Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541431 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
OMAR IN BCD IS DEAD...GONZALO SHOT HIM TWICEembarassed cry...JUST WATCHED THE FOLLOWING EPISODE...APART FROM REBECCA WHO BECOMES PARALYSED,WHOEVER FINDS OUT GONZALO'S SECRET EITHER ENDS UP DEAD OR MISSING...SORRY OMAR,BUT U SCREWED UP BIG TIME WITH REBECCA...INSTEAD OF FINDING A SAFE PLACE TO HIDE TWICE,YOU STILL TRIED TO PLAY INTO THE HANDS OF A SERIAL KILLER!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
LOLA AND ANDRE FOOLISHNESS IS MAKING ME REGRET WATCHING MHBL angry...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LOLA'S FACE WHEN HER 'ANGEL' REVEALS HIS DEVILISH ACTS ON HER...SHE THINKS SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND EVERYONE IS WRONG...SO SAD THAT DEBRA ENDED UP THIS WAY....EVEN TO THE POINT OF DEATH,SHE STILL LOVED ANDRE...SEE LOVE wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
monsuru560: i remembered andre didnt slept with debra throughout their married life....so what different abt the case ?
No offence sis or bro

He did oooo...even though he did't intend to,debra manuevered her way&he fell for ha tricks though does tyms wey he follow debra sleep,he be dey visualize lola in place of debra!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
bentenny: OMAR IN BCD IS DEAD...GONZALO SHOT HIM TWICEembarassed cry...JUST WATCHED THE FOLLOWING EPISODE...APART FROM REBECCA WHO BECOMES PARALYSED,WHOEVER FINDS OUT GONZALO'S SECRET EITHER ENDS UP DEAD OR MISSING...SORRY OMAR,BUT U SCREWED UP BIG TIME WITH REBECCA...INSTEAD OF FINDING A SAFE PLACE TO HIDE TWICE,YOU STILL TRIED TO PLAY INTO THE HANDS OF A SERIAL KILLER!!

awww,poor dude,ashe you ended up dieing...after getting fired wrongly,getting mobbed wrongly,now you died wrongly......infact ehn,see as dz telenovelas arrange hw character dey take die...in Aurora,aurora z dead,in PR,sorgio iz dead,in MHBFL,debra iz dead,now omar in BCD....shuhhh!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
C'est moi:
RIP Debra.....she loved Andree till she breathed her last.

I felt sorry for ha cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
favored gal:

they did now. how else will she be able to convince him that he is responsible.

even the scene she was accusing him of never loving her, she said " i know all the times you were sleeping with me, you were thinking of her"

Exactly. They did sleep together. This no b Jose Ignacio and Barbie matta... Diz guys were banging.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
monsuru560: i remembered andre didnt slept with debra throughout their married life....so what different abt the case ?
No offence sis or bro
and where did you hear that andree never slept with debra? Let me catch fire and roast nw,dat one that at evry minimal trial falls an has sex with debra,it sure hapnd mre than thrice so you beta stp dat ur talk, i hate it when guys think they cn play around with anytin in skirt and expct their galfrds to remain faithful an respct dm,WTF is she firewood mtchw,to tel u d truth eh lola has tried,wat sef am fed up with dis shout abt lola and angel,c eh lft 4 me i gve lola 250% rit to flirt with angel al she likes,wat does andree tink he is. In evry relationshp dres wat dy cll respct for each odas pride,andree dosnt have it evn smal sf, lola made it clear to evry man in ha lif dat andree was ultimate and ownd ha body no mata d situation but oga andre own is totaly difrnt,he always gves evrywoman in hs lfe d oportuinity to laf an spit at lolas face,always stickn hs dick an mouth wereva acepts dreby woundin d pride of d woman he claims to love,where i flt like kiling him was wen he refusd diana's resignation(JESUS) evn if shes d only profesional in d whole world whch she sure isnt at least 4 ur womans pride let her go but instead dis beloved gentleman refusd it despite the tears in lolas eye if i were lola sf eh,4 dat single act i must born pikin 4 angel. The sumary of dis my long anger provoked talk is that andree dosnt respct lola so dosnt dserve her rspct and we al knew frm d begining dat he had a tin for diana so he CN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE (i cn evn borow hm my pickup)

6 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ladiva49: and where did you hear that andree never slept with debra? Let me catch fire and roast nw,dat one that at evry minimal trial falls an has sex with debra,it sure hapnd mre than thrice so you beta stp dat ur talk, i hate it when guys think they cn play around with anytin in skirt and expct their galfrds to remain faithful an respct dm,WTF is she firewood mtchw,to tel u d truth eh lola has tried,wat sef am fed up with dis shout abt lola and angel,c eh lft 4 me i gve lola 250% rit to flirt with angel al she likes,wat does andree tink he is. In evry relationshp dres wat dy cll respct for each odas pride,andree dosnt have it evn smal sf, lola made it clear to evry man in ha lif dat andree was ultimate and ownd ha body no mata d situation but oga andre own is totaly difrnt,he always gves evrywoman in hs lfe d oportuinity to laf an spit at lolas face,always stickn hs dick an mouth wereva acepts dreby woundin d pride of d woman he claims to love,where i flt like kiling him was wen he refusd diana's resignation(JESUS) evn if shes d only profesional in d whole world whch she sure isnt at least 4 ur womans pride let her go but instead dis beloved gentleman refusd it despite the tears in lolas eye if i were lola sf eh,4 dat single act i must born pikin 4 angel. The sumary of dis my long anger provoked talk is that andree dosnt respct lola so dosnt dserve her rspct and we al knew frm d begining dat he had a tin for diana so he CN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE (i cn evn borow hm my pickup)

Lolz...babe...calm down oo... cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ladiva49: and where did you hear that andree never slept with debra? Let me catch fire and roast nw,dat one that at evry minimal trial falls an has sex with debra,it sure hapnd mre than thrice so you beta stp dat ur talk, i hate it when guys think they cn play around with anytin in skirt and expct their galfrds to remain faithful an respct dm,WTF is she firewood mtchw,to tel u d truth eh lola has tried,wat sef am fed up with dis shout abt lola and angel,c eh lft 4 me i gve lola 250% rit to flirt with angel al she likes,wat does andree tink he is. In evry relationshp dres wat dy cll respct for each odas pride,andree dosnt have it evn smal sf, lola made it clear to evry man in ha lif dat andree was ultimate and ownd ha body no mata d situation but oga andre own is totaly difrnt,he always gves evrywoman in hs lfe d oportuinity to laf an spit at lolas face,always stickn hs dick an mouth wereva acepts dreby woundin d pride of d woman he claims to love,where i flt like kiling him was wen he refusd diana's resignation(JESUS) evn if shes d only profesional in d whole world whch she sure isnt at least 4 ur womans pride let her go but instead dis beloved gentleman refusd it despite the tears in lolas eye if i were lola sf eh,4 dat single act i must born pikin 4 angel. The sumary of dis my long anger provoked talk is that andree dosnt respct lola so dosnt dserve her rspct and we al knew frm d begining dat he had a tin for diana so he CN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE (i cn evn borow hm my pickup)
telemundo fev. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2014

Lol grin 10000 likes for u girl!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 1:42am On Jan 04, 2014
million gbosa to you jawe, i join you on tthis... Eeven if angel is a demon like diana, lola never tried or even allowed angel to kiis her. She was married to diff men, but nvr slept with any, while andre dey nack debra at any given opportunity... Thumbs up jawe! U try.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=Droi]Mhbfl:
as diana killed deborah, angel would kill diana, so also andrie would kill angel....diana and angel were ex-lover after given birth to a child for eachother.
Adela would be pregnant carrying the baby of fulgencio while daniel becomes the step fada......
Bcd:
Rebecca
rebecca would escape from gonzalo hostage in the process got paralysed from a car accident.
In the she would be able to walk and tell pillar who is inaki mora.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo would be dissapointed after discovering from a dna test that he was not renato conde's son. He would kill omar. Almost got killed by adolfo but his mother mabel would take the bullet for him. he would end up in the prison, raped and sodomised after being betrayed by pillar who taped his confession with the help of emilo.

sebastine
Sebastine would be killed by raquel who happened to be pillar twin sister. She poisoned him with a rat poison after impersonatin pillar n inviting him for a drink

carola
carola would find out the truth that inaki is gonzalo from ganzalo's adoptive mum who was later killed by him for revealing his identity tru that pics that rebecca saw in the box...

Adolfo
he would be kidnapped by carola and torture by her at gonzalo' basement...in the end burn adolfo with gasolene wen he tried to kill her.

I have more to tell u but it is too.

No one asked for your summary! I hate ' soap spoilers' like you who kill any interest we might have left for the shows. we all know our way to Wikipedia or Google but let us enjoy our soapies our own way! when we need a recap or summary from you,we'll ask for it! Sabi-sabi!!! I too know!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Ladiva49 wrote down my exact thoughts! You even expressed it better! I'm exasperated by Andres' weakness towards Diana. Atleast, let's assume he doesn't believe all Lola's saying about Diana because he thinks she's jealous, what about Camello, Rodrigo and Daniel's warnings?? And he dared to insult Camello behind his back that he hasn't even stabilized his own life yet he's trying to advice him on how to fix his!
Truth is, Angel has been on Lola's neck for a much longer period before Diana appeared but she's always resisted him and even when she's trying to make Andres jealous, behind his back, she always clears Angel that Andres is the only one and all was for show. But Andres, smh!! I thought he'll atleast mourn Debora for 24hours...

I'm hoping i can get the CDs or download online once the telenovela's ended. Spoilers shouldn't bother summarizing please, i know the whole story, thanks.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2014
Will miss dat theme song played whenever it's Debra's part.... "dhen dhen dheeeeeennnnnn" cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2014
preetydiva: No one asked for your summary! I hate ' soap spoilers' like you who kill any interest we might have left for the shows. we all know our way to Wikipedia or Google but let us enjoy our soapies our own way! when we need a recap or summary from you,we'll ask for it! Sabi-sabi!!! I too know!!
HAHAHAHA
LAFF MY DIRTY ARSE-OFF grin grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2014
Lol,calm down babes.What you said is on point but Lola's naggings of late was/is getting too much.Like you said,in retaliation to how much Andree has hurt Lola,if I were in her shoes,I go born for Angel sef,lol.Andree is so dumb and immature and can't see through fake people and Lola doesn't know how to pass her message across without sounding kinda aggressive.They are both at fault.Their love get as e be.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mirajune: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
monsuru560: 4get abt d preg sis
we all know andre didnt had sex with her
that my point

na lie u lie jo. Andre slept with debra many times sef. Even when he was in prison, they had dia conjugal visits sef. I can still remember Debra telling Rodriguo dat he and Andre had more sex when he was in prison dan wen he got out. Dat was when she was complaining abt Andre not touching her since he got out of jail.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Julieni: million gbosa to you jawe, i join you on tthis... Eeven if angel is a demon like diana, lola never tried or even allowed angel to kiis her. She was married to diff men, but nvr slept with any, while andre dey nack debra at any given opportunity... Thumbs up jawe! U try.

grin grin grin 4 d bolded,i will say keep watching and see how passionate she is going to kiss angel grin...but buttomline is andre and lola were made 4 each oda..AND THEIR HEARTS WILL ALWAYS KEEP BEATING FOR EACH ODA cheesy...DATS HOW BEAUTIFUL LOVE IS MY SISTER!!! wink wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olamidetosh: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Andre can be compared to pillar sef in bcd. no no no until e land on top bed. angrywho is d finest female in all dis soapies sef
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
olamidetosh: Andre can be compared to pillar sef in bcd. no no no until e land on top bed. angrywho is d finest female in all dis soapies sef
@bolded as already been treated...pls check d previous page
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nairaboi(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Julietta na wetin na allow juan rest na. u don go follow pedro and now u don come hurt my sweet tempress.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Rad1cal: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Make all ladies here shun jooor!!

How Andre go take sabi whether Lola never cut show with those guys wey she marry.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Rad1cal: Make all ladies here shun jooor!!

How Andre go take sabi whether Lola never cut show with those guys wey she marry.

NO MIND DM JOOR MY BROTHER
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Saw d preview on next wk episodes..andre is still professing d love he and lola shares. Just hope he jumped back to his senses!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Droi: Mhbfl:
as diana killed deborah, angel would kill diana, so also andrie would kill angel....diana and angel were ex-lover after given birth to a child for eachother.
Adela would be pregnant carrying the baby of fulgencio while daniel becomes the step fada......
Bcd:
Rebecca
rebecca would escape from gonzalo hostage in the process got paralysed from a car accident.
In the she would be able to walk and tell pillar who is inaki mora.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo would be dissapointed after discovering from a dna test that he was not renato conde's son. He would kill omar. Almost got killed by adolfo but his mother mabel would take the bullet for him. he would end up in the prison, raped and sodomised after being betrayed by pillar who taped his confession with the help of emilo.

sebastine
Sebastine would be killed by raquel who happened to be pillar twin sister. She poisoned him with a rat poison after impersonatin pillar n inviting him for a drink

carola
carola would find out the truth that inaki is gonzalo from ganzalo's adoptive mum who was later killed by him for revealing his identity tru that pics that rebecca saw in the box...

Adolfo
he would be kidnapped by carola and torture by her at gonzalo' basement...in the end burn adolfo with gasolene wen he tried to kill her.

I have more to tell u but it is too long
over-sabi husband/house wife..we already know all these. We have access to google too. But we still wanna watch! So stop spoiling d fun!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
chyegems: over-sabi husband/house wife..we already know all these. We have access to google too. But we still wanna watch! So stop spoiling d fun!

I tire oh..show spoilers
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
olamidetosh: Andre can be compared to pillar sef in bcd. no no no until e land on top bed. angrywho is d finest female in all dis soapies sef
lol@andree
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
mirajune:

na lie u lie jo. Andre slept with debra many times sef. Even when he was in prison, they had dia conjugal visits sef. I can still remember Debra telling Rodriguo dat he and Andre had more sex when he was in prison dan wen he got out. Dat was when she was complaining abt Andre not touching her since he got out of jail.
hmmm na wow andree o

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
C'est moi:

Lol,calm down babes.What you said is on point but Lola's naggings of late was/is getting too much.Like you said,in retaliation to how much Andree has hurt Lola,if I were in her shoes,I go born for Angel sef,lol.Andree is so dumb and immature and can't see through fake people and Lola doesn't know how to pass her message across without sounding kinda aggressive.They are both at fault.Their love get as e be.
cerious gt as e b sf and i dnt blame lola o,man must vex
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rad1cal: Make all ladies here shun jooor!!

na wa o, na another debra abi diana be dis ooo, u hash oh!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Julieni: million gbosa to you jawe, i join you on tthis... Eeven if angel is a demon like diana, lola never tried or even allowed angel to kiis her. She was married to diff men, but nvr slept with any, while andre dey nack debra at any given opportunity... Thumbs up jawe! U try.
tanks dear,
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Spotless_babe:

Lol grin 10000 likes for u girl!
hahaha,tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.