Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:14 AM

Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. (25032 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections / In Buhari, The Spirit Of MKO Abiola May Find Rest- Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2013
agbameta: The question is, why is a world famous 5 star hotel chain like Radisson investing in a 5 star hotel in Osun state? Just why? Are you smarter and do you have better access to more tourism economy knowledge than raddison?
Will you shut the fvck-up here and stop deceiving your fellow yoruba block-heads! Who told you that "Raddison" is a 5-star hotel chain? Is that one of d APC propaganda given to you by Aregbe to come and spew here? Even Aregbe himself knows dat Osun State cannot afford anything dat is 3-star let alone FIVE STAR, dat is why he is always flashing his 2-fingers in d air to signal dat everything in Osun should be 2-star, 2-star. So if d governor himself believes in a 2-star status for his state, who are u 2come here to claim 5-STAR, let alone 7-STAR like Akwa Ibom.
Block-head let me educate you. ONLY hotel-chains like Starwood Group (owners of the Sheraton, Four-point and Le Meridien franchise), and Hilton and Protea are the global players in 5 & 7-STAR hotel business.

Your gross display of illiteracy and the usual crass and crude NL routine means nothing to me so feel free to swim in your own ignorance and stupidity, nothing new, your type come a dime
Your lunatic verbal attacks will not help you. FACE ONLY THE FACTS!
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by agbameta: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
[s]Will you shut the fvck-up here and stop deceiving your fellow yoruba block-heads! Who told you that "Raddison" is a 5-star hotel chain? Is that one of d APC propaganda given to you by Aregbe to come and spew here? Even Aregbe himself knows dat Osun State cannot afford anything dat is 3-star let alone FIVE STAR, dat is why he is always flashing his 2-fingers in d air to signal dat everything in Osun should be 2-star, 2-star. So if d governor himself believes in a 2-star status for his state, who are u 2come here to claim 5-STAR, let alone 7-STAR like Akwa Ibom.
Block-head let me educate you. ONLY hotel-chains like Starwood Group (owners of the Sheraton, Four-point and Le Meridien franchise), and Hilton and Protea are the global players in 5 & 7-STAR hotel business.

Your lunatic verbal attacks will not help you. FACE ONLY THE FACTS![/s]

Jobos:
@agbameta; don't strain your intellectual ability with those jacker, majority of them are Omata boys (spare part dealer)

Sounds like you....
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
You spew fake statistics to deceive block-heads like you and also to cause your fellow osunites 2hav a feel good sprit. But sacred facts are that:
1. Osun state has no respectable place in d comity-of-states in Nigeria.
2. Osun state has a high rate of poverty wit d inhabitants largely agrarian and illiterates.
3. The Osun festival is one which attracts mainly peasants and some Ifa idol worshippers 4m osun n other places in yorubaland.
4. Osun festival has neither the finess to attract international tourists, nor can it be compared wit a high-profile festival like d Calabar Carnival which attracts over 10 million tourists globally.
5. Osun state (unlike Lagos and Akwa Ibom) has NO tourism infrastructure to support foreign tourists. Infrastructures such as: standard hotels let alone "FIVE STAR HOTELS ", let alone beaches, or cinemas, or even well-paved city roads are non-existent. Osun state has no tourism potential.
6. Economic-wise, Osun states comparative advantage is in cocoa plantation and not tourism.
I can go on and on and on. And these are all sacred FACTS.
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by agbameta: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Back to topic.....

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Gbawe: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Osun State, or State of Osun as the Governor would call it, has tourist sites that attract foreigners. Besides, Ile-Ife, believed to be where the world was created, is in the state. No state attracts foreign tourists like Osun State. The location of an international airport in the state is for the convinience of tourists.
Oya bus driver take me to Lagere, where I will take okada to where Opa Oranmiyan is located in Ondo Road, which will be inaugurated today and tomorrow as a world heritage site by the Ooni of Ife, Alaayelua, Oba Okunade Sijuade, the Olubuse 2.

The airport is also seen as capable of driving the success of the Osun free trade zone. Obviously, transport is key with hosting a viable and successful FTZ.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Jobos(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2013
delpee: Good idea if the project will be completed.

I still wonder why Ogbeni is merging schools and closing down a very old and popular school just to create space for shoprite ( according to some people). Not such a wise decision especially with this new angle of "mall terrorism".
Those schools were buit with clay over 100 years ago. Your informant should have told you Aregbesola's educational developments and projects.
He is doing well .
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Jobos(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2013
agbameta:

Sounds like you....

A complete osunite
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2013
agbameta:

Sounds like you....

Block-head is this your tactical way of chickening-out from facing real facts? Please chicken-out joor and don't you ever attempt to spew your falsehood whenever you find me on any thread. ID!OT.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by agbameta: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2013
^^^^^^^ Please ignore this troll and don't let him derail the thread ..
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by beeman80: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2013
veraponpo:

When you think of economic development, it should always be seen holistically. There is no place that pushes tourism more than Osun State with over 20 tourists-bound locations in Osun State, the best the governor can do is to create a conducive environment that will make transportation-air, road, rail, etc accessible and attractive to the tourists.

When Chief Obafemi Awolowo built cocoa house, Nigeria was a small village then, when he brought first television to Ibadan, France did not have TV, South Africa, Brazil,etc did not have it. So you don't have to think of now alone, always think of the future too.

Better be proactive than reactive...

Ogbeni is on course...

This was well put out.Ogbeni Aregbe is a technocrat just like his comrade,Gov Fashola.There is never a time that is rife or right for development and I tell you that this is one of the reasons why Nigeria is lacking behind in so many areas.Our leaders who happen to be well traveled come back home and feel Nigeria is not rife for the kind of development they saw while abroad.Let me ask if we dont do it now then when is the right time?An international Airport will usher in more employment opportunities and of course foster economic trade.
Osun adara!

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by warlei(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2013
beeman80:

This was well put out.Ogbeni Aregbe is a technocrat just like his comrade,Gov Fashola.There is never a time that is rife or right for development and I tell you that this is one of the reasons why Nigeria is lacking behind in so many areas.Our leaders who happen to be well traveled come back home and feel Nigeria is not rife for the kind of development they saw while abroad.Let me ask if we dont do it now then when is the right time?An international Airport will usher in more employment opportunities and of course foster economic trade.
Osun adara!
U took the words out of my mouth.
Let us build and build
Who says we aint ripe?
We are more than ripe.....
If God makes. I t possible for me i would invest more in the yoruba hinterlands.....

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by dapzyadix(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2013
Enemy of progress which beta tin o
hapholahbi: Let's be sincere with ourselve, osun state is not ripe for this, there are better things ogbeni should embark on..how many folks in osun travels by air talkless of a flight ticket.

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by iwanchop(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2013
Willy4Willy:
It is a good development, Yorubas are going to use the airport to export their worthless Termites infested Cocoa

Now I know u re senseless
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by nedu666: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2013
ARRANT NONSENSE ABSOLUTE RUBBISH, CONTINUE LYING AND DECEVING URSELVES, CARGO NI, TOURIST KO, RARE PLANT NI, RARE SPECIE KO.

KANO AIRPORT IS STRUGGLING, PH AIRPORT IS BELOW UTILIZATION, YET ARGBE THINKS THAT OSUN NEEDS AN AIRPORT AND SOME FOOLS

HERE ARE BUSY SHOUTING OSUN O DARA, UNESCO HERITAGE SITE, MLLIONS OF TOURIST CUMMIN AND GOING. YOU THINK THAT 1 MILLION NL

MEMBERS ARE FOOLS. THAT WILL BELIEVE ANY NONSENSE YOU POST. ONE DAY BORNO GOVT WILL SAY HE IS BUILDING AN AIRPORT FOR

TOURIST

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Gbawe: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2013
warlei:
U took the words out of my mouth.
Let us build and build
Who says we aint ripe?
We are more than ripe.....
If God makes. I t possible for me i would invest more in the yoruba hinterlands.....

My guy, the time is now because the cost of investing will certainly be much higher in the future. Those, for example, who bought cheap land/property in the Lekki corridor many years ago are now laughing today. A South-West under competent administration is a great place to invest in.

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by meccuno: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
hapholahbi: Let's be sincere with ourselve, osun state is not ripe for this, there are better things ogbeni should embark on..how many folks in osun travels by air talkless of a flight ticket.
i don't understand what you mean by being ripe for an airport......having an airport is one means of development.......unless the Governor doesn't know what he is doing then the airport would be a waste.......but its a good development....its just for him to complement with other structures and he is good to go.... wink
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by meccuno: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
nedu666: ARRANT NONSENSE ABSOLUTE RUBBISH, CONTINUE LYING AND DECEVING URSELVES, CARGO NI, TOURIST KO, RARE PLANT NI, RARE SPECIE KO.

KANO AIRPORT IS STRUGGLING, PH AIRPORT IS BELOW UTILIZATION, YET ARGBE THINKS THAT OSUN NEEDS AN AIRPORT AND SOME FOOLS

HERE ARE BUSY SHOUTING OSUN O DARA, UNESCO HERITAGE SITE, MLLIONS OF TOURIST CUMMIN AND GOING. YOU THINK THAT 1 MILLION NL

MEMBERS ARE FOOLS. THAT WILL BELIEVE ANY NONSENSE YOU POST. ONE DAY BORNO GOVT WILL SAY HE IS BUILDING AN AIRPORT FOR

TOURIST

...dont talk like that.....if these governors tried their best to increase the economic value of their state through infrastructural development,then they wont have a problem.....the same would have happened to Lagos if not for the infrastructural development left by the FG and the IGR of Lagos state......at least he is doing something....no matter where its coming from,west,north,south,south...the least we can do is encourage.......so they do more.....if they are wrong we criticizes constructively...if they are on the right part we encourage.....
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
nedu666: ARRANT NONSENSE ABSOLUTE RUBBISH, CONTINUE LYING AND DECEVING URSELVES, CARGO NI, TOURIST KO, RARE PLANT NI, RARE SPECIE KO.

TOURIST

You will surely hang yourself by the time, not only the airport, but also the one on the campus of OAU is completed.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by meccuno: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:
Aregbesola's aims and objectives of development in Osun State:

To promote quality living for the lives Osun & Yoruba people .......and also to promote chaos & madness in the camp of Ndigbos on NL FOR EVERY DEVELOPMENT VISIONS STRIDES !!!

Ride on Aregbe!!!..... We love you for this dawn vision, especially for your effect @ the bolded !!!
what has osuns development got to do with the igbo people why do you display your gross ignorance and ineptitude on a forum like this?? this lace is not for kids.....
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by meccuno: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You will surely hang yourself by the time, not only the airport, but also the one on the campus of OAU is completed.
i schooled at ife....i hope you are not a student of OAU,cause you are a disgrace.......why all these unnecessary rant?

1 Like

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by meccuno: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Cleanman: My guy.why does your blood boils whenever you hear about any developmental projects been built in the SW?...if you are so embittered,y dont you post your own project(if there's non,atleast post the kidnappings and your thieving guvnor's pinshure) frm the east and quit this charade....the earlier the better for you.
why his blood boils is because of statement like yours.....its very unnecessary....am sure you are educated.....
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by madamoringo(f): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
meccuno: what has osuns development got to do with the igbo people why do you display your gross ignorance and ineptitude on a forum like this?? this lace is not for kids.....

So you are ibo schooling in the same Great Ife I once bestrode like a colossus! Thunder fire that your big head! Did you not see how your fellow ibos are crying over a project and money that has nothing to do with them while Anambra, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu are down in the dumps?? Were you dead when wilywily, the NL retardeenic animal was writing his crap on this thread? Well, I can't wait for the day we will flush all ungrateful urchins and dredges of the earth down the toilet back to the sewerage in their father's land! BTW, people like you deserve maximum shi-shi as per Great Ife's tradition for asswipes like you!

2 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by madamoringo(f): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2013

TOURIST

Another ibo man crying! Where is NL wet 100 GV transformer so you can hug it tightly after your meaningless rants? If the airport is built with only N 3 B naira, the state makes that in IGR in less than 2 months! Ouch! That hurts your hearts, no one wants to fly from Lagos back to the 2 nd Century in your father's land! Well, after landing in Lagos, they can fly to Ibadan, Akure and now Osun State! This is going to make you cry harder! Wait until our Trans Yoruba Land High Speed Railways is completed, linking every major town and city (in the region) within an hour! Oh you people will eventually commit suicide because it seems the more you cry, the more the SW is developing, innovating and evolving so we can watch you in the throes of your death dance! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Italiano1: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
You spew fake statistics to deceive block-heads like you and also to cause your fellow osunites 2hav a feel good sprit. But sacred facts are that:
2. Osun state has a high rate of poverty wit d inhabitants largely agrarian and illiterates.
3. The Osun festival is one which attracts mainly peasants and some Ifa idol worshippers 4m osun n other places in yorubaland.
4. Osun festival has neither the finess to attract international tourists, nor can it be compared wit a high-profile festival like d Calabar Carnival which attracts over 10 million tourists globally.
5. Osun state (unlike Lagos and Akwa Ibom) has NO tourism infrastructure to support foreign tourists. Infrastructures such as: standard hotels let alone "FIVE STAR HOTELS ", let alone beaches, or cinemas, or even well-paved city roads are non-existent. Osun state has no tourism potential.
6. Economic-wise, Osun states comparative advantage is in cocoa plantation and not tourism.

Your post has just explicitly validated my earlier comments about the low quality of education in your states . Your points are mind-boggling and just patently false. Agbameta and Orlando have replied you so I will not waste my time with an illiterate like you- Even a cursory search on Google/Yahoo/Bing will show you that Osun Osogbo Festival is incomparable to Calabar Carnival.

Where do you get your facts from? From your village blog?

2 Likes

Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
meccuno: i schooled at ife....i hope you are not a student of OAU,cause you are a disgrace.......why all these unnecessary rant?
I know what I am saying. Go find out.
We know people like you that claim to be studing or studied Mass Communication in Ile-Ife, but upon investigation it will be found out that you ashamed of saying Universal College of Technology (now The Polytechnic Ile-Ife).
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by mindyourword: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
veraponpo:

When you think of economic development, it should always be seen holistically. There is no place that pushes tourism more than Osun State with over 20 tourists-bound locations in Osun State, the best the governor can do is to create a conducive environment that will make transportation-air, road, rail, etc accessible and attractive to the tourists.

When Chief Obafemi Awolowo built cocoa house, Nigeria was a small village then, when he brought first television to Ibadan, France did not have TV, South Africa, Brazil,etc did not have it. So you don't have to think of now alone, always think of the future too.

Better be proactive than reactive...

Ogbeni is on course...

Osun adara!
[color=#990000]
I SUPPORT HIM BUT HE SHOULD TRY TO DEVELOP THOSE AREAS THAT WILL INFORM PEOPLE LANDING ON AND TAKING OFF FROM OUR STATE.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
you are so wrong angry
MostIncredible.DFirst:
you are so wrong
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
pls,we should not be pessimistic about other people's aspirations; their growth and development. in otherwords, " no take panadol 4 ya broda headache".
p.s 1.osun is blessed with alot of talented,literate,young people who are contributing meaningfully to their society
2. Osun is developing rapidly. People are actually relocating to the state because of the peace,calmness and hospitality of the indigenes and also the relatively low cost of living as compared to other places.
3. Due to the exponential growth in population, constructions are going on a large scale For example, roads,schools,urban planning, rehabilitation of the old "waterworks" etc to keep track with the growth
Lastly, I would say watch out for osun state.#osunadara#osunonibaje#awonomoluuabi.
xiexie ni. smileypls,we should not be pessimistic about other people's aspirations; their growth and development. in otherwords, " no take panadol 4 ya broda headache".
p.s 1.osun is blessed with alot of talented,literate,young people who are contributing meaningfully to their society
2. Osun is developing rapidly. People are actually relocating to the state because of the peace,calmness and hospitality of the indigenes and also the relatively low cost of living as compared to other places.
3. Due to the exponential growth in population, constructions are going on a large scale For example, roads,schools,urban planning, rehabilitation of the old "waterworks" etc to keep track with the growth
Lastly, I would say watch out for osun state.#osunadara#osunonibaje#awonomoluuabi.
xiexie ni.
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Italiano1: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
danjuma_cse: pls,we should not be pessimistic about other people's aspirations; their growth and development. in otherwords, " no take panadol 4 ya broda headache".
xiexie ni. smileypls,we should not be pessimistic about other people's aspirations; their growth and development. in otherwords, " no take panadol 4 ya broda headache".
xiexie ni.

You are a patient man- I am not! I give kudos to you for explaining all these to that dimwit! I have been waiting for the retardd to show up but he chose the right path to avoid further embarrassment
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 4:13am On Sep 29, 2013
danjuma_cse:
you are so wrong angry
you are so wrong
Have you been able to deny or contradict ANY of the hard facts i set-out from Nos. 1-6 with any clear and convincing evidence?
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by MostIncredibleDFirst: 4:44am On Sep 29, 2013
Italiano1:

You are a patient man- I am not! I give kudos to you for explaining all these to that dimwit! I have been waiting for the retardd to show up but he chose the right path to avoid further embarrassment
It is your lunacy that causes you to think that any reasonable man wud give you credence by joining issues with your ordinary verbal abuses. You are an osunite and I KNOW HOW PAINFUL AND HURTFUL IT IS TO BE CONFRONTED WITH BITTER-TRUTHS AND HARD FACTS. Therefore, the reason for your lunatic verbal abuses is understandable to anyone - but wud not help you, nor would it change the bitter-truths. FACE ONLY THE FACTS AND YOU'LL HAVE A RESPONSE! [/quote]
Re: Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State. by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 29, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
Have you been able to deny or contradict ANY of the hard facts i set-out from Nos. 1-6 with any contrary evidence?
those are not facts my brother. give us empirical data to support your opination.then I would defend osun state with my data.
I would love to insult you hen bah I just can't. I wouldn't be dragged in your roforofo fight fuelled by envy and also you would probably beat me with experience............lol.
instead of wasting time arguing about a process that started, be productive somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Get 10 New Exotic Vehicles - Premium Times / Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB / Black Soot is Back In Port Harcourt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.