Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (125793 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Athanatos(m): 2:01am On Jul 29, 2016
queenfav:
good evening to you too.Its an amazing read,you can get a copy on bookk4you.org

Thank you ma... I'm more of a hard copy dude though.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Memunah(f): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Currently reading James Patterson's Honeymoon.....interesting and suspense filed book
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kofomichael(f): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
queenfav:
uhmmmm *clears throat* This weather is too cold for that o!Am kidding jare,its just too sensual to read alone.

lol! that's the part of the reasons I stopped reading it. I got tired when I got to the contract documents. upon wetin?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by queenfav(f): 3:50am On Aug 04, 2016
kofomichael:

lol! that's the part of the reasons I stopped reading it. I got tired when I got to the contract documents. upon wetin?
lol,i can relate.Its a good book anyways,though over hyped!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Finished American Gods (Neil Gaiman) and Maze Runner (James Dashner) during the week.

Up next... Scorch Trials (James Dashner)
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kerr9(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
play dirty by Sandra Brown the nook is intrigue,suspend fill ,thriller. am in page 502
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:
We the drowned by Carsten Jesen.
Pretty good book about a seafaring Denmark town,through the good times and bad times.

A confederacy of dunces by John Kennedy O'Toole
Non stop laughter,if you ever try to read this popular work and couldn't get through,try again. Ignatius is a memorable character.

Maskerade by Terry Pratchett.
Nanny and granny goes to the opera and also make up their coven to full strength,hilarity ensues

Dancer's Lament by Esslemont.
Malazan fans will need to check this out. It is the first book in a trilogy
This is before the imperial empire was established
Shadowthrone,dassem and dancer.
Are basically young adults and it tells us how they meet.
They haven't earned those names yet.
I was skeptical about this book but this is a fine addition to the malazan world.

Am going to try Dune and catch-22 sometime very soon it's been on TBR list for awhile.

Jeez, you've become scary!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Memunah:
Currently reading James Patterson's Honeymoon.....interesting and suspense filed book

right! I love James Patterson. He's ma no1 male novelist.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF PERSUASION.....page 202.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kofomichael(f): 3:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Babe2sure:
Currently reading 'The partner' by John Grisham. I am on page 89.

Read it years ago. That book is a bomb! one of my favorites and the best of John grisham I felt sorry for after all he went through and what the lady did to him at last.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

Honestly, I've been stumbling through the last third of this book for a good minute now. The characters give ridiculously long monologues and the philosophy behind it is mercilessly drilled & repetitive.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by ikbnice(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
kofomichael:
Reading 50 shades of Grey... Page 145
I love this is book to a fault. You can as well read 'Memoirs of Fanny Hills' after that.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by ikbnice(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am currently reading 'A Kingdom of Dreams' by Judith McNaught. Currently on page 305(hard copy)

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Babe2sure(f): 5:20am On Aug 16, 2016
kofomichael:

Read it years ago. That book is a bomb! one of my favorites and the best of John grisham I felt sorry for after all he went through and what the lady did to him at last.

Yeah, it's a very interesting novel. I like 'The Firm' and 'A time to kill' better than 'The partner,' though.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Memunah(f): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Just started reading James Patterson's Along came a spider .
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Reading Redeeming love-by rivers pg 141
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kofomichael(f): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Just finished reading"the witness" Nora Roberts. Interesting but I expected the end to be tougher than that.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 04, 2016
Just finished Rage of Angels, by Sidney Sheldon. Now reading The Last Don, by Mario Puzo. It's been 7 years I last read it.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Just finished Rage of Angels, by Sidney Sheldon. Now reading The Last Don, by Mario Puzo. It's been 7 years I last read it.
"readers are leaders." they say. i wish i love reading too. so lazy in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
"readers are leaders." they say. i wish i love reading too. so lazy in that aspect.

grin ur still awake.. Ur the last man standing here...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin ur still awake.. Ur the last man standing here...
my mood aint sleeping.. not good at all
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
my mood aint sleeping.. not good at all

I see.. Well, it's weekend anyway... I saw ur pm.. grin I read it, I replied it...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I see.. Well, it's weekend anyway... I saw ur pm.. grin I read it, I replied it...
ooh great.. thanks. will check. but my browser wont just open mail since morning. cant we just take it to fb right now plssss?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
ooh great.. thanks. will check. but my browser wont just open mail since morning. cant we just take it to fb right now plssss?

Sure... Fb messenger? grin what's ur name there?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Sure... Fb messenger? grin what's ur name there?
lemme send you another pm containing my details plssss...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
lemme send you another pm containing my details plssss...

Aight.... grin
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aight.... grin
done.. pls check. thanks
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
done.. pls check. thanks

grin got u...shall we move there now?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin got u...shall we move there now?
yea, right away.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
yea, right away.

Okies.... Il catch u up there cheesy
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:

Maybe you're not as lazy as you think. You just haven't found the right book.

May I recommend starting with a 100-page book first?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.