Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (12153 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
DailyNews: Lol, romance section never carry last, always on the trending topicsgrin

But the threadstarter is very correctsmiley

Sagamite is a good analyst on this topic
D-Explorer, I am amazed to see you agree with the threadstarter...I used to think u are CFCFansmiley

You guys should try and ignore some posters cos they derive pleasure in using swear words on peoplegrin

Intelligent convo...fire on guysgrin

Don't listen to what people say, pay attention and believe what they dosmiley

Most times, what women profess that they want and like are different from what they do, reason men are beginning to doubt their words and no longer take them serious.
DX got no alternate acc. It's a brand! smiley
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Men live to impress women, dunno why we are having this discussion.

Now it's going to be a laugh watching you guys curb this innate desire to impress women, hehehe. I am yet to see that man who can.

Lemme sit back and relax, rotflmao!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Larrysky(f): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
DailyNews: Lol, romance section never carry last, always on the trending topicsgrin

But the threadstarter is very correctsmiley

Sagamite is a good analyst on this topic
D-Explorer, I am amazed to see you agree with the threadstarter...I used to think u are CFCFansmiley

You guys should try and ignore some posters cos they derive pleasure in using swear words on peoplegrin

Intelligent convo...fire on guysgrin

Don't listen to what people say, pay attention and believe what they dosmiley

Most times, what women profess that they want and like are different from what they do, reason men are beginning to doubt their words and no longer take them serious.
Knew u wouldn't last long in ur hideout. Welcome home
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
A girl working with one of the foremost FMCG coys here in Nigeria once told me that she can't even date a diploma holder talkless of marrying a guy that has no masters, I remember, I never argued her cos she is very cute and classy, so I believed she meant it and would get it as she said.

Yesterday, I learnt she is having an introduction. The fiance is a non-graduate and I also learnt that they are planning to join cash together so that the guy can start travelling to china to import things into Nigeria.

Now my point is: ladies are good at wishy-wishy list. They are good at daydreaming and fantasizing about happily ever after as they watch in a romance movie or read in a mills and boon novel.

But at the end, they act differently from what they always say. So guys, pay attention to what a woman do than what she tells u cos most times they are in disagreementsmiley

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Larry-sky:
Knew u wouldn't last long in ur hideout. Welcome home
wasn't hiding Larry...schedules changed...things changed...everything changed...but I do pop in whenever I get the opportunity, and when I logged into nl and checked trending topics and saw this...couldn't shy away from airing my opinion.

Still part of d housegrin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
DailyNews: A girl working with one of the foremost FMCG coys here in Nigeria once told me that she can't even date a diploma holder talkless of marrying a guy that has no masters, I remember, I never argued her cos she is very cute and classy, so I believed she meant it and would get it as she said.

Yesterday, I learnt she is having an introduction. The fiance is a non-graduate and I also learnt that they are planning to join cash together so that the guy can start travelling to china to import things into Nigeria.

Now my point is: ladies are good at wishy-wishy list. They are good at daydreaming and fantasizing about happily ever after as they watch in a romance movie or read in a mills and boon novel.

But at the end, they act differently from what they always say. So guys, pay attention to what a woman do than what she tells u cos most times they are in disagreementsmiley

Lol!

Let me guess. Her game was coming to an end? Vernal metabolism has come to an end or coming to an end and she is now settling for something? grin

I laugh everytime I see some young girl arguing she would not be the type to be out of shape when she grows older and her man will never be the type to have eyes for other women. Especially when it is a Nigerian girl considering our food types that she eats. grin

Baba nla wishy-wishy! grin
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
DailyNews: A girl working with one of the foremost FMCG coys here in Nigeria once told me that she can't even date a diploma holder talkless of marrying a guy that has no masters, I remember, I never argued her cos she is very cute and classy, so I believed she meant it and would get it as she said.

Damn! You never can tell. . .the lad got charm. LOL
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Damn! You never can tell. . .the lad got charm. LOL
lol, even my female cousin hated Bini guys n swore never to anything to do with them, but ryt now she is fighting the entire family to approve her decision to marry a core Bini guygringrin

Womengrin!!! Womengrin!!! Funny and interesting creaturessmiley
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sagamite:
Ehen?

So he did not have charm when she was younger an suitors yahfun? grin grin grin grin grin

If I knew the guy I would let him know he settled for her by telling him what she used to say before. grin
That's gonna hurt! grin The fact is, wishy-wishy got age bracket, ladies don't try it for too long.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valentine Stories / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships / What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.