Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126034 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
"Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown page 103

epub file
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by princesa(f): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Am reading:

'What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You'

by Mynd and am on page 8 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Il Capitano: Hey. I finished my copy a couple of days back. Lots of folks have said it didn't live up to the hype despite the one year wait. What's your opinion?
I discovered the popular books are no page turners..thats how I read 50 shades of grey,half of a yellow sun and odas...was wondering what people were raving about!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Danla90(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2013
I am reading Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt. Page 56
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by chistar01(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Reading Johnny B. Fast "The Super Spy". Page 32. EPub file.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2013
OMA4U: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone pg. 38
Hehehe. Enjoying it?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2013
Blackbeauty: I discovered the popular books are no page turners..thats how I read 50 shades of grey,half of a yellow sun and odas...was wondering what people were raving about!
I don't agree with you. Yes, some popular books and authors don't often make sense to me (case in point, Stephen King) but it's not all of them. The way I see it, there's something that makes every popular book popular, it depends on whether I appreciate the book the way other people do.
Personally, I think Fifty Shades of Grey is a great book. It was interesting and entertaining. It's a shame the two succeeding books didn't live up to my expectations.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mathicks(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
The Blame Switch!!!! If you've not read ''The Blame Switch'', you're dulling ahswear. Its on Nairaland !! https://www.nairaland.com/1474996/blame-switch-short-story
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by repogirl(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
Blackbeauty: I discovered the popular books are no page turners..thats how I read 50 shades of grey,half of a yellow sun and odas...was wondering what people were raving about!

maybe, its not your kinda genre? Maybe you expect sooo much from a book? They're just stories, I'm a romance fanatic and I absolutely adore the fifty shades trilogy although I skipped a lot of uninteresting stuff.

Or maybe you just want to go against the crowd of people who like the book.... Anyway, its not compulsory a story must impact everyone...... Doesn't stop them from being best sellers.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by OMA4U(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Illuminatus:
Hehehe. Enjoying it?
Sure!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by OMA4U(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness. Just began.........
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Asakel(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2013
OMA4U: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone pg. 38
Wow
Nice
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by texanomaly(f): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Eye Chart

Line 7
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Lee Child - The Affair. Page 54.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by IlCapitano(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2013
dan tha mccoy: ^^what genre is the book?
Mythology.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Evangelio(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re-reading Tom Clancy's Power Plays ''BIO - STRIKE'' page 91.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by captaindaylay(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
No Time like the Present by the South African Nobel Laureate,Nadine Gordimer. On pg 63.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by IlCapitano(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
The Cardinal Of The Kremlin- Tom Clancy. Page 2.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mimisboygreat: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
macbeth page 22
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by francafrank(f): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
reading what are you reading right now on Nairaland on page 8
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by francafrank(f): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
reading what are you reading right now on Nairaland on page 8
but later duma key by stephen king page 27
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kay9(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Endymion (#3 of the Hyperion Cantos) by Dan Simmons. Albite mobile epub reader; darn thing doesn't show page numbers, but chapter 18 i think (too tired to check jor).

Not a bad read so far, but after blazing through Hyperion and The Fall Of Hyperion (#1 and #2 of the series), i've sorta begun to expect every book by Simmons to be a masterpiece.... and this book doesn't look like its gonna hit that high bar. But hey, its still a good read.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by imabhisheksaini: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
I am reading Talks with Ramana Maharishi. The book about spritualism and how to reach real self.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
dan tha mccoy: Lee Child - The Affair. Page 54.
I bypassed it for,"simple genius" by David Baldacci.The intro,('bout Ratcher meeting with a certain colonel was damn too lng).Hows it goin?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nt yet in d mood for some soul searchin.
So I postponed "Siddhartha" by Hermann Hesse,after skiming thru d 1st 3pages.
Now am on, "kill shot" by Vince Flynn,online read,page 1.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SugaryBelle(f): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2013
I'm on page 168 of Peter Abrahams' TELL FREEDOM
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by scampy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
SugaryBelle: I'm on page 168 of Peter Abrahams' TELL FREEDOM

I love d novel. Hope u are enjoying it?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SugaryBelle(f): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
scampy:

I love d novel. Hope u are enjoying it?
yes,its quite revealing i never knew this much about the the sufferings of blacks during the apartheid in SA.I'm hating white South Africans now,i hope it will pass.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
If tomorrow comes. Sydney Sheldon ebook just finish.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mee234: If tomorrow comes. Sydney Sheldon ebook just finish.
This is one of Sidney's finer books. The female character is strong and a go getter. Hope you enjoyed it?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jxt finished "Kill Shot" by Vince Flynn.Nice stuff.
Nxt up is: "The Undead Next Door", Kerrelyn Sparks. Page 1, ebook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.