Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (126009 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by repogirl(f): 1:57am On Sep 27, 2013
ReineViolet:
Please could you send Americannah to me? Thanks

It was downloaded from the audible store onto my kindle so it can't be shared. Sowie.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Switup: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2013
Just finished reading Harlen Coben's one false move(again) two days ago... In the present..., am book-readingless(that is if bookreadingless is a word)

Anyway may i know how i can get 2 readin e-books...? I'll be grateful 4 any 4thcomin replies
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2013
Swit up: Just finished reading Harlen Coben's one false move(again) two days ago... In the present..., am book-readingless(that is if bookreadingless is a word)

Anyway may i know how i can get 2 readin e-books...? I'll be grateful 4 any 4thcomin replies
You can download em or someone can mail em to you
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Switup: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
i like d second option.... Would u mind mynd...?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Swit up: i like d second option.... Would u mind mynd...?
Do you have a device to read it with? I have e-pub and pdf files. Which is preferable?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Switup: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
i like d second option.... Would u mind mynd...?

Sounds funny but am dead serious
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Swit up: i like d second option.... Would u mind mynd...?

Sounds funny but am dead serious
What format can your device read? E-pub of pdf?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Switup: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
What format can your device read? E-pub of pdf?
i guess it should be E-pub cus ma device doent download pdf... So may i know d genre u have available...? Or is that my chioce 2 make...?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Swit up: i guess it should be E-pub cus ma device doent download pdf... So may i know d genre u have available...? Or is that my chioce 2 make...?
I can start with Harry Potter 1-7
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Switup: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can start with Harry Potter 1-7
ooooops.... Nope...! I don't do Harry Potter... Don't do vampire stories either...

But am so so crazy about crime novel or detective novels (and i love them most when they've got comedy in between d linz... Killer!) authurs like Brian Hagg or d like....
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dreamcatcher by Stephen King. It's my second Stephen King novel and so far it is disappointing. Page 359. About 300 more to go.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Swit up: ooooops.... Nope...! I don't do Harry Potter... Don't do vampire stories either...

But am so so crazy about crime novel or detective novels (and i love them most when they've got comedy in between d linz... Killer!) authurs like Brian Hagg or d like....
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ajibel(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2013
48 laws of power grin grin
The book can change somebodi. I dumped 7 habits of highly effective people for it embarassed
I intend reading at least 1 book per week from nau on buh i'd like if someone can send me pdf of books cuz i cant manage my growing list of books (nau 50) and my bro who wants to travel soon wants to handover his Library of over 200books to me cry cry

*dies***
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2013
Ajibel: 48 laws of power grin grin
The book can change somebodi. I dumped 7 habits of highly effective people for it embarassed
I intend reading at least 1 book per week from nau on buh i'd like if someone can send me pdf of books cuz i cant manage my growing list of books (nau 50) and my bro who wants to travel soon wants to handover his Library of over 200books to me cry cry

*dies***
What's NAU? I've read eBooks and lots of hardcovers, but I prefer Hardcovers. I don't know why yet.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ajibel(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Illuminatus:
What's NAU? I've read eBooks and lots of hardcovers, but I prefer Hardcovers. I don't know why yet.

Now!!! That's what i meant embarassed
Then i like hardcovers buh since i'd be moving about, school to home during hols and also visits to relatives, ebook is portable in that regard and you can easily share it most importantly. You wont have to worry about lending a hardbook to someone and making sure it is returned on time and not soiled. So many advantage of ebooks over hardcovers....so give it a try wink wink
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I've been reading eBooks o. Harry Potter 5-7, Twilight series, The Hunger Games series. Yes, it's portable. But I still like to smell the bookcheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by scampy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
The BANNERMAN SOLUTION by John R Maxim.
Page 54.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Finally, I've stumbled through Dreamcatcher. I'm hoping to start a Robert Ludlum book tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
An autobiography, Travels by Michael Crichton (Author of Jurassic Park). Page 6, hard copy.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 5:22am On Oct 01, 2013
dotun55: An autobiography, Travels by Michael Crichton (Author of Jurassic Park). Page 6, hard copy.
I've read a lot of his works. Congo, Sphere, The Andromedra Strain, The Eaters of the Dead. His works are usually good, but I don't know about this autobiography. How's it coming?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Chike and the River - Chinua Achebe. cool. The book big o, kai cry
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Illuminatus(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
Gerlard's Game by Stephen King. Page 61. Won't say anything till I finish:-)
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by KenDStar: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2013
chistar01: Nice book!!! grin

Same sentiment here. Thanks man.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Get Rich your own way By Brian Tracy PG 346
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by OMA4U(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2013
An0nimus: Chike and the River - Chinua Achebe. cool. The book big o, kai cry

Which book? Chike and the river, 68 pages book is big. Ah!
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2013
Harry potter 7 Page 118
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Switup: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Harry potter 7 Page 118
D Harry Potter lover who dislikes Harry Potter haters....... *angry face*
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Swit up: D Harry Potter lover who dislikes Harry Potter haters....... *angry face*
Huh?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by firestar(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
The Golden Fox by Wilbur Smith.

''Golden Fox irresistibly sweeps the reader through the heart of London society, the grandeur of Europe and the searing heat of a divided Africa.''
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by An0nimus: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
OMA4U:

Which book? Chike and the river, 68 pages book is big. Ah!
grin
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by OMA4U(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Just finished Bombay's Republic - Babatunde, caine prize winner 2012.

Now on Half of a yellow sun - Adichie
Page 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.