Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (550603 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
yinxfun: Na so ma sister embarassed embarassed embarassed
i for know i for wait for house a little bit,i never knew this NMA strike go tey like this.......
i for don dey chillez with ma telemundo for house
embarassed embarassed embarassed

It is well even inside the well my bros...dem go soon call the strike off I hope
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 12:28am On Jul 22, 2014
RIP to Monica Spear/Bianca Santillana! embarassed embarassed

SW Julian is a complete psychopath, how he could sit right next to Matilda, watching her torment herself over the killer baffles me..and what's Camilla's stress with Benji's relationship with Rosio? Shouldn't she be grateful that her randy Bro in.law moved on? Shameless Trio!! Zanetti is so unprofessional, sharing police information with her Choko...make she dey there dey prance around like praying mantis.
LOL Mireya has gone from having problems with every1 around her to having problems with God undecided..ungrateful geeh, shouldn't she be thankful that HE granted her her wish to remain in a wheelchair tongue . Isabelle out with the truth already!! Stop going round in circles. Jose Manuel sef forget wetin she talk inside motor after her accident?
FH Barbara's (PR) voice is back, yay! The part were they went for Samantha's rescue reminds me of Denzel Washington's "man on fire". Interesting faces in this new novela. ..A mix of cast from BCD and Aurora.
CL Shey Rocky see him life now? Tomayo sef pick race, chai..life eehn! Leff am, to do evil no good.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
#fearless heart dey r cheating with each oda alredy; dis Fabian Rios is so funnny here like wise Angela n Juan marcos. Very interestin novela so far

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
FH..so far so gr8...so much loved their theme song,had to download it wink...that Bernardo del Castillo(willy's father) is a real player...like father like son grin grin..and dats exactly wat the son(willy) is doing...will be following it like twitter cheesy
CL:am a bit sentimental towards sophia but really deserves wat she is getting(she is even fortunate not 2 marry rocky)...i keep saying it,if not for the happy ending story cliche 4 anthonio and sophia,miranda wud have been more than ideal 4 him cos she loves him 4 who he is... wink

6 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
bentenny: FH..so far so gr8...so much loved their theme song,had to download it wink...that Bernardo del Castillo(willy's father) is a real player...like father like son grin grin..and dats exactly wat the son(willy) is doing...will be following it like twitter cheesy
CL:am a bit sentimental towards sophia but really deserves wat she is getting(she is even fortunate not 2 marry rocky)...i keep saying it,if not for the happy ending story cliche 4 anthonio and sophia,miranda wud have been more than ideal 4 him cos she loves him 4 who he is... wink

this Antonio and Sophia's parts is a great lesson for our singles to learn from
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
benedictac:

this Antonio and Sophia's parts is a great lesson for our singles to learn from
taa pls dnt even go der if it isnt movie eh antolhonio would hv regretd why he lost soph. it is even happening most guys lose gold while picking stones frget CL it is just movie if it is meant to be real life soph would hv bn happier wt rocky and anthonio living in regret.2nd chances are difficult i wouldnt lie o.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
zerray: taa pls dnt even go der if it isnt movie eh antolhonio would hv regretd why he lost soph. it is even happening most guys lose gold while picking stones frget CL it is just movie if it is meant to be real life soph would hv bn happier wt rocky and anthonio living in regret.2nd chances are difficult i wouldnt lie o.

babe cool no be fight now. the essence of movies is not just for the entertainment but for some moral lessons and I don't see anything wrong with what I have said love. moreover , the word singles is not just for babes but guys too. or do u want to tell me U've not learnt anything in their parts?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
benedictac:

babe cool no be fight now. the essence of movies is not just for the entertainment but for some moral lessons and I don't see anything wrong with what I have said love. moreover , the word singles is not just for babes but guys too. or do u want to tell me U've not learnt anything in their parts?
lol wasnt angry sorry if you read it dt way. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
ds zaneti character in SW is unbelievable
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
zerray: taa pls dnt even go der if it isnt movie eh antolhonio would hv regretd why he lost soph. it is even happening most guys lose gold while picking stones frget CL it is just movie if it is meant to be real life soph would hv bn happier wt rocky and anthonio living in regret.2nd chances are difficult i wouldnt lie o.
hmmm...i wud like 2 slightly disagree with u if we want 2 go by the attributes that rocky,anthonio and sophia portrayed in C.L..if dese were played in real life, i sincerely doubt if anthonio wud be regretting by now wen he has a gorgeous,lovely and understanding lady like miranda(she is my kind of lady kiss)...infact the one who wud be regretting and seriously contemplating a second divorce smiley wud have been sophia because she wanted 2 marry rocky without knowing who he really was(mr perfect and prince charming) or what his intentions were(revenge)...thats why its wrong to marry someone out of pity or sympathy..no one is perfect just like she found out from anthonio and now rocky...i tell you in real life,most players will hardly change like anthonio did 4 sophia..abi she be the only fine girl 4 dis world...? grin grin...did u see sophia's face wen anthonio kissed her grandmum but shook her hands den left.. grin grin grin grin..?

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
l HV been on a little break 4rm work. This FH is a very interesting telenovela. l think l might follow d storyline. lmagine d redhead is blaming an innocent person 4 d lost of her child & her fertility

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
bentenny:
hmmm...i wud like 2 slightly disagree with u if we want 2 go by the attributes that rocky,anthonio and sophia portrayed in C.L..if dese were played in real life, i sincerely doubt if anthonio wud be regretting by now wen he has a gorgeous,lovely and understanding lady like miranda(she is my kind of lady kiss)...infact the one who wud be regretting and seriously contemplating a second divorce smiley wud have been sophia because she wanted 2 marry rocky without knowing who he really was(mr perfect and prince charming) or what his intentions were(revenge)...thats why its wrong to marry someone out of pity or sympathy..no one is perfect just like she found out from anthonio and now rocky...i tell you in real life,most players will hardly change like anthonio did 4 sophia..abi she be the only fine girl 4 dis world...? grin grin...did u see sophia's face wen anthonio kissed her grandmum but shook her hands den left.. grin grin grin grin..?

You are right,she wasn't happy with Rocky.remember they always quarrelled at beginning of their relationship.they are meant to be friends.she believed that their love could grow since they have been friends.that's, why Veronica was asking when she start loving Rocky.Sofia would have been the sad one in reality,no girl wants to be a 'trophy wife" unilike Antonio,Miranda who wants Antonio to be happy. smiley no man wants stay with a girl who does not trust him.even if he loves you before,he will stay away no man wants unneccessary trouble with a girl who can't trust or blieve and support him.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 23, 2014
bentenny:
anyway it a movie and scripted,in real life i hv never seen a cheating man become faithful. so in dt context i dnt see soph regretting but eh it is a movie.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
FH - I just love the way Wily n Navarro get along.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
SW is so creepy,to think the killer is among them jeez.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
zerray: SW is so creepy,to think the killer is among them jeez.

I just don't get along with this SW. prefer watching cartoon to it.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Aitee1: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
So has the serial killer been found already?
zerray: SW is so creepy,to think the killer is among them jeez.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
fh- hmm, i prefer the co-protagonist duo of willy and samantha to the protagonists duo of angela and juan marco. maybe its cos i cant stand adultery. seriously what kind of husband would invite someone to live in his home without first informing his wife? thats d height of disrespect! and angela as the protagonist isnt cute at all!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
fh- hmm, i prefer the co-protagonist duo of willy and samantha to the protagonists duo of angela and juan marco. maybe its cos i cant stand adultery. seriously what kind of husband would invite someone to live in his home without first informing his wife? thats d height of disrespect! and angela as the protagonist isn't beautiful at all!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Aitee1: So has the serial killer been found already?
grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
benedictac:

I just don't get along with this SW. prefer watching cartoon to it.
lol but why
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
zerray: lol but why

IMO too dry. Don't like the plot. Some voices don't suit the potrayed personalities eg Julien. No hunks tongue tongue
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
BellaSwan:

IMO too dry. Don't like the plot. Some voices don't suit the potrayed personalities eg Julien. No hunks tongue tongue
lol i get
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
FH juan Marco's wife is just a crazy woman! Y shudd she dress Angela dat way na. She's d one pushin her hubby away n not d oda way around. I love Juann Marco's n Angela's funny facial expressions. Samantha has gorgeous eyees!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2014
ucheody: FH juan Marco's wife is just a crazy woman! Y shudd she dress Angela dat way na. She's d one pushin her hubby away n not d oda way around. I love Juann Marco's n Angela's funny facial expressions. Samantha has gorgeous eyees!

I totally agree with u here. most time we women are the ones pushing our husbands outside. men are promiscuous in nature so don't be the one to make them have the reason to remember that. in Juan's voice to his wife ''thinking u deliberately do this, no, you've always been like this''. That is to say Isabella has had that problem from time and Juan has been putting up with her. Even Genesis is freer with Angela that she just met than her own mum. that woman deserves whatever she is getting now. Even the sis in law doesn't like her.

Abeg make una leave this telemumudo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Queenhadassah: fh- hmm, i prefer the co-protagonist duo of willy and samantha to the protagonists duo of angela and juan marco. maybe its cos i cant stand adultery. seriously what kind of husband would invite someone to live in his home without first informing his wife? thats d height of disrespect! and angela as the protagonist isnt cute at all!!
A wife that is so irresponsible herself, to the extent of not being peturbed about what goes on in the life of her kid(unborn inclusive) and hubby, neither can she handle any situation in the home. All she knows how to do is drink and hav fun with her concubine. Hussy sef don ready to call it quit before his knowledge of the pregnancy. Hope the pregnancy is his sha.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2014
tegax:
A wife that is so irresponsible herself, to the extent of not being peturbed about what goes on in the life of her kid(unborn inclusive) and hubby, neither can she handle any situation in the home. All she knows how to do is drink and hav fun with her concubine. Hussy sef don ready to call it quit before his knowledge of the pregnancy. Hope the pregnancy is his sha.
concubines? is she cheating on jaun
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Queenhadassah: fh- hmm, i prefer the co-protagonist duo of willy and samantha to the protagonists duo of angela and juan marco. maybe its cos i cant stand adultery. seriously what kind of husband would invite someone to live in his home without first informing his wife? thats d height of disrespect! and angela as the protagonist isn't beautiful at all!!

Plus he hired a bodyguard for himself, his sister and his daughter... excluding his wife....somehow
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chibuke56: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2014
FH gr8 cast gr8 storyline dat isabel sef so disgusting jux b drinkin evrityme tchww. Fabian rios (willy) always 4ni in evri novela .
CL now d tables areturned sophie now tryin to get antonio attention even cecilia knws dat miranda is d perfect girl. Eyah rocki gonna be poor soon nd camila doz she expect anthonio to follow ha *stupid gurl
EG thoze 2 brodas shldnt kill themselves oh *lolz*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by BellaSwan: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: concubines? is she cheating on jaun

I think she had a relationship with Willy's dad before getting married to Juan Marcos. I don't know if they still hv a thing going.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2014
zerray: concubines? is she cheating on jaun

Yeah...with Bernado
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Chibuke56: FH gr8 cast gr8 storyline dat isabel sef so disgusting jux b drinkin evrityme tchww. Fabian rios (willy) always 4ni in evri novela .
CL now d tables areturned sophie now tryin to get antonio attention even cecilia knws dat miranda is d perfect girl. Eyah rocki gonna be poor soon nd camila doz she expect anthonio to follow ha *stupid gurl
EG thoze 2 brodas shldnt kill themselves oh *lolz*

Those two brothers are already becoming so annoying. Make them kill themselves at once and let everyone rest joor! With their yeye fight every time. Dario no just get their time at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.