Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. (41453 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by dallyemmy: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: All the christians in dis thread should shut their dirty an'us (sorry mouth) up! What is 'shirobobobobababalalasabrakatamalakahhaahahahahroroboroborobabababababa'? Are you guys praying to a demon or an evil spirit? What nonsense!?

Your religion is cultism, hyprocrtism and deceitful! You trying do or die to tarnish Islam but you failing woefully.. Sorry devils! Try again!

Islam is the true religion, repent and be saved! Stop worshipping Jesus, a prophet from Allah.. Stop it now! Remember, it's End Time! Believe in Allah only, and Mohammad (SAW) as his messenger...again, stop worshipping christ, Jesus is a Muslim.. The Holy Qur'an is a revelation from Allah, while the story book bible is written by some deluded and deceitful fools.. Use ur comon sense christians.. It's END TIME, this may be ur last chance. Stop being deceived and manipulated.. Christianity is gayish, devilish, false, lies.. Stop worshipping your fellow human, a mortal. Allah will send prophet Isa (jesus) to come and tell you fools that his is not ur God. Use ur sense don't a dense. Christianity is sponsoring terrorism and labelling it on Islam just for them to stay relevant.. The world would have been better without christianity the propagandists and super liars!

May Allah forgive you all and help you see the light.. Ameeen!
Philippians2:6-10 essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained, 7  But stripped Himself [of all privileges and rightful dignity], so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being. 8  And after He had appeared in human form, He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross! 9  Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, 10  That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop worshipping jesus but you guys can worship that warlord pedophile camel fucker called Mohamed right?
Muslims don't worship Mohammad (SAW), but worship Allah alone cos he is the only one worthy of worship. Both Mohammad (SAW) and Isa (jesus according to you story book called bible) are prophet of Allah.. Call him whatever you want, na you get your mouth. If you wake up in the morning with vulture's mouth no say na one old mama for ur villa oh.

Christianity should stop sponsoring terrorism in the background and keep blaming it on Islam. Islam is nothing but peace

Your pastors are nothing but liars and thieves and secret cults members.. Open you eyes and stop worshipping a MORTAL

Jesus, that white dude didn't die for you or your papa.. All na wash! As in all na fables!

Go and repent and sin no more!

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Godsbaby1(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
It always wise to have patient, if sarah had, had patient and wait for the due time of God, and not persuade her husband Abraham to meet with the slave woman, this mistake will have not be, a mistake of the world ;(;(, Oh God Save ur children from these beast Amen
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Tushkid74(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
They claimed to av killed Shekau,nw d buffoon is out to prove he is still breathing.
Abeg,dis security matter don turn hide and seek.
What a pity.
Np: Summertime sadness by Lana Del Rey.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Onlinebiz2012: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nonybb: They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba

God (Allah) says in the Holy Qur’an,
“. . . if anyone slew a person . . . it would be as if he slew the whole of mankind; and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole of mankind” (5:32). It is a sad reality when we consider the violence
different social groups face around
the country from the beginning of time
to the present. It is something we all
hope can be changed for the future.
Throughout history, we have seen devastating outcomes to large
numbers of people due to the actions
of others. The country has seen
numerous lives unjustly taken; it
seems that the war against each
other because of race or beliefs is an ongoing one. Today Muslims face
similar, if not the same, threats as did
the Jews in the Holocaust and the
African slaves beginning in the
seventeenth century. A few extreme
individuals that call themselves Muslims and commit acts of violence
coupled with ignorance about what
Islam is about
have caused global
hostility through the media towards
true Muslims today when they are
truly a peaceful nation.

The prophet Muhammad (Peace Be
Upon Him) was one of the most
prestigious persons in history. He
“was distinguished among his
people for his modesty, virtuous
behavior, and graceful manners” (Al- Mubarakpuri 82). He was the most
honest, gentle-hearted, chaste and
hospitable, and this was seen in his
life even before he became the
prophet of Allah being called “Al-
Amin,” the trustworthy as a young man.

ISLAM IS PEACE

3 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by khattab02: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Allen kee:

You are a fool, how many times will you be told that Allah is nothing but an IDOL?
proof
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by richy1473(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
We really fought for you sir from when cabals tried to stopped you taken over after YAR'ADUA's demise and again campaigned vigorously during the elections that ushered you in..why all these stories sir,I'm just looking at it from this perspective, assuming you,your family(PEJ and kids)are visited by ARMED-ROBBERS inside your house(God forbids)ask you to run outside naked from your own house or else they would killed your kids.your kids'love will push you to do it...
Pls,sir these kids that were murdered in cold-blood earlier today have parents too.as a father(good-father to his children) why can't you shelved your ambitions if it would put a stopped to all these senseless killings sir..I can't just imagine what these bereaved-parents are going thru now..just do this for all these INNOCENT-VICTIMS..thanks in anticipations sir.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: Muslims don't worship Mohammad (SAW), but worship Allah alone cos he is the only one worthy of worship. Both Mohammad (SAW) and Isa (jesus according to you story book called bible) are prophet of Allah.. Call him whatever you want, na you get your mouth. If you wake up in the morning with vulture's mouth no say na one old mama for ur villa oh.

Christianity should stop sponsoring terrorism in the background and keep blaming it on Islam. Islam is nothing but peace

Your pastors are nothing but liars and thieves and secret cults members.. Open you eyes and stop worshipping a MORTAL

Jesus, that white dude didn't die for you or your papa.. All na wash! As in all na fables!

yeah Mohamed that arab airhead didn't see or hear anything close to a revelation..the blood thirsty Pedoph1le was power hungry that's all ..that's why Islam is the only religion where the first fidels got converted by force(with the swords)
last bullet I don't have any pastor. we have priests a well organized clergy and unlike evil religion no one can wake up and start preaching hate or write fatwa etc

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by honeric01(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
banega: damn, not just boko haram, but on all muslims up north.. Infact, the nigerian government should go and borrow syria's chemical weapon from the U.N, before it is destroyed. Anyone who believes in islam, is a potential terrorist.. The only good muslim is a dead muslim. " Islam is a totalitarian theocratic political ideology, it is not a religion. It has not been a religion since 622AD, and we need to have individuals that stand up and say that.. "

One boko haram has just been identified with 9 people who liked her comment still at large.

Ban ki moon is looking for your like.

I never knew chemical weapon select who to kill when used.

An alunized Nigerian you are.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by MrTarget: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dereformer:

I keep saying it, Islam is a curse to this world.
You 'r Myopic and High on cheap drugs 4 u 2 make that comment against Islam.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by nijanigga: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
chidindufrank: The military should use a chemical weapon against Boko Haram
You will lead the front to find them. Childish thinking.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by zubino(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
I want to say RIP to all victims of boko haram. I will like to throw one and only one question to all nairaland muslims!
The question is WHY DO WE HAVE SO MUCH VIOLENCE IN MUSLIM DOMINATED REGIONS OR COUNTRIES?
I will be happy to receive an answer. Pls read the OP s post to have a clue of the various countries mentioned.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
dallyemmy: Philippians2:6-10 essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained, 7  But stripped Himself [of all privileges and rightful dignity], so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being. 8  And after He had appeared in human form, He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross! 9  Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, 10  That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.
see how you are confusing yourself brother! No kneels except the lost ones will bow to Jesus. No kneels! Jesus himself prayed to Allah.. Don't be too scared to ask questions bro, you know your story book is full of fallacies and contradictions. Na whitee arrange am. Confusion here and there in the story book bible..

Get yourself cleansed up and read the holy Qur'an with English translations. Read Suratul Maryam (Mary), read with an open mind and get the perfect picture of your so-called saviour.. Jesus said: "I am the servant of Allah, I was give a book and I was made a prophet.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by simjummy: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
undecided[left][/left][quote author=Nonybb]They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba. This is so pathetic,so ur allah can not fight his own battles,he needs cowards and fools like boko haram to fight for him
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
zubino: I want to say RIP to all victims of boko haram. I will like to throw one and only one question to all nairaland muslims!
The question is WHY DO WE HAVE SO MUCH VIOLENCE IN MUSLIM DOMINATED REGIONS OR COUNTRIES?
I will be happy to receive an answer. Pls read the OP s post to have a clue of the various countries mentioned.
Good one! All the violence are pre-organised by your people, haters of Islam just to tarnish Islam. But at the end they will all fail.. They're using terrorist organisations to unsettle the Islamic world to make it look so bad. But they failing, the true religion keeps growing fast on daily basis.. They will try but they will never touch it. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by dbride: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

60% of boko haram members are Christians from SE, SS and SW? and 7 people liked this comment. God we have a problem! So this 60% joined forces with the remaining 40% from the north to kill ONLY in the NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA? Okay, this is a satire or you are a comedian or you drank too much; I rest my case, nothing makes sense to me.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by omniwater007: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace
ok,what will do if u were to be in their shoes?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: see how you are confusing yourself brother! No kneels except the lost ones will bow to Jesus. No kneels! Jesus himself prayed to Allah.. Don't be too scared to ask questions bro, you know your story book is full of fallacies and contradictions. Na whitee arrange am. Confusion here and there in the story book bible..

Get yourself cleansed up and read the holy Qur'an with English translations. Read Suratul Maryam (Mary), read with an open mind and get the perfect picture of your so-called saviour.. Jesus said: "I am the servant of Allah, I was give a book and I was made a prophet.

Peace!
white this why that..last time I checked aboki is not the one who wrote the quran..so tell me more about how ur arab masters brainwashed? funny dude .Christianity existed way before about that useless book called quarand and that blood thirsty religion called islam .so how the hell a moslem terrorist want to tell us about the contradictions in bible ,when he doesn't even know the origins of his own book . please I will advise u to go bend over and shake ur azz in air in the name of that show u guys call prayer.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Ganjafama(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
pharmow:

Have you read about the crusades? the spreading of Christianity through europe. And has history not shown you that Christianity was brought to African through enslavement and brainwashing of our ancestors.

I wonder why people don't do enough research before making comments. Nigerian xtians are some of the most ignorant in the world.
You dont know anything bout the crusades my friend. Europe had already been christianised by the roman catholic church and as such there were no crusades fought in europe. The crusades were fought in the middle east and parts of spain by the kings, princes and barons of a united europe against the ottoman turks who had taken control of the holy land (jerusalem). It was a christian vs muslim war.

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Kei144(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nigeria will become hell when end time tribulations begin in 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Onlinebiz2012: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yeah Mohamed that arab airhead didn't see or hear anything close to a revelation..the blood thirsty Pedoph1le was power hungry that's all ..that's why Islam is the only religion where the first fidels got converted by force(with the swords)
last bullet I don't have any pastor. we have priests a well organized clergy and unlike evil religion no one can wake up and start preaching hate or write fatwa etc

Ignorance is a big disease ! Convertion in islam is not by force

Soon after the revelations started
coming to the prophet (PBUH), a
Meccan tribe called the Quraysh
began violently persecuting the early
Muslims for their faith. “The Muslims
did not want to fight those who despised them or rejected Islam
, for
the Quran had ordered Muhammad
to: "Call to the path of your Lord
with wisdom and goodly
preaching, and dispute with
them in the best way’ (Quran
16:125)”
. The Quraysh raided their homes and
forced them to leave their homeland
as they must do so for the safety of
their family; it was then that Allah
revealed the verses mentioned
above.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: see how you are confusing yourself brother! No kneels except the lost ones will bow to Jesus. No kneels! Jesus himself prayed to Allah.. Don't be too scared to ask questions bro, you know your story book is full of fallacies and contradictions. Na whitee arrange am. Confusion here and there in the story book bible..

Peace!
another myth look my friend .
Catholics alone 2billions
whole Moslems population 2billions
now add the others Christian ah ah , when u are at it don't forget to add the fact that you guys practice apostasy and scare people who dare mention the idea of leaving that blood thirsty religion, we ain't done yet, add the forced conversions, and add the non moslem women who convert when they marry. with all these tricks u guys are still behind Christianity .
last bullet u guys are even decreasing your pop by yourself .sunni bombing shia . ooops I forgot some of u don't even consider shai as moslems and yet they make about 20% of the moslems population, as u can see u still have a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by sod09(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: Muslims don't worship Mohammad (SAW), but worship Allah alone cos he is the only one worthy of worship. Both Mohammad (SAW) and Isa (jesus according to you story book called bible) are prophet of Allah.. Call him whatever you want, na you get your mouth. If you wake up in the morning with vulture's mouth no say na one old mama for ur villa oh.

tell dem bro, i cant xtain cnt tink.
aw can GOD allow his prophet to die by hanging..GOD IS NOT EVIL,even isaac abraham's son was suppose to be kill instead GOD gave him ram

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by BABSKAY24(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is too sad, if they really want to prove a point like they always claim, why don't they take this fight to the so called corrupt leaders, they know their homes n offices instead of shedding innocent blood..Mr. President doesn't seem to understand how to tackle this issue instead he's busy campaigning for 2015..may God help this nation called Nigeria.....R.I.P to the dead. N may God grant the affected families the fortitude to bear the loss!

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by MrTarget: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
zubino: I want to say RIP to all victims of boko haram. I will like to throw one and only one question to all nairaland muslims!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
how do u call that sh1t again is it taqiya or tequiya? or maybe Tequila well keep lying to defend ur religion but u can't fool me ..maybe your cattle rear brethren
Onlinebiz2012:

Ignorance is a big disease ! Convertion in islam is not by force

Soon after the revelations started
coming to the prophet (PBUH), a
Meccan tribe called the Quraysh
began violently persecuting the early
Muslims for their faith. “The Muslims
did not want to fight those who despised them or rejected Islam
, for
the Quran had ordered Muhammad
to: "Call to the path of your Lord
with wisdom and goodly
preaching, and dispute with
them in the best way’ (Quran
16:125)”
. The Quraysh raided their homes and
forced them to leave their homeland
as they must do so for the safety of
their family; it was then that Allah
revealed the verses mentioned
above.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Akpa ife: Boko harm wht do u gain look at how u r killing ur follow human being

U r killing helpless piple thinking dat u r strong why nt kill those dat loot ds nation

Nigeria military ontop of d situation
Security every where bt nobody is working

Bt every month them r collecting salary
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Tundeajani(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace
you should go ön and say the reasons 1.why your madness has become unlimited,2.why pastors are raping women who comes to them for prayer,3.why your religion leaders are looting innocent nigerians dry all in the name of private jet gospel,why your folk reverend king committed a crime against humanity are all because of islam...sheer hyprocrite psyche of you....inform your bling bling master a.y oriefokasibe that your assingment of blackmailing islam has failed..cos bokoharam is not and will never claimants of the name muslim..islam is peace.God bless.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by tunshe: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
"MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND CAN: THE BITTER TRUTH “Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his death!! Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the highest body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro­ fessor Dauda Ojobi Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State. Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram, which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what Islam made haram. They claimed western education is sin, they rejected anything brought by technology, they were popular with saying, wearing a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological advancement of that period). The spiritual leader of Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov. Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would help him win his reelection through charm. After the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises. Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that panel, but when the President, saw the report, he said no, the white paper will not be issued on this report, because it may result to crises, so the white paper was not issued, till date. Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he came back from Rome, where he went to further his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40 years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I attended in Bauchi, 2002. Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda . Are they waiting for his death before they deny it? -Security operatives that always claim they want uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate in that angle, why? -Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from police custody several times. -I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy by the security personnel, in the investigation. -I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not Christian), is never a creation of Muslims. -Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is their creation, to fight Russians. I beg your pardon, if this write up hurts you in any form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set straight. SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL MUSLIMS AND LET US ALL HOLD UNTO PRAYERS AS OUR BEST WEAPON!!!''

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
sod09: tell dem bro, i cant xtain cnt tink.
aw can GOD allow his prophet to die by hanging..GOD IS NOT EVIL,even isaac abraham's son was suppose to be kill instead GOD gave him ram
u can't explain because the average moslem is an illiterate in fact most of you African moslems can't read, write or speak arab yet u pray in Arabic(I meant u recite prayers that u don't even understand) , u are taught that God's language is Arabic and like the average cow head u swallow it , u shake ur azz in the air in the direction of the mecca, yet u are called Abd when u go there ....fcking arab slaves..now we have African terrorists blowing up their countrymen , because the arab master so

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

You are an idi0t
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
yes ooo Christians are also bombing Shia right? writing fatwa against them okay, I heard u mallam, now go and rear ur cattle .nah better come and shine my shoes
tunshe: "MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND CAN: THE BITTER TRUTH “Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until his death!! Back in 1954, there ware series of meetings by the highest body of Christian association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then, I was an undergraduate student of Christian Theology). Part of the result of that meeting was, to sponsor some people among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic knowledge to preach violence, distort original Islamic teachings and if possible cause a riot in the North that will make northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them refused to come back and execute their plan, but spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two; Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro­ fessor Dauda Ojobi Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue State University faculty of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State. Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko Haram, which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and some other parts of Northern Nigeria, their ideologies were similar to that of Boko Haram, they forbade what Islam allowed, and allowed what Islam made haram. They claimed western education is sin, they rejected anything brought by technology, they were popular with saying, wearing a wrist watch is haram, using radios and television is haram e.t.c. (considering the technological advancement of that period). The spiritual leader of Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano Sanusi, once suspected Maitasine as fake Muslim when he discovered Maitatsine received goods from Vatican Palace. After sarki confirmed his findings, he expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by Gov. Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that Maitatsine would help him win his reelection through charm. After the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then President set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises. Prof. Dauda has made his submission in that panel, but when the President, saw the report, he said no, the white paper will not be issued on this report, because it may result to crises, so the white paper was not issued, till date. Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966, after he came back from Rome, where he went to further his studies, in Christian Theology. He is still alive and has become a Muslim preacher for over 40 years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I attended in Bauchi, 2002. Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda . Are they waiting for his death before they deny it? -Security operatives that always claim they want uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate in that angle, why? -Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf, founder of Bokoharam? The former has bailed the later from police custody several times. -I see a double standard approach and hypocrisy by the security personnel, in the investigation. -I began to believe Boko Haram is the creation of some enemies of Islam possibly CAN (not Christian), is never a creation of Muslims. -Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is their creation, to fight Russians. I beg your pardon, if this write up hurts you in any form, it’s not intended, but facts need to be set straight. SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL MUSLIMS AND LET US ALL HOLD UNTO PRAYERS AS OUR BEST WEAPON!!!''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.