Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126017 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by texanomaly(f): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Vincent Van Gogh
Text by Meyer Schapiro
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2013
A Caribbean Mystery -Agatha Christie,page 1,online read.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Naomixy(f): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2013
Mynd_44: "Percy Jackson and the lightning thief" page 63.

Pdf format
read dat. Pretty interestin
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Naomixy(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2013
Reading I am number four. Very interesting.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by adexsimply(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
The Third Kingdom (Richard and Kahlan #2)
by Terry Goodkind..page 216 (pdf)
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by adexsimply(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Naomixy: Reading I am number four. Very interesting.

Nice one smiley
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by scampy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
SugaryBelle: yes,its quite revealing i never knew this much about the the sufferings of blacks during the apartheid in SA.I'm hating white South Africans now,i hope it will pass.

I hope so too. There is nothing to gain in hating them.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SugaryBelle(f): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
scampy:

I hope so too. There is nothing to gain in hating them.
yes.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Princenathan(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Tess of the d'Urberviles....by thomas hardy
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by IlCapitano(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
John Grisham - The Racketeer. Epub file.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ajibel(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Outliers (the story of success) by malcolm gladwell page 1 grin grin out of 353 embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by donsimon2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
Royal assasin(BK 2 farseer trilogy) by Robin Hobb
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2013
Tushkid74:
I bypassed it for,"simple genius" by David Baldacci.The intro,('bout Ratcher meeting with a certain colonel was damn too lng).Hows it goin?
It's decent. It's like a flashback though and I'm not really a fan of novels in the 1st person.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2013
Er, are we allowed to beg for/post download links on here?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kanechimex(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2013
just finished Half of a yellow sun..
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by donsimon2(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Who has read "a song of ice and fire" series...bt R.R Martin(d game of thrones books)...highly recommended
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2013
don_simon1: Who has read "a song of ice and fire" series...bt R.R Martin(d game of thrones books)...highly recommended
People have been telling me to read the book but I want to finish the series before reading it.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
dan tha mccoy:
It's decent. It's like a flashback though and I'm not really a fan of novels in the 1st person.
kul.Perhaps I'll get bck to it sum other tym.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
"Hour Game" by David Baldacci ws impressive.
Right nw am on, "Eye Of The Needle"- Ken Follet.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by natureem: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
kanechimex: just finished Half of a yellow sun..
do u have a pdf or a link u can share
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by donsimon2(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:
People have been telling me to read the book but I want to finish the series before reading it.
after watching d season 3,d suspense was too much...I had to read d books...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Asakel(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2013
"Ruby"
Virginia C. Andrews
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Asakel: "Ruby"
Virginia C. Andrews
Read this long time ago. Was disappointed with it. I guess none of her books could touch me like Twisted Roots.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by donsimon2(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Illuminatus:
Read this long time ago. Was disappointed with it. I guess none of her books could touch me like Twisted Roots.
try flowers In d attic...V.C Andrews
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Illuminatus:
This is one of Sidney's finer books. The female character is strong and a go getter. Hope you enjoyed it?
Sydney knows how to tell story
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Asakel(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Illuminatus:
Da wan dat dis'ppointed me most was "FLOWERS IN THE ATTIC"
Didn't like da way da children ended.....:-(
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by donsimon2(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Asakel:
Da wan dat dis'ppointed me most was "FLOWERS IN THE ATTIC"
Didn't like da way da children ended.....:-(
its a series o...there are like 4 more books continuing their story...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Asakel(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2013
don_simon1: its a series o...there are like 4 more books continuing their story...
Yeah!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by firestar(f): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Just read Every Day is for The Thief by Teju Cole.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Joining Sidney Sheldon,to knw wht will happen,"If Tomorrow Comes".Page 1,online read.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nice plot/ suspense,bt dz Sidney Sheldon wrk seem to me ,a compendium of Tracy's crime.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Brisingr(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2013
House of Hades #4 heroes of olympus series by Rick riordan

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.