way daina shot debra and said she killed her intentionaly ,she was nw crying lyk idiot up an down.mtchw. And aurora is dead,it rili hurt me a lot but i think more flavour is gonna be added to the soapie
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
I can't wait for Angel to kill Diana though I wonder what would push him to kill her. Pls who knows what episode Diana will die? I wish Lola would fall in love with another person, Andres doesn't deserve her.

MHBFL- Diana arrived at exportex and noticed a strange car at the carpark and she made a call( I guess she recognised the car as Felix's). Andres came out of his house ready to go to work and he saw Angel leaving lola's house and was angry. Lola was having tea with etelvina when Debra called her and told her she was gonna kill Andres and she was waiting for him in his office and Lola should come without telling anyone including the Police. Aftre she received the call her face was pale and etelvina asked her who called but she didn't say anything. So lola secretly left the house. Then she started calling Andres but because Andres was angry with her and he didn't pick but kept on driving to his office. Meanwhile etelvina noticed lola was not in the house and told adela and pepe about the strange call lola recieved and so they called Rodriguez. Rodriguez called Andres to find out if he knew where lola was but andres said no that lola was calling him but he didn't pick so rodriguez said next time she calls he should pick. Meanwhile they showed Vicky at a bus station talking to herself and a guy approached her and she made up a lie that she was robbbed and she didn't have anything on her and that the guy should buy her breakfast so the guy did and they boarded a bus together. Andre arrived at exportex and entered his office and Debra said "hello my love" and pointed a gun at him. Andres now told debra to surrender herself but she said no that she was gonna kill him andres told her to go ahead but she said no that she won't make it so easy for him that she was gonna kill lola too then lola entered the office. Debra told them to sit down and started asking andres why he didn't love her and why it was always lola. Andres was was mumbling trash(to me sha) then she pointed the gun and asked who was gonna die first. Then Debra started mumbling that she was gonna kill them and kill that scumberg and his patner, she was referring to Angel and felix. She asked Andres to bring out his money and credit cards, lola started asking her where soledad was. Andres asked who the scumberg was and she said they were dumb that the scumberg is with them and that the scumberg....and diana shot her twice from behind. Debra fell and lola now shouted at diana that why did she shoot Debra twice that once was enough. Diana started shedding crocodile tears that she just killed someone in order to save lola and Andres. Lola was furious that what if debra dies without telling them where soledad was.
Meanwhile the p already arrived and they took Debra to the hospital. Just then Angel arrived and was asking the paramedic what happened and the condition of debra. Daniel was there too. Adela arrived too and daniel tried talking to her but she indirectly snubbed him. Meanwhile Andres was still consoling Diana and angel hugged lola too forming trying to console her. Then lola, angel, camilo rodrigues and andres went to the hospital. Diana also followed them that she didn't wanna be alone and that she hopes debra doesn't die.(I so hate diana!!). When they got there andres continued consoling Diana and then lola attacked Diana that she was a murderer that she shot debra to kill her, that she saw the lool ok diana face when she shot debra and it was a look of satisfaction and that she better prays that Debra doesn't die without telling them where soledad was. Meanwhile Vicky was still travelling in the bus and she heard about Debra's condition and started crying. She stole the wallet of the guy and and came down from the bus and joined another guy going to LA.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Snoggy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thanks, Queen Hadassah.

Andre is a confirmed dunce! angry

Damn Diana! I dislike her angry

I hope Debra survives, though she's wicked, I still like her grin grin

As for Angel, Felix, and Diana, jail is waiting for them.

Aurora is just too boring. undecided Now Aurora don die grin after all the long sufferings grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ify Angela: M so pissed with MHBL, how dense can Andre, Sophia, and even Rodrigo be Diana shot at Debra twice thats enough to show she wanted to kill Debra to prevent her from telling who the mastermind is. Dull producers

I wonder how much they offered those guys to play dumb parts..... undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Andres is a complete unadulterated buffoon. Some have eyes but cannot see...even his friend Camillo has warned d fish brain but he's so blinded by a diff kinda short skirt dat Hez completely erased every atom of sense left in him...... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52