Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:18 AM

Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. (25033 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections / In Buhari, The Spirit Of MKO Abiola May Find Rest- Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by halavoke: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
veraponpo:

Whatever research you did, it did not change the fact Chief Awolowo helped your fathers in Nigeria including Azikwe and Ojukwu to own a television, it still doesn't change the fact that Yoruba people thought your great grand fathers how to read and write in Nigeria. So research well too before you say my gov is having a misplaced priority on a project, don't distract Ogbeni Aregbesola... if he likes he can decide to build seaport.lol
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by shakol91(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=Ich liebe dich][/quote] don't mind the yeye moderator,he dey busy ban people ni jo,he don ban me today say I dey send spam message wen I dey try to comment. Singing style plus Imagine dat.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by eaglechild: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
This project is a despicable waste of public funds.
Most airports in the SW are ghost ports and barely functional.
There are more pressing needs that will affect the majority of the populace.
I wonder how many kilometers of rural roads, that project will construct.
The gov is masquerading under the name of cargo.
Which cargo?

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by halavoke: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
veraponpo:

Whatever research you did, it did not change the fact Chief Awolowo helped your fathers in Nigeria including Azikwe and Ojukwu to own a television, it still doesn't change the fact that Yoruba people thought your great grand fathers how to read and write in Nigeria. So research well too before you say my gov is having a misplaced priority on a project, don't distract Ogbeni Aregbesola... if he likes he can decide to build seaport.lol

Kilode! See attack! I never knew all d teachers in pre n post colonial tyms were yorubas! I am jst putting facts strait oh because ur statement about us havin tv b4 brazil n france was misleading! Where do u pull all dis facts from? As per tribal rants I don't partake in dose cos its silly, stooopid n childish, if aregbe lik afta O'airport mak he build O'seasport n den O' motorport! Lol
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by halavoke: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
veraponpo:

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by halavoke: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
veraponpo:

Kilode! See attack! I never knew all d teachers in pre n post colonial tyms were yorubas! I am jst putting facts strait oh because ur statement about us havin tv b4 brazil n france was misleading! Where do u pull all dis facts from? As per tribal rants I don't partake in dose cos its silly, stooopid n childish, if aregbe lik afta O'airport mak he build O'seasport n den O' motorport! Lol
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by agbameta: 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
TribalEAST: nothing has been done to honour OJUKWU even in the SE.

The only honor the lazy and incompetent people gave Ojuku = Turning his AGPA into PDP local branch office....

smh....

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Willy4Willy: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
geeez: Who is this non entity called Silly Silly splashing his low intelligence all over this thread.

We know the massive development in the states of the SW is hurting you but guess what, we don't give a hoot about you.
You are right there are massive development going on in Sw never heard of before in the history of Nigeria, this is the good work of Jonathan presidency, just 2yrs of Jonathan administration Yorubas can now afford to build an International Airport, that is call prosperity. Thank to Jonathan for making Yorubas prosper.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by oderemo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:
You are right there are massive development going on in Sw never heard of before in the history of Nigeria, this is the good work of Jonathan presidency, just 2yrs of Jonathan administration Yorubas can now afford to build an International Airport, that is call prosperity. Thank to Jonathan for making Yorubas prosper.
In your bloody dream ,Abi.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by bulletproofmonk(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Thank you, this shows that [s]You eat good food, unlike other Yorubas here, too much oily -soup are causing mental problem for them.
Yorubas glorifies Thieves, but you are not one of them.[/s] I AM A WAN.KER....A PATHETIC ONE AT THAT! undecided

Fixed!
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by agbameta: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
eaglechild: This project is a despicable waste of public funds.
Most airports in the SW are ghost ports and barely functional.
There are more pressing needs that will affect the majority of the populace.
I wonder how many kilometers of rural roads, that project will construct.
The gov is masquerading under the name of cargo.
Which cargo?

Na the ibo, anger, hate, bitterness and envy in you dey talk....
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Willy4Willy: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
ode remo:
In your bloody dream ,Abi.
Ode from Remo, your people are now prospering, massive development everywhere, that is the hand work of President Jonathan love for the Yorubas, be grateful.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by eaglechild: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta:

Na the ibo, anger, hate, bitterness and envy in you dey talk....
Some gives an unbiased analysis of a situation it becomes "IBO anger".
I don't get you folks, everything doesn't revolve around tribe.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:
Ode from Remo, your people are now prospering, massive development everywhere, that is the hand work of President Jonathan love for the Yorubas, be grateful.
it is the work of APC which should be embraced in alaigbo too. Stop beefing.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by ChinoIsBack: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Another ghost ibadan and akure airport in the making..

The clown should have channeled the funds to cocoa planting and almajiri school for the large army of yeroba muslims..

Oshun is a damn poor state with very poor people residing in it, most of whom cannot even afford a bus fare to lagos or onitsha talk more of air ticket..
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Willy4Willy: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
TribalEAST: it is the work of APC which should be embraced in alaigbo too. Stop beefing.
Jonathan is the president that made sure Yorubas had enough money for this Airport, and when Abiola International Thief Thief Airport (A.I.T.T.A) is completed, it would be easy for Yorubas to Export their Termite infested Worthless Cocoa to the out side World.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by agbameta: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:

How come we don't see the same level of massive development in iboland on NL like we se from the SW everyday even after 99% ibo votes and support for GEJ?

1. Is it because of GEJ's lack of love and affection for ibo people

2. Is this the reason why instead of building a new airport for you like Aregbe is doing in Osun, he repainted your village landing strip and nothing more in iboland combined because that's all you're worth to him?

3. Is it because he doesn't care or take ibo people and their 99% votes seriously and instead love and down for Yoruba people especially in Osun that didn't vote for his dullard asssss?

4. Is this why he's yet to give you your 30 years beg beg village bridge while the SW is building bridges and flyovers everywhere?

Ponder and cry for yourself and iboland....

5 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Uteghe(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Akpabio should go to Osun and learn development.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by BTT(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
odua boy: The day you write a sensible post is the day i would leave nairaland,Id.iot

Sir, you are going to be here for a very long time.
grin
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by eaglechild: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Uteghe :
Akpabio should go to Osun and learn development.
You are terribly sarcastic.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by mandarin: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its a nice one from the governor. Osun needs it a whole lot for those that can see into the future
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by eaglechild: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
mandarin: Its a nice one from the governor. Osun needs it a whole lot for those that can see into the future

The same way Ebonyi and Ekiti need space shuttle launch stations for those that can see into the future.

2 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Willy4Willy: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta:

How come we don't see the same level of massive development in iboland on NL like we se from the SW everyday even after 99% ibo votes and support for GEJ?

2. Is this the reason why instead of building a new airport for you like Aregbe is doing in Osun, he repainted your village landing strip and nothing more in iboland combined because that's all you're worth to him?

3. Is it because he doesn't care or take ibo people and their 99% votes seriously and instead love and down for Yoruba people especially in Osun that didn't vote for his dullard asssss?

4. Is this why he's yet to give you your 30 years beg beg village bridge while the SW is building bridges and flyovers everywhere?

That is why Yorubas have to grateful and thank Jonathan for all good he has done for them. For the first time Yorubas can afford to built international Airport.
During the Abacha regime Yorubas were hunted down, Abacha made sure many Yoruba eat Sand Sand as food, Yorubas became poor and many sold their Houses, but today because of Jonathan and the love he had on Yorubas, Yorubas are now prospering, people that eat Sand are now building Airport, Kudos to President Jonathan.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by agbameta: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
eaglechild:
Some gives an unbiased analysis of a situation it becomes "IBO anger".
I don't get you folks, everything doesn't revolve around tribe.

Unbiased analysis from ibo villager? Wonders shall never end...lmao

How did you arrived at the unbiased analysis?

Because you have Osun state's economic data, growth and economic projections or you just pulled it out of your ignorant village akpu data spreadshiitttttt...

Y'all villagers be killing me with laffta I swear ....lmao
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by viktuur(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Maybe we will use this as the first Skydiving zone in west africa!
http://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=yNCR1o3l6Xk&ns=1&o=U
www.fornaija.com
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by agbameta: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:
That is why Yorubas have to grateful and thank Jonathan for all good he has done for them. For the first time Yorubas can afford to built international Airport.
During the Abacha regime Yorubas were hunted down, Abacha made sure many Yoruba eat Sand Sand as food, Yorubas became poor and many sold their Houses, but today because of Jonathan and the love he had on Yorubas, Yorubas are now prospering, people that eat Sand are now building Airport, Kudos to President Jonathan.

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Willy4Willy: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
agbameta:

It is because of his love for Yorubas,

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by dayokanu(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Teotihuacan: This is a joke, right?..Small population with low literate levels mostly agrarian based with little or no industry.What will the Cargos hold??Market produce??

I am sure Osun has more industries than your state
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by awakulowoo: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
ibos will just die for nothing over Yorubas' success. See them crying on this thread the way their hero (agbari Ojuku) cried when Benjamin dealt with him. They are anti-success. They should go back to their erosion ravaged forest of Okija.
They are known to be Homo-Vandalism.
Aregbe ma ba se lo .

2 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by awakulowoo: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
dayokanu:

I am sure Osun has more industries than your state

The goon called Willy is from the forest.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by awakulowoo: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Willy4Willy:

You are a bad student of history. You need to see a neuro-psychiatrist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja / 'Buhari Tower' Abuja Named After President Muhammadu Buhari / NTA Responds To Allegation That It Did Not Broadcast Atiku's Event

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.