Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126033 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Canada in the global environment

Page 477
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Kslib(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
OMA4U: Just finished Bombay's Republic - Babatunde, caine prize winner 2012.

Now on Half of a yellow sun - Adichie
Page 26
Did you download them onilne or you have the books?
All izz well!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by OMA4U(m): 7:47am On Oct 07, 2013
Kslib:
Did you download them onilne or you have the books?
All izz well!

I downloaded them online in pdf
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes (The fourth Marin Keyes book i'm buying, yipee!!! cheesy cheesy), page 164
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ajibel(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
A swamp full of dollars by Michael Peel. 215pages + index
#just started smiley
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by adexsimply(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
blowback-the fOurth Scot harvath book by Brad thor, I'm on page 1
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Good day bro, Mynd 44 I have a proposition 4 a thread to make front page because of the importance of the msg. Here is it
https://www.nairaland.com/1465573/poetry-thin-line-between-love

Thanks.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Feyifahm: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
uj_sizzle: Anyway my last book was The Five People You Meet in Heaven. You need to read this, about a 114 pages so you'll breeze through it in a day smiley
. R u reading it thru pdf or hard cover?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by UjSizzle(f): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Feyifahm: . R u reading it thru pdf or hard cover?
pdf
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Twilight page 74
Pdf
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
We need new names - NoViolet Buwalayo..

E-book
Page 45
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tobyeyezes(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2013
'Inferno' - Dan Brown. Pg 377
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Success15(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
ledafaze:

I wonder how you guys enjoy reading ebook on ya phone... Gross! I prefer flipping through the pages as I read doh
I think technology is leaving you behind. Every spare time is meant for adding more values to myself so, reading my e-book from my phone while on the go is great. Anyway, it's important we classify the types of phones.
Ledafaze, pls I don't mean to insult to express myself. One love!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Success15(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen. P.79.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danielmay16(m): 1:04am On Oct 11, 2013
david copperfield by charles dickens pg16
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by repogirl(f): 4:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Success+:

I think technology is leaving you behind. Every spare time is meant for adding more values to myself so, reading my e-book from my phone while on the go is great. Anyway, it's important we classify the types of phones.
Ledafaze, pls I don't mean to insult to express myself. One love!

success +, u're so on point. I was like ledafaze in the beginning. Snobbing tablets and phone reading, saying I like the feel and smell of a book. But when I read my first audio book, hunger games, see how I began downloading free books like one junkie. Reading electronically is wayyyyy faster than reading hardcover and no need flipping and holding bulky pages, I've not read a hard cover book in three years.

@Ledafaze, I'm sure u haven't given eBooks a try. If you do u'll be hooked.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Asakel(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2013
CHILD OF DARKNESS
Virginia .C. Andrew
Page 100
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by stargalameena: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
son of Hamas by mosab hassan yousef.page 65....so wastz d big deal? lol
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
The Fourth K, Mario Puzo. Page 157. What a book!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2013
dan tha mccoy: The Fourth K, Mario Puzo. Page 157. What a book!
Paperback or Pdf? If its d latter,kindly drop d link.Gracias
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2013
About to get started with :Siddhartha ßy Hermann Hesse .
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Tushkid74:
Paperback or Pdf? If its d latter,kindly drop d link.Gracias
Epub format bro. I dont enjoy pdf readers.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by OMA4U(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone pg. 38
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Tushkid74(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
dan tha mccoy:
Epub format bro. I dont enjoy pdf readers.
aight
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
just finished reading a little princess by Frances hodgson Burnett...like Jay Z am on to the next one..suzannes diary for Nicholas by James Patterson.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Brisingr(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Just finished house of hades Rick Riordan
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
In my opinion by Mynd_44

Page 2
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
THE LOST SYMBOL by Dan Brown....very deep...yall shud try it...hard cover page 120
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by IlCapitano(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
Just finished Six Graves To Munich by Mario Puzo. Now reading H.A.W.X by Tom Clancy page 15.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by IlCapitano(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Brisingr: Just finished house of hades Rick Riordan
Hey. I finished my copy a couple of days back. Lots of folks have said it didn't live up to the hype despite the one year wait. What's your opinion?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by danthamccoy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
^^what genre is the book?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.