Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (12367 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Don't mistake being a feminist for being smart, they are the easiet to break.
Advice from multiple experiences.

Don't mistake being a chauvinist for manliness, you are one of the weakest-dumbest men alive.

Advice from a caring friend.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Don't mistake being a feminist for being smart, they are the easiet to break.
Advice from multiple experiences.

Dude she's not even a feminist, I've observed her comments over time, and her views in some aspects, contradicts feminists ideologies.

I call her a quack feminist.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre:

Dude she's not even a feminist, I've observed her comments over time, and her views in some aspects, contradicts feminists ideologies.

What views?? Care to explain?

And don't run away, you gon' get your dumb a*ss whooped today angry

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

When no be X-men? grin grin grin

Women know if a guy is unreliable or selfish or a cheat or whatever. They are just attracted to it and see it as a project to be the one with the charm (i.e. attractiveness and wit) to tame the Tiger. They get pleasure from the challenge. And if they have to make a choice between the dangerous Tiger and the responsible Labrador, they would go for the Tiger when they are young but settle for the Labrador when they are getting to the age of settling down.

Those are choices. Those are intentional.

"While lying they are even interested in the cake".

Women are professional liars. They will deny virtually anything to cover up their mess or to get an advantage. That is why when they argue, all logic goes out of the window.

They would have and eat the cake and when it comes to taking responsibility, they would not even deny they ate the cake, they would say they were never interested in it in the first place it was just because of blah blah blah that they ate it to help YOU out. grin
@1st bolded, you nailed it!

LOL @2nd & 3rd bolded.
More like defending their interest while you're left to face it. At least they help grin Anyways, they win with the supposed "real men" even while i'm not underestimating their antics.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:

Don't mistake being a chauvinist for manliness, you are one of the weakest-dumbest men alive.

Advice from a caring friend.
Don't attack me, attack the topic!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:

Lets start from the one you've exhibited here.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:

And don't run away, you gon' get your dumb a*ss whooped today angry

Lols you're funny!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Don't attack me, attack the topic!
I'm only responding to your attack............

If you can't take the heat, don't come into this kitchen. What do you mean by, "Smart girls don't exist"??

Answer the question and stop dancing around, ain't nobody got ur time undecided
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre:

Lets start from the one you've exhibited here.
Go ahead, I'm listening.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre:

I actually don't read her postings, i skip them. Just my little knowledge of her.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

When no be X-men? grin grin grin

Women know if a guy is unreliable or selfish or a cheat or whatever. They are just attracted to it and see it as a project to be the one with the charm (i.e. attractiveness and wit) to tame the Tiger. They get pleasure from the challenge. And if they have to make a choice between the dangerous Tiger and the responsible Labrador, they would go for the Tiger when they are young but settle for the Labrador when they are getting to the age of settling down.

Those are choices. Those are intentional.
"While lying they are even interested in the cake".

Women are professional liars. They will deny virtually anything to cover up their mess or to get an advantage. That is why when they argue, all logic goes out of the window.

They would have and eat the cake and when it comes to taking responsibility, they would not even deny they ate the cake, they would say they were never interested in it in the first place it was just because of blah blah blah that they ate it to help YOU out. grin

What?
What the hell man? grin
What kind of women have you been hanging around?
Wow......the generalizations and stereotypes are shocking......... undecided

is this how your mum and sisters behave, sagamite? lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:
I'm only responding to your attack............

If you can't take the heat, don't come into this kitchen. What do you mean by, "Smart girls don't exist"??

Answer the question and stop dancing around, ain't nobody got ur time undecided
I'm about revealing the foolishness in you if you can answer just three (3) questions. . .starting with are you smart?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
NL member:

What?
What the hell man? grin
What kind of women have you been hanging around?
Wow......the generalizations and stereotypes are shocking......... undecided

is this how your mum and sisters behave, sagamite? lipsrsealed
LOL. "Real men" defend their women. They take slaps for them. You're one dude!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

LOL. "Real men" defend their women. They take slaps for them. You're one dude!

Don't mind the person.

He either wants to play the white knight and deny the obvious on behalf of women. Or he is a virgin as I initially suspected and he does not have much relationship-based interaction with women.

He sure would get his slaps.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TGIF! Yippee!!!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
sholypopz:
Go ahead, I'm listening.

The OP said trying so hard to please attractive women isn't a good thing, i.e the Nice guy approach could be counter-productive with attractive women.

You disagreed, right?
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I was describing your mum and sisters.

Hehe
Now you see the problem with generalizing.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
]
Sagamite:

Don't mind the person.

He either wants to play the white knight and deny the obvious on behalf of women. Or he is a virgin as I initially suspected and he does not have much relationship-based interaction with women.

Whiteknight?
So because I am not berating women and making absurd generalizations about them that means I am playing the white knight and denying the obvious?
That is rich.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Don't mind the person.

He needs wisdom, probably after a good night sweat on a hoe.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

He needs wisdom, probably after a good night sweat on a hoe.

I can't stand fucktards like him that want to debate about women, when they know jackshit about women or are mugus to women.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by 50calibre(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
A vile operation has just being carried out on this thread, so many hidden comments.

Which mod did this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand / What Nerds Don't Know About Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.