Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126101 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2016
So, I've stumbled and stayed with fantasy and science fiction for a while. I just finished Ted Dekker's Blink of an Eye and started Black. I've changed my mind about Dekker who I disliked after reading Hacker!

Lol. After this I'm going to try and read Giovani's Room. I've read so much about it and I can't take that anymore, I've got to read it myself!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Supremor(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2016
Busayorafael:

'Under the udala tree' you mean? If yes, I have the soft copy. Drop your email id, I'll forward it to you.
I will appreciate it too. olarotimi4real@gmail.com is my e-mail Thanks
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by nicholausian(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Reading Sons and Lovers by D. H. Lawrence, page 224
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sanandreas(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
calliope:
Reading An image of Africa And the Trouble with Nigeria by Achebe.
Pg 18 cool
Does anyone have an idea where I can download Chinelo okparata novels.... (softcopy) cos the hardcopy isn't available?
hello callope please I need the book u are reading and some others if u have. I will pm you.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
sanandreas:
hello callope please I need the book u are reading and some others if u have. I will pm you.
most of d books i read r of hard copies
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sanandreas(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
calliope:

most of d books i read r of hard copies

Including image of Africa? Searched online but was not able to download.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
sanandreas:

Including image of Africa? Searched online but was not able to download.
Yea..... Tho I accidentally came across it, and decided to read.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sanandreas(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
calliope:

Yea..... Tho I accidentally came across on it, and decided to read.

Well thank you. If you do please you can send me. I will be waiting wink
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
sanandreas:

Well thank you. If you do please you can send me. I will be waiting wink
sad undecided
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by sanandreas(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
calliope:

sad undecided

I only meant if you do have any in the near future
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
sanandreas:

I only meant if you do have any in the near future

Alright smiley
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Onyeval212(m): 12:59am On Jun 06, 2016
CANNIBALISM AND HUMAN SACRIFICE by GARRY HOGG {hard copy}pg 100
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Research methods

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by ShaqFu: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
calliope:
. Research methods
Research Methods, or Research Methodology? And by whom? The one I read was by Agbonifor and Yomore. It broadened my mind on referencing...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:
Research Methods, or Research Methodology? And by whom? The one I read was by Agbonifor and Yomore. It broadened my mind on referencing...
Basic issues & methodology by B.G NworGu, tho referencing on population and sampling techniques..
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by ShaqFu: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
calliope:

Basic issues & methodology by B.G NworGu, tho referencing on population and sampling techniques..
Oh I see... Didn't know you are a student. What do you study?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
a thousand splendid sun by Khaled Hosseini
is it possible to stay emotionally detach from any character this author's creates?
as always there is always something to be learnt from his work and the back drop to this one is the unrest in Afghanistan.
this story will weigh on my mind for awhile.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by annpeters: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Busayorafael:

'Under the udala tree' you mean? If yes, I have the soft copy. Drop your email id, I'll forward it to you.

Hi, Please can i also drop my email as i have been looking everywhere for both the hard and soft copy of 'under the udala tree' and i cant seem to find it. I would be very grateful. Thank you.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by annpeters: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
annpeters:

Hi, Please can i also drop my email as i have been looking everywhere for both the hard and soft copy of 'under the udala tree' and i cant seem to find it. I would be very grateful. Thank you.

My email is annpeters292@gmail.com. Thank You once again
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by annpeters: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please can you also send me the soft copy of under the udala tree. I will really appreciate
Busayorafael:

Sent. I don't have the latter.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
We the drowned by Carsten Jesen.
Pretty good book about a seafaring Denmark town,through the good times and bad times.

A confederacy of dunces by John Kennedy O'Toole
Non stop laughter,if you ever try to read this popular work and couldn't get through,try again. Ignatius is a memorable character.

Maskerade by Terry Pratchett.
Nanny and granny goes to the opera and also make up their coven to full strength,hilarity ensues

Dancer's Lament by Esslemont.
Malazan fans will need to check this out. It is the first book in a trilogy
This is before the imperial empire was established
Shadowthrone,dassem and dancer.
Are basically young adults and it tells us how they meet.
They haven't earned those names yet.
I was skeptical about this book but this is a fine addition to the malazan world.

Am going to try Dune and catch-22 sometime very soon it's been on TBR list for awhile.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Kaycee7(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Red Lily by Nora Roberts. (Book 3 of the In The Garden trilogy)

Page 135
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kofomichael(f): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Reading 50 shades of Grey... Page 145

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
The God delusion Richard Dawkins

With

Theory of everything n a brief history of time by Stephen w. Hawkings

Will try and put up a critic of Dawkins works.
Modified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by nicholausian(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Reading White Fang
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
I am currently reading Adaobi Tricia Nwabuani's novel titled "I do not come to you by chance"!Its an amazing read..

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
kofomichael:
Reading 50 shades of Grey... Page 145
uhmmmm *clears throat* This weather is too cold for that o!Am kidding jare,its just too sensual to read alone.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2016
The Dragon's Path by Daniel Abraham. I had previously read books 1 to 4 but that was since last year and I feel it will be better to savor the series from the beginning to the finale this time.

The screenshot is of the fifth and final book.

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
^Geder Pallicko
really strange character,his motivation for some of his actions I could never pinpoint.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Athanatos(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
queenfav:
I am currently reading Adaobi Tricia Nwabuani's novel titled "I do not come to you by chance"!Its an amazing read..
I read the Book review around 2011,been looking for it without success... From the acclaim I've read,the book seems amazing.

Anyway,good evening to you,senior colleague.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Athanatos:
I read the Book review around 2011,been looking for it without success... From the acclaim I've read,the book seems amazing.

Anyway,good evening to you,senior colleague.
good evening to you too.Its an amazing read,you can get a copy on book4you.org

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.