Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (542295 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
U GALZ ARE BLAMING ONLY ANDRE.....WHAT OF LOLA AND ANGEL??
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Andre na big ODE.
I was so happy when lola put sofia,rodrigo,andres and dat mumu Diana in their places.
Even as camillo advised andres,d idiat is still defending Diana.Na so e like woman reach?
As for Lola and angel,I think lola sees him as her friend but sumxs when she flirts with him to make andres jealous,it pisses me off.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
monsuru560: U GALZ ARE BLAMING ONLY ANDRE.....WHAT OF LOLA AND ANGEL??

Lola, for d 1st time, is in my good books...so she's safe from blames for now. Angel is just someone she's using to divert her heart aches...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
I don't even know where to begin my talk talk.Lemme just say Andree,DMD (hissed most of the time throughout today's episode,have some observations but lemme just continue watching,hoping it'll get better) and BCD (Gonzalo had exposed himself many times but the writer just decided to prolong things) had been annoying for a while now.I've not commented in a while cos the way Andree acts around Diana is so annoying and irritating.Can't wait for him to find out who she really is.At the end of the day...."Why get so worked up,they are just telenovelas"smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nenepresh: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
abegi oo,mak una shift una attention away frm andre&lola jere,else na vex una go dey vex through out..ai dont knw how dz telenovelas did it,dey so know how to capture the viewers' attention,impulse as well as rage,kai...not only in MHBFL,but oda telenovela's too......awwww,poor debra,no matter how terrorizing you may be,deres alwys a limit to wat you can do,your limit is here alredi...so helpless *ouch*...heeeee,see as daniel jus dey eye adela through out...*BReaking News*...sophia&camilio are getting along!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Diana pls die already! I can't stand that bi tch. I prefer Angel to diana and as for Andres, he doesn't deserve Lola, I wish Lola would fall in love with a new character. Andres is gullible but the only person he never listens to is lola. I think Debra died at the end of today's episode.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Droi: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mhbfl:
as diana killed deborah, angel would kill diana, so also andrie would kill angel....diana and angel were ex-lover after given birth to a child for eachother.
Adela would be pregnant carrying the baby of fulgencio while daniel becomes the step fada......
Bcd:
Rebecca
rebecca would escape from gonzalo hostage in the process got paralysed from a car accident.
In the she would be able to walk and tell pillar who is inaki mora.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo would be dissapointed after discovering from a dna test that he was not renato conde's son. He would kill omar. Almost got killed by adolfo but his mother mabel would take the bullet for him. he would end up in the prison, raped and sodomised after being betrayed by pillar who taped his confession with the help of emilo.

sebastine
Sebastine would be killed by raquel who happened to be pillar twin sister. She poisoned him with a rat poison after impersonatin pillar n inviting him for a drink

carola
carola would find out the truth that inaki is gonzalo from ganzalo's adoptive mum who was later killed by him for revealing his identity tru that pics that rebecca saw in the box...

Adolfo
he would be kidnapped by carola and torture by her at gonzalo' basement...in the end burn adolfo with gasolene wen he tried to kill her.

I have more to tell u but it is too long
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Snoggy(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Droi: Mhbfl:
as diana killed deborah, angel would kill diana, so also andrie would kill angel....diana and angel were ex-lover after given birth to a child for eachother.
Adela would be pregnant carrying the baby of fulgencio while daniel becomes the step fada......
Bcd:
Rebecca
rebecca would escape from gonzalo hostage in the process got paralysed from a car accident.
In the she would be able to walk and tell pillar who is inaki mora.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo would be dissapointed after discovering from a dna test that he was not renato conde's son. He would kill omar. Almost got killed by adolfo but his mother mabel would take the bullet for him. he would end up in the prison, raped and sodomised after being betrayed by pillar who taped his confession with the help of emilo.

sebastine
Sebastine would be killed by raquel who happened to be pillar twin sister. She poisoned him with a rat poison after impersonatin pillar n inviting him for a drink

carola
carola would find out the truth that inaki is gonzalo from ganzalo's adoptive mum who was later killed by him for revealing his identity tru that pics that rebecca saw in the box...

Adolfo
he would be kidnapped by carola and torture by her at gonzalo' basement...in the end burn adolfo with gasolene wen he tried to kill her.

I have more to tell u but it is too long
Please, drop the link here cheesy

I want to read everything.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by stoutgat101: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2014
hi everyone, so new to this, my fav show is lola and del monte, even though i cant decide yet if i want juan with paula or julietta and i totally love lola's baddass attitude and that is one sexy woman . can someone please share a link to atleast read the episodes and previous shows in english plzzzz. ive been trying to find diego and paloma in english as well as hidden passion but i cant find it anywhere., can someone plzz help me, i really wanna watch those soapies again, or with subtitles, plzz help me. sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2014
monsuru560: U GALZ ARE BLAMING ONLY ANDRE.....WHAT OF LOLA AND ANGEL??

Abi?! Lolas own is just tooo much, she's always quick to judge and criticize the female characters around Andre but can't see past her Nose with scums like her ex hubbies and Angel. Wetin be her stress? See the way she hushed sophia, wooh if na Naija she try that Nonsense..na gbosa she for hear for her ear. I'll be really happy if Andre dumps her for good. Very annoying and selfish woman!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olaric(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Creamish:

I wonder how much they offered those guys to play dumb parts..... undecided

Everyone keeps calling Andres fish brain, but I think the same goes for Lola. I quite remember how Tiberio was also shot and killed by Angel and no one on this forum castigated Lola for doubting Andre when he expressed his doubt about the innocence of the guy (Angel). On so many occasions too, Andre had expressed doubt over Angel's innocence; warning Lola on occasions too. I think it's a lesson for all of us; let's be slow to trust strangers
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2014
@queen Hadassah tnks for d recap f MHB4L
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2014
@i-phy1, u are welcome.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
RIP Debra.....she loved Andree till she breathed her last.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jose Ignacio can't even fight?? He and Martin just stupidly ruined d rescue mission d police had planned. Stupid pair. So Sergio don die? Geraldoz part always gets me laffing... cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jmaine: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Martins is the dullest guy in Precious rose . . . angry

. . . . .and Debra mum tears was so touching and emotional . . . . sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Now Lola is taking things too far.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ooooooooh! Where's DKB when you need him? Lola sure deserves some DKB slaps to reset her thoughts, she knows Diana is fishy but not Angel..meanwhile Diana is only around Andre cause the fly called Angel is hanging around Lola, yet every1 keeps blaming Andre..the guy don try joor. Thank goodness Rodriguez is beginning to suspect Angel
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Seeing Andres kissing Diana brought tears to my eyes, Lola doesn't deserve that. I wish Lola could just fall in love with a new character and forget Andres. Andres is weak. I feel so sorry for Vicky also.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
That was Andree's moment of weakness.I know he's been acting really stupid lately and I'm not justifying him kissing Diana but Lola's naggings was getting too much.Men don't like nagging women.She's been kinda aggressive and disrespectful in the way she's been talking to Andree of late.I know Andree has made a mistake in the past with Debra but there are other ways to make a man see reasons with you.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Andre,always falling hand. U ve proved yet again that u can't be faithful. Pretending not to notice that diana wants him. Lola has neva bn intimate with any other person not even her so called husbands. But andre is a different case. I so hate him now!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
My poor Debra.I ll miss her badly.
I almost cried when vicky cried.
Andres...no comment.
Lola..well,her wahala get as e be.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
BCD is getting fierce again. Today's episode make sense wella. But its still remaining 60 episodes. Too long! Does d producers want gonzolo to finish d entire cast of BCD before he is apprehended?? Nawa..ooo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
For wetin nah?:

Abi?! Lolas own is just tooo much, she's always quick to judge and criticize the female characters around Andre but can't see past her Nose with scums like her ex hubbies and Angel. Wetin be her stress? See the way she hushed sophia, wooh if na Naija she try that Nonsense..na gbosa she for hear for her ear. I'll be really happy if Andre dumps her for good. Very annoying and selfish woman!!
100000 LIKES
let andre dump lola....lets see who will be pained most
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
olaric:

Everyone keeps calling Andres fish brain, but I think the same goes for Lola. I quite remember how Tiberio was also shot and killed by Angel and no one on this forum castigated Lola for doubting Andre when he expressed his doubt about the innocence of the guy (Angel). On so many occasions too, Andre had expressed doubt over Angel's innocence; warning Lola on occasions too. I think it's a lesson for all of us; let's be slow to trust strangers
ANOTHER 100000 LIKES
lola jst dae vex me.....she neva knw who angel is....
Hmmmm....d day wae she go no ehn.....she go love andre by force
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
C'est moi:
Now Lola is taking things too far.
i told u lola is becoming smtin else
m nt saying dz cos am a guy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Queen hadassah: Seeing Andres kissing Diana brought tears to my eyes, Lola doesn't deserve that. I wish Lola could just fall in love with a new character and forget Andres. Andres is weak. I feel so sorry for Vicky also.
SORRY QUEEN
Tell ur lola to stop flirting with angel to make andre jealous and disrespecting andre
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
chyegems: Andre,always falling hand. U ve proved yet again that u can't be faithful. Pretending not to notice that diana wants him. Lola has neva bn intimate with any other person not even her so called husbands. But andre is a different case. I so hate him now!
i remembered andre didnt slept with debra throughout their married life....so what different abt the case ?
No offence sis or bro
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by slino: 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=slino]happy new year guys. can someone please give me the site to download the sound track that usually plays each time vickky is rehearsing for her dance in lorenzo studio in AURORA. hello guys story waiting. for your response. pleaseeeeee
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
monsuru560: i remembered andre didnt slept with debra throughout their married life....so what different abt the case ?
No offence sis or bro

so why did he think her pregnancy was for him. the one he accused Lola of terminating? IVF? of course Andres and Debra had sex
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
favored gal:

so how did he think her pregnancy was for him. IVF?
4get abt d preg sis
we all know andre didnt had sex with her
that my point
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
monsuru560: 4get abt d preg sis
we all know andre didnt had sex with her
that my point

My dear, they did na, how else will she be able to convince him that he is responsible.

even the scene she was accusing him of never loving her, she said " i know all the times you were sleeping with me, you were thinking of her"

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.