Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541413 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
bentenny:
telemundo fev. grin grin grin grin grin
na so me sf c am o
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hahahaha,they goten me 2 angry
Creamish:

Lolz...babe...calm down oo... cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
This Juan kiss for DMD fit peel person lips oh. Paula go done suffer on sets
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
See Juliana o..anyway, like the saying goes 'man made man to be wicked' paula nefa see smoke, what's this shadow image of Mr Emilio? We already know its him joor..enough!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
See life! Jose too has been made to drink the same bitter pills as Rosa.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oh nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Andree slept with Diana? Thought he wasn't gonna do it.I now dislike him officially.No more excuses for this stupid s.cumbag.I take back the little blame I gave Lola.She knows the kind of mumu fiance she has.Andree thinks he can have his cake and eat it and no matter what,Lola will accept him back cos they love each other and he expects Lola to be/stay chaste.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
C'est moi:
Oh nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Andree slept with Diana? Thought he wasn't gonna do it.I now dislike him officially.No more excuses for this stupid s.cumbag.

the first I will say a moment of weakness but the 2nd in the shower is totally out of it. Andrea went to far
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lola: Seek and you shall find..hope youre dancing Skelewu now? Said it..the only reason Diana is in Andres life is cause of the Fly Angel, if she had avoided that Angel guy in the 1st place, this wouldn't be happening
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
C'est moi:
Oh nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Andree slept with Diana? Thought he wasn't gonna do it.I now dislike him officially.No more excuses for this stupid s.cumbag.I take back the little blame I gave Lola.She knows the kind of mumu fiance she has.Andree thinks he can have his cake and eat it and no matter what,Lola will accept him back cos they love each other and he expects Lola to be/stay chaste.

D annoying thing is dat Lola won't move on with her life(I'm not saying she should be with angel).
It would be better to start a new life na,seeing dat he doesn't heed to warnings by lola.
But its wat d writers want so make I just keep quiet.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
benedictac: See life! Jose too has been made to drink the same bitter pills as Rosa.
Its good for him..let him suffer small,
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Na meeeehn..this is Nollywoood!! I rov MHBF meeeeeee!! The pickin been dey laff ho. Lolas Drama too much..shake sense into her!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Eeeya I feel for Andrea in MHBL
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
angryAndre na bastard, dog, nkita, mudafuka, I feel like shooting him. I feel like sending boko haram to him. He is a poor excuse for a human being. A waste of space. Shiooor. Kelebe. Pueee. Dis guy disgusts me. And he still has the guts to blame lola. He cannot even man up to his mistakes. Super bastard.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Typical of the man...to blame the woman for his mistakes...smh..how did he get lola to forgive him?

And diana is still innocent in his eyes but the 'supposed' love of his life is to blame...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
crazygod: angryAndre na bastard, dog, nkita, mudafuka, I feel like shooting him. I feel like sending boko haram to him. He is a poor excuse for a human being. A waste of space. Shiooor. Kelebe. Pueee. Dis guy disgusts me. And he still has the guts to blame lola. He cannot even man up to his mistakes. Super bastard.
You nailed it! That's the most annoying part.He didn't man up to his mistake and apologize.He was just giving flimsy inconsequential excuses and blaming Lola for all that happened between them in the past.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
benedictac:

the first I will say a moment of weakness but the 2nd in the shower is totally out of it. Andrea went to far
He went too far.At least some little respect for Lola,knowing she doesn't like Diana.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
ella.b:

D annoying thing is dat Lola won't move on with her life(I'm not saying she should be with angel).
It would be better to start a new life na,seeing dat he doesn't heed to warnings by lola.
But its wat d writers want so make I just keep quiet.
I really wish for Lola to let her guards down for once too.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Last statement by lola cracked me up grin " andre is an slowpoke and he can rot".
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
crazygod: Last statement by lola cracked me up grin " andre is an slowpoke and he can rot".

Y is nairaland censoring me. Na me talk am ni abi Lola angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Javier nor go kill me with laugh oh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
See hOw dem tie Ismeal... grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by emsy: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
benedictac: Javier nor go kill me with laugh oh

d guy turned to a lil puss, javier men....

*spoof, like they cldnt get in the car and throw gonzalez on the ground. rubbish directors.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Javier Never misses the opportunity to make out with his real wife wella..and now poor Omar is dead, thanks to Rebecca, Oya go back to captivity!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
I never see any mumu for both real life or any movie like Pila

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Corolla should ask Gonzolo how he knew Omar was dead..she only told him 'there was a tradegy' dude concluded that he was Dead, am sure she's just trying to rope him in. Lil diego is gay..knew it, what a sissy? See what Javier turned him into
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
benedictac: I never see any mumu for both real life or any movie like Pila
I wonder how d actress dey manage act like mumu for d series sef.
E no tire her?
Pilla go solve ppl problem but her own she no go fit.
Wetin dey make her fear Havier like dis?
From d beginning of BCD,I fit tell u say pilla tears don create ocean.Taaaa
Pilla na disgrace.I can't stand her.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
For wetin nah?:
Corolla should ask Gonzolo how he knew Omar was dead..she only told him 'there was a tradegy' dude concluded that he was Dead, am sure she's just trying to rope him in. Lil diego is gay..knew it, what a sissy? See what Javier turned him into

Always knew dat lil cute boy was gay...its truly havier's fault.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
My oh my!!!
if na for nija,persin go think say dem be-witch andre,kai,na wa ooo...To me,andre is more impulsive dan lola..wen debra still dey alive,lola sef no suffer lyk dz...ah noticed andre had a litu rashes frm hs scapula down tu d area of hs chest,kai dz producers no try!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
crazygod: angryAndre na bastard, dog, nkita, mudafuka, I feel like shooting him. I feel like sending boko haram to him. He is a poor excuse for a human being. A waste of space. Shiooor. Kelebe. Pueee. Dis guy disgusts me. And he still has the guts to blame lola. He cannot even man up to his mistakes. Super bastard.

grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahahah...guy take it easy...its ok...na act dem dey act grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
benedictac: Eeeya I feel for Andrea in MHBL

Why ...Andrea is a scumbag low life...guy he saw it coming from d moment he employed that bitch...he just doesn't respect Lola enough and its too bad....I hate him now and I wished. Lola gave him a very dirty slap for hurting her so much...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
ella.b:

I wonder how d actress dey manage act like mumu for d series sef.
E no tire her?
Pilla go solve ppl problem but her own she no go fit.
Wetin dey make her fear Havier like dis?
From d beginning of BCD,I fit tell u say pilla tears don create ocean.Taaaa
Pilla na disgrace.I can't stand her.

I swear down and d funniest thing is that Javier is a coward he only has mouth when it come to women his bone will be strong but his fellow men he's just a coward as for pillar d name I gave her is "tell me how it feels " crying angel smh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zizi(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
According to my mum, Andre na real fucklicat!!! Tufia.

Make Jose Ignacio kool of small for jail. Em nonsense too much!!! Short boy

Javier.... is something else!!! somebody needs to give him 2 dirty hot slap

Pilar...Ode to d core. Mumu squared!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.