Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? (27156 Views)

Women’s Most Hated Pet Names / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest / Pet Names You Call Your Spouse/ Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Hassanjj(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Guys Pet names are like: Mad man , how far na? Omo see see this bastard chukwudi, u no tell me say ur sis. Won wed? Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Danhumprey: I agree with you,but I can't just contain the way they piss me off!
Why do they piss you off?? You seem very frustrated for no valid reason undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by jhydebaba(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
For my side, guys too get pet names like:

Ur fada
Ur mama
Baba weyray
Nigga

Pet names like that of girls, ha! No way. I go bandage my nyash if person try am with me cheesy

But when text messages still dey in vogue, me n guys get one signature: 1luv.

To all the guys in house; 1luv yah man.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by nickz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
tbaba1234: What do you mean men don't call themselves pet names?? I

Text message exchanges:

Text message: Ode, how far?
Reply: You dey madt.
Text message: Mumu, you dey go 'fox' house?
Reply: Fool, wetin i wan go do for 'fox' house
Text Message: Your 'foolish' team dey play.
Reply: Ok, make we jam for there.

Did you notice how many pet names were used. Pure affection. grin grin

bro,you need to come to ma area
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
crackhaus: For the life of me, I still don't understand why girls even call themselves pet-names.

As for guys, it's just unnatural to pet-name ourselves. #fullstop
gurls are just special species.... We ain't gat strong heart.. W're so soft minded.. I love ma lyf jawe!
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by gramci: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
ogugua88:

Exactly.

I'm pretty sure guys started "no homo" and "real men wear pink" lol.

Bleep pink angry
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by stankezzy: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Danhumprey: I agree with you,but I can't just contain the way they piss me off!
u dnt know what u are agreeing.dnt worry ,till d toasting will start u will know.some homos are serously loitering around,mind d words u use b/4 dey pounce on u.
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Flexshop, Cameroonpride and the rest homophobes, where are you
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Dannyxy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
I cannot stand a guy staring at me,i can slap the guy,talkless of calling me a pet name,a guy must never tell me "i miss you",like what the hell?
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dannyxy: I cannot stand a guy staring at me,i can slap the guy,talkless of calling me a pet name,a guy must never tell me "i miss you",like what the hell?
You should learn to be a lil more secure in your sexuality.

8 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by qplus(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Baybe: I was just thinking, girls are allowed to call themselves pet names. Pet names not nick names. Nobody raises an eyebrow when a girl says to her fellow girl, 'hey hon', 'Sweetheart I missed you' or 'Babe I love your eyes'. Mind you, they are not lesbian partners. They are very straight.

A guy can't even compliment a fellow guy without people raising eyebrows. If a guy should just make the mistake of saying to a fellow guy, 'I like your eyes', everybody screams 'Gay Alert!!'

Why is this so?? undecided

We can say bado, bad guy, bros, egbon, ore, paddy, etc.
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
pompori king:

Cos you're straight doesn't make you a better man,you need to stop being ignorant.anderson cooper is gay and he's a better man than you would ever be tom ford marc jacobs etc there are gay men who would beat the crap out of you don't deceive ursef
Homosexuity is about your sexual prefrence not who is a better man
God created all things its man deciding which ones are mistakes.let's leave the judgement for the Lord
1million likes
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Wu Zetian:
Why do they piss you off?? You seem very frustrated for no valid reason undecided
couldnt have said it better

1 Like

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Dannyxy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:
naaa,rather i think you should look for a more secured place for you and i.so i can show you how insecure i am...

4 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dannyxy: I cannot stand a guy staring at me,i can slap the guy,talkless of calling me a pet name,a guy must never tell me "i miss you",like what the hell?
u might be gay. If u are really str8, u wont bother.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Appliedmaths(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
When girls walk in groups it's just a group of girls; but when guys do the same everybody takes cover.

When a girl wears different colours of beret she belongs to the choir group; a guy tries that him don be "confra".

Girls hold hands and walk on the streets; a niqqa does that sii "he gay".

grin abegi! The society has restricted our mode of operations. But seriously a niqqa calls me pet names bros we have to sit and trash that shii right there. Bros, guy, oga, would do.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Sircj(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:

oga police dis one follow oooo

2 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Dannyxy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u might be gay. If u are really str8, u wont bother.
hahahahahahahahahahaha,my grandmama oh,diz guy is too funny.gay!,i am not going to bother myself arguing my sexualty or trying to prove anything to you.so check the next bus stop

3 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by crackhaus: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
rachelfred: gurls are just special species.... We ain't gat strong heart.. W're so soft minded.. I love ma lyf jawe!
I see wink
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dannyxy: naaa,rather i think you should look for a more secured place for you and i.so i can show you how insecure i am...
No, thank you.
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sir cj:

oga police dis one follow oooo
English pls??
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by pleep(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
In the long run homophobia will hurt straight men more than gays. Most guys are so scared of homosexuality that they restrict their behavior and keep friends at arms length. The result of this is social isolation and weaker inter-personal bonds.

Physical contact, and little things like pet names actually connections between people and strengthen friendships, which is why women get much much more out of their friendships when compared to men. Male friendships are relatively cold in comparison

A feeling of social connectedness is something most men are lacking and it leads to a whole host of mental and behavioral problems.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Nonybb: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Coefficient: The other day, my cousin's friend sent him a text and ended it with 'love you'. Told him to call the nigga back sharply to explain what that meant.
Dafuq is that shyte...huh? I can't for the life of me say that to my male friends!
Pet names? Yuck! Sorry, I'll pass!
No gay crap near me!
Lmao
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by Deiok(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Op what do you mean by that, infact that is an insult to guys. That guy dey mad wey wan call me sweetheart, watin him dey find for my heart.

But seriously guys we are just too good, When guys are having conversations, its fun all the way even when something sad just happened.
i am proud to be a Guy... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? by chidiozoma: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
nello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? / She Played Hard To Get, It Failed, Now She Wants Him / Niaraland's Prettiest Babe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.