Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (12373 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
<<^^ Do you know how stup1d you look accusing me of plagiarism like you produced, acted or directed the movie. undecided

Is that what they taught you in the 'backyard' university you went to?

You know better than to compare schools, I'm way ahead of you.

Now, run along!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian: <<^^ Do you know how stup1d you look accusing me of plagiarism like you produced, acted or directed the movie. undecided

Is that what they taught you in the 'backyard' university you went to?

You know better than to compare schools, I'm way ahead of you.

Now, run along!

Go and twerk and stop using videos I have used on you before.

Failure!

Twerk, twerk, twerk.

Twerk, girl, twerk.

That was what your education was all about, hoodrat.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite you're almost in your 40, and you hv nothing to show for it

Pulling the alpha male card @ your age depicts failure and rejection

Still working for a small a*ss consulting firm as their cashier, and you dare write failure to me??

Your entire life is an epitome of what failure is.

No, I won't twerk for you. You can cry me a river undecided

As I said earlier, you are an underachieving-waste-of flesh, stop pouring out your frustrations on NL.

Just shut it already, shut the fvck up!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian: Sagamite you're almost in your 40, and you hv nothing to show for it

Pulling the alpha male card @ your age depicts failure and rejection

Still working for a small a*ss consulting firm as their cashier, and you dare write failure to me??

Your entire life is an epitome of what failure is.

No, I won't twerk for you. You can cry me a river undecided

As I said earlier, you are an underachieving-waste-of flesh, stop pouring out your frustrations on NL.

Just shut it already, shut the fvck up!

Shut up with your moronic conjectures!

I am only 17 years old. cool

I have warned you, it is an error to challenge me on 3 things: My intellect, my looks and my achievements. YOU WILL LOSE!

You are not in my league. I would never go to a school where they accept 100% of applicants. Basically all hoorats are welcomed.

After your parents spent millions, this is where you ended up? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4r2EVXtmoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1wzM6dipIE

I can't even understand their stewpid ebonics and you want to compare this to the university I went?

B*itch, are you reetarded?

They can't even speak English properly. Hoodrats like you.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eub0I28w30

This is good. Keep looking @ videos, educate yourself on one of the top five HBCUs in America if not first HBCU in the whole country...

Fisk "shytes" on whatever school you went to..

If you have the balls, post the name of your backyard university.

I dare you!

Why are you throwing tantrums about the money my parents spent on my education?? Is it your own??

Why so pained??

You better start praying for scholarship, if your children do not come out as stup1d as their father then maybe they can get need-based scholarship to study in any of my schools. (Fisk/Vanderbilt)

You have been challenged numerous times on your non-existing intellect and you always managed to look like a f00l

Looks?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin "Nah, this nigga tried it" grin grin grin

Achievements?? Now, you're just trying to be funny.

Cashier @ your age?? Seriously, where does this r*etard come from?? The poverty mentality is just sickening.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by WackyJ1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
There was a perfectly nice intellectual argument going on which i was enjoying myself following and then Wu zetian had to come up and start with sagamite again.

Wu zetian can't you read some of sagamites post and just scroll down must you always try to get his attention? Is throwing insults how you tell a guy you like him in your hood? Just come out straight and ask him out without beating around the bush undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eub0I28w30

This is good. Keep looking @ videos, educate yourself on one of the top five HBCUs in America if not first HBCU in the whole country...

Fisk "shytes" on whatever school you went to..

If you have the balls, post the name of your backyard university.

I dare you!

Why are you throwing tantrums about the money my parents spent on my education?? Is it your own??

Why so pained??

You better start praying for scholarship, if your children do not come out as stup1d as their father then maybe they can get need-based scholarship to study in any of my schools. (Fisk/Vanderbilt)

You have been challenged on your non-existing intellect and you always look a f00l

Looks?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin "Nah, this nigga tried it" grin grin grin

Achievements?? Now, you're just trying to be funny.

Cashier @ your age?? Seriously, where does this r*etard come from?? The poverty mentality is just sickening.

Yeah, University of Maiduguri is one of the best Hausa schools in the whole country. undecided

Great achievement. grin

Fisk is so good everyone that applied to it got an offer of admission and the school has no funding as it is thinking of closing down.

Exclusive school it is gan ni! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is like the Harvard of hoodrats and jailbirds! grin

Twerk, twerk. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
WackyJ1: There was a perfectly nice intellectual argument going on which i was enjoying myself following and then Wu zetian had to come up and start with sagamite again.

Wu zetian can't you read some of sagamites post and just scroll down must you always try to get his attention? Is throwing insults how you tell a guy you like him in your hood? Just come out straight and ask him out without beating around the bush undecided undecided

Lap dog, shut the fvck up!

No one is talking to you.

Sagamumu, get your barking dog before I send it back to its cage.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
WackyJ1: There was a perfectly nice intellectual argument going on which i was enjoying myself following and then Wu zetian had to come up and start with sagamite again.

Exactly!

But I would never touch a hoodrat. I try my best to ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Exactly!

grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Exactly!

LMAO! You don't have to come up with lies now, haba!

Be graceful in your poverty....

Touch me?? Dude, in your dreams! Like you can. Your type?? Cashier @ 40?? Bwahahahaha grin grin grin

Write it in your resume that you spoke to me, that is the greatest achievement a loser like you can ever get.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by WackyJ1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Lap dog, shut the fvck up!

No one is talking to you.

Sagamumu, get your barking dog before I send it back to its cage.

Your displays of foolishness and attention seeking are getting old and boring. I don't think i have seen an intelligent post from you, not even once. So why don't you just act mature for once and end this before this thread begins to accumulate unnecessary pages.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by WackyJ1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Exactly!

your attempts are not working

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
WackyJ1:

your attempts are not working

Omoboy, no be my fault o.

The hoodrat never gives up. She is always trying to get my attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/1121321/miss-nairaland-elimination-round-1/54#13237789

She is desperate for a guy that is out of her league.

I am not a babyfather, I have not been to jail, I don't speak ebonics, I don't take or sell drugs and I can't twerk, yet she wants my attention.

She is obsessed with me. embarassed

Wu Zetian:
LMAO! You don't have to come up with lies now, haba!

Be graceful in your poverty....

Touch me?? Dude, in your dreams! Like you can. Your type?? Cashier @ 40?? Bwahahahaha grin grin grin

Write it in your resume that you spoke to me, that is the greatest achievement a loser like you can ever get.

Fisk hoodrat, why don't you just leave me alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A

I will NEVER be interested in you.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
WackyJ1:

Your displays of foolishness and attention seeking are getting old and boring. I don't think i have seen an intelligent post from you, not even once. So why don't you just act mature for once and end this before this thread begins to accumulate unnecessary pages.

Like seriously, why is this a*ss licker trying to get noticed??

Don't you know your place?? Keep shut and like his posts, that is what you do.

Don't run your wretched mouth to me, I'm talking to your boss.

Have several seats mor0n.

@Sagamumu: Your lack of interest is because you know you don't stand a chance. Thank God!

Dude, your annual salary can never make me interested in you, 'roger' that!

Just keep running after those little 'skanks' with daddy issues.

Remember Shollypopz will be here to smack you back to reality when I see you talking sh1t.

You can have the last say, I know you're already crying.

Bye child! cool
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by WackyJ1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

I would have liked to keep shut and enjoy the exchange of intellectual ideas that was going on till you decided to interrupt by selling your wares like a ho.
Wu Zetian: @49cents: Are you married? Biko, I'm single and 'sarching'. Are you related to 50cents? grin PM your number with immediate effect!
You come here with your attention seeking antics, you're like a professional hooker looking for a big time client.

Keep Quiet and let the thread go back on course with people that have something upstairs

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

@Sagamumu: Your lack of interest is because you know you don't stand a chance. Thank God!

Dude, your annual salary can never make me interested in you, 'roger' that!

Just keep running after those little 'skanks' with daddy issues.

Remember Shollypopz will be here to smack you back to reality when I see you talking sh1t.

You can have the last say, I know you're already crying.

Bye child! cool

I admit, I don't make drug seller money so I cannot afford to use my sweat to fund hoodrat hoochie mamas.

So leave me alone, I am not interested in you. One of your guys would soon get out from jail and you will not be broke anymore. grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
@Wackyj1: Your 5min of fame has expired, get the fvck out!

Btw, nice job editing that particular post. Bwhahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by flexshop(m): 4:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Wu Zetian: @Wackyj1: Your 5min of fame has expired, get the fvck out!

Btw, nice job editing that particular post. Bwhahahahahaha grin grin

feministe, no offence but you sound like one who either grew up without a dad or had a rough and/or irresponsible one.

Sagamite and 49cents were having a spit-free discussion before you came brooding over what I don't know.
Being a feminist is good,what do you need men for anyway, but please keep it to yourself. We are not interested.

@saga, you sure nailed the points.but I understand 49cents POV, he thinks your style is brute, but life is all about the real world and not what the media or movies paint it to be.
Learn from the school of hardknocks.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by ObiOkpor(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2013
chai!! Am a victim of these *sobs*
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Dsage1: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2013
WackyJ1:

I think this 'Wu zetian'. Of a girl need to check on her unnecessary anger towards strangers especially men on this site.

Imaging a lady quoted your unharm post and started calling you stup1d.

Dear Wu zetian, humility and respect are the pride of every virtuous woman. Also, stop reading femmism theory or whatever,it cannot help your socio-cultural relationship.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Wu Zetian:

#faints shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Obi Okpor: chai!! Am a victim of these *sobs*
u sound gay
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by ObiOkpor(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

u sound gay
Nah,am not dude.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by lolaluv1(f): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
JAVANESE:

And he wudnt be wit sum1 lyk u. period!

Before nko! Manipulative weaklings know how to find their squareroots in my presence....
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by yinkeys(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2013
Sagamite:

I have always advocated there is a subset of them that actually enjoy it even though they cry and scream domestic abuse.

The unexpected risky scenarios and the testosterone-driven animalism is sexy to them and makes them enjoy sex more.

I have met many girls with so-called horrific stories of ex-boyfriends that used to beat them but when they meet a new guy who wants to be nice to them, after testing him with disrespect and he was exhibited patience and consideration, they sack him or relegate him straight to friendship zone until they find a new baaastard that knows how to slap them.
so true bro. U can't blame them bro. It's in their DNA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. / Should Couples Intending To Marry Cohabit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.