Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? (27389 Views)

Women’s Most Hated Pet Names / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest / Pet Names You Call Your Spouse/ Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by iheneme(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2013
Emmadani: av said it b4,if I'am to commit murder in dis life,it will definately on a gay guy.If i was a policeman and they gave me a task to hunt down either a notified armed robber who was walking harmless on d street OR a guy who stoled sweet at mama nkechi's shop harmed with a knife or cutlass and reported to b a gay,oboi i agree to hunt down d stewpid gay thief.If i catch dat kind guy d 1st tin na to distabilize him hand,dat is,i go beat that guy silly like say 2moro no dey.I go borrow dat mace 4rm rivers state house of assembly,i go beat dat guy til he paralyse.GUY U NO HATE GAY PASS ME.
embarassed
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by kanechimex(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2013
i ve a pet name for my male friends.
Basta.rd, coward and fish are nice pet names
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2013
iheneme: embarassed
grin
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Kayforly(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Coefficient: The other day, my cousin's friend sent him a text and ended it with 'love you'. Told him to call the nigga back sharply to explain what that meant.
Dafuq is that shyte...huh? I can't for the life of me say that to my male friends!
Pet names? Yuck! Sorry, I'll pass!
No gay crap near me!

hehehehehehehehehehehehe funny u.

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
iheneme: embarassed
stole,armed.Thank u,i don c ma mistake.

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by cigaricon(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
wait. when i chat with my friends, we call ourselves things like
idiot
mad man
akpa amu (testicles)
goat e.t.c

are they not pet names?
undecided
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
drnairalov: I remember going 2 canteen 1 day nd i saw 2 gurls 1 waz eating fried rice the oda odered 4 pounded yam

one waz like 'kike this rice is very delicious oo', so she spoonfed her friend nd everything went peaceful

On the other hand waz me nd my friend Jude I odered rice he odered Semolina

the rice waz actually sweet so i decide 2 copy the act the gurl did 4 her friend,

while trying 2 spoonfeed him he landed me a punch with the spoon, the mark is still on my face...*crying Pls Y??
tell me u cooked this up!
ROTFLMAO!!!?

LDMMTMFP= Laff Don Make Me Touch My FRIENDS prickkkk
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
mykemiley: Prevent urself & ur spouse from diabetes. A couple married for 20yrs were recently diagnosed with diabetes. Findings showed they both contacted d disease as a resultof d name they called each other such as honey, sweety, sugar, sweetheart andchocolate. Start calling ur spouse names like yoyobitter, bitterkola,dogoyaro,bitterleaf, bitterlemon, alabukun, oroki, epa ijebu e.t.c.
#faints
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by laclass(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
It sucks .don't even like it when a guy says 'HI' what happen to hey!,hello,Guy ,Bros or Wad up?so many ways guys can call or hail each other are many than using all that pet words..severally i av warned a friend of mine on fbook to stop saying 'Hi' to me online that he is not a girl..i really don't like it.it suckss
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Yahoo1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
laclass: It sucks .don't even like it when a guy says 'HI' what happen to hey!,hello,Guy ,Bros or Wad up?so many ways guys can call or hail each other are many than using all that pet words..severally i av warned a friend of mine on fbook to stop saying 'Hi' to me online that he is not a girl..i really don't like it.it suckss
now this is what i call wierd!

nothing is wrong with "HI"

i can say it now," hi Laclass.
see? nothing wrong dude
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by yemiyemoo: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
i call my guys names like Asshole, Ashawo etc......
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
I nd my fwnds call each oda bitc.h,ozuwor,ofrukpe,hediot, mkpi,monkey,motherfucker,fool etc...
do day count as pet names?
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by philusaau(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
SIMPLY BECOZ EVERY DOG IS A LADY...
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Brite02(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
Good for them girls/ladies/women blah blah blah wink

A guy dare not pet me with such nonsense called pet names undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Emmyk(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Girls compliment eachother but they dont mean it; guys insult eachother but they dont mean it. cheesy
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by addictiv(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
cos we are guys and we love to rumble even a brotherly hug on the street would raise eyebrows.........in the voice of akpors# jokes apart any guy who tries the sweerie sh** with me is an endangered specie#......
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by lacosteIII(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2013
grin I can't stop laffing, but I hate gays... angry
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by write2obi(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Yahoo1: now this is what i call wierd!

nothing is wrong with "HI"

i can say it now," hi Laclass.
see? nothing wrong dude
That niggar'll kill yourAss
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by TheIkoro(m): 4:52am On Dec 11, 2013
erictoonice:

thats a fat lie, girls hav more loosed friendship than guys cos they pretend a lot, lots of jelousy, envy, and lies. guys are much more simple with friendship and prefers action, wen guys arent close they are not but girls will pretend to each other for the rest of their life, wen quarrel comes, guys jst act mature and keep things to themselves in the case of girls u'll see the real jelousy manifesting at the end. Being emotional is not jst by some fake displays but inaction!!!

You just proved both my point and the point of pleep. Or haven't you ever realised the fact that
all three of envy, jealousy, and petty quarrelling are very prevalent features of erotic relationships?
Which man would not be jealous, should his wife spend all her time with other men? And do you
know how often ordinary toothpaste has led to divorce between married couples? When one is close
to another, the two will quarrel over almost anything. It is distance that makes the heart grow fonder.

Female relationships are much more close-knit than male relationships simply because of the eroticism
that binds women together. Thus, where you see women bonding together in movements such as
the feminism of which a woman once said, "Feminism is the theory; lesbianism, the practice;" men
bond only with combative activities such as sports, business, politics, and the bloody wars waged by
tribe against tribe, by race against race, by nation against nation: all such activities
betraying the misandry that actually fuels the heterosexuality of men, even when they claim to be
such close friends.

Men should take a cue from women if they're not to replace the dinosaurs that once
ruled the earth. Where women live their lives by following Solomon's prescription when
he said, "Again, if two lie together, they are warm; but how can one be warm alone?"
men prefer to obey the injunction of Nietzsche when he said, "Man was made for war, Woman
for the procreation of the warrior. All else is folly." This war, this misandry, is what has a man
think twice before slapping a woman, yet hesitate not before stabbing a man.

From the steady consistency with which women have begun to take over the world,
even in spheres previously dominated by men (ever since both their
liberation and their consequent empowerment enabled them to freely practise the lesbianism
that had always been an implicit feature of their relationships) we can see who is right
between Solomon and Nietzsche.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by SesughV(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Its just wield, my friend would make calls to her girls and call such pet names that would sometimes make ask who it is.
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by toygod2: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? / Many Reasons Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.