Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! (5015 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

hmm. . . grin

hmm?  angry  grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by cescky(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2008
stillwater:

Ouch!!!!

now ur showing ur nawty tru color abi?? tongue

@nella
ur welcome if u need some private tutoring, practical tests ill be waiting,satisfaction guanteed u'll get what u need grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by donjazzie(m): 12:45am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

Nella, i'm not sleepy o jare.
Ah see REAL gorgeous chics eyeing me and person with secondary school pisshur is making noise.  grin Comot dia!

lol
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 12:45am On Jun 27, 2008
StephenP:

hmm? angry grin
hmm hmm
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by dreeldee: 12:45am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

Nella, i'm not sleepy o jare.
Ah see REAL gorgeous chics eyeing me and person with secondary school pisshur is making noise. grin Comot dia!

grin grin grin grin grin

that girl suppose dey listen to bedtime stories now cool

@post

no big deal, count yourself luck when you meet girls who would be begging a suya mallam for a look cool
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:46am On Jun 27, 2008
oh gawd why am i being insulted by the ring leader of all that is stupid. david what is your jive??
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2008
i'm not "insulting" you, just giving a honest assessment . . . i know people have been lying to you for too long. grin
In the committee of fine girls pls keep quiet.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by StephenP(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2008
@topic, granted maybe we look at women longer than they look at us but that is only because we are visual creatures.

davidylan:

i'm not "insulting" you, just giving a honest assessment . . . i know people have been lying to you for too long. grin
In the committee of fine girls please keep quiet.

HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by cescky(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2008

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

y'all shld go to sleep,
mermerise lets go? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by dreeldee: 12:50am On Jun 27, 2008
cescky:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

y'all shld go to sleep,

sorry o brova cool
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by cescky(m): 12:52am On Jun 27, 2008
dreeldee:

sorry o brova cool

right back @ ya man wink grin cool
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by donjazzie(m): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

In the committee of fine girls please keep quiet.

roflmfao
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 12:54am On Jun 27, 2008
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION ALL NAIRALANDERS!! IM REPORTING ALL THE WAY FROM HOUSTON,TX. I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOU ALL. IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION OF A NEW DISEASE. IT IS SPREADING THROUGH THE MALES FASTER THAN EXPECTED. AT THIS MOMENT THERE IS NO CURE BUT THERE ARE TREATMENTS. THEY INCLUDE DAILY BEAT DOWNS BY ONYINYE AND INTENSIVE THERAPY. THE DISEASE IS CALLED

BITCHASSENESS!!!!

SO PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF DAVID WHO IS A VICTIM OF THIS DISEASE.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2008
onyinye stop shouting. cheesy
You are not fine . . . end of story. No disease in telling the truth haba!

Fine girls dey talk you sef carry mouth put. na wa o. cool

Pls allow correct chics to serenade us about guys staring at them o jare.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by dreeldee: 12:56am On Jun 27, 2008
onyinye2:

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION ALL NAIRALANDERS!! IM REPORTING ALL THE WAY FROM HOUSTON,TX. I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOU ALL. IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION OF A NEW DISEASE. IT IS SPREADING THROUGH THE MALES FASTER THAN EXPECTED. AT THIS MOMENT THERE IS NO CURE BUT THERE ARE TREATMENTS. THEY INCLUDE DAILY BEAT DOWNS BY ONYINYE AND INTENSIVE THERAPY. THE DISEASE IS CALLED

BITCHASSENESS!!!!

SO PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF DAVID WHO IS A VICTIM OF THIS DISEASE.

shocked shocked shocked are u sure you're okay grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by ariblaze(m): 12:57am On Jun 27, 2008
lol @onyinye2

@post

ladies gawk too

and when you all are together(ladies in a group)

you are worse than a bunch of coyotes chasing a wounded deer
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Mesmerize(f): 12:59am On Jun 27, 2008
cescky:

y'all shld go to sleep,
ok, lemme ask you this. .
are you obsessed with the name "mesmerized"?
just asking o
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2008
ariblaze:

@post

ladies gawk too

and when you all are together(ladies in a group)

you are worse than a bunch of coyotes chasing a wounded deer

Sorry you guys win when it comes to gawking and drooling.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by TOH(f): 1:02am On Jun 27, 2008
Gosh David

i really hope you are not doing that "let me act like I hate her when I really wnat her to be my wife" thing.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 27, 2008
gawk with style, never drool . . . dont give the woman the impression u're dying for her. You just want her to get enough hint that u "might" be interested in her.

@ TOH, nah nothing like that this time. I dont want an argumentative mule for wife.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by TOH(f): 1:04am On Jun 27, 2008
I thought argumentative women were a turn on grin
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 1:06am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

onyinye stop shouting. cheesy
You are not fine . . . end of story. No disease in telling the truth haba!

Fine girls dey talk you sef carry mouth put. na wa o. cool

Please allow correct chics to serenade us about guys staring at them o jare.

May God help you david. seriously.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 27, 2008
TOH, there is a difference between a woman and a mule. grin the only similarity is both can argue.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by ariblaze(m): 1:09am On Jun 27, 2008
stillwater:

Sorry you guys win when it comes to gawking and drooling.

can u cite an example?

davo

abeg free the girl abeg
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 1:11am On Jun 27, 2008
davidylan:

TOH, there is a difference between a woman and a mule. grin the only similarity is both can argue.

no one wants a baboon for a husband either.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by dreeldee: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2008
this is getting out of hand . David abeg leave am, and you aunty, you try small

even if you no fine, no add vex join the face
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 27, 2008
my people i don leaf am.

back to topic. . .
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2008
@david, dreeldee. im through with the both of you. it is obviously you guys are gay so whateva.

@topic
i guess guys stare girls down to make sure if she is worth the walk over to her.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by ariblaze(m): 1:23am On Jun 27, 2008
so oyinye

tell me, have u ever gawked at a guy?
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by noetic(m): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2008
@ topic,

but if guys dont look at u grls, u tend to tink u r ugly
woman n then matter
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 1:25am On Jun 27, 2008
gawk is a very strong word. personally i rather say glance. if i see a guy who obviously very attractive then yeah i might take a few glances here and there and maybe smile. but not stare. that is not cute at all.
Re: Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! by onyinye2(f): 1:28am On Jun 27, 2008
@noetic

there is a fine line between looking and STARING!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of Your Wife: / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / I CHEATED But Don't Feel REMORSE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.