Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,074 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! (12370 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / 3 Simple Ways To Impress Women And Get Them To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
DailyNews: lol, even my female cousin hated Bini guys n swore never to anything to do with them, but ryt now she is fighting the entire family to approve her decision to marry a core Bini guygringrin

Womengrin!!! Womengrin!!! Funny and interesting creaturessmiley
To either look sexy or young? Really, in my words up there, their words/decisons comes with time and goes with timing.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
D-Explorer:

Hey lass, spare the innocent topic, this' no school/certificate approval thread. You're derailing kid.
U sef ignore na! Hian!
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by DExplorer1: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U sef ignore na! Hian!
LOL. ID parkwell.
But really, i got to ignore a kid that rebutted all my submissions with insults.

1 Like

Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Dannyxy(m): 2:34am On Sep 28, 2013
Pulizee,like i send them before?,mi' o' riya' iranu',at all
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 28, 2013
OMG!!!! Too much work rendered me so tired that I slept so early.

Wacky, u no try oh.
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! by elguaje(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2013
bigtalla: I have been a Mr Nice guy in the past but it didn't really work out with the ladies.... So I tried Jim Iyke's approach, BAMMM, it works like magic
So what's this jim lyke's approach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Nerds Don't Know About Women? / Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members / Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.