Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Few Pics Of Nnewi - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Pics Of Nnewi (18456 Views)

Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia / Channels T Crew's Visit To Okigwe - Arondizuogu - Akokwa - Uga - Nnewi Road / Flights To Anambra (nnewi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Abagworo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
biafranqueen: Yesooooo My dear that road was a mess I am not a fan of Obi but He did better then other Governors at least the looting was 60% development is 40% instead of 90/10 so I hope his so called puppet will bring in more industries and continue with the infrastructure. At least I am sure we will not go into debt and we are sure of some improvements. It is up to us to hold them responsible, we can not put them in office and now lay back and wait!

Call a spade what it is and stop beating about the bush. Obi was woeful in terms of infrastructure and that's simply the truth. And stop crediting Obi with industries as industries in Anambra existed long before Obi. I solidly group Obi and Orji in the same class as they have failed to modernize their States and increase their IGR despite having the most commercialized and industrialized States. Obiano will also be woeful like Obi. If you take a picture of the Isseke-Orsumoghu-Nnewi road done by Ngige several years ago, you'll notice the clear difference. What we see on this thread is a disgrace and if it was Rochas that did this kind of rubbish, I wonder how many people would have been here calling him names. Even the roundabout is like all these village square.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by biafranqueen: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino11(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

Call a spade what it is and stop beating about the bush. Obi was woeful in terms of infrastructure and that's simply the truth. And stop crediting Obi with industries as industries in Anambra existed long before Obi. I solidly group Obi and Orji in the same class as they have failed to modernize their States and increase their IGR despite having the most commercialized and industrialized States. Obiano will also be woeful like Obi. If you take a picture of the Isseke-Orsumoghu-Nnewi road done by Ngige several years ago, you'll notice the clear difference. What we see on this thread is a disgrace and if it was Rochas that did this kind of rubbish, I wonder how many people would have been here calling him names. Even the roundabout is like all these village square.

Abagworo you have come again!

I don't know what is your fixation with anything Anambra! But let me tell you it will take the clown okorosha 30 good years to develop Imo state to the level of Anambra and Obi has done. Peter Obi has not borrowed an dime since he came, but he has accomplished more than any SE gov. Obi has done more infrastructure that traverses entire Anambra and not only the major cities. Does the shabby work done by okorosha in owerre worthy of note? What of other 25 LGAs of Imo state, they are dungeon, inaccessible and timid.

The last we checked okorosha has borrowed over 70billion with nothing on the ground to show for it, except for painting the road that was built by Mbakwe. There is no basis for comparing Anambra to Imo state, because it is as day and night. The last we checked Imo people are trooping to Anambra for employment courtesy of Obi industrialization drive. It is on record that there is no single Anambra living in Imo state while thousands of Imo people are living in Anambra particularly Onitsha who see the place as a greener pasture.

In my own analysis I will grade okorosha to orji on the same scale they are both in the same class. Okorosha is a big failure, he has rendered imo state useless and broke. The people are so pauperized that level of poverty in Imo state can only be compared to what is obtainable in places as Yobe and Sokoto.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
chino11:

I don't know what is your fixation with anything Anambra! But let me tell you it will take the clown okorosha 30 good years to develop Imo state to the level of Anambra and Obi has done. Peter Obi has not borrowed an dime since he came, but he has accomplished more than any SE gov. Obi has done more infrastructure that traverses entire Anambra and not only the major cities. Does the shabby work done by okorosha in owerre worthy of note? What of other 25 LGAs of Imo state, they are dungeon, inaccessible and timid.

The last we checked okorosha has borrowed over 70billion with nothing on the ground to show for it, except for painting the road that was built by Mbakwe. There is no basis for comparing Anambra to Imo state, because it is as day and night. The last we checked Imo people are trooping to Anambra for employment courtesy of Obi industrialization drive. It is on record that there is no single Anambra living in Imo state while thousands of Imo people are living in Anambra particularly Onitsha who see the place as a greener pasture.

In my own analysis I will grade okorosha to orji on the same scale
LOL! ABEG DON'T START O! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NNEWI AND NOT IMO STATE. BIKO WETU O OBI OGA. grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino11(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: LOL! ABEG DON'T START O! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT NNEWI AND NOT IMO STATE. BIKO WETU O OBI OGA. grin

Then tell that b@stard to back off this thread now because am gonna show him things about Imo state that will lead him to take his life..

He should face the rot and under development in his poor imo state..

It is on record that Okorosha has acquired over 70 billion but with nothing on the ground to show for it except painting of roads and throwing party for his overweight daughters. Show us what Roches did with over 70billion in all the 27 LGAs?

You are busy showing us grass planted by the road side as a dividend of democracy. grin grin grin grin

Come to Anambra and see what dividend of democracy is about. Anambra is developing all the towns and communities at the same time. At the same time we are doing health, education, agriculture, industrialization etc. Tell me one thing the clown okorosha has achieved with billions he has borrowed. Instead tinibu and buhari are smiling to the banks to detriment of poor imo state people.

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Abagworo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
chino11:

In my own analysis I will grade okorosha to orji on the same scale they are both in the same class.

You are a hypocrite. I always see you criticizing Orji whose State has received more industries and power plants than Anambra and yet considered as a failure.

Orlu is not Owerri but has however received development in infrastructure in the past 2years. Some. Roads in Orlu now have streetlights and dual carriage ways while others are 80 to 90% complete but you criticize Rochas. So why can't you condemn or even jail someone who has meted out this level of wickedness on Nnewi and Anambra after 8years in power?

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by biafranqueen: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

Of course industries was around before him my family had one of the first million dollars not Naira dollars industry in Nnewi, but that was built in the late 70s and 80s. If you read my past post I have given Obi hell. I have put my family in potential danger by speaking up. They even knew it was me posting about the mall because I said it to his face so now from experience I have learned that when you hold them accountable, instead of smiling in their face when you meet them tell them the truth, write letters telling them the advantages of doing something to doing nothing. They read Nairaland, and the international community does too they now understand they have more to gain by good governance that when they get out of office they will have something to show it he international community. That your name is equated with progress in the long run will give you peace, recognition in the global community and progress in your personal life. Obi understands this now, better late then never and that is why Chief Willie is even going for this. It will be added to his sterling record and he will benefit more from good governance then bad.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino11(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

You are a hypocrite. I always see you criticizing Orji whose State has received more industries and power plants than Anambra and yet considered as a failure.

Orlu is not Owerri but has however received development in infrastructure in the past 2years. Some. Roads in Orlu now have streetlights and dual carriage ways while others are 80 to 90% complete but you criticize Rochas. So why can't you condemn or even jail someone who has meted out this level of wickedness on Nnewi and Anambra after 8years in power?

Show us what okorosha has achieved after 3years in office with 70 billion+Federal allocation+13% derivation?? Show us imo wonders. Instead the ediot is wasting you guys.

I keep asking how many easterners are resident in Imo state if there is government there? The last we checked there is no easterner living in any part of Imo state, that tells you that the state is the least in the food chain and heavily under developed. As at today 1/3 of Imo state population has invaded Anambra where dividend of democracy is working.

I keep saying it, Imo state is has been so so unlucky with leaders since 1999 from the dullard Udenwa to the 419 kingpin Ohakin and now the loudmouth clown parading as an imbe with a zero idea of what governance is about. He should go and understudy Obi in Anambra. Clowns!

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Abagworo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
biafranqueen: Of course industries was around before him my family had one of the first million dollars not Naira dollars industry in Nnewi, but that was built in the late 70s and 80s. If you read my past post I have given Obi hell. I have put my family in potential danger by speaking up. They even knew it was me posting about the mall because I said it to his face so now from experience I have learned that when you hold them accountable, instead of smiling in their face when you meet them tell them the truth, write letters telling them the advantages of doing something to doing nothing. They read Nairaland, and the international community does too they now understand they have more to gain by good governance that when they get out of office they will have something to show it he international community. That your name is equated with progress in the long run will give you peace, recognition in the global community and progress in your personal life. Obi understands this now, better late then never and that is why Chief Willie is even going for this. It will be added to his sterling record and he will benefit more from good governance then bad.

I'm impressed with your wisdom but why do you believe that a snake will give birth to a leopard? If you take a look at Tinubu/Fashola which I view as the most successful continuity in Nigeria, you'll notice that Tinubu achieved an unequaled feat of running a government without federal allocation. How did he do it? He simply tapped on the potentials of Lagos and improved their IGR. In. The Southeast we have two States with such potential and that is Abia and Anambra. It is true that Abia today has the highest IGR in the Southeast but it remains a disgrace that both Obi and Orji could not tap into the potentials thereby leaving a successor to start afresh.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino11(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm impressed with your wisdom but why do you believe that a snake will give birth to a leopard? If you take a look at Tinubu/Fashola which I view as the most successful continuity in Nigeria, you'll notice that Tinubu achieved an unequaled feat of running a government without federal allocation. How did he do it? He simply tapped on the potentials of Lagos and improved their IGR. In. The Southeast we have two States with such potential and that is Abia and Anambra. It is true that Abia today has the highest IGR in the Southeast but it remains a disgrace that both Obi and Orji could not tap into the potentials thereby leaving a successor to start afresh.

What has imo state achieved with the loan of 70billion+federal allocation+13% derivation? This clown show us. The only state today that is run by somebody without any idea of what governance is about. How has okorosha developed the 27LGAs of imo state? Or is the shabby looking Owerre now Imo state? I tell you, okorosha will not be able to achieve what Obi achieved even if you give him 30years more. When they ask you to post pictures of imo state, you will start posting shabby roads that were done Mbakwe. What has okorosha done to reduce the heightening poverty in imo state? what has he done to extend infrastructure to other parts of the state just like Obi has done?
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
GSKing:
Nnewi kwezuonu!!! My town, my home.
same here cheesy , nnewi-ichi, Nnewi North LGA precisely wink
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Abagworo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
chino11:

What has imo state achieved with the loan of 70billion+federal allocation+13% derivation? This clown show us. The only state today that is run by somebody without any idea of what governance is about. How has okorosha developed the 27LGAs of imo state? Or is the shabby looking Owerre now Imo state? I tell you, okorosha will not be able to achieve what Obi achieved even if you give him 30years more. When they ask you to post pictures of imo state, you will start posting shabby roads that were done Mbakwe. What has okorosha done to reduce the heightening poverty in imo state? what has he done to extend infrastructure to other parts of the state just like Obi has done?

If you want to discuss. Imo, then go to this thread.

www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/11

The topic here is on Nnewi in particular and Peter Obi's role. If you can just remove sentiments and pride from your eyes, you'll realize that whatever I write here about any part of Nigeria or its Governor is out of love and nothing more. You and most of your type are beclouded by tribalism and fanaticism hence always try as much to bring tribe and religion into simple issues.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino11(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

If you want to discuss. Imo, then go to this thread.

www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/11

The topic here is on Nnewi in particular and Peter Obi's role. If you can just remove sentiments and pride from your eyes, you'll realize that whatever I write here about any part of Nigeria or its Governor is out of love and nothing more. You and most of your type are beclouded by tribalism and fanaticism hence always try as much to bring tribe and religion into simple issues.

Ok wait let me show you the real picture of Owerre.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by GSKing: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
carr101:
same here cheesy , nnewi-ichi, Nnewi North LGA precisely wink
wow! Camilla, indeed, it's a small world. Im from Otolo Nnewi. Nwannem, it's nice to know you. I mean it.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino11(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is the much talked about Owerre the heartland shabby. If Owerre is like this how will other LGAs without government attention look like.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo and Chino, both of you should get a room and stop making a hell lot of noise! o gi ni kwa bikonu? Dem swear for two of una? angry grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Dkobo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nnewi dat luk like village una de praise here!
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino11(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
^ The much talked about Owerre! Tell me if Owerre is like this how will other 27LGA dungeon look like. remember that the gov is only working owerre by planting grass and painting of trees. He is not doing any project that is affecting the masses and their economic well being, he is not attracting investors, he is not improving the IGR, rather he has borrowed over 70billion and counting with nothing on the ground to show for it except for this roundabout.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Abagworo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: Abagworo and Chino, both of you should get a room and stop making a hell lot of noise! o gi ni kwa bikonu? Dem swear for two of una? angry grin

I don't think I did any wrong saying the truth. Even Afam observed same thing and so have every other sane mind including Rossik. It is wrong not to speak out when you can so that same mistakes cannot continue. Chino usually tries to deviate from the topic by running away from the theme and creating an unnecessary "versus". He's free to criticize Rochas on the "Imo State" thread but he should not deviate this one.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
chino11: ^ The much talked about Owerre! Tell me if Owerre is like this how will other 27LGA dungeon look like. remember that the gov is only working owerre by planting grass and painting of trees. He is not doing any project that is affecting the masses and their economic well being, he is not attracting investors, he is not improving the IGR, rather he has borrowed over 70billion and counting with nothing on the ground to show for it except for this roundabout.
You have been repeating this comment over and over again. Biko say what we haven't heard before. Haba!!
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Afam4eva(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
I have banned Chino for derailing the thread. Pls, this thread should be about Nnewi. Any attempt to derail it will attract a ban.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by EASTSIDAZ: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: You have been repeating this comment over and over again. Biko say what we haven't heard before. Haba!!

That is the keyword. Imo state as it now is horror. I just wish Afam will allow me post buckets of pictures I have got from okorosha's rescue mission.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

I don't think I did any wrong saying the truth. Even Afam observed same thing and so have every other sane mind including Rossik. It is wrong not to speak out when you can so that same mistakes cannot continue. Chino usually tries to deviate from the topic by running away from the theme and creating an unnecessary "versus". He's free to criticize Rochas on the "Imo State" thread but he should not deviate this one.
My anger with you is that you keep replying him when you know he's derailing the thread. you guys should just stay on topic please!! angry
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chino and Abagworo, please sheath your swords! O ginidi! This thread is about Nnewi and anybody that has anything contrary to the aim of this thread should open another thread for that purpose!
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afam4eva: I have banned Chino for derailing the thread. Pls, this thread should be about Nnewi. Any attempt to derail it will attract a ban.
if u think u can ban chino to silence, you're on a long thing! He has close to 2 dozen monikers. Just dialogue with him.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Afam4eva(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: if u think u can ban chino to silence, you're on a long thing! He has close to 2 dozen monikers. Just dialogue with him.
I have so far banned 5 of his monikers in the last 20 minutes and i'm ready for any new moniker that he may come up with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

387 Stranded Nigerians Return From Libya Amid Crisis (Photos) / Car Fire Accident In Front Of Lafarge Ewekoro Plant In Ogun. Picutres / Tanker Driver Arrested After Knocking Down 19 Persons In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.