Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! (5012 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 27, 2008
ariblaze:

can u cite an example?

The poster has already given some examples.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by acidrop(f): 1:36am On Jun 27, 2008
no manners grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by ariblaze(m): 1:36am On Jun 27, 2008
@stillwater

i know , but i wanted hers

and now for involving yourself i want yours too
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by dreeldee: 1:37am On Jun 27, 2008
ariblaze:

@stillwater

i know , but i wanted hers

and now for involving yourself i want yours too

shocked please what are we wanting here grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by LAKANYE(m): 5:42am On Jun 27, 2008
IT'S UNFORTUNATE FOR WOMEN, ; grin grin THAT WE MEN MUST STARE AT YOU tongue tongue tongue, MOST ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A GOOD RACK IN THE FRONT OF YOUR HOODS cool, AND A NICE ASSY JUNK IN THE TRUNK kiss kiss kiss.

ACTUALLY IT'S A SIN PUNISHABLE BY INCARCERATIONS IF A MAN DID NOT CAST A GLANCE AT YOU AS YOU ROLL AROUND IN YOUR ROLLS~ROYCE cheesy cheesy cheesy

WE ACTUALLY FEEL IT'S A GOOD FEELINGS TO ADMIRE HARD WORKS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN YOU
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2008
lmao!! nawa o
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!! nawa o

na real wa
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

na real wa
So tell me what's on your mind when you stare at a woman you think is attractive
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

So tell me what's on your mind when you stare at a woman you think is attractive

I don't stare grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 6:10am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

I don't stare grin
Yes, because am not there grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2008
maybe, maybe not
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 6:26am On Jun 27, 2008
Let's not go with either maybe or maybe not.
Let's go with Yes wink
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by CH3COO(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2008
Staring is caring.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 6:36am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

Let's not go with either maybe or maybe not.
Let's go with Yes wink

hmm
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

hmm
keep that for the _________ wink
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by ariblaze(m): 6:39am On Jun 27, 2008
@Mesmerize

oh you can interrogate too?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2008
I dnt interrogate. . wink
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

keep that for the _________ wink

lol. . . the what?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

lol. . . the what?
For the kitchen na. . what were you thinking? shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

For the kitchen na. . what were you thinking? shocked

exactly what I thought lol
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

exactly what I thought lol
really?
then am Angelina Jolie wink
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2008
really that's what I thought tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by comechop(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2008
lol so wow I just followed this topic just to look at David's and Onyinye's argument.
How infantile and childish they are! Its funny cos I hav read some of David's previous posts and he was making some sense in them, but now,
And Onyinye, lol idk what to say about you, your retorts, comments and arguments are rather pretty weak and disappointing, whats even worse is that u let urself be carried into such an argument.
Oya make una 2 post una pics online let us be the judge of who fine pass, or who be the baboon or mule ok o?!
And at the post, hmmm,
Real classy guys dont need to stare soo much. One or two or a couple glances can do the trick and show interest.
Peace
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2008
comechop:

lol so wow I just followed this topic just to look at David's and Onyinye's argument.
How infantile and childish they are! Its funny because I hav read some of David's previous posts and he was making some sense in them, but now,
And Onyinye, lol idk what to say about you, your retorts, comments and arguments are rather pretty weak and disappointing, whats even worse is that u let yourself be carried into such an argument.
Oya make una 2 post una pics online let us be the judge of who fine pass, or who be the baboon or mule ok o?!
And at the post, hmmm,
Real classy guys don't need to stare soo much. One or two or a couple glances can do the trick and show interest.
Peace

David fyn pass. . sorry Oyinye. But I still got loff for you grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by NegroNtns(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2008
@nella,
Lol, na wah for u. u dey vex say ya wobbly legs no stable for sake plenty people dey eyeball u, make sure say u no fall o 'cause na dat one go pain u pass. U get something wey diem want. I hear say some gal for hien don do breast job, na you?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Templa(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2008
@poster

if we don't look at you, u ladies will feel bad i.e. u feel as if u r not attractive enough. it's natural even though u may deny his, but i'm very sure ladies appreciate been looked at. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by phattgirl: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2008
Templa:

@poster

if we don't look at you, u ladies will feel bad i.e. u feel as if you're not attractive enough. it's natural even though u may deny his, but i'm very sure ladies appreciate been looked at. wink

That's only if their insecure about their looks. A glance I can take, but it's when dey stare and I don't know where to look, I just ignore it, but then they think your being rude. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by hardknocks(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2008
@all d ladis in da house

All of u are busy saying wateva comes out
Some of u have 4gotten dat guys dont only get carried away by astonishing beautiful ladies but also by the amusement of an extraodinary wowo lady lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Templa(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2008
lol
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nella(f): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

@nella,
Lol, na wah for u. u dey vex say ya wobbly legs no stable for sake plenty people dey eyeball u, make sure say u no fall o 'cause na that one go pain u pass. You get something wey diem want. I hear say some girl for hien don do breast job, na you?

haha yea, I'm still practising d wobbly walk thing, lol
About d Mouth Action?? yes oo na me, now I dey deal with Zuma rock now, any problem?  tongue  grin

hardknocks:

@all d ladis in da house

All of u are busy saying whatever comes out
Some of u have 4gotten that guys don't only get carried away by astonishing beautiful ladies but also by the amusement of an extraodinary wowo lady lipsrsealed

haha, yea u people sef! which one come be " Extraodinary" wowo lol, lmao, "wowo" no do, na " extraodinary" join am.
But even an " Extraodinary" wowo lady, no deserve that kind of gawping sef, Abi because she wowo then u have to add to her misery abi?

phattgirl:

That's only if their insecure about their looks. A glance I can take, but it's when dey stare and I don't know where to look, I just ignore it, but then they think your being rude. undecided

Exactly,
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by presido1: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2008
Nella:

About d Mouth Action?? yes oo na me, now I dey deal with Zuma rock now, any problem? tongue grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked Anways how much? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nella(f): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2008
presido1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Anways how much? grin grin grin grin

Y? grin Y want pay me back??  . . . But u don't need to ask, u know naa. . . . I went to d best hospital in town wink With the sexiest doctor alive wink wink grin grin money wasn't a problem,  wink

@ Topic

I know this Nigerian dude here in Portugal who is my brothers friend, it's funny because he is d worst i've ever seen or met when it comes to such stuffs, He does this for a joke and on Purpose:
If he sees a girl that he thinks is damn, he just walks straight up to her, stands at her front, with his hand on his chin without saying a word, he would check her out up and down, and then tilt his head backwards to check out her backside, if he is not satisfied he would shake his head, walk away, But wether satisfied or not,  four seconds later he would come back and be like : " beibe" . . . . look, whts your name?" -- Like all serious n stuff, You should  how ladies get freaked out!  Lol,

Oh and one more, Guys actually do know - most of em-  that gawping  at a lady makes her feel uncomfortable,  Cuz d other day this same dude and ma bro were explaining to me there strategy :  "if they are in a bus and a girl is sitting opposite them they already know wht to do, " don't say a word to her, but do d one thing, stareee, undecided  grin so they practically just gawp at the poor lady, all checking her out, (and the lady is sitting right next and opposite them, facing them )  . . . . and according to them, : "u  ladies get nervous and start fidgeting, with wht ever u are holding, u would use your  phone several times,  grin Open your  bags a hundred times, pass your hands across your hair as if to fix it,  grin lol, and then take little peeps at the guys to see if they are still staring, grin which is soo true,
And all this without saying a word, to her which is worse because at least if a guy finally says hi, then u can breathe, but the idiots kiss don't, and when they get off, they burst into laughter.  --- but once at the get off place when they were getting off, they finally said "Hi " 2 a girl who just passed through their test, and d way they said the "hi" the girl understood that they knew wht they were doing,  which made her almost start laughing with suprise and relive , and asking them, y dey did it, . . . .  lol  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Im A American Girl With A Igbo Man / Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? / Is It Possible For A Virgin To Get Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.