Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. (41451 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Leemak: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
'Islam, our pride their fear'. In as much as majority of us muslims condemn the activities of Boko Haram we remain steadfast on our precious religion.When militants were killing both Nigerians and Foreigners in the Niger Delta no muslim termed them as christians, I served in Bayelsa State during the period of militancy and I know how dangerous these people were.So stop disturbing your selves, ask your government to be more responsible.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by sova(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
In africa,we av d largest number of military personel,yt we were ranked 5th on d continent deu to lack of weaponry nd intelligence. Were d hell is d hope of d common man, wat is our share if we can nt b granted safety in our own land. D nigeria govt shud learn frm american govt on afghanistan. No one go to war wothout intelligient report. I weep for d dead, i weep for d living, i weep for d region called North, i weep for my country. Oh Lord grant ur ppl freedom ftm d children of evil.
we av ask Y nd we will continue to ask Y

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by adepojuot: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
qaran 9:123 says,o ye who believe! Fight those of the UN believers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness. Quran...Muhammad's Own Words: Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause." Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed." Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission." Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious." Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah." Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." What a
religion... Islam is indeed religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by jamd: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote
author=Caleboha]Shekau challenged islamic clerics to convince the world
he is not abiding by islamic injunctions, non of them did! Why couldn't
they? Because there's no sufficient evidence in the Qu'ran to prove it
is a religion of Piss! Outright instructions to kill, destroy and loot
with an eternal reward in a holy book! With such international
awareness, worsening chaos especially in Muslim countries, increasing
civilisation, I foresee the END of Islam. A TIME will come when sanity
will prevail and reason will be restored. It may take a while, probably a
few generations more but mark my words; THINGS will be very
different!!! sad[/quote]IF U HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY EVERYTHING BECOME MYSTRY TO U. GO GET UR HISTORY BOOK MAYBE U WILL UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION OF THE WORLD BEFORE RELIGION
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Urlin: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Christians flourishing all over this thread with madness! They just returned from their weekly Devilish brainwashing session from the den of Satan which they call churches. They are all children of Satan doing his dirty work on Nairaland, they will surely roast along with the Devil they serve in the fires of HELL. BE WARNED !! CHRISTIANITY IS THE DEVILS AND IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO HELL!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Leemak: 'Islam, our pride their fear'. In as much as majority of us muslims condemn the activities of Boko Haram we remain steadfast on our precious religion.When militants were killing both Nigerians and Foreigners in the Niger Delta no muslim termed them as christians, I served in Bayelsa State during the period of militancy and I know how dangerous these people were.So stop disturbing your selves, ask your government to be more responsible.
you only went to school,but you are ignorant
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by danny301: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
The world would be a better place without Islam because that thing called Islam is a problem anywhere in the world.... We may pretend and even claim that what is happening in the north today is more of political issues than religious issues, but i tell you the whole thing is about religion.... People that refer to Islam as religion of peace are either playing with our intelligence or they do not know what they are talking.... Shekau challenged Islamic clerics all over the world to come out and prove him wrong if they think what he is doing is not in accordance with the instructions of their Allah and we have not seen anybody yet.... Tell me which Muslim has sincerely condemn the activities of Boko Haram in Nigeria up till date...... If we are sincere to ourselves as a country we know we should know that the country Nigeria was not programmed to continue as one and definitely it cannot continue as one. Boko Haram wants a nation whose law is based on the koran and that's exactly what muslim north wanted when they established sharia law in a secular state (country) like Nigeria, so why are we always talking as we don't know that Boko haram is playing Islamic scripts of northern muslims? Off-course, Boko haram may be taking the whole fight deadlier than other nominal muslims expect but then that only shows that they are more zealous in doing the work of their Allah, which is a normal thing in any group. I'm from middle-belt and i used to be an advocate of one Nigeria but i must confess that i'm now a changed person. Its my earnest desire that, that country called Nigeria be divided into as many nations a possible if only that would add some dignity and value to our lives individually, because even besides the the Islamic menace that is an obvious threat to the existence of the country, the level of hate and tribal/ethnic bigotry among the ethnic nationalities in the country is second to known..... The biggest disservice that has been done to the average Nigerian till date is the amalgamation of 1914 which has to be corrected now....... Several people hate Femi Kayode because, they think he talks at random, but that dude made point when he talked about Nigerians being allowed to talk about ethnic issues freely which is the sure way of disintegrating peacefully...... My people staying together is not by force, its rather by choice, if it is a hard thing for us to live together peacefully, it should not be a hard thing for us to disintegrate peacefully.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by youngbu(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
The truth is that what God say no body can change it. In the HOLY BIBLE God predicted that those things will happen
Read ur BIBlE well u will see that he mention of or about 1.ARMIES FROM THE NORTH.
2.Religious war e.g nation against nation, Kingdom against Kingdom.
So don't murmor, God knows all about this things. All u have to do is to endure to the end becos this is JUST THE BEGINING.
MY PEOPLE SUFFER FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
The truth is that what God say no body can change it. In the HOLY BIBLE God predicted that those things will happen
Read ur BIBlE well u will see that he mention of or about 1.ARMIES FROM THE NORTH.
So don't murmor, God knows all about this things. All u have to do is to endure to the end becos this is JUST THE BEGINING.

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by sova(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
In africa,we av d largest number of military personel,yt we were ranked 5th on d continent deu to lack of weaponry nd intelligence. Were d hell is d hope of d common man, wat is our share if we can nt b granted safety in our own land. D nigeria govt shud learn frm american govt on afghanistan. No one go to war wothout intelligient report. I weep for d dead, i weep for d living, i weep for d region called North, i weep for my country. Oh Lord grant ur ppl freedom ftm d children of evil.
we av ask Y nd we will continue to ask Y?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by ajilay(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
That is barbaric act,very unlawful
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
glory2glory: But wait o, much as am completely disappointed in Gej for still not being able to curb BH , what are the northern govs and elders doing to stop this menace? These people (BH) are their people , those being killed are their people as well. Are they waiting till BH kills everyone in the north.
boko haram is one of the tools the northern hediots are using to fight GEJ
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by IYANGBALI: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
young bu..:
yes we know all these,but why always muslims and islam?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Allenkee: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

WHERE IS THE DISLIKED BOTTON, ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by oobim(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Aiyekooto: To put us back on track. The report did not say that BH attacked only christians, it is most likely that most of the victims are muslims. How then do we say BH is fighting the cause of islam? BH is our common enemy whether muslim or christian. The earlier we come to grasp with that fact the better for us all. Preaching hate message isn't the solution, it will only make us no better than BH.
You and your muslim brothers/sisters should all burn to ashes.How many of your hell bound clerics has come out to condenm BH? Instead, all y'all do is tell us how peaceful your cult is and how Hitler was a Christian. Stop sheltering your cult members, stop defending them, you islamabadic fo*ls.
Lost souls! Ndi ara.!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by nneh1(f): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy:

Tell me in a country where the Blessings of God have been turned to a curse, why souldnt there be misery and corruption, in a country where God have been dethroned for materialistic pursuits, how can there be deep seated happiness.
When we have continued to bite the finger that is feeding us, how can we see peace.
Here we are all entitled to our own opinion but hold on, it was Rev. Father Kukah who said that the God who created us witout us cannot save us witout us.
I still believe dat dialogue is d only panacea to the Boko Haram menace.
My condolence to the families of the dead as I'm not a Boko Haram sympathizer but jst said my views. We need ur own views as well please
seriously you have no views!!!! The first post summarised it all, muslims are happy in countries that are not islamic nations but in countries that are islamic they raid war. If they feel what happened in kenya can happen in nigeria they should rethink.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Allenkee: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
pompori king:

Image of the north?da faaq you talking bout..islam is a religion of peace but why na where una muslims plenty pass all over the world violence plenty join
Y'all are blood suckers

BECAUSE QURAN THE BOOK OF EVIL IS WHAT THEY USE AS THEIR CONSTITUTION.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
No matter the propaganda...am a Muslim, and a Muslim will I b for life by the grace of almighty God. ALHAMDULILAH....
ISLAM 4 LIFE...

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by oobim(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
They have succeded in putin fear in the hearts of many.I can't even go to the mall or any public place without thinking of how to make an escape should those demons appear. Every Abdullahi or hijab wearing bish is a suspect, to me now.

Well, d bible talk am; uwa mmebi.
In all of these, when the world is saying 'there is a casting down', those who know their Lord shall be saying 'there is a lifting up'
Draw me deeper in love with you O lord, though, I sometimes doubt u still care about us
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by sod09(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
adepojuot: qaran 9:123 says,o ye who believe! Fight those of the UN believers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness. Quran...Muhammad's Own Words: Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause." Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed." Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission." Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious." Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah." Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." What a
religion... Islam is indeed religion of peace
abeg sharap jor, ur problem is u dnt understand quran....muhammed(SAW) left meddina wen day wanted to kill him..he didnt stay bak nd fight,islam is peace
is pple like u dat support bh, aw will u feel if ur family re among d victims

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
All the christians in dis thread should shut their dirty an'us (sorry mouth) up! What is 'shirobobobobababalalasabrakatamalakahhaahahahahroroboroborobabababababa'? Are you guys praying to a demon or an evil spirit? What nonsense!?

Your religion is cultism, hyprocrtism and deceitful! You trying do or die to tarnish Islam but you failing woefully.. Sorry devils! Try again!

Islam is the true religion, repent and be saved! Stop worshipping Jesus, a prophet from Allah.. Stop it now! Remember, it's End Time! Believe in Allah only, and Mohammad (SAW) as his messenger...again, stop worshipping christ, Jesus is a Muslim.. The Holy Qur'an is a revelation from Allah, while the story book bible is written by some deluded and deceitful fools.. Use ur comon sense christians.. It's END TIME, this may be ur last chance. Stop being deceived and manipulated.. Christianity is gayish, devilish, false, lies.. Stop worshipping your fellow human, a mortal. Allah will send prophet Isa (jesus) to come and tell you fools that his is not ur God. Use ur sense don't a dense. Christianity is sponsoring terrorism and labelling it on Islam just for them to stay relevant.. The world would have been better without christianity the propagandists and super liars!

May Allah forgive you all and help you see the light.. Ameeen!

4 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by nenergy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
What is NANS going to do about this?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by idirect(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
We nigerians sometimes behave as if they don't know what they want,hypocritical position on issues hardly allow them define issue. Instead of us to question the clueless government who have fail in their part protect us from this ugly incident, we are ranting against eachother. We may continue to cut our noses to spite our faces thanks to those who lack political sophistication and simplistically see everything along sectional and ethno-religious lines but the remains, JONATHAN GOVERNMENT IS A FAILURE.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
stop worshipping jesus but you guys can worship that warlord pedophile camel fucker called Mohamed right?
Garri_Activist: All the christians in dis thread should shut their dirty an'us (sorry mouth) up! What is 'shirobobobobababalalasabrakatamalakahhaahahahahroroboroborobabababababa'? Are you guys praying to a demon or an evil spirit? What nonsense!?

Your religion is cultism, hyprocrtism and deceitful! You trying do or die to tarnish Islam but you failing woefully.. Sorry devils! Try again!

Islam is the true religion, repent and be saved! Stop worshipping Jesus, a prophet from Allah.. Stop it now! Remember, it's End Time! Believe in Allah only, and Mohammad (SAW) as his messenger...again, stop worshipping christ, Jesus is a Muslim.. The Holy Qur'an is a revelation from Allah, while the story book bible is written by some deluded and deceitful fools.. Use ur comon sense christians.. It's END TIME, this may be ur last chance. Stop being deceived and manipulated.. Christianity is gayish, devilish, false, lies.. Stop worshipping your fellow human, a mortal. Allah will send prophet Isa (jesus) to come and tell you fools that his is not ur God. Use ur sense don't a dense. Christianity is sponsoring terrorism and labelling it on Islam just for them to stay relevant.. The world would have been better without christianity the propagandists and super liars!

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by dallyemmy: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
sod09: pls write out wat in luke22:36
as for d two swords its in saudi arabia flag,not islam flag.cos av neva hear of islam symbol
Sod09 Don't quote Luke22:36 out of context. You can read Mathew26:51-53 to give you more understanding of where you quoted. He who lives by the sword die by the sword. Also, read through the whole Luke22. Jesus is the Prince of Peace: Isaiah 9:6

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
WHY WAS THE NAIRALAND E- PROTEST THREAD CLOSED??
CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by shegsrules(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
2 Muslims we got d 1 without tribe are d problem we got all round d world, d 1 with tribe(ibo,yoruba n ordas) are seen as arna(christian) n most tyms d are peaceful dou some are xtremist n d Muslim without tribe hate dem most tyms n do kill dem.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
NA should simply air strike that god forsaken zone called northern Nigeria.period
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Allenkee: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: All the christians in dis thread should shut their dirty an'us (sorry mouth) up! What is 'shirobobobobababalalasabrakatamalakahhaahahahahroroboroborobabababababa'? Are you guys praying to a demon or an evil spirit? What nonsense!?

You are a fool, how many times will you be told that Allah is an IDOL

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Allenkee: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2013

You are a fool, how many times will you be told that Allah is an IDOL?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by honeric01(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caleboha: Shekau challenged islamic clerics to convince the world he is not abiding by islamic injunctions, non of them did! Why couldn't they? Because there's no sufficient evidence in the Qu'ran to prove it is a religion of Piss! Outright instructions to kill, destroy and loot with an eternal reward in a holy book! With such international awareness, worsening chaos especially in Muslim countries, increasing civilisation, I foresee the END of Islam. A TIME will come when sanity will prevail and reason will be restored. It may take a while, probably a few generations more but mark my words; THINGS will be very different!!! sad

And how do you intend ending islam 'mr i foresee' when there are more than 2 billion muslims in the world?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Allenkee: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2013

You are a fool, how many times will you be told that Allah is nothing but an IDOL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.