Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? (19855 Views)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Fuel Queues Disappears In Abuja After Jonathan’s Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Modupe166: ironically
how old are you?
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by joshuaidibia(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2013
cry dy must try to find fault in anytn GEJ does.

1 Like

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Bright2(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2013
It was impressive after all nobody is perfect undecided
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by wellmax(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Yesternight, during #thepresidentialmediachat, our driver has revealed he doesn't know the problems of our bus, not even one or two. This mean our journey from this moment is not safe. ;(

Now that our driver revealed
He is colour-blind,
It's time
To get a new driver.
It's time, Nigerian people!
It's time,
The choice is ours,
The votes are ours.
It's time to use our votes
To choose
Who'll take the driver's seat
To make our journey safer.

EAS...

4 Likes

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Just when I thought the President would say something that would put an end to the ongoing ASUU strike so that my fiancee would finish her programme in the university, go for her service (NYSC), and then we get married, the President showed no sign of the strike ending soon. Mr President make you no allow Satan to use you o o.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Alekhine: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Hahahaha. We want a leader that will make us this n make us that. My dear no leader can make a country anything where the people being led are mostly bigots, fools and slaves. What knowledge do u posses if I may ask, what have u been able to achieve out of your own creativity n not what u have been taught? All we do is write up nonsense cause ICT has become relatively cheap. If I may ask if ASUU is given a trillion what will dey do with it. Will they now hire prof's from Harvard and MIT to teach? Or buy Equipment that no one can use? Which they will only showcase to NUC during accreditation. U want to become one of the worlds strongest Economy. How!!!!? for Christ's sake? U can't transform a country like this with democracy not possible not in 8 years even if it was Christ himself that came down to lead. The country was built wrongly. The best thing is to divide it into as many pieces as possible that will be self sustainable. Then at least when one side starts to develop rapidly the other will have no choice than to develop too. Thereby creating some kind of competition. The North says dey don't want Education n here u all are talking about GEJ. "The Nigerian case no be here".
My own idea sha.
GEJ is still better than the other leaders I have witnessed.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2013
joshua idibia: cry dy must try to find fault in anytn GEJ does.
don't mind haters bro

1 Like

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by demolaprof(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013
it ws extremly poor

1 Like

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Just when I thought the President would say something that would put an end to the ongoing ASUU strike so that my fiancee would finish her programme in the university, go for her service (NYSC), and then we get married, the President showed no sign of the strike ending soon. Mr President make you no allow Satan to use you o o.
You better marry guy, you don't expect Jona to crumble government just to satisfy some greedy old men. If they can't make use of the 130b tabled before them, then to HELL with them.

No Union can Hold the FG to ransome
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by munky(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2013
cashkid18: very impressive at least hvin d courage to host unlike obj dt did nt host it in his entire tenure..dis shows dt he is workin n he knows dt he is workin dts y he did it

I guess you were very young during Obj's rule. Obj held several media chats. please let's forget for a minute that GEJ is a southerner. as a Nigerian do you really think GEJ is a good president??
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by seribroo56(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2013
manmade: If @ your age and your level of education, you don't know the difference between WORD and WORK then you have no moral justification to insult Gej on the issue @ hand.
sum1 is talkin abt social media and spellings u on d other hand re saying we re insultin gej #SMH

1 Like

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by nairaman66(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2013
awodman:
So after all said and done with the whole eloquence did OBJ put food on your table, Did he give you constant electricity...

We shouldn't be interested in how well a political leader speaks but whether if he can get the job done....Effect changes in our way of life

I guess GEJ has put food on your table! Aniofffiia
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by mkoabiola: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2013
Even if obama is d president of nja,some mischief makers will stil find fault and criticise hm.
He is stil our presido,wheather u lik it or not.
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by abbeyie007(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
cashkid18: very impressive at least hvin d courage to host unlike obj dt did nt host it in his entire tenure..dis shows dt he is workin n he knows dt he is workin dts y he did it
it clearly shows dat u ar a kindargaten for u to b saying dat obj didn't hold any media chat in his 8year tenure as a president.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Keffebabe(f): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Very impressive
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2013
manmade: People like you always take delight in misleading young ones simply because you were misled when you had the Opportunity of making the right choice, now tell me to the hearing of the whole world what benefits the supposed good orators you and the past generations had been voting for have done this Country other than to be sugar talked and given empty promises, was Moses of Biblical period a good orator ? Did that stop God from using him to liberate the Israelite? Gej was chosen by God to reform this Country even a blind man could easily discerns this,I wouldn't bother to ask you what position of Leadership your supposed/acclaimed good Oratory has gotten you to in life because as @ today I'm c ock sure you aren't greater than Gej.

Who let this baboon out of it cage?
What are you saying? I bet you're not a good speaker yourself

Let's keep our differences apart and say the truth, yesterday chat was a joke and a shame.

GEJ kept on rambling, the guy is so clueless.
He kept on comparing other nations with similar problem to ours, trying to justify his inability to lead nigeria............................

I pity this nation

4 Likes

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by aknessy(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2013
manmade: People like you always take delight in misleading young ones simply because you were misled when you had the Opportunity of making the right choice, now tell me to the hearing of the whole world what benefits the supposed good orators you and the past generations had been voting for have done this Country other than to be sugar talked and given empty promises, was Moses of Biblical period a good orator ? Did that stop God from using him to liberate the Israelite? Gej was chosen by God to reform this Country even a blind man could easily discerns this,I wouldn't bother to ask you what position of Leadership your supposed/acclaimed good Oratory has gotten you to in life because as @ today I'm c ock sure you aren't greater than Gej. The truth is some (infact most) of us are in awe of a leader who knows his way with and around words. Once a supposed leader sugar-coats or Honey-coats or says whatever pleases our ears, we are swept off our feet and before you know it, we are singing his praises. The truth is if you don't understand a man's end-game, believe me, you'll be totally dumbfounded when events engineered by careful planning start unfolding. My problem isn't with GEJ's speeches, my problem is with the constant decrease in the strenght of the naira. Give Mr. President a break; we'll perform worse if we were in his shoes!

1 Like

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by coruso(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2013
I wil say the GEJ perform 80%.he is very honest with nigerians
About corruptn : we are blockin all loop hole in gov institutions, so tat public office holder cann't hav acess to money, Which Is beter than usin. Gov agency to go after people, we all know this can be abused. Secondly, are legal system was structured like british system, were it prefered that ten thief go free than one innocent persons convicted. Therefore it is in the hand of the judges to convict offenders.
ASUU: we had made inventry of all the infastucture in our ferdal and state university , as a fellow up of tat we called 4 a meetin wit all the state gov. on measures to improve them, I did dis because I really wqnt to change things. We have also allocated 100billon for infatructural development. In our universities.
And we hav accepted to pay 30billion for their allawances while the soruce for the balance.
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Ijayzbrainz: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2013
My major concern was what he spoke concerning ASUU strike....all this talk is not just yielding any positive result...I'll rate him when the strike is called off within the shortest possible time.
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by slimikenna(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2013
i was thoroughly impressed. He may not be the best orator, but he is a good achiever.

they say 70% of Nigerians are illiterates which is why president, obj inclusive, use basic english during their pmc to enable better understanding by a greater number of people.
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Jman06(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Nigeria doesn't need eloquent speakers at this time.We all know that only empty vessels make the loudest noise.IBB and co were great talkers but they never made any positive changes the time they held sway.Anyhow GEJ speaks we like him that way.
ballabriggs:

This man here is only trying to earn his wage and do not expect any better from him. He has tried relegating communication to justify his wage and so I can understand him. I can also understand why he failed as a Doctor.

However, you need to be wary of deceitful elements like him only focused on their earnings. I say this because I understand there are a lot of young people here aspiring to be leaders, professionals and academics. Communication is very important in leadership. It is not even about "speaking like Obama'. It is about organising your thoughts and letting your thoughts out. All I see in a GEJ 'PhD' is a man rambling away when he speaks.

If you are lacking today and you dream of being a leader, a professional and an academic, start getting prepared today. Join groups, societies, volunteer to make presentations to friends. These things will help you grow into being a true leader and not "a kindergaten leader".

1 Like

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Beaf1: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Emzybrown: 99% very impressive and in sighting media chart..... indeed the best president so far in Nigeria.

'In sighting' indeed! It's illiterate folks like you that deserves Jonathan not us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by Bizibi(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
3kay945:

this is why the system is called DEMOCRACY! dude, we will continue to criticize and question those in position of authority whenever we felt they arent meeting up to expectations. cool
yes u can criticise but do u have a solution to back it up with action,it is like telling a confused man he is confused but nt guiding him with solution to his problem,that is wht nigeria need,all i hear all the time is noise but the same people u call activist who just love criticising anyhow still dine with the same people thy re criticising so the problem in nigeria is nigerians dat is all,if we want a real change the change have to start from us
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by eaglechild: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Caleboha: Nigerians celebrate mediocrity. We hold tribal and religious affiliation dear. Many of southern extraction believe he did excellently even though they know deep within them that they exude more confidence, poise and intelligence than their commander in chief. They give him no room for improvement as they insist he is excellent despite obvious lapses. I miss OBJ. It was swt fun bk then. I held no fears of my president embarrassing me on national TV undecided
When were you born?
OBJ that nearly slapped Eugenia Abu on NTA media chat after telling her to "SHUT UP!"
Hia, that crude old monkey look alike.
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by slimikenna(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
slawbaba: mr President answers to some questions was very poor .Even the president doesn't know if boko haram still has a leader, he doesn't know when ASUU strike will end .This answers shows that he is not in charge

he explained d ASUU thing exhaustively. if you still dont understand look at the mirror and question the intelligence of the image u see.
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by cashkid: 11:56am On Sep 30, 2013
theoctopus:

How can he know when ASUU strike will end? Is the ball not in ASUU's court? You want him to send military to go force them into their classrooms? How can he know he if Shekau is dead or alive until there is clear confirmation? You want him to lie to you or what? The problem with some of you is that you dont like sincere answers. You prefer lies like they do in the music industry! That is why some of you support people like Rochas, Amaechi and Aregbesola!
schewwwwww, rubbish combined with stupidity

1 Like

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by timwezzb(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2013
80% POOR and 20% IMpressive sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by nagoma(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Emzybrown: 99% very impressive and in sighting media chart..... indeed the best president so far in Nigeria.

Your literacy level says it all. You call it "media chart". You can't differentiate between "a chart" and "chat".

2 Likes

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by rabzy01: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Poorly planned, poorly executed and a waste of time.

Imaging:[size=14pt] "I dont know whether Shekau is death or alive."
"Why will state universities go on strike?"
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by okechukwu2013: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
On Boko Haram he cracked joke of it barely 10 hrs after the lives of inocent students were wasted in Yobe»` I don't know if their leader is dead or alive you journalist should know you are the ones always talking with them` and they laughed. On corruption he said it is over emphasised and that our biggest problem is not corruption! On cost of governance he siad other countries cost is higher and appointment of several advicers and aids curbs unemployement! On subsidy probe, he said it did not achieve any thing rather the increase in petrol pump price was what reduced subsidy claims. And so he went on and on and at a point I asked myself if this is really the PRESIDENT of the largest black country on earth!

4 Likes

Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by slimikenna(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? by dad007(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caleboha: Nigerians celebrate mediocrity. We hold tribal and religious affiliation dear. Many of southern extraction believe he did excellently even though they know deep within them that they exude more confidence, poise and intelligence than their commander in chief. They give him no room for improvement as they insist he is excellent despite obvious lapses. I miss OBJ. It was swt fun bk then. I held no fears of my president embarrassing me on national TV undecided
At first,I was liking your post.But when saw OBJ,you just spoil everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Lagos State Wrong For Selling Seized Vehicles? / Kano APC Stalwart, Engr Bashir, Dumps Party / Atiku, Okorocha, Oyegun And Others Arrives Makurdi For Tor Tiv Coronation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.