Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540601 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
BellaSwan:

I did and if she didn't give Camilla breathing space from d onset, she wouldn't hv suffered as she did cos she knew Antonio was a ladies man before agreeing to date him.
i guess she was in love though
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Sofia is a soft girl.Sofia loved Antonio before she was introduced to the Brando family.She never Antonio was a ladies man until Daniella said Antonio left her at the alter.Antonio and Sofia were dating before she was introduced to the Brando family.remember Antonio was a secret admiral of Sofia while she was in school.that's why he was visit Sofia's school to drop gifts through people in her school.
Why won't she give camilia space?Camilia is her boyfriend's cousin and Camilia was a senior at the office while Sofia was P.A also.
lol he did all dt to woo her,but i think he liked her frm the 1st time dts the window b4 camilla tha witch made him bet to sleep wt her and soph is very naive sha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
BellaSwan:

I did and if she didn't give Camilla breathing space from d onset, she wouldn't hv suffered as she did cos she knew Antonio was a ladies man before agreeing to date him.
dnt forget soph is naive asper she hasnt dated b4 and camilla was antonio couz i felt she just respected her though
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Chibuke56:
eduardo is a man of words nt action evri time he wuld say "ahm gonna kill u montecristo" but he neva had d guts to do it *coward*
buahahahhahaha very annoying
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: you are guy no wonder.pls when u hv gold,dont go around picking stones..
being a guy doesnt make me less objective...am not gender biased....and who is the gold and who is the stone? sophia is the gold?grin grin grin
One who believes in you inspite of ur deficiencies and limitations like miranda(she is even a precious diamond sef kiss kiss) or a perfectionist like sophia who believes nothing bad can ever be good in this life...? grin grin
i guess u sud by now know my choice wink...if miranda is likened 2 a stone,den i wud rather choose stones grin grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
bentenny:
being a guy doesnt make me less objective...am not gender biased....and who is the gold and who is the stone? sophia is the gold?grin grin grin
One who believes in you inspite of ur deficiencies and limitations like miranda(she is even a precious diamond sef kiss kiss) or a perfectionist like sophia who believes nothing bad can ever be good in this life...? grin grin
i guess u sud by now know my choice wink...if miranda is likened 2 a stone,den i wud rather choose stones grin grin grin...
woow it is just a movie though
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: lol he did all dt to woo her,but i think he liked her frm the 1st time dts the window b4 camilla tha witch made him bet to sleep wt her and soph is very naive sha

Lols, no he genuinely liked her,until he introduced her to his family especially his grandmother and pedro.who threatened him to get married since he was "spoilt child" but madam camilia did not accept.there was so much pressure on him to settle down that's why he decided to play with sofia lol and camilia was in suport.wish he was not under pressure of marriage and family properties it would have been a different case.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
i cnt wait for broken angel to start hehehe,i cnt wait to see aaron daiz
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: woow it is just a movie though
really? grin grin grin
yet you took it personally... tongue...na analysis we dey do sha..we r okay wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
bentenny:
really? grin grin grin
yet you took it personally... tongue...na analysis we dey do sha..we r okay wink
lol sorry,i didnt knw.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ohh miranda my love... cry ...she is just in the middle of all dis.... undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
zerray: lol sorry,i didnt knw.
please no apologises smiley..i wasnt in any way offended..we r only discussing..no big deal...ok? wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ideranani: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
CL:seriously I can't really blame sophia,she went through hell with antonio to make it worse none of d Brando family belived her when she told dem about camila attempt at killin her until camila showed her true colour to dem,one of d reasons she left antonio was because he left d baby with camila to take care of his dog and I also can't blame antonio cos he never could imagine dt camilla can b dt devlish.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Temi231(f): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
teey22: Google corazon valienti by flora ciarlo for fearless heart theme song nd dime by jencarlos canela for forbidden passions theme song

Thank you. Download successfully.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 1:39am On Jul 26, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Sofia is a soft girl.Sofia loved Antonio before she was introduced to the Brando family.She never Antonio was a ladies man until Daniella said Antonio left her at the alter.Antonio and Sofia were dating before she was introduced to the Brando family.remember Antonio was a secret admiral of Sofia while she was in school.that's why he was visit Sofia's school to drop gifts through people in her school.
Why won't she give camilia space?Camilia is her boyfriend's cousin and Camilia was a senior at the office while Sofia was P.A also.

Huh?! I don't think you're talking about the same CL I've been watching. Sophia met Antonio the day he dumped Daniella at the altar(on their wedding day). ..she heard about him and his many deeds with women before she and mum catered Antonio/Daniella's wedding. ..she knew he was A DOG!! She even suspected his relationship with Camilla before she got married to him. Sophia went through a lot with Antonio

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 2:24am On Jul 26, 2014
zerray: you are guy no wonder.pls when u hv gold,dont go around picking stones..

No wonder
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 2:43am On Jul 26, 2014
favoredgal:

No wonder
smileyso?
does that hinder my sense of reasoning or make me gender sensitive...? sad
lets face it, players like anthonio make mistakes and only few learn from them...but even the few who learn are never given the opportunity 2 prove themselves because they will always be questioned and accused by their past deeds...no one is perfect not even sophia who almost made a serious blunder by marrying an unknown and cynical bloke like rocky out of pity...
ladies like miranda let u understand dat people can change and bcome what they are meant 2 be..things arent always black and white....but like wat my dear zerray said,its just a movie smiley..but i have indeed learnt alot wink

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Huh?! I don't think you're talking about the same CL I've been watching. Sophia met Antonio the day he dumped Daniella at the altar(on their wedding day). ..she heard about him and his many deeds with women before she and mum catered Antonio/Daniella's wedding. ..she knew he was A DOG!! She even suspected his relationship with Camilla before she got married to him. Sophia went through a lot with Antonio

Yes she knew he was called "A Dog" but she did not know to the extent he was called a dog.he loved her just that Camilia has more influence on him and she knew nothing about their relationship(antonio and camilia) until their wedding and honeymoon.that's when she started daring camilia.if she knew about camilia and antonio relationship;why was she struggling to please Camilia at the office?
Antonio was under pressure to get married by his father and grandmother abi you did not watch all those parts?when they seized most of his stuffs?
And that does not give her the right to marry Rocky immediately after her divorce
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2014
bentenny:
smileyso?
does that hinder my sense of reasoning or make me gender sensitive...? sad
lets face it, players like anthonio make mistakes and only few learn from them...but even the few who learn are never given the opportunity 2 prove themselves because they will always be questioned and accused by their past deeds...no one is perfect not even sophia who almost made a serious blunder by marrying an unknown and cynical bloke like rocky out of pity...
ladies like miranda let u understand dat people can change and bcome what they are meant 2 be..things arent always black and white....but like wat my dear zerray said,its just a movie smiley..but i have indeed learnt alot wink

But it's the writers that decided to turn rocky into an idi.ot so that Sophia and anthonio will get back together. Rocky was a decent fellow in the beginning. Not unknown or cynical as you stated. They were friends and loved in the same neighborhood.

He even refused the contract to go solo and insisted his friends Benny and the other chick be included in the contract. He wrote a song Sophia with Sophia not revenge as inspiration. He was always there for Sophia. Infact if not that Nairaland lost some data, IDv quoted some old post that people were abusing Sophia for ignoring rocky who truly loved her and following anthonio a playboy.

I remember answering one of such post that that the heart wants what the heart wants.

In reality a Sophia would have found love with rocky or someone else because to recover from what she went through in the hands of Camilla/ anthonio would've been almost impossible.

It was just sad to see people berating her, forgetting what she went through and forgetting everyone has a breaking point. After the hurt she simply tried to find love elsewhere which is normal.

Which brings me to my conclusion that this thread mirrors an average naija's woman dilemma. You are damned if you stay in a bad situation and damned if you don't. That's why it's best to always look inwards and do whatever makes you happy. Everyone will always have an opinion anyways.

It's just a movie but Iv learnt a lot too sad

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2014
favoredgal:

But it's the writers that decided to turn rocky into an idi.ot so that Sophia and anthonio will get back together. Rocky was a decent fellow in the beginning. Not unknown or cynical as you stated. They were friends and loved in the same neighborhood.

He even refused the contract to go solo and insisted his friends Benny and the other chick be included in the contract. He wrote a song Sophia with Sophia not revenge as inspiration. He was always there for Sophia. Infact if not that Nairaland lost some data, IDv quoted some old post that people were abusing Sophia for ignoring rocky who truly loved her and following anthonio a playboy.

I remember answering one of such post that that the heart wants what the heart wants.

In reality a Sophia would have found love with rocky or someone else because to recover from what she went through in the hands of Camilla/ anthonio would've been almost impossible.

It was just sad to see people berating her, forgetting what she went through and forgetting everyone has a breaking point. After the hurt she simply tried to find love elsewhere which is normal.

Which brings me to my conclusion that this thread mirrors an average naija's woman dilemma. You are damned if you stay in a bad situation and damned if you don't. That's why it's best to always look inwards and do whatever makes you happy. Everyone will always have an opinion anyways.

1billion like....trust these telenovela,they hv a way of turning ppl into villian remember del monte dynasty.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ideranani: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2014
favoredgal:

you ar so on point,in reality I wouldn't advice any1 to continue in dt type of relationship cos the chances of him going back to his old self is very high.eg Tiger Wood:after goin into rehab for his sex addiction he strayed and his wife eventually divorced him.Ladies make una shines eyes wellwell o at times love alone can't sustaine a marriage there is so much more .....

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
favoredgal:

my dear,am judging the characters based on the roles they played in the movie and the writer deciding 2 play rocky at the end as a cynical person or an i.diot like you said is just a way 2 show you that even the most trustworthy and best of men can be culpable of evil..it just proves to you that people are not perfect...

according 2 d movie,sophia wasnt treated well by anthonio and his sins b4 now were well documented...he realized his mistakes and went 4 rehab just 2 be with sophia and his child...i understand it may sometimes take time 2 believe that an addict or cassanova has changed but she loved him and all she needed 2 do was trust in him and believe his rehab has changed him...unfortiunately she didnt do so and just like i said previously,it took another lady 2 show sophia that there is hope 4 even an unrepentant addict...

no one is berating sophia least of all my humble self...afterall it was her choice 2 marry rocky without knowing that rocky was just a fake who wanted 2 use her 2 gain his everlasting revenge...yes in real life,maybe sophia wud have married rocky without loving him and maybe anthonio wud have met another miranda who believes in him and understands him beta,who knows...dont get me wrong i hate cassanovas with passion but wen such people decide 2 change,then all we need 2 do is believe and trust in them 2 make that change a reality....moral lesson:people can change and live a better life whether man or woman but they also need our understanding 2 make it a reality! this 4 me is my humble opinion without sentiments!!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
ideranani: you ar so on point,in reality I wouldn't advice any1 to continue in dt type of relationship cos the chances of him going back to his old self is very high.eg Tiger Wood:after goin into rehab for his sex addiction he strayed and his wife eventually divorced him[b][/b].Ladies make una shines eyes wellwell o at times love alone can't sustaine a marriage there is so much more .....
grin grin grin grin....my dear d info you got about the tiger woods divorce case is limited...if u followed their divorce case very well,the wife had already decided 2 divorce him whether he went 4 rehab or not becos she wasnt comfortable having him around anymore and not because he strayed after he had gone 4 rehab....this sudnt be used as a yardstick 2 judge everyone who was a former addict...this is similar 2 a lady saying that all men r d same(or dogs cheesy)just because a guy broke her heart or a guy saying all ladies have fish brain just because he sleeps with his type of ladies....what happened 2 tiger woods den is unfortunate and disappointing but using his sins 2 judge every1 esp guys is more or less a hasty conclusion and generalized theory 4rm u...

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Aitee1: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hope this is the begining of this 'fearless heart' cos i really wanna follow it up
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aitee1: Hope this is the begining of this 'fearless heart' cos i really wanna follow it up
guess u r watching d catchup....4rm wat i read,it seems it was d best telenovela till date in terms of action,love and suspense!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
zerray: 1billion like....trust these telenovela,they hv a way of turning ppl into villian remember del monte dynasty.
cheesy cheesy...no be so nahh...all wat u saw had already been done on script even b4 d filming started...once again,the storyline defines all d characters according 2 d roles dey played...rocky was not rich but rode 2 fame and got cocky and felt like he didnt need any1 in his life and was convinced he can go solo,but now nobody wants him(today we have musicians like dat in naija..i wont call his name wink )....dats d role d directors and producers wanted him 2 play in d telenovela and not because dey decided 2 disfigure d role of rocky overnight cheesy...shuu una no dey try ohhh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
bentenny:
cheesy cheesy...no be so nahh...all wat u saw had already been done on script even b4 d filming started...once again,the storyline defines all d characters according 2 d roles dey played...rocky was not rich but rode 2 fame and got cocky and felt like he didnt need any1 in his life and was convinced he can go solo,but now nobody wants him(today we have musicians like dat in naija..i wont call his name wink )....dats d role d directors and producers wanted him 2 play in d telenovela and not because dey decided 2 disfigure d role of rocky overnight cheesy...shuu unau no dey try ohhh

They change story lines midway o

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
ideranani: you ar so on point,in reality I wouldn't advice any1 to continue in dt type of relationship cos the chances of him going back to his old self is very high.eg Tiger Wood:after goin into rehab for his sex addiction he strayed and his wife eventually divorced him.Ladies make una shines eyes wellwell o at times love alone can't sustaine a marriage there is so much more .....

Gbam! I think in Sophia's case besides being in love with Antonio, she also wanted to remain with the father of her son..a complete family. She didn't want her son experiencing what she and Alejandro went through *growing up without their dad*. But she try sha, cause I believe people don't really change..they might tone down some shady character but complete change, mba! I remember Antonio showing signs of relapse after rehab but jolted back to reality at the thought of loosing his son completely.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
favoredgal:

True

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
favoredgal:

shocked..what did u say?
are you the writer or the writee..? grin
my dear dont be deceived by the 'confession of stars' stuff...you can change an actor(or actress) or plot or name but not a STORYLINE....i know there were telenovelas like elena's ghost that went tru sum minor name changes but not all of dem were changed...lets not go off track here...and lets face it,changing a storyline after one has already been written is absolutely expensive and time wasting...infact grin saying this makes the writer of such movie OR telenovela look incompetent and out of touch.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Please does anyone experience this crack like a video cassettee display player(vcd)on telemundo channel.can't watch anything without a crack
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Gbam! I think in Sophia's case besides being in love with Antonio, she also wanted to remain with the father of her son..a complete family. She didn't want her son experiencing what she and Alejandro went through *growing up without their dad*. B[b]ut she try sha, cause I believe people don't really change[/b]..they might tone down some shady character but complete change, mba! I remember Antonio showing signs of relapse after rehab but jolted back to reality at the thought of loosing his son completely.
ok..i guess the above is an opinion of urs...cos am a firm believer that people change and we need 2 encourage them too..they cant do it on their own...if no one trusted or believed in you,u wont be where u r today..my opinion though!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.